Bump.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Experio

Team 1. Thor takes care of Blue Marvel and moves on to aid Diana who is holding her own against Superman.

MaximumGeyser5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why are people under the impression that Wonder Woman can hold her own against Superman let alone Blue Marvel, who traded shots with Hyperion and Beat Sentry, Why just why she's the weak link in this battle, but Team 1 wins via Thor and Godblast, other than that WW is just worthless and in the way, Superman and Blue Marvel could kill her easily and effortlessly, especially when none of them are holding back, and don't nobody say WW>Blue Marvel it ain't and never will happen or be true

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why are people under the impression that Wonder Woman can hold her own against Superman let alone Blue Marvel, who traded shots with Hyperion and Beat Sentry, Why just why she's the weak link in this battle, but Team 1 wins via Thor and Godblast, other than that WW is just worthless and in the way, Superman and Blue Marvel could kill her easily and effortlessly, especially when none of them are holding back, and don't nobody say WW>Blue Marvel it ain't and never will happen or be true

Blue Marvel never beat Sentry. They stalemated. And even the writer stated in an interview that they were both equal in the fight. Also Sentry was holding back in that fight.

Blue Marvel actually beat King Hyperion.

MaximumGeyser5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maximumgeyser5 said:

Blue Marvel never beat Sentry. They stalemated. And even the writer stated in an interview that they were both equal in the fight. Also Sentry was holding back in that fight.

All Points in my Favor, supporting the Fact that WW cant beat him, she's not on Sentry,Hulk,or Hyperion's level, she is the Weak Link, and thanks for clearing that up for me i knew i had something messed up, but she still loses

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By reaverlation

@maximumgeyser5: lol at Diana being a weaklink.She can definitely hold her own against a bloodlusted Superman.In fact I can say the weaklink is Blue Marvel as he lacks feats to keep up with Diana or overwhelm Thor.Superman needs a better partner more like it

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 with high difficulty. WW is the biggest threat to them.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@king_stranglehold_da_first said:

@maximumgeyser5 said:

All Points in my Favor, supporting the Fact that WW cant beat him, she's not on Sentry,Hulk,or Hyperion's level, she is the Weak Link, and thanks for clearing that up for me i knew i had something messed up, but she still loses

As in strength and durability I would say she is not on their level IMO, but in skill she surpasses them. And speed its arguable(not for Hulk though because he obviously slow).

The thing about Blue Marvel is that he is still quite new and we will have to see more from him especially now that he is on the Mighty Avengers. But his Anti-Matter can possibly pose a threat. IDK who wins this, probably team 2 due to their overall speed. Wonder Woman is fast, but Thor is not.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1, what @experio said.

Because she's done it on panel...

MaximumGeyser5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MaximumGeyser5

@maximumgeyser5: lol at Diana being a weaklink.She can definitely hold her own against a bloodlusted Superman.In fact I can say the weaklink is Blue Marvel as he lacks feats to keep up with Diana or overwhelm Thor.Superman needs a better partner more like it

King Hyperion killed all the superhuman on earth in his timeline, who are in fact as strong as there 616 Counterpart and has Heat Vision that can melt through Wolverine, and he inhaled Holocaust like Cuban Breakfast, and Blue Marvel beat that man, who in fact also hits harder than Sentry(616), and stalemated Sentry(616), if that's not a good enough Feat than, i cant help you, your lost, and damaged, Blue Marvel>Hyperion>>>Wonder Woman

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By reaverlation

@maximumgeyser5: Punisher did the same thing killing off the marvel universe.What have those characters done to prove they are as strong as their 616 counterparts?Blue Marvel has shown nothing to prove he would keep up with Wonder Woman or at all overwhelm Thor.Also saying something like me being lost and damaged will result in a flagging

MaximumGeyser5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maximumgeyser5: Punisher did the same thing killing off the marvel universe.What have those characters done to prove they are as strong as their 616 counterparts?Blue Marvel has shown nothing to prove he would keep up with Wonder Woman or at all overwhelm Thor.Also saying something like me being lost and damaged will result in a flagging

Get a Journal, Blue Marvel beat King Hyperion, who hits harder than Sentry, WW cant beat him, please show me where she mutilates Superman and then you have won me over, but until know Blue Marvel>WW, and that Punisher kills the marvel universe is the weakest thing you said, everyone knows its just something Marvel did for lols, and King Hyperion's story was serious, as he would be Multi-Verse Conqueror and Punisher just a Human, and your not damaged, your statement is,better yet, broken WW loses to the the stronger version of Sentry

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor wins.

r2datu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By r2datu

@dratini1331 said:

@maximumgeyser5 said:

On four separate occasions, no less (not counting pre-crisis fights and the Darkseid play-fight). With that being said, Team 2 is too powerful and wins this.

