• 158 results
#1 Posted by XiiX (4795 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by New_World_Order (11159 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor or Hulk can beat Orion or Big Barda. Team 1 wins.

#3 Edited by joeagentofhand1 (4123 posts) - - Show Bio

Team two in a tough fight

#4 Posted by New_World_Order (11159 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Pokeysteve (7018 posts) - - Show Bio

Easy win for team 2 via Boom Tube.

In a straight up fight.......I think team 2 can take a slight majority.

#6 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4123 posts) - - Show Bio

As mentioned before Boom Tube, that would take care of Hulk and then it is a two on one fight.

#7 Posted by New_World_Order (11159 posts) - - Show Bio

As mentioned before Boom Tube, that would take care of Hulk and then it is a two on one fight.

Thor would teleport him back.

#8 Posted by New_World_Order (11159 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor can teleport, and team 1 beats team 2 anyway. Hulk has what it takes to take down Orion alone in a great fight, and Big Barda is basically a watered down Wonder Woman who gets wrecked by Thor.

#9 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (10238 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve said:

Thor can teleport, and team 1 beats team 2 anyway. Hulk has what it takes to take down Orion alone in a great fight, and Big Barda is basically a watered down Wonder Woman who gets wrecked by Thor.

Cut the bias, there was already a thread about Orion vs Hulk, even World Breaker Hulk lost against Orion. Barda's Beta Club stunned a pissed off, sun dipped Superman who was then promptly KO'd by Orion, Thor cannot beat them both, let alone Orion who is faster than Thor by a lot, as strong as Superman, as durable, has a fast healing factor, no vulnerability to magic, and has tech that gives him such an advantage that it isn't even funny.

Thor wouldn't even beat Wonder Woman and you know this, we've been over that several times.

#10 Posted by Pokeysteve (7018 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve said:

Thor never teleports. Hulk doesn't have anywhere near what it would take to down Orion.....that dude that fights Darkseid. Wonder Woman beats Thor. Barda is basically a slower Wonder Woman. Thor can't match her in hand to hand. The New Gods have superior tech and weaponry as well. As usual, Hulk is a major weak link. Thor with BRB would be a closer fight.

#12 Posted by New_World_Order (11159 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know what I was thinking. Hulk beats Big Barda, but loses to WW, and Orion. But Thor could beat WW, Barda, or Orion.

#13 Posted by Pokeysteve (7018 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath:

I agree Thor could most likely take out Barda with the hammer. Not in a straight fight though. He can't take Orion. You can throw out all the excuses you want but the fact is that Orion HAS beaten Darkseid. Hulk can't beat either of them. It's not underestimating him. It'll take way more than strength to beat them.

And fyi, Wonder Woman doesn't speed blitz because she doesn't have too. Thor has her in strength and durability and barely at that. She has him in everything else.

#14 Posted by momo111191 (243 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2

#15 Posted by New_World_Order (11159 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath:

I agree Thor could most likely take out Barda with the hammer. Not in a straight fight though. He can't take Orion. You can throw out all the excuses you want but the fact is that Orion HAS beaten Darkseid. Hulk can't beat either of them. It's not underestimating him. It'll take way more than strength to beat them.

And fyi, Wonder Woman doesn't speed blitz because she doesn't have too. Thor has her in strength and durability and barely at that. She has him in everything else.

Thor does not most likely take out Barda with his hammer. He stomps her! Orion defeated Darkseid, because it is his destiny. Just like it is Thor to kill the Midgard Serpent, and Drax The Destroyer to kill Thanos. Hulk will, and can defeat Barda.

Okay she doesn't speed-blitz. Thor is closer to Superman's strength than Diana. The only reason she hangs with Superman in fights is because of her fighting skills. Thor's durability is above Diana's by quite a margain. That's not even debatable. She has Thor in everything else? Wow..she only has him in speed, and fighting skills. Thor has her in versatility, strength, durability, power, striking power.

You overestimate Barda so much. To say she can beat Hulk let alone Thor? Ridiculous. Viner VS Viner match me, and you. Thor & Hulk VS Big Barda & Orion. You up for it?

#16 Edited by Pokeysteve (7018 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath:

Maybe you didn't notice but so far you're the only one here that thinks team 1 wins at all let alone in the major stomp you claim.

#17 Posted by dum529001 (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve:

team 1 wins.

