• 86 results
Avatar image for sophisticated_ignorance
Sophisticated_Ignorance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ugh, NOBODY is capable of Soloing in this.

EDIT:In fact I take that back, THOR would be capable of soloing if he spammed lightening attacks, but thats not in his character.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk team

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 2 for me . Hulk would Do his damage what required to put down THor hulk has shown better speed combat wise this will be brawl . Angela and she hulk would have rough battle she hulk isnt going down easy

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor solos all 3.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Thor here too much versility for two hulks to handle. I love she-hulk but she's not beating Angela then two on one game over cause thor hulk is close but edge to Thor via axe

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Angela beats she hulk to death,then help Thor finish off hulk. Team Asgard stomps.

KalelOfSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With 5 min prep Doc Green could solo with any device from Kangs future storage room.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With 5 min prep Doc Green could solo with any device from Kangs future storage room.

HDoom16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: Jen is almost a non factor here. And to answer your question, it's because Hulks bones are far more durable than his skin, which is hard to cut using weapon that slices things on a molecular level. Anyways this is Doc green though. He's just a slightly amped version of professor hulk with a sick mustache beard combo. He might take it because of supreme intelligence which is very important in a fight

SheHulk528

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Clearly everyone is under rating She Hulk have we forgotten of what she is capable of.Sure Angela outspeeds her but the She Hulk is way more Stronger/Durable and has potentially limitless strength like Bruce.

Unless someone can give me some hard facts why she would beat She Hulk easily or at all.Im sticking with She Hulk over Angela.

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 wrecks

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By HighAccuser

Team 1 should take it

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

Doc Green was a weakling afraid to let loose and susceptible to getting cut, the 2 unarmed bricks aren't going to keep up with the 2 armed Asgardians.

Thor and Angela take it.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By destinyman75

@shehulk528: I love Jen she and Angela are on par in strength and durability she's just faster and has weapons that could decapitate gods and a mean kill streak to boot. If Jen was blood lusted or Morales off she may beat her though. I went team one more for Thor over this hulk. hulk can't beat that axe then it would be two on one

I like Jen better then Angela so I hate going against her but don't see with a two on one that she wins

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#71  Edited By Thor-Parker

I´ll back Team 1 for a majority

Thor >>Hulk

Angela >>She Hulk

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is She-Hulk here?

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The axe was enchanted to better cut through Celestial armor, it never cut primary adamantium or caps shield and it failed to cut through Powerman of all people.

WWH would take that axe from Thor and show it up his butt lol, there is no way unworthy Thor is beating WWH seeing as WWH has been cut up and shredded with all kinds of weapons and still wasnt stopped.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor and Angela ftw

SheHulk528

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@destinyman75: Understandable.So I'm guessing Unworthy Thor is stronger than Worthy Thor?Am I Right?

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By destinyman75

@shehulk528: Think there pretty much the same strength wise only difference one has mjolnir the other the super arm cutting axe

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: I am not sure since it failed to cut someone like Powerman and the reason it cuts Celestials is because it was enchanted to do so, either way my post was directed at WWH who isn't in this thread i already said Doc Green loses.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

She Hulk gets her ass humiliated by Angela and then she helps Thor defeat the Hulk. Seriously, Hulk needs a better partner.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

I am not sure since it failed to cut someone like Powerman and the reason it cuts Celestials is because it was enchanted to do so, either way my post was directed at WWH who isn't in this thread i already said Doc Green loses.

Hulk > Exitar in durability. Damaging a Celestial should take around planet busting + striking power. As I said, even if you destroy 100% of Celestial Armor, it wont kill Celestial at all and it will just regenerate his armor right away. Only people like Galactus and above can outright kill a Celestial as a being.

Ignore the fact that Jarnbjorn killed Exitar and another one. I already debunked the combination of PIS, CIS and WIS in that comic on my respect thread (I can paste it if you want). Either way, just because it was able to cut Exitar does not mean it will cut the Hulk that badly, especially because as I said, Hulk is more durable than Celestial Armor. their armor only serves as a device that allows them to have an easier influence on normal space and time as Celestials are connected with Hyperspace.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor and Angela cannot lose here.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: oh I know it doesn't make sense the axe cuts Thor's arm off and celestial armor power man must have shields lol

NateAlgaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team thor.

Holyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhulk: couldn't it be said that ultrons joins aren't made of adamantium? Also, is the statue that hulk cracked made of pure adamantium?