• 101 results
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By pooty
@superdemon:  Thanos >>>>Surfer always.  And Thor did more damage to Thanos than Surfer ever did. And with time Thor would have put down Thanos and Odin.... at the same time
Star_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Star_Lord
@superdemon said:

" @Star_Lord said:

" @czarny_samael said:

@Star_Lord

said:
" @czarny_samael said:
"Current Surfer matched Thanos' level of power in Annihilation #5. He is faster. He is also defeated Thor much easier than Thanos. TP won't work on this battle. Energy manipulation isn't anymore a Thanos' advantage. IMO Surfer will win after long battle thanks to speed.   
Can you post scans. I read Annihilation(I read all the cosmic stuff), but it has been a while. And I honestly don't remember the fight. I don't see how Silver Surfer is anywhere near Thanos when Thanos has taken on Odin, Galactus, Beyonder. Hell, he even took Surfer and Thor on at the same time before. And he has beaten Surfer multiple times.  "
Surfer didn't fought with Thanos, he used his machine to free Galactus and only Thanos was able to do this (this machine depends on power level, it was the easiest way to block any other one to use it. Thanos didn't know that Surfer got boost).

And Thnaos  fought with that guys thanks to durability. He can win with speedsters, because he has great energy/matter manipulation and TP.
TP won't defeat Surfer (Power Cosmic comes from Astral Plane) and thanks to fact that Surfer's pwoer level matched Thanos, others Titan's advantage won't be enough.
On the other hand, Thanos' best physical-durability feat is survivng in Black Hole, but he was hurt by this. Pre-A Surfer could create Black Hole easily. So Current one will just create more than one and make Thanos weak. Then he will finish him.

Team 1 ftw. "
1.Thanos beats those guys thanks to a lot of things. He is smarter, stronger, more durable, has better energy manipulation, and can react accordingly to all of them. 
2.I know Thanos can't beat SS with Telepathy, but whats stopping him from doing it to everyone else. 
3.Not only do morals stop SS from creating multiple Black Holes, but Thanos could survive that easy. As I said, he has fought Odin, Galactus, and Beyonder. All well above Surfer in power. Surfer can not, and will never beat Thanos without some form of assistance. 

Two of these guys Thanos has already taken on and beat at the same time(Thor and SS) and not only did Thanos beat them, but he beat Classic Thor and has beaten Thor when he had a power-up. I don't remember if it was Warrior Madness or what, but he was powered up. All these guys together, might, maybe, possibly be at Thanos power, but not Thanos and Darkseid together.
"
1. Exactly. 2. Thanos has tricked Surfer into thinking he was dead with Telepathy IIRC. So that's actually wrong 3. The black whole Thanos survived encompassed two lightyears worth of space. It was massive and powerful. Surfer has never created such a black hole. And Thanos simply teleported out of it and was relatively fine. He teleported onto a Skrull ship, killed then and made his way to his own ship  4. Yup. Surfer has blasted Thanos with the intent to kill many times and Thanos simply stood there like it was nothing. Thor was insane and powered with the Power Gem. Thanos was still able to knock him around. "
1.Yup 
2. Whats that from, I don't recall? 
3. I know he could survive a black hole, not even close to enough power to beat him. 
4. Power Gem, thats right. See, I knew Thor was powered up, but I couldn't remember what it was with.@czarny_samael said:

" @Star_Lord said:

" @czarny_samael said:

Surfer didn't fought with Thanos, he used his machine to free Galactus and only Thanos was able to do this (this machine depends on power level, it was the easiest way to block any other one to use it. Thanos didn't know that Surfer got boost).

And Thnaos  fought with that guys thanks to durability. He can win with speedsters, because he has great energy/matter manipulation and TP.
TP won't defeat Surfer (Power Cosmic comes from Astral Plane) and thanks to fact that Surfer's pwoer level matched Thanos, others Titan's advantage won't be enough.
On the other hand, Thanos' best physical-durability feat is survivng in Black Hole, but he was hurt by this. Pre-A Surfer could create Black Hole easily. So Current one will just create more than one and make Thanos weak. Then he will finish him.

Team 1 ftw. "
1.Thanos beats those guys thanks to a lot of things. He is smarter, stronger, more durable, has better energy manipulation, and can react accordingly to all of them. 
2.I know Thanos can't beat SS with Telepathy, but whats stopping him from doing it to everyone else. 
3.Not only do morals stop SS from creating multiple Black Holes, but Thanos could survive that easy. As I said, he has fought Odin, Galactus, and Beyonder. All well above Surfer in power. Surfer can not, and will never beat Thanos without some form of assistance. 

