RULES

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 1

·Blood lust on

·have zero prep random encounter in the abandoned realm of the cosmic tribunal

Round 2

·3 hour prep from Galactus to team 2 (receives gadgets and weapons from Galactus and Reed no ultimate nullifier)

·Morales on

·Takes Place on a ally filled Asgard (1 extra god soldiers and enchanted weapons;no odinsword)extra god cannot be odin

Starts 250 m apart

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By itsomething

Bonus joke if anyone shows up

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

um probably team 1 round 1 but lose round 2.

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jbourne_32: Alright bonus joke :

Whats blue and rolls around on the floor?

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BeaconofStrength

Team 1 both rounds.

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A baby in a plastic bag

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By itsomething

I'm sorry if that joke offended you

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

team 1 both rounds

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By itsomething
Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Team 1 wins, in a good fight.

Round 2: Team 2 wins.

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: you sir also deserve a good joke

Whats red and bad for your teeth ?

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jbourne_32: Alright bonus joke :

Whats blue and rolls around on the floor?

um my sleeping bag?a dog covered in blue paint rolling over? water waves on your floor? Superman after taking a ball shot from Thor? Blue Beetle after being told a really funny joke by Lobo?

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By itsomething

@jbourne_32: did u read my answer ? I like the superman taking a ballshot from thor one and lobo and blue beetle. Anyways the answer was a baby in a plastic bag. Here's another one whats bubbly and scratches at the glass

A cat being microwaved

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Near stalemate for round 1, going with Thor team due to sheer numbers

Team 2 stomps round 2, Reed + Galactus worldship tech = Thanos is jelly

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By itsomething
Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 stomps

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luda12331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor might be able to solo. Him and BRB definitely win it for team one. Team 1 both rounds.

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor solos. Regular Thor beats surfer Everytime (post annihilation surfer was only able stalemated him), so if Thor enters warrior madness (10x increase in power) he will solo with ease.

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round1. Team1....

Round2. Team 2....

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betarayz8317: @luda12331:

Thor vs Surfer is arguable. But Galactus possesses tech that far outstrips anything even the most advanced civilizations could dream of. Add that to Reed Richard's brain and 2 hours prep, I think Surfer and Firelord could most certainly take it.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

Team 1

Thor, BRB, and Ronan vs Silver Surfer= the hammer trio will win eventually that striking power is too damn much

Loki vs Firelord= Loki spitestomps

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: based off feats, it is not arguable. I'm not a fan of either one but I know their history. It doesn't say in the OP that Reed can prep with them, it just says that he can supply them with gadgets, etc. I do agree that Galactus does have a ton of gadgets for them, however, we haven't really seen him use any of his tech offensively besides the ultimate nulliifier (which can't be used). Thor could use all of the power in Asgard, both present and past, to take our team 2 with no problem. Remember, this gave Odin the power to challenge the whole 4th host of the Celestials (although he was easily defeated). So IMO, it still goes to team 1.

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: keep in mind that with prep ss and firelord could've received cosmic energy boost from galactus

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: based off feats, it is not arguable. I'm not a fan of either one but I know their history. It doesn't say in the OP that Reed can prep with them, it just says that he can supply them with gadgets, etc. I do agree that Galactus does have a ton of gadgets for them, however, we haven't really seen him use any of his tech offensively besides the ultimate nulliifier (which can't be used). Thor could use all of the power in Asgard, both present and past, to take our team 2 with no problem. Remember, this gave Odin the power to challenge the whole 4th host of the Celestials (although he was easily defeated). So IMO, it still goes to team 1.

Galactus built his own armor, his Worldship, his planet-siphoning device, etc. I'm sure he'll whip something up in 2 hours, especially with Reed's aid (who built his own universe). And no, you are somewhat misinformed with Odin's battle with the 4th Host. The Destroyer was imbued with powers of Zeus, Odin and several other Skyfathers, which are most definitely not included within Thor's weapons depot. Other than the Odinsword (which is banned) I fail to see any other weapon that could be used to pose a legitimate to high level Heralds. Besides, Galactus could give another cosmic boost to Surfer (it could count as a weapon), which guarantees the victory.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

@itsomething: naw in round 2 they will get Karnilla or Enchantress and Loki will go in the destroyer Armour. easy peasy

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By BetaRayz8317

@thetruthiii: I'm not misinformed at all. I understand he had the Destroyer and the other skyfathers were there helping, but he also had all the powers of Asgard, both present and past (besides Thor). You can google it for the scan if you like, I'm on my cell.

As for the fight goes, thor can use another God it says. He can either get the Serpent, or he can use his future self as King with Necrosword. No rules have been broken. Both of these guys solo even with Galactus fighting on the other team.

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: galactus and ss is also extremely familiar with the setting in round 1

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betarayz8317: forgot to mention absolutely no serpent or future/past thors

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By DarkRaiden

Team 1 easily. Loki plays with the likes of Surfer and other heralds. He's also really good at amping people.

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jbourne_32: did u read my answer ? I like the superman taking a ballshot from thor one and lobo and blue beetle. Anyways the answer was a baby in a plastic bag. Here's another one whats bubbly and scratches at the glass

A cat being microwaved

thats pretty good. But i like Blob trying to get a twinkie but is separated by a impeneterable glass door.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor solos. Regular Thor beats surfer Everytime (post annihilation surfer was only able stalemated him), so if Thor enters warrior madness (10x increase in power) he will solo with ease.

lol

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 both rounds

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How can the characters in round 1 be blood lusted and in character at the same time? Furthermore, how can round 2 be a random encounter and there also be prep?

Anyways, even with the above, I'd say team 1 wins round 1 and it's a toss up for me for round 2 due to Galactus + Reed tech prep.

PabloSL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By PabloSL

Round 1: Team 1

Round 2: I still think team 1, but depends on whatever gadgets galactus gives them, if they get the UN, then it's game over for team 1

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Team 1 wins, in a good fight.

Round 2: Team 2 wins.

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordinaryalan: my apologies here's a joke for messing things up :

Superman was feeling bored after a long break of crime fighting & wanted to go out & party so he called Bruce Banner to ask if he wanted to go to a club & pick up some girls. Bruce Banner said Betty Ross was ill & he had to look after her. A little disappointed, Superman called Iron Man to see if wanted to grab a couple of beers. Iron Man told him he had a date with Black Widow. As a last resort, Superman flew over to Wonder woman's apartment to see If she was free. As he landed on her balcony, he saw Wonder Woman naked on the bed with her legs open. Superman thought to himself "I'm faster than a speeding bullet, I could be in there, have sex & out again before she knew what was happening." So Superman did his super thing in a split second & flies off happily. Meanwhile on the bed, Wonder woman said "Did you hear anything?" "NO"! said the Invisible Man, "But my ass hurts like hell!"

Darius_2468

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 1

]

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordinaryalan: my apologies here's a joke for messing things up :

Superman was feeling bored after a long break of crime fighting & wanted to go out & party so he called Bruce Banner to ask if he wanted to go to a club & pick up some girls. Bruce Banner said Betty Ross was ill & he had to look after her. A little disappointed, Superman called Iron Man to see if wanted to grab a couple of beers. Iron Man told him he had a date with Black Widow. As a last resort, Superman flew over to Wonder woman's apartment to see If she was free. As he landed on her balcony, he saw Wonder Woman naked on the bed with her legs open. Superman thought to himself "I'm faster than a speeding bullet, I could be in there, have sex & out again before she knew what was happening." So Superman did his super thing in a split second & flies off happily. Meanwhile on the bed, Wonder woman said "Did you hear anything?" "NO"! said the Invisible Man, "But my ass hurts like hell!"

No Caption Provided

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordinaryalan: Another joke cuming up : How did the blonde break her leg raking leaves ? She fell out of the tree

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By itsomething
TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: I'm not misinformed at all. I understand he had the Destroyer and the other skyfathers were there helping, but he also had all the powers of Asgard, both present and past (besides Thor). You can google it for the scan if you like, I'm on my cell.

As for the fight goes, thor can use another God it says. He can either get the Serpent, or he can use his future self as King with Necrosword. No rules have been broken. Both of these guys solo even with Galactus fighting on the other team.

But still, a vast amount of the energy within the Destroyer (and I'm willing to bet it was the majority) was from the other Skyfathers + Odin, so that feat isn't valid. And anyways, it was how Odin transferred the energy from Asgard into the Destroyer that counts. It's not like Thor's going to get a power boost like that just by standing on Asgardian soil. It's also worthwhile to mention the Destroyer was still melted into oatmeal.

I don't have much knowledge on the Serpent, but unless it can one-shot galaxies and take on 4 Celestials at once, Galactus would probably stomp it. As for Necro Thor, the Necrosword is not an artifact that resides in Asgard, which is completely against the rules. Not to mention the OP said no.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team one lolstomp. Thor alone is a massive threat to SS add BRB who already stomped Firelord, Loki and Ronan and wtf stomp for sure.

in the second round the team of SS have better chances they may win.

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

This thread has one of the few things that make me angry.

a thread where surfer loses :(

Kangconquers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

TEAM 1

Thor (God Butcher version)

Beta Ray Bill

Ronan (no gems)

Loki

TEAM 2

Silver Surfer

Fire lord

RULES

Round 1

·Bloodlust on

·have zero prep random encounter in the abandoned realm of the cosmic tribunal

·All in character

Round 2

·Random encounter

·3 hour prep from Galactus to team 2 (receives gadgets and weapons from Galactus and Reed no ultimate nullifier)

·Morales on

·Takes Place on a ally filled Asgard (1 extra god soldiers and enchanted weapons;no odinsword)extra god cannot be odin

Starts 250 m apart

Anyone on team 1 can solo Firelord. Silver Surfer isn't enough to defeat 4 characters on this level.