Fight 1:

JLA 096

Superman is being mind controlled by a vampire lord. Prior to the first page, he surprises Wonder Woman while she is speaking to the vampire and sucker punches her in the back of the head. She shrugs it off and hits him with a punch of her own but he immediately bounces back and tackles her. They begin to fight, but Wonder Woman is forced to fight a pair of vampires at the same time as she is fighting Superman. She kicks one vampire and then rebounds to kick Superman, throwing him off balance long enough for her to grab a sword and decapitate one of the vampires. Superman fights against the mind control and Wonder Woman uses the distraction to sucker punch him, which gives her enough time to impale the vampire lord with her sword. However, Superman gets up and knocks her down, allowing the vampire lord to impale her with the sword. There were mitigating factors to this fight: Wonder Woman was fighting multiple opponents in additional to Superman, and Superman was fighting the mind control. Nevertheless, the fight ended inconclusively with both landing an equal amount of hits. As such, Wonder Woman held her own in this fight.

Fight 2:

Wonder Woman v2 175

Circe has mind controlled and blood lusted Superman. According to Circe, she has cast a spell on Superman unleashing all of his pain and anger after Our Worlds At War and channelled it into blood lust for Wonder Woman. It begins with an immediate charge while Wonder Woman tries to talk sense into Superman. He chokes her and then punches her across the road before tossing her Lasso to Silver Swan. She continues to try to plead with Superman but he attacks her. She blocks his attack with her bracelets and rocks him with a palm thrust to the chin. She locks her legs around his head and then batters him with punches and kicks, knocking him around the street for a while. She pauses her assault to try and talk to him again but he begins unleashing heat blasts at her. She dodges several blasts and gets in close, but he wings her in the side with one shot and grabs her skull. A close range heat blast sends her flying across the block. She quickly gets up and Superman comes charging at her again. Superman dislocates her shoulder but she breaks his grip with a gut shot followed by a kick that sends him flying across the city. This allows her to pop her shoulder back in, until Superman speed blitzes her and rams her into a building. Superman mounts her and drives a bonespike through her palm as he struggles to break past her guard. She holds him off with great difficulty until he is distracted by the environment and she claps his ears before pinning him face-first into the ground. Her birds bring the Lasso back to her and she uses it to rip Superman out of the enchantment. Again, there were mitigating factors here. Superman was blood lusted and out of his mind, so while he was fighting to kill and fighting at full capacity, he was not fighting strategically. Nevertheless, Wonder Woman was able to accomplish her goal during this fight and held her own.

Fight 3:

Wonder Woman v2 219

This is probably the fight that is cited the most. Superman is once again mind controlled, this time by Max Lord. He believes that Wonder Woman is Doomsday and that she has murdered Lois Lane, Jimmy Olsen and all of his friends at the Daily Planet.

The fight begins with Superman bullrushing Wonder Woman as well as machine gun rapid firing his heat vision. She blocks the heat vision but is tackled and both of them blast off into the sun. Kal is blood lusted and not holding back. As they are literally next to the sun, they are both withstanding his heat and Superman is super charged (known as sun dipped). He burns her with heat vision until she uses a small amount of Kryptonite to counter act the sun dipping. He manages to knock her back onto Earth and she blacks out for a split second. Advantage, Superman.

Superman reaches her, who is I would assume at normal levels by this point due to the Kryptonite, perhaps slightly above normal due to the sun dipping. He freezes her with ice breath but she immediately breaks out, destroys the boulder he is holding and while he is distracted, uses her bracers to assault his ears. He falls to his knees, screaming in agony. Wonder Woman hits him with multiple kicks, bringing him to his knees for a second time, even though by her own admission, she is holding her strength back. Advantage, Wonder Woman.

Superman dodges her Lasso, and she dodges his heat vision before landing a palm thrust. However, he breaks her wrist. Advantage, Superman.