Orion is tough but Barda is the weak link.

Hulk and Thor are on Orion's level and they come with their own advantages over him as well.

#18 Edited by Pokeysteve (7018 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve:

team 1 wins.

Orion is tough but Barda is the weak link.

Hulk and Thor are on Orion's level and they come with their own advantages over him as well.

Read up on Barda. Hulk is the weak link bringing only strength. She brings tech, better fighting abilities than probably anyone here and is arguably stronger than Hulk. Her durability is also right there with everyone else.

#19 Posted by dum529001 (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve:

Hulk has bannertech, he's a decent fighter, and Barda is definitely not stronger than Hulk.

#20 Posted by Pokeysteve (7018 posts) - - Show Bio

@dum529001:

They have standard equipment. She's in Wonder Woman's fight class and she is definitely stronger than or equal to Hulk in strength. This is base Hulk here. WWH might be a different story. Then again I'm not Barda's biggest fan.

#21 Posted by dum529001 (1573 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by Pokeysteve (7018 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4040 posts) - - Show Bio

Barda is the weak link. Team 1 wins

#24 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@lone_wolf_and_cub said:

Barda is the weak link. Team 1 wins

LOL You are so wrong. Hulk is the weakest in the battle.

Barda has fought with Wonder Woman and I think she would of beaten her if Wonder Woman didn't use her flight, as Barda didn't have her equipment in that fight so she couldn't fly. She has knocked Superman out with her Mega-Rod, so she can do the same to Thor and Hulk.

#25 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4040 posts) - - Show Bio

@WWQ7 Lmfao how are you going to tell me my opinion is wrong? GTFO with that $#!t. I'll let you know when you opinion means anything to me. Which will be never.

#26 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@WWQ7 Lmfao how are you going to tell me my opinion is wrong? GTFO with that $#!t. I'll let you know when you opinion means anything to me. Which will be never.

Lol. Flagged and I told you it was wrong by posting scans. That's how.

and here are some more scans to show why you are wrong:

Teleporting Lobo
Defeating Knockout who has given Superboy trouble
Defeated Wonder Woman One Million

Also, she once supported the weight of a continent.

Need more convincing? LOL

#27 Posted by xxxddd (3428 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.

#29 Edited by HeraldofGanthet (2747 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoa. This is getting very hostile and it need not be. Let's review: We have 4 Class 100+ combatants. Of the 4, only 3 are classically trained in H2H combat. This WILL make a difference in a "win by any means necessary" type of conflict. 3 of the combatants can fly: Via hammer, Astro-Harness, or Aerodisks. Barda's Mega-Rod alone, when reconfigured, generates enough power to be substituted for a Starcruiser half the size of Manhattan's Warp Drive for many,many Light Years. We have TWO Mother Boxes, with all they're capable of. Thor is the only member of team 1 who, under the terms of the OP, even remotely stands a chance here; After EITHER of the New Gods Mother Boxes analyzes the Hulk, for the sake of brievety, and just dumps him in Jupiter's Big Red Spot. Could Thor find him and bring him back? Possibly, but he'd then have 2 Gods, just as powerful and just as well trained as he is all over him trying to win "by any means necessary". I'd say that's more than enough distraction for anybody to deal with, even a Thunder God. He'd last a while, a good while actually, but he'd eventually go down. Not to mention the teamwork aspect: I've got to believe that Orion and his sister-in-law would work better together than Thor and the Hulk ever would!!!

#30 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@heraldofganthet: I wasn't the one being hostile. Good breakdown. If Hulk wasn't in this battle, Team 1 would stand a way better chance.

#31 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (2747 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7: Fair enough. You did seem to be responding rather than initiating,even though this thread seemed to be heading down the path of personal attacks rather than reasoned debate. Oh, and thank you for the compliment on my breakdown (is it wrong that everytime I see or hear that word I think of that Mariah Carey/Bone-Thugs-and Harmony song?)

#32 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@heraldofganthet: What I posted was harmless and I asked a mod if I was right to flag 'Lone_Wolf_and_Cub' and they said I was.

