#1 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

???????????????
#3 Posted by Freakazoid! (77 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol this is like a Superman vs Thor thread in disguise. It all depends on who wins that battle.

#4 Posted by spiderpigbart (2651 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Thor.

#5 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman and Hulk.Ares is a weak link.Even if Thor can beat Superman which I doubt...he can't take Supes and Hulk.

#6 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2 ftw :(

#7 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
"Superman and Hulk.Ares is a weak link.Even if Thor can beat Superman which I doubt...he can't take Supes and Hulk. "

Why do u think that Thor can't beat Supes?
#8 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"Superman and Hulk.Ares is a weak link.Even if Thor can beat Superman which I doubt...he can't take Supes and Hulk. "
Why do u think that Thor can't beat Supes? "
Because he got his ass beat by Rulk.
#9 Edited by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @Vance Astro said:
Because he got his ass beat by Rulk. "

Which was PIS
#10 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump
#11 Posted by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor beats superman than they double team on hulk

#12 Edited by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@"Colossus" said:

" Thor beats superman than they double team on hulk "

Prove it.
#13 Posted by weapon x badazz (638 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 wins it for me
#14 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Vance Astro said:
Who later got his ass handed to him by Thor.
#15 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Vance Astro said:
Who later got his ass handed to him by Thor. "
When?
#16 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Vance Astro said:
When? "
The very. Next. Issue.
#17 Posted by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio

Well i really hate superman and would pay big time to see him get pounded senseless by thor

#18 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Vance Astro said:
When? "
The very. Next. Issue. "
That's not what happened.Thor helped Hulk beat Rulk and Rulk was owning Hulk until he overheated.
#19 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Vance Astro said:
When? "
The very. Next. Issue. "
That's not what happened.Thor helped Hulk beat Rulk and Rulk was owning Hulk until he overheated. "
Did you not read the issue? Rulk said that Thor had him on the ropes. He was giving him thew beating of his life. And rulk owning hulk in that issue? Fail.
#20 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
At any case...Rulk beating OF Thor is a joke.
#21 Posted by Th3 FlAsH 123 (616 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Team 2 would win.
#22 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Vance Astro said:
When? "
The very. Next. Issue. "
That's not what happened.Thor helped Hulk beat Rulk and Rulk was owning Hulk until he overheated. "

U obviously didn't read that issue and got the sypnosis from a delusional Hulk fanboy.
#23 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Vance Astro said:
When? "
The very. Next. Issue. "
U obviously didn't read that issue and got the sypnosis from a delusional Hulk fanboy. "
In issue #5 Rulk fights Thor and wins.Correct? 
In issue #6 Rulk fights Thor & Hulk.Correct?
#24 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Vance Astro said:
When? "
The very. Next. Issue. "
U obviously didn't read that issue and got the sypnosis from a delusional Hulk fanboy. "
In issue #5 Rulk fights Thor and wins.Correct? In issue #6 Rulk fights Thor & Hulk.Correct? "
In issue #6, Rulk admits Thor was beating him. Correct?
#25 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
In issue #6, Rulk admits Thor was beating him. Correct? "
He says that Thor had him on the ropes.He didn't say he was going to lose.Nor did he lose.Rulk beat Thor didn't return the favor.
#26 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:

He says that Thor had him on the ropes.He didn't say he was going to lose.Nor did he lose.Rulk beat Thor didn't return the favor. "
 http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/Hulk6015.jpg

"And in your stupidity, may have just saved my life." 

Rulk would have gotten owned. Get over it.
#27 Edited by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:

" @Vance Astro said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:

He says that Thor had him on the ropes.He didn't say he was going to lose.Nor did he lose.Rulk beat Thor didn't return the favor. "
 http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/Hulk6015.jpg  "And in your stupidity, may have just saved my life."   Rulk would have gotten owned. Get over it. "
I don't have anything to get over.Rulk actually BEAT Thor.Thor didn't beat Rulk.Even if Thor did beat Rulk in the very next issue.Rulk has proven to be a match for him and Superman outclasses Rulk in every single way.
#28 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/Hulk6015.jpg  "And in your stupidity, may have just saved my life."   Rulk would have gotten owned. Get over it. "
I don't have anything to get over.Rulk actually BEAT Thor.Thor didn't beat Hulk.Even if Thor did beat Rulk in the very next issue.Rulk has proven to be a match for him and Superman outclasses Rulk in every single way. "
You actually believe everything you've just said? Rulk also punched a watcher in the face and killed an elder of the universe. What other bull sh!t would you like to present as 'evidence' that's actually, I don't know, plausible?
#29 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
"@Lance Uppercut said:

" @Vance Astro said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:

I don't have anything to get over.Rulk actually BEAT Thor.Thor didn't beat Rulk.Even if Thor did beat Rulk in the very next issue.Rulk has proven to be a match for him and Superman outclasses Rulk in every single way. "
#30 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
Superman and Hulk should win this fight
#31 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:

I don't have anything to get over.Rulk actually BEAT Thor.Thor didn't beat Hulk.Even if Thor did beat Rulk in the very next issue.Rulk has proven to be a match for him and Superman outclasses Rulk in every single way. "
You actually believe everything you've just said? Rulk also punched a watcher in the face and killed an elder of the universe. What other bull sh!t would you like to present as 'evidence' that's actually, I don't know, plausible? "
As far as I've seen Rulk's feats are all high end.He hasn't lost to any street levelers or anything stupid like that..that would prove punching a Watcher and beating Thor isn't something he could pull off.Quasar stalemated Uatu as a Rookie.He's not that powerful.Rulk's feats are consistent.
#32 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:

You actually believe everything you've just said? Rulk also punched a watcher in the face and killed an elder of the universe. What other bull sh!t would you like to present as 'evidence' that's actually, I don't know, plausible? "
As far as I've seen Rulk's feats are all high end.He hasn't lost to any street levelers or anything stupid like that..that would prove punching a Watcher and beating Thor isn't something he could pull off.Quasar stalemated Uatu as a Rookie.He's not that powerful.Rulk's feats are consistent. "

I'm at a loss for words.................
#33 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:

As far as I've seen Rulk's feats are all high end.He hasn't lost to any street levelers or anything stupid like that..that would prove punching a Watcher and beating Thor isn't something he could pull off.Quasar stalemated Uatu as a Rookie.He's not that powerful.Rulk's feats are consistent. "
You seem to have a problem recognizing PIS when you see it. I've noticed that about you. Like Wolverine posing problems for Hulk. Or Rulk defeating Silver Surfer in combat. I really don't see the point of debating with you if you're going to continue to be naive.
#34 Posted by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:

Im not sure if this is still vance hes been far off lately in these threads
Ares vs wolverine
Colossus vs wolverine 
now this

i think some one is using his account
#35 Edited by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:

You seem to have a problem recognizing PIS when you see it. I've noticed that about you. Like Wolverine posing problems for Hulk. Or Rulk defeating Silver Surfer in combat. I really don't see the point of debating with you if you're going to continue to be naive. "

1.You seem to be a terrible debater who always makes note of other peoples flaws when I haven't seen a valid argument or a stitch of evidence from you from day one. 
2.You don't seem to know the definition of PIS.When someone does something there powers won't let them do and it's inconsistent and only done for the plot.That's PIS.Wolverine has shown plenty of times that he has the ability to go head up with Hulk so please explain how that's PIS? 
3.I don't see the point of continuing to debate with you if you're not going to post evidence and you dodge my points because you can't prove me wrong.Don't tell me I don't know WTF PIS IS...
#36 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

Lance Uppercut,Mjolnir Wielder,and Colossus.3 people who never post evidence and b#tch about arguments other people make.Failures.

#37 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
"Lance Uppercut,Mjolnir Wielder,and Colossus.3 people who never post evidence and b#tch about arguments other people make.Failures. "

At least we're not delusional to the point where we think Rulk killing Grandmaster is acceptable writing.
#38 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Vance Astro said:
"Lance Uppercut,Mjolnir Wielder,and Colossus.3 people who never post evidence and b#tch about arguments other people make.Failures. "
At least we're not delusional to the point where we think Rulk killing Grandmaster is acceptable writing. "
All of the Elders have taken terrible losses.So it's just in succession.I'm not delusional.
#39 Posted by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio

#40 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
Ares is the Weak Link... Hulk will hurt him up Bad... 
leaving Superman and Hulk to pound on Thor... and Thor has already caught Hell in battle with Hulk... so this fight is a WRAP  !
#41 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" Lance Uppercut,Mjolnir Wielder,and Colossus.3 people who never post evidence and b#tch about arguments other people make.Failures. "
Vance Astro: Guy who actually thinks Rulk can beat Thor, despite the posting of evidence to the contrary.

But fantastic job. You've just proved you're a complete moron with zero credibility.
#42 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" Lance Uppercut,Mjolnir Wielder,and Colossus.3 people who never post evidence and b#tch about arguments other people make.Failures. "
Vance Astro: Guy who actually thinks Rulk can beat Thor, despite the posting of evidence to the contrary.  But fantastic job. You've just proved you're a complete moron with zero credibility. "
I have no credibility? Vance Astro doesn't have credibility? And you do? Not that is hilarious!!!! 
There is no evidence that proves Rulk can't beat Thor....because he did and Thor DIDN'T beat him.
#43 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
Vance Astro: Guy who actually thinks Rulk can beat Thor, despite the posting of evidence to the contrary.  But fantastic job. You've just proved you're a complete moron with zero credibility. "
I have no credibility? Vance Astro doesn't have credibility? And you do? Not that is hilarious!!!! There is no evidence that proves Rulk can't beat Thor....because he did and Thor DIDN'T beat him. "
lance does not seem to understand that rulk has the leob force behind him, it's PIS and it makes us mad but he has done it more then enough for it to be a feat
#44 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

