Thor and WB Hulk and Gladiator vs Captain Atom (Read OP)

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Atom gets 1 hour prep He knows what hes up against  
Figh takes place on Army base  
Glad and Hulk arrive to Atom down first Thor comes in 20 Minutes later no Odinforce and no BFR  
To the death all bloodlusted

VS

DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By DrTyrannical

Does he know Thor is coming 20 minutes later? If not Thor gets him by surprise.

But an hour prep gives CA time to conjure up Gladiator's radiation weakness and easily BFR the Hulk. When Thors comes down (assuming he knows Thor is coming) they battle it out.

I think CA and Thor is basically a stalemate.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Static Shock
@DrTyrannical said:

" Does he know Thor is coming 20 minutes later? If not Thor gets him by surprise. But an hour prep gives CA time to conjure up Gladiator's radiation weakness and easily BFR the Hulk. When Thors comes down (assuming he knows Thor is coming) they battle it out. I think CA and Thor is basically a stalemate. "

Nice

EDIT: There's no BFR here, but Captain Atom could manipulate the gamma radiation in his body, absorb away, and turn him back into Bruce Banner.
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DrTyrannical
@Static Shock said:

" @DrTyrannical said:

" Does he know Thor is coming 20 minutes later? If not Thor gets him by surprise. But an hour prep gives CA time to conjure up Gladiator's radiation weakness and easily BFR the Hulk. When Thors comes down (assuming he knows Thor is coming) they battle it out. I think CA and Thor is basically a stalemate. "

Nice  EDIT: There's no BFR here, but Captain Atom could manipulate the gamma radiation in his body, absorb away, and turn him back into Bruce Banner. "
Was that edited in? lol

But with an hours prep, he easily reverts him to Banner. Why doesn't surfer do this?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Static Shock
@DrTyrannical:  Yes, it was. I think the Surfer could do, without the plot getting in the way. But, my statement was based on the fact that Red Hulk was able to do it recently. No reason to think that Captain Atom can't.
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DrTyrannical
@Static Shock said:
" @DrTyrannical:  

Yes, it was. 

I think the Surfer could do, without the plot getting in the way. But, my statement was based on the fact that Red Hulk was able to do it recently. No reason to think that Captain Atom can't. "
I was talking about the no BFR rule. Not your edit =P

And very true.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Static Shock
@DrTyrannical: Oh, OK.