Rules

Round 1: Morals on
Round 2: Morals off/bloodlusted
#2 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Both rounds Thors stomp...STOMP, I say.

#3 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jayfournines said:

Stomp??...i make no apologies for saying this....your comments are unwanted!
#4 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

@Jayfournines said:

Stomp??...i make no apologies for saying this....your comments are unwanted!

Be that as it may, they still win this. Especially round 2 with the morals off and the bloodlusted? They break out the weird, plot device powers that their hammers have.

#5 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

There's just no way, John and Kilowog are amongst the elite of the Green Lantern corps I think you need to do more research on both characters, Kilowog has defeated superman, and John has stalemated Hal Jordan so for you to call this a stomp is very insulting

#6 Posted by YoungJustice (6682 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 both rounds. It would be tough though.

#7 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

There's just no way, John and Kilowog are amongst the elite of the Green Lantern corps I think you need to do more research on both characters, Kilowog has defeated superman, and John has stalemated Hal Jordan so for you to call this a stomp is very insulting

Yeah I know, but can't mjolnir absorb energy? Also, Superman usually breaks constructs with ease, or at least has been shown to do so lately, So I assume Thor will be able to do so; not only that, he has a myriad of powers at his disposal. John Stewart and Kilowog are indeed excellent Green Lanterns, but the thing that makes it an easy victory (at least IMO) is the fact that Mjolnir can absorb energy, so what's keeping the hammer bros. from absorbing the GL energy?

also, if me saying that some character stomps is insulting to you, then I think you need to get your priorities checked.

#8 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4918 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor and BB with ease.

#9 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor and BRB ftw

#10 Posted by cartoonluvr (23 posts) - - Show Bio

thor and brb

#11 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jayfournines said:

@IZZR said:

Yeah I know, but can't mjolnir absorb energy? Also, Superman usually breaks constructs with ease, or at least has been shown to do so lately, So I assume Thor will be able to do so; not only that, he has a myriad of powers at his disposal. John Stewart and Kilowog are indeed excellent Green Lanterns, but the thing that makes it an easy victory (at least IMO) is the fact that Mjolnir can absorb energy, so what's keeping the hammer bros. from absorbing the GL energy?

also, if me saying that some character stomps is insulting to you, then I think you need to get your priorities checked.

That energy you speak of comes directly from the link of the emotion of willpower, if you can find me a scan showing Mjolnir and Stormbreaker absorbing emotions then by all means go ahead. as powerful as the rings are its the person wielding them that makes the big difference and its from their emotions which the ring draws its power from. As for Supes breaking Hals constructs with ease in the New52 i think everyone can agree its ridiculous and even Wonder Woman did it with relative ease, this is a blatant downgrade of Hals power.
#12 Edited by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

@Jayfournines said:

@IZZR said:

That energy you speak of comes directly from the link of the emotion of willpower, if you can find me a scan showing Mjolnir and Stormbreaker absorbing emotions then by all means go ahead. as powerful as the rings are its the person wielding them that makes the big difference and its from their emotions which the ring draws its power from. As for Supes breaking Hals constructs with ease in the New52 i think everyone can agree its ridiculous and even Wonder Woman did it with relative ease, this is a blatant downgrade of Hals power.

I know the rings work by using willpower that produces energy...if it were up to willpower alone then the rings wouldn't need to get recharged at all. Simple thing is, Mjolnir absorbs energy, the GLs produce energy which is made of electrons and protons and a neutron here and there, call it willpower or whatever you want, it's energy.

As to the new 52? Green Lantern books were not rebooted so it still counts, be it ridiculous or not, Hal's constructs were broken with ease. I stand by my initial argument. Thors. Stomp.

Also, are you seriously arguing on your own thread? lol

#13 Posted by YoungJustice (6682 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh wait this is new 52.

#14 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

Oh wait this is new 52.

Same GLs though, old feats still count for them

#15 Posted by YoungJustice (6682 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh then I stay by my orgin statement.

#16 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jayfournines said:

@IZZR said:

@Jayfournines said:

@IZZR said:

I know the rings work by using willpower that produces energy...if it were up to willpower alone then the rings wouldn't need to get recharged at all. Simple thing is, Mjolnir absorbs energy, the GLs produce energy which is made of electrons and protons and a neutron here and there, call it willpower or whatever you want, it's energy.

As to the new 52? Green Lantern books were not rebooted so it still counts, be it ridiculous or not, Hal's constructs were broken with ease. I stand by my initial argument. Thors. Stomp.