I have no idea why people are saying Barda is the weak link, when it is clearly the Hulk who is out of his league. He is just a brute with super strength. Barda is as strong as Wonder Woman, can fly, is fast, can teleport and teleport people with her Mega-Rod, knocked Superman out extremely quickly, etc. No problem mate and I would have no idea: I've never heard of that song in my life. LOL :)

#33 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16629 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath said:

@pokeysteve said:

Cut the bias, there was already a thread about Orion vs Hulk, even World Breaker Hulk lost against Orion. Barda's Beta Club stunned a pissed off, sun dipped Superman who was then promptly KO'd by Orion, Thor cannot beat them both, let alone Orion who is faster than Thor by a lot, as strong as Superman, as durable, has a fast healing factor, no vulnerability to magic, and has tech that gives him such an advantage that it isn't even funny.

Thor wouldn't even beat Wonder Woman and you know this, we've been over that several times.

Thor > Orion

Thor >WW

Thor is also stronger and can make more damge with Mjolnir than either Superman or Cap Marvel.

Orion vs Thor - Thor

Big Barda vs Hulk - I see no reason to belive that BB can take him.

@dum529001:

They have standard equipment. She's in Wonder Woman's fight class and she is definitely stronger than or equal to Hulk in strength. This is base Hulk here. WWH might be a different story. Then again I'm not Barda's biggest fan.

What proves that? What even proves that WW is as strong as Hulk? Savage Hulk has better feats than WWHulk anyway. WWHulk maybe is better skilled, more inteligent and has better durability against energy projection, but besides fight with Rulk he has no better strength-feats than Savage Hulk.

WW solo's best feat is lifting a bridge IIRC. Hulk lifted a mountain. Hulk broke Stranger's TK force field that could change planet's orbit. Not too mention that we're talking about Big Barda, not Wonder Woman here.

@wwq7:

1.Your scans doesn't prove Your point, since strength used there isn't close to Hulk's level.

2.Teleportation beam? Thor can bring him back and also teleport them. So in theory, when all of them will just teleport each other to different places, Thor is one who survived in heart of star, not BB or Orion. At least to my knowledge. But such a tactic will get us nowhere.

3.Isn't that magical beam? Superman is weak to magic.

#34 Posted by Saren (24330 posts) - - Show Bio

The Mega-Rod's beam isn't magic. Superman was KO'd because that's John Byrne's Superman.

Moderator Online
#35 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't believe it was a magical beam since Barda doesn't use magic. Barda said she teleported Lobo far away and there was no way to tell where he was. How is Thor going to teleport him back if he doesn't know where he is? Barda had the strength to defeat Wonder Woman One Million and the strength to fight the real Wonder Woman and I firmly believe she would have won if DIana didn't fly, since Barda can't fly without her equipment. She is a way better fighter than Hulk and I doubt he'd be able to touch her, but if he did hit her, she is more than durable to withstand his blows.

#36 Posted by Saren (24330 posts) - - Show Bio

Barda did not have the strength to defeat Wonder Woman One Million. She picked up a Watchtower proton cannon and attacked future Wondy with it.

Moderator Online
#37 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16629 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7 said:

I don't believe it was a magical beam since Barda doesn't use magic. Barda said she teleported Lobo far away and there was no way to tell where he was. How is Thor going to teleport him back if he doesn't know where he is? Barda had the strength to defeat Wonder Woman One Million and the strength to fight the real Wonder Woman and I firmly believe she would have won if DIana didn't fly, since Barda can't fly without her equipment. She is a way better fighter than Hulk and I doubt he'd be able to touch her, but if he did hit her, she is more than durable to withstand his blows.

1.I've said - if we're going by this logic, Hulk may lose, but in the same way he can teleport them to core's of stars. I don't see this as a real option when both sides have similar abilities.

2.So BB didn't even won with WW? First - WW isn't stronger than Hulk. If BB doesn't have other feats than lost fights with WW, then why should we belive that she could win with Hulk?

#38 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane: She used the cannon after, but she was hurting Wonder Woman One Million as evidenced in the scan I posted, so she did have the strength to beat her.

These are the scans after Barda was hitting WW One Million with her Mega-Rod.

#39 Posted by Saren (24330 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7 said:

@citizenbane: She used the cannon after, but she was hurting Wonder Woman One Million as evidenced in the scan I posted, so she did have the strength to beat her.

Perhaps we have different definition of what defeat comprises? From where I'm standing, Barda had the strength to make Wonder Woman One Million go "unnh". From where you're standing, Wonder Woman One Million going "unnh" seems to translate into "Barda was totally stronger and would have won if it weren't for that pesky flight!". Ludicrous argument is ludicrous.

And thanks for posting the particle cannon scans; you've just proved that Barda needed an advanced weapon not commonly associated with her to actually beat WW 1M, not simply her strength.

Moderator Online
#40 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7 said:

1.I've said - if we're going by this logic, Hulk may lose, but in the same way he can teleport them to core's of stars. I don't see this as a real option when both sides have similar abilities.

2.So BB didn't even won with WW? First - WW isn't stronger than Hulk. If BB doesn't have other feats than lost fights with WW, then why should we belive that she could win with Hulk?

1. I don't think Thor would teleport them to the core's of stars: he probably wouldn't want to kill them, whereas Barda is ruthless she was trained by Darkseid, so she wouldn't think twice about killing them.

2. Yes, but Barda didn't have the ability to fly in the fight: she didn't have her equipment and when WW used her flight, she won. I believe Barda would have won if she did have her equipment. Hulk is inferior, fighting wise, so that is how she could win.

#41 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7 said:

Perhaps we have different definition of what defeat comprises? From where I'm standing, Barda had the strength to make Wonder Woman One Million go "unnh". From where you're standing, Wonder Woman One Million going "unnh" seems to translate into "Barda was totally stronger and would have won if it weren't for that pesky flight!". Ludicrous argument is ludicrous.

And thanks for posting the particle cannon scans; you've just proved that Barda needed an advanced weapon not commonly associated with her to actually beat WW 1M, not simply her strength.

I'm not saying Barda is stronger, I'm saying the fact that she was hitting her and got her on one knee proves that she was strong enough to defeat her if she wanted to and WW One Million wasn't able to fight back. I was talking about flight when Barda was fighting the real WW.

#42 Posted by Saren (24330 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7 said:

I'm not saying Barda is stronger, I'm saying the fact that she was hitting her and got her on one knee proves that she was strong enough to defeat her if she wanted to and WW One Million wasn't able to fight back.

There is literally no indication of that. You're honestly just adding your own fanciful interpretation to it. Getting WW down on one knee doesn't prove that Barda was strong enough to defeat her "if she wanted to". No one with the slightest modicum of sense would agree with you on that.

I was talking about flight when Barda was fighting the real WW.

Alright.

Moderator Online
#43 Edited by czarny_samael666 (16629 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7:

1. I don't think Thor would teleport them to the core's of stars: he probably wouldn't want to kill them, whereas Barda is ruthless she was trained by Darkseid, so she wouldn't think twice about killing them.

This is out-of-character for any of them. They will fight normally and Barda would lose to either: Hulk or Thor.

2. Yes, but Barda didn't have the ability to fly in the fight: she didn't have her equipment and when WW used her flight, she won. I believe Barda would have won if she did have her equipment. Hulk is inferior, fighting wise, so that is how she could win.

How does it matter? Barda lost that is all. All that matters here is: Did Barda ever defeated someone in Hulk's class of strength and durability (and healling factor)? Hulk has better feats in every area. Punching dragon is nothing.

#44 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane said:

@wwq7 said:

I'm not saying Barda is stronger, I'm saying the fact that she was hitting her and got her on one knee proves that she was strong enough to defeat her if she wanted to and WW One Million wasn't able to fight back.

There is literally no indication of that. You're honestly just adding your own fanciful interpretation to it. Getting WW down on one knee doesn't prove that Barda was strong enough to defeat her "if she wanted to". No one with the slightest modicum of sense would agree with you on that.

Well Wonder Woman and Barda's strength levels are about equal, as evidenced in the fight with the real WW. They both seemed to be in pain after each hit and since Barda was clearly having the upper hand with WW One Million, she could have easily defeated her. WW One Million wasn't even able to land one shot on Barda.

#45 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7:

This is out-of-character for any of them. They will fight normally and Barda would lose to either: Hulk or Thor.

How does it matter? Barda lost that is all. All that matters here is: Did Barda ever defeated someone in Hulk's class of strength and durability (and healling factor)? Hulk has better feats in every area. Punching dragon is nothing.

Hulk does not stand a chance against Barda. She is too fast, skilled, has a new god weapon that KO'd Superman and teleported Lobo.

