vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:  "
((sigh)) Hulk has beaten Logan in virtually every one of their encounters. Once again, if Wolvie can't beat Venom, what chance has he against a guy who lifts 150 billion lb. Pyramids? "
I never said that Logan has beaten Hulk.I'm saying that he gave Hulk a good fight. 
Venom has advantages over Wolverine that Hulk does not so that's not a valid comparison. 
What chance has he against someone who lifts 150 Billion lb.Pyramids? You mean Supes? Well he has no chance against Supes because Supes isn't as slow or as dumb as Hulk.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By King_Saturn
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
"I guess they fear me... lol "
i know i do :P "
he he he  !
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@Vance Astro said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder said:  "
((sigh)) Hulk has beaten Logan in virtually every one of their encounters. Once again, if Wolvie can't beat Venom, what chance has he against a guy who lifts 150 billion lb. Pyramids? "
I never said that Logan has beaten Hulk.I'm saying that he gave Hulk a good fight. Venom has advantages over Wolverine that Hulk does not so that's not a valid comparison. What chance has he against someone who lifts 150 Billion lb.Pyramids? You mean Supes? Well he has no chance against Supes because Supes isn't as slow or as dumb as Hulk. "

Did I say he had a chance against Supes? I said that Wolverine has no chance against Hulk. BTW it was a Mountain Range, not a Pyramid.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#54  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @Vance Astro said:
I never said that Logan has beaten Hulk.I'm saying that he gave Hulk a good fight. Venom has advantages over Wolverine that Hulk does not so that's not a valid comparison. What chance has he against someone who lifts 150 Billion lb.Pyramids? You mean Supes? Well he has no chance against Supes because Supes isn't as slow or as dumb as Hulk. "
Did I say he had a chance against Supes? I said that Wolverine has no chance against Hulk. BTW it was a Mountain Range, not a Pyramid. "
Which he only held up a fraction of.
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lance Uppercut said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @Vance Astro said:
Did I say he had a chance against Supes? I said that Wolverine has no chance against Hulk. BTW it was a Mountain Range, not a Pyramid. "
Which he only held up a fraction of. "

It was still 150 billion tons 

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lance Uppercut said:
What you provided was a fight where Thor underestimated his opponent and held back, after initially thinking it was Bruce, and then I provided a scan (evidence, something you apparently say I don't provide) saying that Hulk had saved Rulk from a massive beating.  It was an SS with the same skills and abilities as his classic counterpart. The SS that drained Hulk of his gamma radiation and turned him back in to Bruce Banner. "
1.You don't know how powerful than Silver Surfer was.She Hulk killed an alternate version of Hyperion? Are we supposed to assume he was as strong as the actual Hyperion or weaker because he lost to She-Hulk? You can't really make a case for a character when you don't know all of his stats.Outer dimension counterparts have shown plenty of times to be alot weaker than the 616 versions. 

2.Draining Hulk of all his gamma radiation is obviously something that won't work to well on Rulk seeing as how he has his own energy absorption abilities. 

3.Whether Thor underestimated Rulk or whatever the case was in the fight.Rulk showed that Thor cannot just take him lightly.So the point is..If he actually had trouble with Rulk..how is he going to beat Supes when Supes is way out of Rulk's league.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
" @Vance Astro said:
Why does how much Hulk lifts matter when he has the intellect of a toddler and he's not faster than most street levelers?
Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#58  Edited By Dreadmaster

Supes and Hulk should win more than not.

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
What you provided was a fight where Thor underestimated his opponent and held back, after initially thinking it was Bruce, and then I provided a scan (evidence, something you apparently say I don't provide) saying that Hulk had saved Rulk from a massive beating.  It was an SS with the same skills and abilities as his classic counterpart. The SS that drained Hulk of his gamma radiation and turned him back in to Bruce Banner. "
1.You don't know how powerful than Silver Surfer was.She Hulk killed an alternate version of Hyperion? Are we supposed to assume he was as strong as the actual Hyperion or weaker because he lost to She-Hulk? You can't really make a case for a character when you don't know all of his stats.Outer dimension counterparts have shown plenty of times to be alot weaker than the 616 versions.  2.Draining Hulk of all his gamma radiation is obviously something that won't work to well on Rulk seeing as how he has his own energy absorption abilities.  3.Whether Thor underestimated Rulk or whatever the case was in the fight.Rulk showed that Thor cannot just take him lightly.So the point is..If he actually had trouble with Rulk..how is he going to beat Supes when Supes is way out of Rulk's league. "
The point is, Thor didn't have trouble with Rulk. When Thor came in to the fight, he wasn't underestimating his opponent, he wasn't shocked, he just laid the smack down and Rulk admitted that Thor had him on the ropes. That Hulk had possibly saved him from death. This is the same Rulk that got taken out by the lady liberators.
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:
" @Vance Astro said:
Why does how much Hulk lifts matter when he has the intellect of a toddler and he's not faster than most street levelers? "