You seem to have a problem recognizing PIS when you see it. I've noticed that about you. Like Wolverine posing problems for Hulk. Or Rulk defeating Silver Surfer in combat. I really don't see the point of debating with you if you're going to continue to be naive. "

1.You seem to be a terrible debater who always makes note of other peoples flaws when I haven't seen a valid argument or a stitch of evidence from you from day one. 2.You don't seem to know the definition of PIS.When someone does something there powers won't let them do and it's inconsistent and only done for the plot.That's PIS.Wolverine has shown plenty of times that he has the ability to go head up with Hulk so please explain how that's PIS? 3.I don't see the point of continuing to debate with you if you're not going to post evidence and you dodge my points because you can't prove me wrong.Don't tell me I don't know WTF PIS IS... "
1. And you've provided..... wait, nothing to this conversation so far except an issue where Thor is blindsided completely... and then failed to recognize the beating he gave out to the same character in the same issue. Even after I posted a scan to the fact. No evidence. Yep, that's me.
2. PIS. Plot. Induced. Stupidity. Like when Rulk took out SS, who's been more then a match for characters far above Rulk in terms of power in the past. Or Wolverine. Who's made his living by becoming Omega Red's B!tch but still has the power to take on Hulk. Right, and I'm delusional.
3. I don't see the point of continuing to debate with someone who's actually dodging points and has ignored evidence from the start.
#45 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
I guess they fear me... lol
#46 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
"I guess they fear me... lol "
i know i do :P
#47 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

1.You seem to be a terrible debater who always makes note of other peoples flaws when I haven't seen a valid argument or a stitch of evidence from you from day one. 2.You don't seem to know the definition of PIS.When someone does something there powers won't let them do and it's inconsistent and only done for the plot.That's PIS.Wolverine has shown plenty of times that he has the ability to go head up with Hulk so please explain how that's PIS? 3.I don't see the point of continuing to debate with you if you're not going to post evidence and you dodge my points because you can't prove me wrong.Don't tell me I don't know WTF PIS IS... "
1. And you've provided..... wait, nothing to this conversation so far except an issue where Thor is blindsided completely... and then failed to recognize the beating he gave out to the same character in the same issue. Even after I posted a scan to the fact. No evidence. Yep, that's me. 2. PIS. Plot. Induced. Stupidity. Like when Rulk took out SS, who's been more then a match for characters far above Rulk in terms of power in the past. Or Wolverine. Who's made his living by becoming Omega Red's B!tch but still has the power to take on Hulk. Right, and I'm delusional. 3. I don't see the point of continuing to debate with someone who's actually dodging points and has ignored evidence from the start. "
What I provided to this conversation is the truth.Rulk is a match for Thor and so is regular Savage Hulk to be honest and Superman is out of their league. 
Rulk taking SS who as far as In know wasn't the real SS isn't PIS. 
Hulk is a big moving target.He's too dumb to be a skilled fighter and too slow to stop Wolverine.Wolverine has been showing he can handle him since the first time they fought.So how his consistent showings PIS? That's an oxymoron.
#48 Posted by Sleuth (2664 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman and Hulk win this.

#49 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

1. And you've provided..... wait, nothing to this conversation so far except an issue where Thor is blindsided completely... and then failed to recognize the beating he gave out to the same character in the same issue. Even after I posted a scan to the fact. No evidence. Yep, that's me. 2. PIS. Plot. Induced. Stupidity. Like when Rulk took out SS, who's been more then a match for characters far above Rulk in terms of power in the past. Or Wolverine. Who's made his living by becoming Omega Red's B!tch but still has the power to take on Hulk. Right, and I'm delusional. 3. I don't see the point of continuing to debate with someone who's actually dodging points and has ignored evidence from the start. "
What I provided to this conversation is the truth.Rulk is a match for Thor and so is regular Savage Hulk to be honest and Superman is out of their league. Rulk taking SS who as far as In know wasn't the real SS isn't PIS. Hulk is a big moving target.He's too dumb to be a skilled fighter and too slow to stop Wolverine.Wolverine has been showing he can handle him since the first time they fought.So how his consistent showings PIS? That's an oxymoron. "
What you provided was a fight where Thor underestimated his opponent and held back, after initially thinking it was Bruce, and then I provided a scan (evidence, something you apparently say I don't provide) saying that Hulk had saved Rulk from a massive beating.
 It was an SS with the same skills and abilities as his classic counterpart. The SS that drained Hulk of his gamma radiation and turned him back in to Bruce Banner.
#50 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

What I provided to this conversation is the truth.Rulk is a match for Thor and so is regular Savage Hulk to be honest and Superman is out of their league. Rulk taking SS who as far as In know wasn't the real SS isn't PIS. Hulk is a big moving target.He's too dumb to be a skilled fighter and too slow to stop Wolverine.Wolverine has been showing he can handle him since the first time they fought.So how his consistent showings PIS? That's an oxymoron. "

((sigh)) Hulk has beaten Logan in virtually every one of their encounters. Once again, if Wolvie can't beat Venom, what chance has he against a guy who lifts 150 billion lb. Pyramids?