She wouldn't have lost if she had her equipment and if Diana didn't use her flight, when it was supposed to be a fair fight. How is it a fair fight when one competitor can fly and the other can't? Barda defeated Wonder Woman One Million and knocked Superman out. I doubt Hulk could do that.

#46 Posted by Saren (24330 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7 said:

Well Wonder Woman and Barda's strength levels are about equal, as evidenced in the fight with the real WW. They both seemed to be in pain after each hit and since Barda was clearing having the upper hand with WW One Million, she could have easily defeated her. WW One Million wasn't even able to land one shot on Barda.

For the love of god.......all you get to see is one hit from Barda and the rest of the fight takes place off-panel. Wonder Woman One Million wasn't even able to land a blow on Barda on the one page she was actually on before the particle cannon came into play. You don't get to actually see the rest of the fight, so on what non-existent grounds did you decide that for the entirety of the off-panel portion of the fight, Barda was just slapping her foe around while WW 1M failed over and over again to react? Pushing someone down on one knee at the start of the fight is also arguably not "clearly having the upper hand", and if Barda could have beaten WW 1M on her own, it sure beats me why she needed to dig out a particle cannon. It's not like she's averse to beating things senseless with her bare hands; she thrives on it.

Again: fanciful interpretation.

Moderator Online
#47 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7 said:

Well Wonder Woman and Barda's strength levels are about equal, as evidenced in the fight with the real WW. They both seemed to be in pain after each hit and since Barda was clearing having the upper hand with WW One Million, she could have easily defeated her. WW One Million wasn't even able to land one shot on Barda.

For the love of god.......all you get to see is one hit from Barda and the rest of the fight takes place off-panel. Wonder Woman One Million wasn't even able to land a blow on Barda on the one page she was actually onbefore the particle cannon came into play. You don't get to actually see the rest of the fight, so on what non-existent grounds did you decide that for the entirety of the off-panel portion of the fight, Barda was just slapping her foe around while WW 1M failed over and over again to react? Pushing someone down on one knee at the start of the fight is also arguably not "clearly having the upper hand", and if Barda could have beaten WW 1M on her own, it sure beats me why she needed to dig out a particle cannon. It's not like she's averse to beating things senseless with her bare hands; she thrives on it.

Again: fanciful interpretation.

Yes, but Barda didn't look like she was hurt when she is holding the cannon, so it suggests WW One Million didn't even hit her. She probably only used the cannon to inflict serious pain on WW. If she can fight with the real WW without using a cannon, it proves she only used it to damage WW One Million. Barda was probably annoyed at the fact that WW One Million was so weak, she decided to end the fight with the cannon after giving WW the beating of her life.

#48 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure if Orion can teleport or not, but if Thor teleports him somewhere, Barda will get him back by using her Mega-Rod. Thor cannot do the same if Barda teleports Hulk.

Barda has stalemated DC's Thor.

#49 Posted by whacknasty (5572 posts) - - Show Bio

I can see both the astro force + mother box or beta club/mega rod + mother box combo putting Hulk down before he can really contribute much to the fight.

Thor then has his hands full with two new gods, which could still be argued I suppose since Barda's overall power level is being so heavily debated so far... : /

#50 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16629 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7 said:

Hulk does not stand a chance against Barda. She is too fast, skilled, has a new god weapon that KO'd Superman and teleported Lobo.

She wouldn't have lost if she had her equipment and if Diana didn't use her flight, when it was supposed to be a fair fight. How is it a fair fight when one competitor can fly and the other can't? Barda defeated Wonder Woman One Million and knocked Superman out. I doubt Hulk could do that.

1. I can say the same: "Barda doesn't stand a chance against Hulk." See? But I can prove Hulk's strength, while You failed to prove that her strength level rivals Hulk's. You also didn't prove her strength, fighting skills etc.

2.Doesn't matter if it was a fair fight or not. I wasn't the one who bring it. Blame Yourself that You have mentioned battle that was lost by character You're supporting. Losing a battle isn't a feat by itself. I don't care about Your assumptions or interpretations. You fail to prove her strength - she isn't that strong. You fail to prove her speed - she isn't that fast. That is how it works.

And I tough we already have argument about teleportation behind us, since these people likes to fight, not BFR their enemies.

Barda has stalemated DC's Thor.

Who is probably featless. Am I right? Besides, she didn't stalemate him, she was able to hold him. We don't know what would happen next.