TBH your opinion would have been legitimate had you not stated this would be a stomp its utterly ridiculous. I would not have argued if it wasnt for your crazy comment
Even if stormbreaker and mjolnir were able to absorb their power do you really think theyre gonna stand there while it happens and furthermore Thor and Bill have barely ever absorbed energy from artifacts.
#17 Posted by Z3RO180 (6326 posts) - - Show Bio

thor and bill have this is more than one way

#18 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

@Jayfournines said:

@IZZR said:

@Jayfournines said:

@IZZR said:

TBH your opinion would have been legitimate had you not stated this would be a stomp its utterly ridiculous. I would not have argued if it wasnt for your crazy comment
Even if stormbreaker and mjolnir were able to absorb their power do you really think theyre gonna stand there while it happens and furthermore Thor and Bill have barely ever absorbed energy from artifacts.

Yes yes crazy comment, you can post all the scans you want of Superman being beaten by everyone from the golden age Toyman to Ch'p....doesn't change the fact that Jon and Killowog are gonna be taken down by Bill and Thor's excellent adventure...like everyone else has been saying.

You can act as besmirched as you want, Thor and Bill STOMP like everyone else has been saying.

#19 Posted by YoungJustice (6682 posts) - - Show Bio

FTR. I never said Thor and BRB stomp........

#20 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

FTR. I never said Thor and BRB stomp........

I know, I know, I thought i'd make an exception in my comment...but..y'know, statistics and all that =P

#21 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jayfournines: Dude theres no one here or in their right mind that would agree with your extravagant statement!.       Stomp.....now ive heard it all lol
#22 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

@Jayfournines: Dude theres no one here or in their right mind that would agree with your extravagant statement!. Stomp.....now ive heard it all lol

haha, I can't help but picture an indignant british gentleman

#23 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jayfournines: Im not British or a gentleman or indignant as DUDE! no one agrees with you can you read or not but witht hat said i do live in London lol
#24 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

@Jayfournines: Im not British or a gentleman or indignant as DUDE! no one agrees with you can you read or not but witht hat said i do live in London lol

I suggest you run down through your own thread my friend. In any case, you've done nothing to change my perspective, I doubt I could change yours even with the most concise of arguments, it's clear you have your winner picked when you made this thread. Have a good day.

#25 Posted by Shawnbaby (10453 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd give it to Thor and BRB...not sure I'd go as far to say it's a stomp though.

#26 Posted by Spartan101 (2290 posts) - - Show Bio

the hammer bros will take them out,energy draining is their thing.

#27 Posted by Thorcules (68 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor and BRB

#28 Posted by Floopay (8615 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 I'm not so sure about. Beta Ray Bill would go all out and do some heavy damage, and could possibly take John Stewart out of this fight quickly if he gets on him. However, Thor will likely hold back, which leads me to believe that Team 1 could edge out a victory. Killowag and BRB would be a pretty incredible battle.

Round 2, I have no doubt in my mind Team 1 would rock this. They are too devastating to say the least, and I believe Mjonlir and Stormbreaker would prove too devastating when wielded with full force.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#29 Posted by Floopay (8615 posts) - - Show Bio

@Spartan101 said:

I don't think I've ever seen either use their hammer to drain energy out of something. I've only seen their hammers absorb energy directly, not siphon it Quasar style.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#30 Posted by Killemall (18283 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

@Spartan101 said:

I don't think I've ever seen either use their hammer to drain energy out of something. I've only seen their hammers absorb energy directly, not siphon it Quasar style.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

They have done so few times.

Avengers Volume 3, Issue 44

Avengers Volume 3, 51

#31 Posted by YoungJustice (6682 posts) - - Show Bio

I never understood why Thor didn't just suck the gamma out of Hulk....

#32 Posted by Killemall (18283 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

Or why he just doesnt fly high and use exotic attacks like say Godblast, wind of 1000s worlds ,quantum tsunami, anti-force blast or thermoblast, but i suppose they want Thor vs Hulk to appear a lot closer than what it should be, if both fought at their best potential.

#33 Posted by Floopay (8615 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@YoungJustice said:

Or why he just doesnt fly high and use exotic attacks like say Godblast, wind of 1000s worlds ,quantum tsunami, anti-force blast or thermoblast, but i suppose they want Thor vs Hulk to appear a lot closer than what it should be, if both fought at their best potential.

Or why he doesn't do what he did in that What if? comic and just outright lightning bolt him dead....or like he did in Fear Itself and lightning blast him into space. Or like he did in that Hulk Annual and just lightning KO him...

Is that second set of scans his second fight with Radiation Man? Been awhile, but I think I've read that one.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#34 Posted by Killemall (18283 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: First set of scan is Presence and Marcus Kang (Kang's son), the scan (well its only one, dont know if i should say set) is Kang himself. The story arc for them both is Kang Dynasty.

#35 Posted by crabtree (1619 posts) - - Show Bio

thor and brb win.

#36 Posted by termiteone4ever (6985 posts) - - Show Bio

The lanterns

#37 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2853 posts) - - Show Bio

Lanterns

#38 Posted by Quartermaim (617 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: I think could to to John and Kilowog they have worked together and could combine their effort to drop Thor or Bill and then team up on the other one.

Round 2: Thor and Bill overpower them. Bloodlust the damage they would do would be obscene and violent.