Two of these guys Thanos has already taken on and beat at the same time(Thor and SS) and not only did Thanos beat them, but he beat Classic Thor and has beaten Thor when he had a power-up. I don't remember if it was Warrior Madness or what, but he was powered up. All these guys together, might, maybe, possibly be at Thanos power, but not Thanos and Darkseid together.
"
1.He didn't beat Galactus, nor Odin.
2.Surfer.
3.These fights show his durability to energy projection. Black Hole affected Thanos in the past. He don't have as good physical-durability as energy-durability.
4.Current Surfer would curbstomp classic Surfer in few shots.

1. I didn't say he beat them, I said he fought and put up a hell of a fight. More than Surfer could do. Galactus would and has owned Surfer. 
2. Can Surfer protect his teammates effectively enough to prevent Thanos from mind raping them?
3.Yes, he does. What makes you think he doesn't. He has taken blows from SS, Drax(who ripped a star in half like nothing), Gladiator(who has destroyed planets), and Classic Thor(also while he had the Power Gem, making him even more powerful). And who cares if his physical durability isn't up to par with his Energy durability anyway? Who are Thanos and Darkseid fighting? A Green Lantern, basically two Thors, and Silver Surfer(a wielder of the power of cosmic), all are energy manipulators. Sure, they have brute strength, but are known for their energy manipulation. So they are going to be playing Thanos games. Thanos can take these four guys by himself, so could Darkseid. I know all about SS(believe me, I can provide scan afters scan for him) and he is the most powerful one on this team, he also can't beat Thanos. 
4.Current Surfer would beat Classic, I agree. But Thanos' power has also increased, it was even stated in Thanos Imperative. Thanos is still more powerful than Surfer, he is close to, but not quite on the level of Galactus and Odin. With prep, he is even above Odin. Surfer is powerful, but not that powerful.
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By superdemon
@Star_Lord: 
Dude...people who discredit Thanos do it on purpose. It's no use trying to convince them. At least we know we're right.
Star_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Star_Lord
@superdemon said:
" @Star_Lord: 
Dude...people who discredit Thanos do it on purpose. It's no use trying to convince them. At least we know we're right. "
I completely agree.
SUPER_ADAPTOID

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By SUPER_ADAPTOID
@Jazzitup said:
"

Round 1 : I believe team 1.  
Round 2 : I'm going with team 2.

"
Avatar image for rolandthunder25
Rolandthunder25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Rolandthunder25

Team 1 barely takes Round 1

Team 2 destroys them in round 2
flamingmuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By flamingmuffin

current surfer took on 2 galactus level beings. he's more powerful than he was before when he fought thanos.  darkseid can be beat by ppl like superman i dont think thor with warriors madness and belt of strength would have a problem with that (warriors madness= 10x strength boost + belt of strength = x2 strength boost with x2 endurance; this totals too x20 strength ans x2 endurance). so if thor could lift the midgard serpent normally, imagine that strength x20. 
and i think mjolnir could block the omega beams because thor has blocked and deflected blasts from a celestial (beings more powerful than odin). and when thor deflects it, it becomes twice as powerful. (side note: he's also taken two blasts head on from a celestial and still go on to fight)
hal and bill are no joke either. but thanos has incredible durability (able to take multiple blasts from odin, and explosions from a galactus level being) which becomes a great factor here. he also has TP. Dont know if BRB has TP resistance. 

Round 1: Could go either way but im leaning towards team 1. I believe Thor could handle DS with WM and BOS. Then SS, Hal, and Bill could take on thanos and if thor beats DS he could help them out. And since thor has all of his powers, he could time travel or BFR them. SS could also BFR.
(sorry dont mean to sound like a fanboy, i just know most about thor)

Round 2: Thanos and Darkseid 9/10. With knowledge of the other team and 3 days prep, they could be unstoppable.

Great fight. 

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By pooty
@flamingmuffin: Perfectly said my friend!!
Avatar image for theultimatesurvivor
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When people mention Surfer beating Aegis and Tenebrous, they always seem to forget that he did that with the help of Crunch. This is just retarted.
Thanos and Darkseid stomp.
Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By supermandefender
@TheUltimateSurvivor:  I dunno the four of them might overwhelm the pair of them. Thor can match strength and could 1v1 anyone of them in a fair match. And then you still have 3 of badasses.
1. Team 1 takes it they would overwhelm DS and Thanoes.
2. With Prep you have 2 of the most resource villians who also are powerhouses. They would stomp if they knew who they were fighting ahead of time.
Avatar image for theultimatesurvivor
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermandefender:What ? Thor doesn't stand a chance against Thanos.
MutenRoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By MutenRoshi
@JohanSutherland said:

" Team one no matter what. Thor alone can beat Thanos, with preparation or not, and I'm pretty sure The Surfer and GL would be more than a match for Darkseid. So if you add Bill to the mix ...   "

Dude don't be nuts
 Pre Crisis Darkseid would maybe solo all 4, yes the new jobber isn't really Darkseid so he would die, maybe Surfer beats him with ease. But Classic Darkseid was Skyfather level.
Thanos is grossly under estimated, he is an ancient member of Titan which means he's an Eternal like Sersi,  Ikaris etc just by being born he was already a brick on the level of Sersi and Magneto. He then got obsessed with technology, mysticism and death and kept amping himself and amping himself to impress his girl. By being born he already had superhuman strength, reading minds, generating illusions etc. He is obsessed with trying to stand at Death's side, in Marvel this deadly universal entity is a woman and Thanos is obsessed with her. Then through technology and black sorcery he amped his body to be able to take on all the Avengers including Thor, in some of his first appearance he almost solos all the Avengers. In his last appearance he was basically amped up to be an immortal Skyfather level, he could man handle team wreckers and he could reform from death, you blow him to bits he comes back again like Dr M and it took a collapsing universe to beat him. Thanos in his last appearance might have even beat down Pre Crisis Darkseid.
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By supermandefender
@TheUltimateSurvivor:  Yes he does.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By pooty
@TheUltimateSurvivor: I'm hoping when they say Thor has a chance vs Thanos they are talking about Thor with Belt of Strength and warriors madness. That would make thor 20x as powerful as usual. That would be alot even for Thanos to handle.

@supermandefender: When you say Thor can handle Thanos are you talking about normal Thor or amped up Thor?
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By supermandefender
@pooty: Thor will do fine in a fight against Thanoes. Most of there fights. Judgement givin to Thor. Most the fights are without anything amping him. I wouldnt by no means say Thanos stomps Thor. If anything its close.

GTG12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#66  Edited By GTG12

team 1

team 2

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By pooty
@supermandefender: For that first video:
1) That was not Thanos. That was an inferior clone that Thanos created.
2) Even that inferior clone beat Thor so badly he had to run to his daddy Odin to get this belt of strength, gauntlets of strength and cosmic shield just to beat an inferior clone.
3) Thor had the power gem when Thanos had to get the stasis gun. So Thor had the greatest power up in existence.
4) Out of ALL the examples on those videos none of them had standard Thor beating Standard Thanos. A Thor fanboy/troll( i know it wasn't you) made those movies hoping people wouldn't know the full story behind the battles.
5) Thor got beat by an inferior clone. The real Thanos would destroy him. When "Walker" the death god from another dimension came to ours, Thor attacked Thanos and Thanos casually stopped Mjolnir just by raising his hand.
6) Thor has trouble fighting the Silver Surfer. It's always a battle. Silver Surfer has even beaten Thor. Thanos toys with SS and easily beats SS everytime. Thor would do no better.
7) Thor just got MANHANDLED by Odin(Fear #1) in a few moves. Odin just used his fist. He didn't augment his strength with his godly power. Odin fought Thanos for pages and never kept him down. Odin had to use his godly powers and call upon his spear which increases his power. Yeah, Odin would have beat Thanos. But Thanos lasted ALOT longer than Thor did. And Odin was going at Thanos ALOT harder than he was at Thor.
flamingmuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By flamingmuffin
@pooty: thanks
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Susanoo
@pooty said:
"

@supermandefender: For that first video:1) That was not Thanos. That was an inferior clone that Thanos created.2) Even that inferior clone beat Thor so badly he had to run to his daddy Odin to get this belt of strength, gauntlets of strength and cosmic shield just to beat an inferior clone.3) Thor had the power gem when Thanos had to get the stasis gun. So Thor had the greatest power up in existence.4) Out of ALL the examples on those videos none of them had standard Thor beating Standard Thanos. A Thor fanboy/troll( i know it wasn't you) made those movies hoping people wouldn't know the full story behind the battles.5) Thor got beat by an inferior clone. The real Thanos would destroy him. When "Walker" the death god from another dimension came to ours, Thor attacked Thanos and Thanos casually stopped Mjolnir just by raising his hand.6) Thor has trouble fighting the Silver Surfer. It's always a battle. Silver Surfer has even beaten Thor. Thanos toys with SS and easily beats SS everytime. Thor would do no better.7) Thor just got MANHANDLED by Odin(Fear #1) in a few moves. Odin just used his fist. He didn't augment his strength with his godly power. Odin fought Thanos for pages and never kept him down. Odin had to use his godly powers and call upon his spear which increases his power. Yeah, Odin would have beat Thanos. But Thanos lasted ALOT longer than Thor did. And Odin was going at Thanos ALOT harder than he was at Thor.