My point is that if Hulk lands even a glancing blow against Wolvie, he's going to be put to sleep. Anyhow, Thor has so many different ways of beating Superman it isn't even funny. He could hit him with a magic lightning bolt, knock him out with a couple of godblasts, use magic spells or even BFR him to a distant Red Sun.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
1.You don't know how powerful than Silver Surfer was.She Hulk killed an alternate version of Hyperion? Are we supposed to assume he was as strong as the actual Hyperion or weaker because he lost to She-Hulk? You can't really make a case for a character when you don't know all of his stats.Outer dimension counterparts have shown plenty of times to be alot weaker than the 616 versions.  2.Draining Hulk of all his gamma radiation is obviously something that won't work to well on Rulk seeing as how he has his own energy absorption abilities.  3.Whether Thor underestimated Rulk or whatever the case was in the fight.Rulk showed that Thor cannot just take him lightly.So the point is..If he actually had trouble with Rulk..how is he going to beat Supes when Supes is way out of Rulk's league. "
The point is, Thor didn't have trouble with Rulk. When Thor came in to the fight, he wasn't underestimating his opponent, he wasn't shocked, he just laid the smack down and Rulk admitted that Thor had him on the ropes. That Hulk had possibly saved him from death. This is the same Rulk that got taken out by the lady liberators. "
Didn't the Lady Liberators have prep time? 
Thor did have trouble with Rulk...he got knocked out.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@The Mjolnir Wielder said: 

@Vance Astro said: 

@Vance Astro said: 
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:  "
Why does how much Hulk lifts matter when he has the intellect of a toddler and he's not faster than most street levelers? "
My point is that if Hulk lands even a glancing blow against Wolvie, he's going to be put to sleep. Anyhow, Thor has so many different ways of beating Superman it isn't even funny. He could hit him with a magic lightning bolt, knock him out with a couple of godblasts, use magic spells or even BFR him to a distant Red Sun. "
Well World War Hulk hit Wolvie several times and didn't knock him out.Iron Man's Hulkbuster got loose and slammed an armored car on Wolverine until a crater was formed and Wolverine didn't lose consciousness.A godblast isn't going to work on someone who is possibly faster than Thor...and I don't know what spells you think Superman is going to sit back and let him use or why you think Thor can just BFR Superman.All those ways you claim Thor can win are completely ridiculous.How many superspeed characters have been hit by a godblast? Or had spells used on them in motion?    
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
The point is, Thor didn't have trouble with Rulk. When Thor came in to the fight, he wasn't underestimating his opponent, he wasn't shocked, he just laid the smack down and Rulk admitted that Thor had him on the ropes. That Hulk had possibly saved him from death. This is the same Rulk that got taken out by the lady liberators. "
Didn't the Lady Liberators have prep time? Thor did have trouble with Rulk...he got knocked out. "
1. So? Prep time doesn't mean a win. He was still vastly stronger then they were. And smarter.
2. I've just covered this. He held back in the first fight. Second fight, he didn't. Second fight, Rulk was getting handled. We're going in circles now.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
Didn't the Lady Liberators have prep time? Thor did have trouble with Rulk...he got knocked out. "
1. So? Prep time doesn't mean a win. He was still vastly stronger then they were. And smarter. 2. I've just covered this. He held back in the first fight. Second fight, he didn't. Second fight, Rulk was getting handled. We're going in circles now. "
1.He fought a whole team!!!! 
2.So that makes him a stupid fighter for trying to take it light on someone in his strength range.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
1. So? Prep time doesn't mean a win. He was still vastly stronger then they were. And smarter. 2. I've just covered this. He held back in the first fight. Second fight, he didn't. Second fight, Rulk was getting handled. We're going in circles now. "
1.He fought a whole team!!!! 2.So that makes him a stupid fighter for trying to take it light on someone in his strength range. "
1. You act as though anyone on that team actually had the power to put him down.
2. So it makes him a stupid fighter for taking it easy on someone he thought was the Hulk, who then blindsided him. Right.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lance Uppercut said:

1.fought as though anyone on that team actually had the power to put him down. 2. So it makes him a stupid fighter for taking it easy on someone he thought was the Hulk, who then blindsided him. Right. "

1.I'm not acting like that at all.My point is losing to a team is alot different than losing to one person.If he lost to them individually that would be something different.With a team especially with alot of the members being fairly fast and having experience with fight Hulk caliber characters..it's easier for them to come up with a strategy.Those were some of the most powerful females in Marvel. 

