• 64 results
#1 Edited by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

General Information

• No prep, no bfr, no time limit, possess only gear shown in picture, all bloodlusted, win by death of team, located on an Empty Earth

Special Conditions

• Classic Thor possesses the Odin Force and Speed Force
  • Pre 52 Superman has been sundipped for 10 hours
  • WW/BA are pre-52

vs

#2 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

is that pic of Majestic and Supes from a crossover?

Also, Majestic is just to powerful for those guys, even if Thor has the Speedforce (unless he can pull of the same speed and power that the best Flash can)

#3 Posted by Killemall (18598 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy said:

Also, Majestic is just to powerful for those guys, even if Thor has the Speedforce (unless he can pull of the same speed and power that the best Flash can)

Thor has the speed force sort of means he has the entire speed force right? That would put him in Wally's speed while he was fighting Zoom with abilities of Prof. Zoom that he showed during Flash Point Saga. He would absolutely curbstomp all three at once.

But i believe he was given speed force to prevent people from saying Thor's too slow.

Also normally Mr. Majestic isnt as powerful as people are now beginning to think, he's still stronger and faster than Superman but not by a massive margin. The problem is odin force Thor is not slouch.

#4 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: well I never read WildStorm (Im beggining to with the current WS - DC fusion in New 52) but I always assumed Majestic was away above Superman and Thor

and the Speed Force thing, that's what I thought, if he has acess to SF levels like Wally he owns it

#5 Posted by bluepride1234 (328 posts) - - Show Bio

THOR can SOLO. Speed force and odin force more then enough.

#6 Posted by bluepride1234 (328 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy said:

To have speed force is to have the same speed of flash.

Just think...Odin force thor with wallys speed. Dear god..

#7 Edited by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@bluepride1234 said:

How he can do that to a SUNDIPPED Superman?

@Jorgevy said:

I think so.

#8 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

But i believe he was given speed force to prevent people from saying Thor's too slow.

Correct. Thor's lack of reactionary speed feats is the only reason why he loses to beings like Superman or Black Adams.

#9 Posted by bluepride1234 (328 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@bluepride1234 said:

How he can do that to a SUNDIPPED Superman?

@Jorgevy said:

I think so.

10 days sundipped superman is not enough to take care of a bloodlusted thor with odin force and speed force. Thor could potentially kill supes just as he comes outta the sun.

#10 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@bluepride1234 said:

10 days sundipped superman is not enough to take care of a bloodlusted thor with odin force and speed force. Thor could potentially kill supes just as he comes outta the sun.

The fight begins on the ground on an empty Earth, not in space.

#11 Posted by bluepride1234 (328 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@bluepride1234 said:

The fight begins on the ground on an empty Earth, not in space.

That's even worse lol. Supes will not see thor before he gets punched to death

#12 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@bluepride1234 said:

That's even worse lol. Supes will not see thor before he gets punched to death

Sundipping exponentially increases Superman's powers. I'm pretty sure Superman can do something.

#13 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall:

Don't you think a sundipped Superman will put up a fight here?

#14 Posted by Killemall (18598 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@Killemall:

Don't you think a sundipped Superman will put up a fight here?

It looked like Superman has been watered down a notch or two so i dont think a sun dipped superman being a huge problem for pre 52 Wonder Woman. She has more feats to claim she's stronger and faster and she's always been a lot better fighter.

I dont know if its just me but as far as Thor's speed is not into question i think Odin Force Thor can contend with Mr. Majestic. I am leaning towards team 1 here but i will wait for buckshot to enter this thread. We would wanna know his opinion specially when it comes to Majestic of whom he's pretty much an expert.

Also , nothing related to the thread it saw WW/BA (which i assume is black adam) are pre 52. Black Adam isnt even in this thread :)

#15 Edited by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall:

Well, I've read Majestic comics, so what do you want to know about him?(strength, speed,personality,etc.)

Just know that Majestic with prep is the only being more deadly than Batman with prep.

#16 Posted by Killemall (18598 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@Killemall:

Well, I've read Majestic comics, what do you want to know about him?(strength, speed,personality,etc.)

Just know that Majestic with prep is the only being more deadly than Batman with prep.

Re-read the op again, dont see anything about prep, am i missing something.

Actually scratch everything i have said about Superman before, didnt realise he was being sundipped for 10 days straight. Considering that his powers have increased four folds with less than an hour of sun dipping superman is going to slaughter both of them with a 10 days straight sun dipping.

#17 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall:

I was asking what do you want to know about Majestic in general?

And I've changed it to 10 hours.

#18 Posted by whacknasty (5622 posts) - - Show Bio

Has it ever been estimated how much Supes' powers are magnified by the amount of time he spends sundipping? For example, an hour makes him 1x stronger/faster/durable than his norm, 2 hours makes him 2x etc?

#19 Posted by Killemall (18598 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@Killemall:

I was asking what do you want to know about Majestic in general?

And I've changed it to 10 hours.

Oh sorry, i seem to have completely misunderstood you. Well not really anything specific, if you could suggest some interesting story arc to suggest.

#20 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor solo's all 3.

#21 Posted by _slim_ (13085 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do you always have to give Thor some ridiculous upgrade? Such as possessing the Speed Force and the Odin Force...lol

#22 Posted by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio

@_slim_ said:

Why do you always have to give Thor some ridiculous upgrade? Such as possessing the Speed Force and the Odin Force...lol

It's just the same guy

#23 Posted by _slim_ (13085 posts) - - Show Bio

@vuviper said:

@_slim_ said:

It's just the same guy

Who is just the same guy? Thor?

#24 Posted by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio

@_slim_ said:

@vuviper said:

@_slim_ said:

It's just the same guy

The same user OH i misread your post

#25 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@_slim_: I think that he believes Thor's speed is on level with Superman's and Majestic's but he cant prove it through showings so he uses this a way of making sure people dont yell stomp without even thinking about it

#26 Posted by _slim_ (13085 posts) - - Show Bio

@vuviper said:

@_slim_ said:

@vuviper said:

@_slim_ said:

It's just the same guy

The same user OH i misread your post

Oh, okay. That's what I thought you meant.

#27 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy said:

@_slim_: I think that he believes Thor's speed is on level with Superman's and Majestic's but he cant prove it through showings so he uses this a way of making sure people dont yell stomp without even thinking about it

How?

#28 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

The Flash with the speed force can hit someone like Superman hard enough to strike blood, and he doesn't have strength anywhere near Thor's level, or a weapon like Mjonlir. Could you imagine Thor throwing an IMP with Mjonlir, or even just with his fist!? Plus he has OF? This is a bit much.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#29 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

The Flash with the speed force can hit someone like Superman hard enough to strike blood, and he doesn't have strength anywhere near Thor's level, or a weapon like Mjonlir. Could you imagine Thor throwing an IMP with Mjonlir, or even just with his fist!? Plus he has OF? This is a bit much.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I gave Thor the speed force because without it Thor would be the weak link due to his lack of reactionary speed feats.

#30 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay:

Not going to respond? Great! Just Great!

#31 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

team two easily...

#32 Posted by Resonance (86 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

I gave Thor the speed force because without it Thor would be the weak link due to his lack of reactionary speed feats.

Giving him access to the speed force is overkill.

#33 Posted by fangirl101 (551 posts) - - Show Bio
@jeanroygrant: Um, No. Not. Not even. Not ever. 
#34 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: You didn't ask a question you made a statement :P

I think Thor has plenty good reaction feats to be completely honest. People place him as a slouch in this department for some reason but he has been said to move as fast as the lightning he commands. Beta Ray Bill has also displayed nanosecond reflex times or better, as has the Silver Surfer, and Thor has fought on equal ground with them multiple times. I think giving him Odin Force and maybe toning down Superman's time being sun dipped would even this fight out a lot more to be honest.

Speed Force Thor would knock Superman backwards in time with a single strike!

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#35 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Resonance said:

Giving him access to the speed force is overkill.

How? Without it he's slow, and thus, the weak link.

#36 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@fangirl101 said:

@jeanroygrant: Um, No. Not. Not even. Not ever.

Um, yes. Yup. Yes even. Yes ever.

#37 Posted by fangirl101 (551 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman already beat Thor. WW can split evenly with Thor. Majestic can prolly pull 4/10. So No. Thor cannot and will not ever solo all three. If we did a battlezone, I'd prove that Thor can't even beat WW for a majority. He'd break even at most. 

#38 Posted by 0n1zuka (3715 posts) - - Show Bio

@fangirl101: Thor posses the Odin Force and the Speed Force in this battle. He can solo with that kind of power.

#39 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@Jorgevy said:

How?

@majestic99 said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

THIS. I assume you gave him Speed Force even though you believe he is fast. But since you cant prove it because of the lack of feats, you give him the speed force, right? Or am I reading into it too much?

#40 Edited by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy said:

THIS. I assume you gave him Speed Force even though you believe he is fast. But since you cant prove it because of the lack of feats, you give him the speed force, right? Or am I reading into it too much?

What I'm saying it's not that Thor doesn't have reactionary speed feats, it's just that Thor doesn't have as many as someone like Superman or Wally West-meaning in battles his lack speed feats means he's the weak link when it comes to speed.

#41 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: that's kinda what I said. I understood you were trying to shield him from being attack as the slowest and therefore, the weak link

#42 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy said:

@majestic99: that's kinda what I said. I understood you were trying to shield him from being attack as the slowest and therefore, the weak link

Oh. Who do you think wins again?

#43 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: eh, I dont think I have said it already, but assuming Thor can acess as much Speed Force as Wally, the God couple takes it

#44 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy said:

@majestic99: eh, I dont think I have said it already, but assuming Thor can acess as much Speed Force as Wally, the God couple takes it

Like, in a win, stomp, what?

#45 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: near stomp. Not quite, because I think Majestic is quite powerful, but Im not expert

#46 Edited by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: still, It's classic Thor + OdinForce + SpeedForce, so even if it's not that near a stomp, team 1 wins IMO

#48 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy said:

@majestic99: still, It's classic Thor + OdinForce + SpeedForce, so even if it's not that near a stomp, team 1 wins IMO

Okay.

#49 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#50 Posted by deadpool6_6_6 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

superman and majestic easily win.