"

.... Ok in a battle forum where Thor is going all out, he will give Thanos a fight and might even win. Just saying.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By pooty
@Susanoo: If going all out includes entering Warriors Madness then you are correct. If Thor is going all out but DOES NOT Warriors Madness he gets his butt beat. Do you know of a time when Thor actually entered Warriors Madness. I don't.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Susanoo
@pooty said:
" @Susanoo: If going all out includes entering Warriors Madness then you are correct. If Thor is going all out but DOES NOT Warriors Madness he gets his butt beat. Do you know of a time when Thor actually entered Warriors Madness. I don't. "

In a thread, he can anytime.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By czarny_samael666
@pooty :
@Susanoo :
@supermandefender :

Thor can defeat with Thanos by his speed and by BFRing him to other dimension.
Those movies were so out of context that it is not even funny.
And Thor who fought with Adam and Surfer wasn't WM Thor. Odin confirmed it when he comes into Thor's mind, after battle with Thanos.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Susanoo
@czarny_samael said:
"

@pooty :

@Susanoo :

@supermandefender :Thor can defeat with Thanos by his speed and by BFRing him to other dimension. Those movies were so out of context that it is not even funny.And Thor who fought with Adam and Surfer wasn't WM Thor. Odin confirmed it when he comes into Thor's mind, after battle with Thanos.

"

I wouldn't go as far as saying Thor can beat Thanos. I agree with everything else.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By pooty
@czarny_samael: I hear people talking about Thor BFRing to another dimension. How does that work? Doesn't the opponent have to walk into the portal? Doesn't it take time to open the BFR portal? Or can he just throw his hammer around someone?  I have never seen him use it so give me an example so i know how it works? Also BFR doesn't constitute a victory. It doesn't prove who is stronger or more powerful etc.  Also speed has never been an issue for Thanos.
flamingmuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By flamingmuffin
@pooty: BFR certainly doesnt prove someone is more powerful or stronger, but in this battle (read the OP), BFR is a means or way of victory for either team
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Susanoo
@pooty said:
"

@czarny_samael: I hear people talking about Thor BFRing to another dimension. How does that work? Doesn't the opponent have to walk into the portal? Doesn't it take time to open the BFR portal? Or can he just throw his hammer around someone?  I have never seen him use it so give me an example so i know how it works? Also BFR doesn't constitute a victory. It doesn't prove who is stronger or more powerful etc.  Also speed has never been an issue for Thanos.

"

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By pooty
@Susanoo: Ok thanks for those. I didn't know he could hit you with a beam and teleport you. If BFR is allowed can't Darkseid Omega beams do the same thing?
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By czarny_samael666
@pooty said:
" @czarny_samael: I hear people talking about Thor BFRing to another dimension. How does that work? Doesn't the opponent have to walk into the portal? Doesn't it take time to open the BFR portal? Or can he just throw his hammer around someone?  I have never seen him use it so give me an example so i know how it works? Also BFR doesn't constitute a victory. It doesn't prove who is stronger or more powerful etc.  Also speed has never been an issue for Thanos. "
1.I've seen Thor opening portal and sucking more then 100 people into it (when he first time fight against Durok). He can also place it wherever he wants and in any position according to what he has done there. And didn't he create a portal in "Hulk" after fight with Rulk to bring them to comets? He also did it in last Thunderstrike against Mangog, but it was pathetic. He needed others help to create it, etc. It was a shame to his this power.
2.Speed was never an issue, because no one want give Thanos a stomp from people much weaker than him. It just won't be epic. And he already was speedblitzed by Runner.

@Susanoo said:
" @czarny_samael said:
"

@pooty :

@Susanoo :

@supermandefender :Thor can defeat with Thanos by his speed and by BFRing him to other dimension. Those movies were so out of context that it is not even funny.And Thor who fought with Adam and Surfer wasn't WM Thor. Odin confirmed it when he comes into Thor's mind, after battle with Thanos.

"
I wouldn't go as far as saying Thor can beat Thanos. I agree with everything else. "

Thanos, Hulk, Darkseid... And many others, all will lose to weaker people who are strong enough to hurt them a little and who are much faster than they are. Out of morals - Thor can do it. As Superman, Gladiator or Surfer. All of them can defeat Thanso and Darkseid at the same time.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Susanoo
@pooty said:
"

@Susanoo: Ok thanks for those. I didn't know he could hit you with a beam and teleport you. If BFR is allowed can't Darkseid Omega beams do the same thing?

"

His God blast also bfred Ymir and Surtur with the twilight sword before. Yes but Thor's hammer can block it.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By pooty
@czarny_samael: I see scans and from your comments that Thor can open portals in different ways. But can't darkseid BFR with the Omega beams?

The Runner is an exception to the rule. The Runner was too fast for SS also. Except for the Runner Thanos has been able to dodge SS and Thor on a few different occasions. I recall one time SS was coming at Thanos so fast you could see SS passing stars in his wake. Thanos still beat him down. SS was also firing blast of energy at Thanos which were missing and having no effect. Also Thanos has just sat there and let SS blast him with all his might and Thanos didn't even flinch. If SS can't hurt Thanos who isn't moving i don't know what else he could do.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By pooty
@Susanoo: Mjolnir can block the Omega Beam from the real Darkseid? Have they fought before?  And can the Omega blast block Thor's beam? This is why i don't like BFR cuz removing someone from the field doesn't tell us who is more powerful.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Susanoo
@pooty said:
"

@Susanoo: Mjolnir can block the Omega Beam from the real Darkseid? Have they fought before?  And can the Omega blast block Thor's beam? This is why i don't like BFR cuz removing someone from the field doesn't tell us who is more powerful.

"

His hammer has blocked worse. Nope. Yes. Bfr tells us who wins in that certain fight though.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By pooty
@Susanoo: My bad i got off topic. A couple pages ago i said Team 1 wins but not because of BFR but because Thor has Warriors Madness and Belt of Strength. Team 1 does not need BFR to win. SS BRB and Hal can handle Thanos. While Thor beats Darkseid. I think someone said "normal Thor can beat Thanos". I don't agree with that but it doesn't matter for this thread. Team 1 wins. I almost want to say Thor Solos. Can Thor solo this with all the powerups?
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Susanoo
@pooty said:
"

@Susanoo: My bad i got off topic. A couple pages ago i said Team 1 wins but not because of BFR but because Thor has Warriors Madness and Belt of Strength. Team 1 does not need BFR to win. SS BRB and Hal can handle Thanos. While Thor beats Darkseid. I think someone said "normal Thor can beat Thanos". I don't agree with that but it doesn't matter for this thread. Team 1 wins. I almost want to say Thor Solos. Can Thor solo this with all the powerups?

"

Make a thread and find out.
the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By the darknessss

team 2 both fights imo
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

Beta_Ray_Fred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Beta_Ray_Fred

Thanos during the Thanos Imperative is the most powerful Thanos to date sans Cosmic Cube, Infinite Gauntlet, Heart of the Universe, etc. He was vaporized down to his bone structure and then regenerated fully moments later. Thanos is the Avatar of Death and he handled Lord Mar-Vell with ease despite him being the champion of four super ancient multi-dimensional demon gods. Both Thanos and Darkseid typically take teams of heroes on by themselves, I can't help but feel like it would take more than BRB, Thor, Hal Jordan, and Silver Surfer to bring them down.

Round 1: Probably Team 2

Round 2: Definitely Team 2

I think the heroes' only chance would be to turn them against each other and watch the fireworks from a far. But I'm not saying it's impossible for them to win, I just doubt the would win. I'd give them a 1/5 chance in winning given scenario 1, and probably a 1/20 chance of winning in scenario 2. But knowing how Thanos' cosmic flaw of unconsciously providing the seeds to his own defeat the heroes always have a chance to beat him.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Team 2

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Duo

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is what happens when the pimp slapper hand collides with the hammer bros.

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@cochise said:

Team 2 for both, I would think, just based on the fact that Thanos beats the crap out of Surfer with minimal effort.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nathaniel_adam: Current Norrin hasn't fought Thanos yet, so we can't be sure, that he would loose like always, despite him beating a Thanos clone before; but jobbing against the real one...

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#94 JediXMan  Moderator

Team 2 should win this.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

1 team probably

2 duo

militaryMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Thanos

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

classic thor has skyfatherish type feats and regular thor was trading blows with thanos without taking any real damage and he can stop time, it'd take a lot to finish Thanos but I think they could do it.

Round 2 duo high difficulty

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lemonsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warriors madness = 10 bloodlusted Thors, Beta Ray Bill, Hal and Silver Surfer vs Thanos and Darkseid

Team 1 should win