2.Yes if he lost.He's fought Banner several times in the past.Who gets knocked out because they held back? He was kicking Thor's ass for most of the comic too.How long does it take to figure out you have to fight back,dodge guard..do something to keep from getting hit.Whether he thought it was Banner or not.Thor should have been fast and smart enough to keep himself out of harm's way until he figures it out.
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:
"@The Mjolnir Wielder said: 

@Vance Astro said: 

@Vance Astro said: 
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:  "
My point is that if Hulk lands even a glancing blow against Wolvie, he's going to be put to sleep. Anyhow, Thor has so many different ways of beating Superman it isn't even funny. He could hit him with a magic lightning bolt, knock him out with a couple of godblasts, use magic spells or even BFR him to a distant Red Sun. "
Well World War Hulk hit Wolvie several times and didn't knock him out.Iron Man's Hulkbuster got loose and slammed an armored car on Wolverine until a crater was formed and Wolverine didn't lose consciousness.A godblast isn't going to work on someone who is possibly faster than Thor...and I don't know what spells you think Superman is going to sit back and let him use or why you think Thor can just BFR Superman.All those ways you claim Thor can win are completely ridiculous.How many superspeed characters have been hit by a godblast? Or had spells used on them in motion?     "

First of all, Hulk knocked Logan out with a glancing blow in his first ever comic appearance (when his costume had whiskers). also, Thor has tagged Big G with a godblast before, and Galactus has traveled at hyper-space before (way faster than Supes).
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
First of all, Hulk knocked Logan out with a glancing blow in his first ever comic appearance (when his costume had whiskers). also, Thor has tagged Big G with a godblast before, and Galactus has traveled at hyper-space before (way faster than Supes). "
That was a weaker Wolverine.Try again. 
I don't know how fast Galactus is by I doubt he was moving anywhere near top speed if at all against Thor.
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:
First of all, Hulk knocked Logan out with a glancing blow in his first ever comic appearance (when his costume had whiskers). also, Thor has tagged Big G with a godblast before, and Galactus has traveled at hyper-space before (way faster than Supes). "
That was a weaker Wolverine.Try again. I don't know how fast Galactus is by I doubt he was moving anywhere near top speed if at all against Thor. "

He has traveled at hyper-space before, I'll show u a scan of it if u wish. It obviously wasn't a weaker Wolverine if he was able to take down The Wendigo with ease in the same issue.
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance,  I have to go but we'll continue this debate tomorrow.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
" @Vance Astro said:
That was a weaker Wolverine.Try again. I don't know how fast Galactus is by I doubt he was moving anywhere near top speed if at all against Thor. "
He has traveled at hyper-space before, I'll show u a scan of it if u wish. It obviously wasn't a weaker Wolverine if he was able to take down The Wendigo with ease in the same issue. "
That has nothing to do with what i'm saying.I'm saying that if Galactus was still when he got hit with a godblast it doesn't prove anything opposite of what I just said. 
It was a weaker version of Wolverine durability and healing factor wise.How are you even arguing this..it's common knowledge? 
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By capall
@Vance Astro said:
"Superman and Hulk.Ares is a weak link.Even if Thor can beat Superman which I doubt...he can't take Supes and Hulk. "

this should be self explanatory
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#73  Edited By vuviper

I have to say as someone who knows nothing as red hulk or thor, Vance seems to be making a better argument.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@vuviper said:
" I have to say as someone who knows nothing as red hulk or thor, Vance seems to be making a better argument. "
Thank you.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@vuviper said:
" I have to say as someone who knows nothing as red hulk or thor, Vance seems to be making a better argument. "
As someone that does know something about Rulk, most of his feats are PIS.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @vuviper said:
As someone that does know something about Rulk, most of his feats are PIS. "
And I ask again..how are his feats PIS when they are all high end? Since when does consistency=PIS?
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Vance Astro: Since punching out Uatu = consistent.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro: Since punching out Uatu = consistent. "
I don't see how it's not plausible.Uatu isn't even that powerful.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
I don't see how it's not plausible.Uatu isn't even that powerful. "
This would be the perfect place for one of those facepalm posters. Unfortunately I don't have one of my own.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lance Uppercut said:

" @Vance Astro said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:
This would be the perfect place for one of those facepalm posters. Unfortunately I don't have one of my own. "
Or it would be a perfect place to explain why what i'm saying is wrong....If Rulk had been shown on a lower level when he first appeared.I could agree with you...but his feats have been nothing but impressive since day one.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Now can we stop acting like Uatu is Galactus? 

No Caption Provided
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Lance Uppercut

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/466/fantasticfourv118819vd7.jpg < Speaks for itself

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/7303/avengers33912dn2.jpg< Amped Collector admitting Uatu could beat him

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/1631/galactus12sk0.jpg < TK pulls Galactus' ship out of orbit

I mean, these are the guys that have created universes, sent people effortlessly into the negative zone.... and a Hulk level being is knocking one out. That's just ridiculous.

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Vance Astro said:
" Now can we stop acting like Uatu is Galactus? 

No Caption Provided
"
He's turned the rogue watcher in to pure life energy. Rogue Watcher > Rulk
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By vuviper
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
This would be the perfect place for one of those facepalm posters. Unfortunately I don't have one of my own. "
The problem is it seems like mostly you guys are attacking her for not knowing what should be obvious or something. But since you don't actually say why it's obvious and don't give any evidence, people like me, who are just looking on can only side with Vance. I don't know if Rulk should be able to Uata, but apparently he has, and not only has he done that but he has done many impressive feats that you say he shouldn't do. I don't understand why he shouldn't be able to if he's been doing it in most of his feats. If it is some very obvious mistake Vance is making that deserves facepalming I'd like to know what it is. I will go look up these characters on this site now though just cuz I'm starting to get interested in this thread.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lance Uppercut said:
He's turned the rogue watcher in to pure life energy. Rogue Watcher > Rulk "
What does that have to do with him getting dropped by Rookie Quasar or Rulk? Obviously he can't take a punch.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@vuviper said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
The problem is it seems like mostly you guys are attacking her for not knowing what should be obvious or something. But since you don't actually say why it's obvious and don't give any evidence, people like me, who are just looking on can only side with Vance. I don't know if Rulk should be able to Uata, but apparently he has, and not only has he done that but he has done many impressive feats that you say he shouldn't do. I don't understand why he shouldn't be able to if he's been doing it in most of his feats. If it is some very obvious mistake Vance is making that deserves facepalming I'd like to know what it is. I will go look up these characters on this site now though just cuz I'm starting to get interested in this thread. "
I've been providing scan after scan to back up my facts. He's making an argument based on shi%%y writing.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
What does that have to do with him getting dropped by Rookie Quasar or Rulk? Obviously he can't take a punch. "
Obviously you're once again downplaying characters abilities.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lance Uppercut said:

" @Vance Astro said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:
What does that have to do with him getting dropped by Rookie Quasar or Rulk? Obviously he can't take a punch. "
Obviously you're once again downplaying characters abilities. "
No i'm not.You're giving me an offensive feat that has nothing to do with him not being able to take two punches,that's defense.How does turning anyone into anything mean you can take a punch? It doesn't even make sense.If you had said he got punched by Hercules and Hulk and he took it..then you'd have something.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
No i'm not.You're giving me an offensive feat that has nothing to do with him not being able to take two punches.How does turning anyone into anything mean you can take a punch? It doesn't even make sense. "
It's shi%%y logic to assume that someone who's leagues above Rulk in power would lose because of a simple physical confrontation. I guess you missed the part of the fight where Uatu transforms in to energy and and bypasses his shields completely. You're giving poor showings to make up for books based on a character focused around plot induced stupidity.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
No i'm not.You're giving me an offensive feat that has nothing to do with him not being able to take two punches.How does turning anyone into anything mean you can take a punch? It doesn't even make sense. "
It's shi%%y logic to assume that someone who's leagues above Rulk in power would lose because of a simple physical confrontation. I guess you missed the part of the fight where Uatu transforms in to energy and and bypasses his shields completely. You're giving poor showings to make up for books based on a character focused around plot induced stupidity. "
All I know is i've seen Uatu get punched twice and be put on his ass.I haven't seen anything to the contrary.Uatu obviously can't take a physical challenge.Rulk bypassing his shields might be something he can do.Rulk obviously knows how to deal with energy as shown against Silver Surfer.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
It's shi%%y logic to assume that someone who's leagues above Rulk in power would lose because of a simple physical confrontation. I guess you missed the part of the fight where Uatu transforms in to energy and and bypasses his shields completely. You're giving poor showings to make up for books based on a character focused around plot induced stupidity. "
All I know is i've seen Uatu get punched twice and be put on his ass.I haven't seen anything to the contrary.Uatu obviously can't take a physical challenge.Rulk bypassing his shields might be something he can do.Rulk obviously knows how to deal with energy as shown against Silver Surfer. "
And if SS were on the same level as Uatu, that argument might actually hold ground.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
All I know is i've seen Uatu get punched twice and be put on his ass.I haven't seen anything to the contrary.Uatu obviously can't take a physical challenge.Rulk bypassing his shields might be something he can do.Rulk obviously knows how to deal with energy as shown against Silver Surfer. "
And if SS were on the same level as Uatu, that argument might actually hold ground. "
He doesn't have be all it proves is Rulk knows how to deal with energy.The scan with Quasar proves Uatu can't take a punch.What more do you need? Rulk doesn't have to be on Uatu's level of power to beat him.If he hits hard enough that he can take it and can get passed his offense..he doesn't need anything else.
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By vuviper
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @vuviper said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
The problem is it seems like mostly you guys are attacking her for not knowing what should be obvious or something. But since you don't actually say why it's obvious and don't give any evidence, people like me, who are just looking on can only side with Vance. I don't know if Rulk should be able to Uata, but apparently he has, and not only has he done that but he has done many impressive feats that you say he shouldn't do. I don't understand why he shouldn't be able to if he's been doing it in most of his feats. If it is some very obvious mistake Vance is making that deserves facepalming I'd like to know what it is. I will go look up these characters on this site now though just cuz I'm starting to get interested in this thread. "
I've been providing scan after scan to back up my facts. He's making an argument based on shi%%y writing. "
Sorry didn't see the scans till after I posted, you've showed my that Uatu is powerful, but not why Rulk shouldn't be powerful enough to knock him out. No, I haven't looked them up yet.
yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By yodagod

Thor beats Supes, Hulk beats Ares, Thor beats Hulk.  Simple...Thor wins.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@yodagod said:
" Thor beats Supes, Hulk beats Ares, Thor beats Hulk.  Simple...Thor wins. "
Not at all.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
And if SS were on the same level as Uatu, that argument might actually hold ground. "
He doesn't have be all it proves is Rulk knows how to deal with energy.The scan with Quasar proves Uatu can't take a punch.What more do you need? Rulk doesn't have to be on Uatu's level of power to beat him.If he hits hard enough that he can take it and can get passed his offense..he doesn't need anything else. "
He does actually - plausibility. If Uatu can create a shield that can block the explosion of a dieing celestial, if a watcher can survive a battle that has destroyed an entire Galaxy, then a watcher should be able to take a punch like a champ. ANY isntance of a Watcher getting punched out is ridiculously bad writing. I hoenstly dare you to prove otherwise.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lance Uppercut said:
He does actually - plausibility. If Uatu can create a shield that can block the explosion of a dieing celestial, if a watcher can survive a battle that has destroyed an entire Galaxy, then a watcher should be able to take a punch like a champ. ANY isntance of a Watcher getting punched out is ridiculously bad writing. I hoenstly dare you to prove otherwise. "
Let me ask this...when did the Watcher do all of these feats? Around what time period?
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By vuviper
@yodagod said:
If Thor actually beat superman do you think he'd be in any shape to beat hulk?
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
He does actually - plausibility. If Uatu can create a shield that can block the explosion of a dieing celestial, if a watcher can survive a battle that has destroyed an entire Galaxy, then a watcher should be able to take a punch like a champ. ANY isntance of a Watcher getting punched out is ridiculously bad writing. I hoenstly dare you to prove otherwise. "
Let me ask this...when did the Watcher do all of these feats? Around what time period? "
There not all from the same time period. None of them are from this decade, to my recollection.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By FLCL1
@yodagod said: