User Lists: 0

Team 2.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

It's basically SA superman vs Norrin, and I don't think Norrin will be able to deal with SA Superman etc.

ponello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

The not afraid to kill, atoms splitting sword wielding, super speed having (enough to lasso Barry Allen Flash and Zoom) medusa and deimos decapitating, so skilled she was able to fight Cheetah and Zoom while SIGHTLESS Diana and the cold blooded, icily ruthless, super speed having Black Adam can keep Thor, Bill, Hulk, and Gladiator off of Kal, leaving him to have a titanic battle with Radd. Silver Age Superman was a beast when he played by the rules. Bloodlusted? It won't be pretty, and it won't be quick, but he can defeat Surfer. But this is a tough, TOUGH matchup; so much so that I say team Superman wins 5.5/10; at BEST 6/10 very, VERY BARELY.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ponello: They can take out BA & WW but it really comes down to SS Vs SA Supes

ponello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ALRIGHT GUYS I underestimated DC, so I change Classic Hulk into WWH

ponello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anyone else?

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now its too one-sided....SS can still drain supes to weaken him. SA supes doesn't really change the outcome minus all the PIS and incredibly broken toon force.

Make it classic Thor, BRB, and Hulk vs SA supes, Diana, and Black adam and then you have a battle

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

@cosmic_lantern: Many people have tried to drain SA Superman---the parasite, metallo, Blood lusted Green Lantern, the Valhallan Viking---and it didn't work out so well. SA Superman's power was such that even powerful beings were not able to drain him INSTANTLY; also, he was not an IDIOT. Opponents that were any where NEAR him in power, Kal often found a way to strategize his way to a victory. I've already said the battles would be close, but just blankedly saying Surfer will successfully "drain" Superman with no resistance is FALSE.

ponello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SS is still the only factor against SA Superman, everyone else is still not important against SA Superman.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ponello: Classic thor has feats he hasnt replicated in years and abilities he used to have before marvel officially re-vamped them. Take away his time stopping powers and he's in SA supes weight class.

@theonewhoknows: Surfer still has numerous ways to dispatch of supes, if you want to ignore that he can drain him then he'd simply transmute something into kryptonite. If you want to say "he's over come that weakness before!" Matter manipulation. If you want to ignore that, molecular manipulation. If you want to ignore that, Phasing. If you want to ignore that, TP. ect. ect. ect. SS > SA supes without his PIS and overtly obvious use of toon force.

ponello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: Could Classic Thor control time? geez, didint know that :/

lemonsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team one in a stomp.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: I leave for a while and see you have engaged in quite a bit of wishful thinking. So, in your fantasy of how a SA Superman/Surfer battle would go, Surfer will initiate all of those tactics while Kal just conviently stands there---and just ALLOWS all that to happen. For some unknown reason, he WON'T use his FTL combat speed and strength enough to move planets to pummel the Surfer senseless-weaker beings like the Hulk, Thor, the Thing,(even Spider-Man once knocked the Surfer on his a$$) have done so, so Supes CERTAINLY could; or he WON'T vibrate his body to render any attack Radd initiates moot (like Kal's preN52 counterpart did to Doomsday in their third encounter) and then, since as per OP Kal is bloodlusted, vibrate his hands into Radd's body, solidify, and rip the sentinel of the spaceways apart and reduce him to cosmic ash (and if you say "SA Supes didn't vibrate!" he actually did; off the top of my head I can remember two incidents, when he masqueraded as mob enforcer "Keeper Carnes" to secretly aid Batman in a "Brave and the Bold" issue, and when he vibrated to the frequency of a piece of metal left by a Manhunter in order to track that opponent down in a Justice League comic-I'll look up the issue numbers later); or Supes won't, with a combination of his X-ray and heat vision, zero in on whatever passes for Surfer's brain and give him a cosmic lobotomy. Oh, no, Supes won't do all those things; he'll just stand there and let Norrin do whatever he wants because---well, just BECAUSE, I guess.

As I was saying: in a tough, TOUGH battle, Silver Age Superman takes down Surfer, goes on to aid his partners, and the Marvel group goes down. Translation: TEAM SUPERMAN WINS.

ponello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anyonel else

ponello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PabloSL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By PabloSL

If it wasn't for SA supes team 1 would wreck, but with him in the equation I think he solos, he is a walking plot device after all. (WW gets wrecked and BA will give a good fight, but end up being defeated)

ponello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pablosl: I diagree, Thor and BRB are a great team, WWH hulk is almost immortal, SS could weaken supes with energy manipulation and don't forget Gladiator that is OP

PabloSL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ponello: I know that, but man SA supes was destroying solar systems with sneezes, had the strenght to hold all the mass in the universe, I mean he was f*cking ridiculous. Thor and SS are the MVPs here IMO, they're the most powerful ones in the team, but still even teaming up I don't see them bringing SA supes down.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ponello: Then you thnk wrong. Silver Age Superman ate the various clones or near clones of him (Captain Marvel, Bizarro, Galactic Golem, etc.) for breakfast, either by overpowering them directly or strategizing some combination of his powers to take them down. Gladiator does not bring anything to the table Kal hasn't seen. Oh yeah, and as per OP Kal is BLOODLUSTED??? Oh, no---Gladiator isn't "solo ing" ANYBODY.

ponello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pablosl: Yea you are right, SA supes is waaay to OP, I totally forgot how powerful he was until I remembered the time he moved like 50 planets

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Marvel.

ponello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Team 2

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#28  Edited By RealityWarper
Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern

@theonewhoknows: He doesnt have to stand there for it to happen surfer is STILL faster than him, you've yet to prove how he'd survive any of those other tactics I clearly pointed out. So supes has resistance against matter and molecule manipulation? Prove it. Supes can vibrate, thats cool. Ever seen flash vibrate through energy? He'd atomize himself. Surfer on the other hand can phase through him something he CAN'T stop. Id also like to see supes use heat-ray vision on a guy who flies through the cores of suns and supernovas in hyperspace and doesn't feel a thing. Or whats stopping him from just absorbing said heat rays? Like I said over several times now, without his PIS and Toon Force he's not beating the surfer it's alright if you think so but since you can't prove it I guess that's fine also.

ponello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThorBoy2221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ThorBoy2221

SA Superman solos

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

@thorboy2221: @ponello: @cosmic_lantern: Boy, sometimes I wish I didn't have other things to do so I could stay on this site longer, thereby debunking erroneous statements in a more timely manner. Surfer has great TRAVEL speed, NOT combat speed. Radd will not be able to do anything except helplessly take thousands of planet shattering blows before he can even register it. Since the Spectre once had to stop Superman from trying to rescue Supergirl by using his top superspeed (because he was going so impossibly fast he was about to breach the last barrier before reaching Heaven) I doubt Surfer has an advantage even in TRAVEL speed. So Surfer is NOT "still faster than him" in COMBAT speed, therefore he WILL be knocked around and probably KO'd, since weaker and slower people like the ones I named previously were able to. Apparently you don't understand how light rays work, since you think Supes has to burn through the Surfer's shell to perform the lobotomy. Supes has done this to even an "indestructable" being like Doomsday and a supposedly psionically shielded powerful Telepath like Manchester Black by focusing through their eyes and then burning them from within. And when Superman vibrates, he's IMMATERIAL. Nothing affects him, so Surfer can blast away, or do whatever he wants to (not that he'll get the chance, because he'll be too busy getting decimated any number of ways way before then). So, I'm sorry there, Ponello--I can see you were getting all hot and bothered there, thinking Cosmic lantern had given Surfer a win, but he/she really didn't. Oh, as for "Beserker Thor", SA Superman has dealt things as bad or worse than him (Silver Age Mongol, Silver Age Darkseid, Silver Age Shaggy Man, etc.) so STILL no sale. Thorboy2221 may be a BIT overdoing it by saying SA Kal "solos"---but one thing IS true: the Man of Steel beats Surfer, he goes on to aid Wonder Woman and Black Adam, and the eventual, inevitable result occurs: TEAM SUPERMAN WINS.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team juan

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Basically SA Supes one shots everyone else

Oh and Surfer has great reaction speed. SA Supes has at least as good or better though

ThorBoy2221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorboy2221: Oh, I wasn't tagging you in a NEGATIVE way---just basically acknowledging and appreciating your FACTUAL assessment on how the battle would go.

ThorBoy2221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows: Oh ok gotcha. SA Supes is leagues ahead of anyone on the other team. It's a no brainer.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

SS makes it lopsided for the Marvel squad. All he is going to do is drain Supes to nothing. WW3 BA won't be as big a problem as people think. Most of the characters he beat in WW3 were a bunch of nobodies, with the exception of Flash, GL, and MMH. I could say BRB and Thor handle him. After he goes down I don't see WW putting much of a fight.

MONKEY_Butt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SA supes FTW.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@petey_is_spidey: A woman who is fast enough to lasso Barry Allen Flash on two seperate occasions, lasso Zoom, and race into and pull Jesse Quick out of the Speed Force, tank blows from a bloodlusted preN52 Captain Marvel (War Of The Gods issue 1) a bloodlusted preN52 Superman,in a long protracted battle on TWO SEPERATE occasions (Wonder Woman issue 173 and Wonder Woman issue 219) has survived an onslaught from Ares in his own realm where he is effectively omnipotent, and taken Imperiex explosions (which contain a portion of the Big Bang) back to back won't "put up much of a fight"?? A woman that has an atoms splitting magical sword, an unbreakable lasso that can command anyone to surrender, and an impossibly sharp boomerang like tiara that has cut Ares, Superman (badly) and beheaded the Gods Medusa and Deimos won't "put up much of a fight"???

Why not wear a neon sign saying "I don't know that much about Wonder Woman"?

OR Silver Age Superman, for that matter, if you think Surfer makes it a "lopsided" win for his team.

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@petey_is_spidey: A woman who is fast enough to lasso Barry Allen Flash on two seperate occasions, lasso Zoom, and race into and pull Jesse Quick out of the Speed Force, tank blows from a bloodlusted preN52 Captain Marvel (War Of The Gods issue 1) a bloodlusted preN52 Superman,in a long protracted battle on TWO SEPERATE occasions (Wonder Woman issue 173 and Wonder Woman issue 219) has survived an onslaught from Ares in his own realm where he is effectively omnipotent, and taken Imperiex explosions (which contain a portion of the Big Bang) back to back won't "put up much of a fight"?? A woman that has an atoms splitting magical sword, an unbreakable lasso that can command anyone to surrender, and an impossibly sharp boomerang like tiara that has cut Ares, Superman (badly) and beheaded the Gods Medusa and Deimos won't "put up much of a fight"???

Why not wear a neon sign saying "I don't know that much about Wonder Woman"?

OR Silver Age Superman, for that matter, if you think Surfer makes it a "lopsided" win for his team.

Lol none of those feats are gonna stop Silver Surfer from rearranging her atoms into a toaster.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@petey_is_spidey: Surfer won't be dealing with Diana---he'll be getting dealt WITH by SA Superman, as detailed in prior posts above. Although, come to think about it, since her COMBAT speed is greater than his (and she has proved fast enough to accomplish the feats i previously mentioned) he may get lassoed and commanded to surrender, or attack his teamates before he could attack Diana.

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows: Superman's not dealing with SS so easily. He just has too much in his arsenal to beat Clark. He can emit red sun or kryptonite radiation or he could drain Supes. Surfer can argument his strength, speed, durability, etc at will. He can manipulate matter and radiation. There are just too man ways he could beat Superman, even the SA version.

Not only that but they have Thor and BRB, who are two magic wielders. And we all saw how weak SA Superman was to magic.

And the speed of throwing a lasso and combat speed are hardly comparable. There's nothing Diana has done that shows she is too fast for Surfer, one of the fastest in the Marvel Universe. Not only that but she has no real offensive attacks to harm Surfer. This is a guy who was stalemating(you could even argue that he was winning against) OF Thor, who;s as powerful nearly as powerful as his farther. What can she do that will possibly put him DOWN!?

The person on their team that'll have the best chance of beating SS is BA, due to him being a sorcerer.

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team 2.

Luda12331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only chance team 1 has is if Thor can get off a Godblast.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@petey_is_spidey: To type what you did indicates you did not read my prior posts concerning SA Supes (or did, but did the internet version of "LALALALA---I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!!") Surfer has great TRAVEL, not COMBAT speed, so a woman that can lasso the speedsters I mentioned CAN lasso the Surfer, and beings ranging from Captain Marvel to Marvel Comics Grandmaster have NOT been able to break or resist the lasso. The way Kal woukd deal with the Surfer still stands, as does the inescapable conclusion: TEAM SUPERMAN WINS,

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_sophie: I just noticed---PeteyisSpidey did the old "Superman is 'weak' to magic" meme!

Sigh.

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

@theonewhoknows: To lasso Norrin she will need a clean shot due to his speed(yes I read your previous post, but here me out), but that just won't happen due to the shear numbers: 4 v 3; SOMEONE is getting double teamed. And due to those numbers, no she's not gonna have time to lasso SS up and force him to do anything without one of the combatants who are free doing nothing jumps in. Also what's stopping SS from just yanking the lasso? He's arguably just as strong(if not stronger) than her. Or he could go intangible.

And you still haven't mention how Supes is gonna deal with him. He can't! The best person to beat Surfer is BA, but he's most likely gonna have his hand full.

Surfer uses Cosmic force to drain Supers immediately after the fight starts. Black Adam will most likely go for Thor, the magic wielder, which leaves BRB and Hulk to Wonder Woman.

After that it's all downhill for the DC team. They may be able to take down Thor or BRB but that's it.