Again, she dodges his heat vision and breaks his grip before kicking him several hundred meters away. This is the kick that broke his ribs and when he gets up, he is struggling and clutching at his chest and stomach. He is down long enough for Wonder Woman to set her broken wrist and summon birds. Superman is distracted by the birds and creates a hurricane to blow them away. When the hurricane dissipates, he is still clutching at his chest and stomach. Advantage, Wonder Woman.

Maxwell Lord describes the fight as having lasted one minute and forty four seconds from start to finish when Wonder Woman reaches him. Superman arrives and charges Wonder Woman but she immediately slits his throat. She has a conversation with Max and forces him to release Superman. Max does and Superman comes to his senses but is still unable to move and barely able to talk. He must still clutch his throat as it bleeds while Maxwell and Wonder Woman continue their conversation for some time. Advantage, Wonder Woman.

Final tally:

Wonder Woman:

Advantages: Small amount of Kryptonite

Disadvantages: No access to sword or shield, forced to hold back full strength.

End result: Broken wrist, burns from heat vision.

Superman:

Advantages going in: Blood lust, full power unleashed, full power boosted even further through sun dipping.

Disadvantages: Diana's Kryptonite, rage prevented him from thinking clearly

End result: Broken ribs, cut throat that left him incapacitated for a minimum of thirty seconds, unable to move and barely able to talk.

The mitigating factors on both sides mean that this is not a definitive win for Wonder Woman but it is at least a stalemate and she held her own.

The whole fight is 15 pages long so I won't scan the whole thing, but here is the latter half:

http://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/4230439.html

Fight 4:

Superman v2 211:

This is an interesting fight because it is the first one where both of them are in their right mind. Neither one is mind controlled or blood lusted. Wonder Woman is trying to stop Superman from killing himself with a device to bring back a lost people. However, this means that neither of them are going all out.

The fight begins with Wonder Woman attacking Superman with her sword. He blocks but sustains a cut on his cheek. They talk for a little while with Superman asking whether Wonder Woman is willing to kill him to stop him from committing suicide, to which she replies that she will stop him. She bashes Clark with her shield, he rams her head into the floor but she twists away and kicks him so hard that he flies out of the fortress of solitude and almost crashes into a helicopter, causing it to swerve and almost crash. He saves the helicopter and flies it back into the fortress where he backhands Diana into a wall. She gets up and tries to punch him but he blocks. They begin to wrestle in mid air and fly out of the fortress which begins to collapse. Superman tells Diana to save the people inside and she relents, breaking away from him to fly them out of the fortress. Neither of them sustained any injuries (the worst was a slight cut on Superman's cheek) and it once again ended in a stalemate with both getting in an equal number of hits. But once again, Wonder Woman held her own.

There we go, in the four on panel fights they have had in continuity, there has never been a clear victor and in each one, Wonder Woman has held her own. I'm not saying she's greater or more powerful than Superman, I don't believe that, but I'm saying that the reason people believe she holds her own against Superman is that in every fight they have had, she has done just that.

MaximumGeyser5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By MaximumGeyser5

of coarse , WW is slowing Thor down, of-coarse she loses, and soon enough Thor falls to, and she cant beat Blue Marvel, nuff said, i already explained how he does it, King Hyperion>>>>>>Wonder Woman, and Blue Marvel beat King Hyperion, who hits harder than Sentry, so therefore he is more durable and

Blue Marvel>King Hyperion>Sentry>Wonder Woman

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maximumgeyser5: Wonder Woman has held her own against a bloodlusted Superman who is physically superior and more skilled than Blue Marvel.In fact Superman overall would be MVP from both teams,while Blue Marvel is the weak link,as he is physically strongest of them all and Diana being the only one who can keep up with him speed wise and being more skilled than Clark.So again how is Wonder Woman the weaklink?

MaximumGeyser5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maximumgeyser5: Wonder Woman has held her own against a bloodlusted Superman who is physically superior and more skilled than Blue Marvel.In fact Superman overall would be MVP from both teams,while Blue Marvel is the weak link,as he is physically strongest of them all and Diana being the only one who can keep up with him speed wise and being more skilled than Clark.So again how is Wonder Woman the weaklink?

i just came across the scans, and it looks like i was wrong, but i still think Blue Marvel has this.........hmmm after doing some research, i see that i am wrong and WW is clearly more superior according to the fans on this sight, she seems to be LT level so i change my vote, your right, im wrong, WW over both for some reason, idk this scares me

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SM/BM

r2datu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@r2datu said:

@dratini1331 said:

@maximumgeyser5 said:

On four separate occasions, no less (not counting pre-crisis fights and the Darkseid play-fight). With that being said, Team 2 is too powerful and wins this.

Fight 1:

JLA 096

Superman is being mind controlled by a vampire lord. Prior to the first page, he surprises Wonder Woman while she is speaking to the vampire and sucker punches her in the back of the head. She shrugs it off and hits him with a punch of her own but he immediately bounces back and tackles her. They begin to fight, but Wonder Woman is forced to fight a pair of vampires at the same time as she is fighting Superman. She kicks one vampire and then rebounds to kick Superman, throwing him off balance long enough for her to grab a sword and decapitate one of the vampires. Superman fights against the mind control and Wonder Woman uses the distraction to sucker punch him, which gives her enough time to impale the vampire lord with her sword. However, Superman gets up and knocks her down, allowing the vampire lord to impale her with the sword. There were mitigating factors to this fight: Wonder Woman was fighting multiple opponents in additional to Superman, and Superman was fighting the mind control. Nevertheless, the fight ended inconclusively with both landing an equal amount of hits. As such, Wonder Woman held her own in this fight.

Fight 2:

Wonder Woman v2 175

Circe has mind controlled and blood lusted Superman. According to Circe, she has cast a spell on Superman unleashing all of his pain and anger after Our Worlds At War and channelled it into blood lust for Wonder Woman. It begins with an immediate charge while Wonder Woman tries to talk sense into Superman. He chokes her and then punches her across the road before tossing her Lasso to Silver Swan. She continues to try to plead with Superman but he attacks her. She blocks his attack with her bracelets and rocks him with a palm thrust to the chin. She locks her legs around his head and then batters him with punches and kicks, knocking him around the street for a while. She pauses her assault to try and talk to him again but he begins unleashing heat blasts at her. She dodges several blasts and gets in close, but he wings her in the side with one shot and grabs her skull. A close range heat blast sends her flying across the block. She quickly gets up and Superman comes charging at her again. Superman dislocates her shoulder but she breaks his grip with a gut shot followed by a kick that sends him flying across the city. This allows her to pop her shoulder back in, until Superman speed blitzes her and rams her into a building. Superman mounts her and drives a bonespike through her palm as he struggles to break past her guard. She holds him off with great difficulty until he is distracted by the environment and she claps his ears before pinning him face-first into the ground. Her birds bring the Lasso back to her and she uses it to rip Superman out of the enchantment. Again, there were mitigating factors here. Superman was blood lusted and out of his mind, so while he was fighting to kill and fighting at full capacity, he was not fighting strategically. Nevertheless, Wonder Woman was able to accomplish her goal during this fight and held her own.

Fight 3:

Wonder Woman v2 219

This is probably the fight that is cited the most. Superman is once again mind controlled, this time by Max Lord. He believes that Wonder Woman is Doomsday and that she has murdered Lois Lane, Jimmy Olsen and all of his friends at the Daily Planet.

The fight begins with Superman bullrushing Wonder Woman as well as machine gun rapid firing his heat vision. She blocks the heat vision but is tackled and both of them blast off into the sun. Kal is blood lusted and not holding back. As they are literally next to the sun, they are both withstanding his heat and Superman is super charged (known as sun dipped). He burns her with heat vision until she uses a small amount of Kryptonite to counter act the sun dipping. He manages to knock her back onto Earth and she blacks out for a split second. Advantage, Superman.

Superman reaches her, who is I would assume at normal levels by this point due to the Kryptonite, perhaps slightly above normal due to the sun dipping. He freezes her with ice breath but she immediately breaks out, destroys the boulder he is holding and while he is distracted, uses her bracers to assault his ears. He falls to his knees, screaming in agony. Wonder Woman hits him with multiple kicks, bringing him to his knees for a second time, even though by her own admission, she is holding her strength back. Advantage, Wonder Woman.

Superman dodges her Lasso, and she dodges his heat vision before landing a palm thrust. However, he breaks her wrist. Advantage, Superman.

Again, she dodges his heat vision and breaks his grip before kicking him several hundred meters away. This is the kick that broke his ribs and when he gets up, he is struggling and clutching at his chest and stomach. He is down long enough for Wonder Woman to set her broken wrist and summon birds. Superman is distracted by the birds and creates a hurricane to blow them away. When the hurricane dissipates, he is still clutching at his chest and stomach. Advantage, Wonder Woman.

Maxwell Lord describes the fight as having lasted one minute and forty four seconds from start to finish when Wonder Woman reaches him. Superman arrives and charges Wonder Woman but she immediately slits his throat. She has a conversation with Max and forces him to release Superman. Max does and Superman comes to his senses but is still unable to move and barely able to talk. He must still clutch his throat as it bleeds while Maxwell and Wonder Woman continue their conversation for some time. Advantage, Wonder Woman.

Final tally:

Wonder Woman:

Superman:

Advantages going in: Blood lust, full power unleashed, full power boosted even further through sun dipping.

End result: Broken ribs, cut throat that left him incapacitated for a minimum of thirty seconds, unable to move and barely able to talk.

The mitigating factors on both sides mean that this is not a definitive win for Wonder Woman but it is at least a stalemate and she held her own.

The whole fight is 15 pages long so I won't scan the whole thing, but here is the latter half:

Fight 4:

Superman v2 211:

This is an interesting fight because it is the first one where both of them are in their right mind. Neither one is mind controlled or blood lusted. Wonder Woman is trying to stop Superman from killing himself with a device to bring back a lost people. However, this means that neither of them are going all out.

The fight begins with Wonder Woman attacking Superman with her sword. He blocks but sustains a cut on his cheek. They talk for a little while with Superman asking whether Wonder Woman is willing to kill him to stop him from committing suicide, to which she replies that she will stop him. She bashes Clark with her shield, he rams her head into the floor but she twists away and kicks him so hard that he flies out of the fortress of solitude and almost crashes into a helicopter, causing it to swerve and almost crash. He saves the helicopter and flies it back into the fortress where he backhands Diana into a wall. She gets up and tries to punch him but he blocks. They begin to wrestle in mid air and fly out of the fortress which begins to collapse. Superman tells Diana to save the people inside and she relents, breaking away from him to fly them out of the fortress. Neither of them sustained any injuries (the worst was a slight cut on Superman's cheek) and it once again ended in a stalemate with both getting in an equal number of hits. But once again, Wonder Woman held her own.

There we go, in the four on panel fights they have had in continuity, there has never been a clear victor and in each one, Wonder Woman has held her own. I'm not saying she's greater or more powerful than Superman, I don't believe that, but I'm saying that the reason people believe she holds her own against Superman is that in every fight they have had, she has done just that.

@reaverlation said:

i just came across the scans, and it looks like i was wrong, but i still think Blue Marvel has this.........hmmm after doing some research, i see that i am wrong and WW is clearly more superior according to the fans on this sight, she seems to be LT level so i change my vote, your right, im wrong, WW over both for some reason, idk this scares me

You're not completely wrong, Wonder Woman has held her own but has never had a definitive victory (though neither has Superman). I don't believe she is superior, but according to their various fights over the years, she can at least hold her own and is on the same level.

MaximumGeyser5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By MaximumGeyser5

@r2datu said:

@r2datu said:

@dratini1331 said:

@maximumgeyser5 said:

Fight 1:

JLA 096

Fight 2:

Wonder Woman v2 175

Fight 3:

Wonder Woman v2 219

Final tally:

Wonder Woman:

Superman:

Fight 4:

Superman v2 211:

@maximumgeyser5 said:

@reaverlation said:

You're not completely wrong, Wonder Woman has held her own but has never had a definitive victory (though neither has Superman). I don't believe she is superior, but according to their various fights over the years, she can at least hold her own and is on the same level.

thank god somebody cleared that up for me, i was gettin worried, but didn't she lose to Mongul, like Badly so i don't know why people peg her so high, she's not Bad, but more powerful than Superman, or even Hyperion, come on now that's not gonna happen, Blue Marvel vs WW would be a good fight but i just think he would win, i mean he Beat King Hyperion, who killed Thor, so i don't see how he goes down at all really, now fighting and holding your own against superman is impressive, but killing his more deranged, universal marvel counterpart who killed every earth bound Meta-Human is better, am i right?

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Avatar image for alessandro_souzamarques
alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That was a "What if"

MaximumGeyser5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation said:

That was a "What if"

exactly, and not really relevant, besides Marvel even said it was to have a little fun with the Character, King Hyperion is a different story

r2datu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By r2datu

@r2datu said:

@r2datu said:

@dratini1331 said:

@maximumgeyser5 said:

Fight 1:

JLA 096

Fight 2:

Wonder Woman v2 175

Fight 3:

Wonder Woman v2 219

Final tally:

Wonder Woman:

Superman:

Fight 4:

Superman v2 211:

@maximumgeyser5 said:

@reaverlation said:

thank god somebody cleared that up for me, i was gettin worried, but didn't she lose to Mongul, like Badly so i don't know why people peg her so high, she's not Bad, but more powerful than Superman, or even Hyperion, come on now that's not gonna happen, Blue Marvel vs WW would be a good fight but i just think he would win, i mean he Beat King Hyperion, who killed Thor, so i don't see how he goes down at all really, now fighting and holding your own against superman is impressive, but killing his more deranged, universal marvel counterpart who killed every earth bound Meta-Human is better, am i right?

Her losing to Mongul was Pre-Crisis which is a different character with different feats and abilities, same as Superman. Generally, unless specified the modern incarnation most people use in comicvine battles are the Post-Crisis version (this means after Crisis on Infinite Earths, the event that rebooted DC) or the New 52 version (this means post Flashpoint, another reboot).

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Close one. Leaning towards Team 1

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

That Wonder Woman pic is hot.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MaximumGeyser5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By MaximumGeyser5

im stickin with team 2

@r2datu said:

@maximumgeyser5 said:

@r2datu said:

@r2datu said:

@dratini1331 said:

@maximumgeyser5 said:

Fight 1:

JLA 096

Fight 2:

Wonder Woman v2 175

Fight 3:

Wonder Woman v2 219

Final tally:

Wonder Woman:

Superman:

Fight 4:

Superman v2 211:

@maximumgeyser5 said:

@reaverlation said:

Her losing to Mongul was Pre-Crisis which is a different character with different feats and abilities, same as Superman. Generally, unless specified the modern incarnation most people use in comicvine battles are the Post-Crisis version (this means after Crisis on Infinite Earths, the event that rebooted DC) or the New 52 version (this means post Flashpoint, another reboot).

ah yes, i see i see, but who wins Blue Marvel or WW

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maximumgeyser5: Since everything seems cleared up now, It's down to Blue Marvel vs WW, yes? WW has a lot more feats to go on, Blue marvel being newer has less history and feats, which means we haven't seen his limits yet. They should be relatively close in power, but it'd be hard to say either definitively wins since BM has so few feats.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll take team 2. New 52 Superman or not. Blue Marvel is extremely powerful with his Anti-Matter blasts, and although Thor can maybe absorb it, I don't think it will be in time. Wonder Woman cannot block a full wide heat vision blast from Superman, and he's going to beat her faster than Thor and Blue Marvel finish their battle. The two Supermen than stomp Thor.

Team 2 8-9/10

Also if anyone is the weak link it's Wonder Woman. No matter how many speed or reflexes feats you show it still stands.

MaximumGeyser5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maximumgeyser5: Since everything seems cleared up now, It's down to Blue Marvel vs WW, yes? WW has a lot more feats to go on, Blue marvel being newer has less history and feats, which means we haven't seen his limits yet. They should be relatively close in power, but it'd be hard to say either definitively wins since BM has so few feats.

agreed, so how do we decide the overall outcome of this team battle

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maximumgeyser5: we use what we have, then revive the thread when Blue gets better feats. As it stands for now though, the current Thor should be capable of beating Blue marvel

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By reaverlation

@thundergodswrath: except for actually holding her own against a bloodlusted Superman and being more skilled and just as fast if not faster with a Magical tiara that can wound Superman and bracers when put together creates a shield allowing her to block all Heat Vision coming at her from Superman and an unbreakable lasso which she can easily wrap up Blue Marvel in which he would not escape leaving Thor to finish him :)

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By New_World_Order

@reaverlation said:

@thundergodswrath: except for actually holding her own against a bloodlusted Superman and being more skilled and just as fast if not faster with a Magical tiara that can wound Superman and bracers when put together creates a shield allowing her to block all Heat Vision coming at her from Superman :)

I honestly believe that fight was not as people make it. Superman thought it was Doomsday meaning he wasn't fighting with any sense. If he knew it was Diana he would have been more strategic against a trained warrior. Like maybe take off her tiara, and throw her lasso into space. I don't know, lol.

MaximumGeyser5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation said:

@thundergodswrath: except for actually holding her own against a bloodlusted Superman and being more skilled and just as fast if not faster with a Magical tiara that can wound Superman and bracers when put together creates a shield allowing her to block all Heat Vision coming at her from Superman :)

I honestly believe that fight was not as people make it. Superman thought it was Doomsday meaning he wasn't fighting with any sense. If he knew it was Diana he would have been more strategic against a trained warrior. Like maybe take off her tiara, and throw her lasso into space. I don't know, lol.

Good to know hehehe, i guess that means Team 2 Wins right @dratini1331

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Dratini1331

@maximumgeyser5: I disagree with @thundergodswrath. Supes did believe she was Doomsday, but that doesn't mean He wasn't trying to kill her to the best of his abilities. Superman has always fought smart against Doomsday, and without holding back. earlier in the same story arc, it was even commented on how he displayed a level of tactical awareness uncommon for people being mind controlled.

She's also done it on multiple occasions.

It's alright to have your own opinion and disagree with me bro, that's what the sites all about ^_^

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: Superman wouldn't be able to remove her equipment as she is just as equally fast as him.I would put a 50-50 between them fighting and it would come down to Thor vs BM

MaximumGeyser5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maximumgeyser5: I disagree with @thundergodswrath. Supes did believe she was Doomsday, but that doesn't mean He wasn't trying to kill her to the best of his abilities. Superman has always fought smart against Doomsday, and without holding back. earlier in the same story arc, it was even commented on how he displayed a level of tactical awareness uncommon for people being mind controlled.

It's alright to have your own opinion and disagree with me bro, that's what the sites all about ^_^

true true

@thundergodswrath: Superman wouldn't be able to remove her equipment as she is just as equally fast as him.I would put a 50-50 between them fighting and it would come down to Thor vs BM

if that's the case than Thor Wins

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By dondave

Team 1, Blue Marvel doesn't have enough feats to say he could beat either Thor or Winder Woman

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By New_World_Order

@dondave said:

Team 1, Black Marvel doesn't have enough feats to say he could beat either Thor or Winder Woman

Defeating King Hyperion?

@reaverlation said:

That may be true. Thor would defeat him though, he can also channel Anti-Matter energy through Mjolnir.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

True that :P

MaximumGeyser5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so we can all agree that Team 1 Wins right?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By dondave

@dondave said:

Team 1, Black Marvel doesn't have enough feats to say he could beat either Thor or Winder Woman

Defeating King Hyperion?

King Hyperion himself is largely featless, and all of his supposed bad-ass feats come from defeating featless versions of established characters and it's not like King Hyperion didn't defeat him as well

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: Thank you for clearing that up.

Doomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@experio said:

Team 1. Thor takes care of Blue Marvel and moves on to aid Diana who is holding her own against Superman.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, this is a really legit looking thread, I applaud you comic viners....

Although this is very similar to Wonder Woman and Thor vs Superman and Hulk, Blue Marvel's inclusion is a step up, in my opinion. I think it would be completely fair if Beta Ray Bill was on Superman's side, I may even give that team the win myself.

@r2datu: You are the MVP here. Well done.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Just like with the Wonder Woman and Thor vs Superman and Hulk thread, I am majorly impressed with the sheer quality of debating so far. Whilst Team 2 does seem more appealing based on their match ups, I do have to admit that Blue Marvel lacks a great deal of feats to solidly enable him to stand up to Thor, let alone Wonder Woman. It's true that Team 2 would have an edge if Superman takes on Thor but Adam going up against Wonder Woman will be really difficult given her better speed, reaction and versatility feats with her weaponry and standard gear. If she wraps Adam in the lasso before Superman finishes off Thor, it's game over and even if Superman can finish speed blitzing Thor, we're still left with the closely contested Superman vs Wonder Woman match up that has loads of variables and considerations behind it. A really close match in any case but for now, I might lean towards Team 1.

Oh and here's Blue Marvel's respect thread on here courtesy of @green_skaar in case people need to know more about him: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/blue-marvel-1953/blue-marvel-respect-feats-1492930/