• 103 results
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn

Can Thor at current levels ( without the use of his Hammer ) and Green Hulk ( at recent levels of power ) defeat Kalibak in an all out fight on Earth... lets say Thor's Hammer is in a safe place where it cant be harmed... so he isnt tampered with in this fight...

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Pretty badass fight but I'm pretty sure Kalibak's gonna get f'd up here

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
@texasdeathmatch said:
" Pretty badass fight but I'm pretty sure Kalibak's gonna get f'd up here "
can you explain why ? Cause Kalibak has given Superman a pretty good run before in the past... and Thor ( without his Hammer ) as well as The Hulk can match the overall ability of Superman... 
stevon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By stevon

this is actually an even fight, but I'm only giving it to team one because it's two against one, and hulk's healing factor is going to do him good if I'm not mistaken. Kalibak has gone up against superman, and has given him a run for his money. The only Kalibak appearance I have is our worlds at war, and Supes dealt with him quickly.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
@stevon said:
" this is actually an even fight, but I'm only giving it to team one because it's two against one, and hulk's healing factor is going to do him good if I'm not mistaken. Kalibak has gone up against superman, and has given him a run for his money. The only Kalibak appearance I have is our worlds at war, and Supes dealt with him quickly. "
Superman has had occasions where he has dealt with Kalibak quickly... but then again Superman has had occasion where he has dealt with Darkseid rather quickly... so what I like to think of those instances is PIS at its best... now thats not to say Superman cant beat Kalibak... he just cant beat him easily
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By capall

does kalibak have his club here? if he does i think his chance of winning here isn't too bad imo 
if not altho i think it may be quite difficult eventually he could, the thing is kalibak also has speed and reflexes to keep up with the likes of supes and diana and i just don't see how hulk and thor without his main source of power can keep up with him, overall i think kalibak possess greater physical attributes in terms of strength as well as durability than of thor and hulk imo

SgtRYNO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SgtRYNO

K kalibak gets squashed by the hulk, while thor is protesting to the hulk about him being a warrior and this being his battle, thor and hulk start fighting, and punch out kalibak while they are argueing , then have a smashing good time, wake up later, then go home to earth via thors hammer.

Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

With Mjolnir being a non-factor here, I honestly don't see team one pulling out the victory.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#9  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Kalibak

Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The two together should get the job done. 
Kalibak is about half as strong as Supes
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By xan84
@StrongestOneThereIs said:
"The two together should get the job done. Kalibak is about half as strong as Supes "

And less then half as smart lol.
Zaterra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Zaterra

Kalibak will lose here I believe, but Superman is more powerful then him, Thor and Hulk.

kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By kagetaicho

Thor with no hammer is basically the same. he still has nearly all his powers including weather control.He alone could give Kalibak an even fight and Hulk would definitely make it a win.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By AtPhantom
@kagetaicho said:
" Thor with no hammer is basically the same. he still has nearly all his powers including weather control.He alone could give Kalibak an even fight and Hulk would definitely make it a win. "
Except he can't fly or has a giant hammer to smack people around with...
thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By thatguy
@SgtRYNO said:
" K kalibak gets squashed by the hulk, while thor is protesting to the hulk about him being a warrior and this being his battle, thor and hulk start fighting, and punch out kalibak while they are argueing , then have a smashing good time, wake up later, then go home to earth via thors hammer. "
you know nothing of Kalibak........he would stomp all over Hulk so quickly......
Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Nova`Prime`

I am gonna have to go with Thor and Hulk, all three are pretty evenly matched by themselves so with two on one. As long as Hulk and Thor can coexist that is.

Samurai X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Samurai X

The team
Kalibak has gotten owned by Mr Miracle and Barda

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Baldy

Kalibak will win this, he can put the smack down on Superman. 

@Samurai X said:

" The team Kalibak has gotten owned by Mr Miracle and Barda "

Because Hulk and Thor havn't had low showings before amirite?
Samurai X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Samurai X
@Baldy said:

" Kalibak will win this, he can put the smack down on Superman. 

@Samurai X said:

Because Hulk and Thor havn't had low showings before amirite? "
Kalibaks low showings are more consistent, he hasnt even been a major threat to Superman or any brick for a few decades now

And he didnt just fight Miracle and Barda and lose, he flat out got owned by them
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Baldy
@Samurai X said:
" @Baldy said:

@Samurai X said:

Kalibaks low showings are more consistent, he hasnt even been a major threat to Superman or any brick for a few decades now  And he didnt just fight Miracle and Barda and lose, he flat out got owned by them "
PIS
Samurai X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Samurai X
@Baldy said:

" @Samurai X said:

" @Baldy said:

@Samurai X

said:
Kalibaks low showings are more consistent, he hasnt even been a major threat to Superman or any brick for a few decades now  And he didnt just fight Miracle and Barda and lose, he flat out got owned by them "
PIS "
Amazing argument 
10 bucks say you don't even know the series I'm referring to
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By geraldthesloth

Barda is understandable to lose to, she's a great fighter and has been able to hold her own with Wonder Woman.

Samurai X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Samurai X

Barda almost got killed by the Female Furies

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Baldy
@Samurai X said:
" @Baldy said:

" @Samurai X said:

" @Baldy said:

@Samurai X

said:
PIS "
Amazing argument  10 bucks say you don't even know the series I'm referring to "
Nope. Doesn't change the fact that it's PIS.

You don't go from smacking around Superman to getting owned by Barda without it being PIS.

Should I point out when Thor got owned by Rulk? Or when Hulk got owned by Batman?
Samurai X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Samurai X
@Baldy said:
" @Samurai X said:
" @Baldy said:

" @Samurai X said:

" @Baldy said:

@Samurai X

said:
PIS "
Amazing argument  10 bucks say you don't even know the series I'm referring to "
Nope. Doesn't change the fact that it's PIS.  You don't go from smacking around Superman to getting owned by Barda without it being PIS.  Should I point out when Thor got owned by Rulk? Or when Hulk got owned by Batman? "
Sorry but until you read or at least name the comic I was referring to, then you can't call PIS no matter how bad you want it to be PIS
Kalibak hasnt smacked SUperman around in quite a while, and has been a joke for the last decade losing from everyone to Orion to Miracle to Barda and to Knockout 

He's a joke now, Thor would win by himself
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Samurai X said:
" Barda almost got killed by the Female Furies "
Because they know how she fights, seeing as they where all on the same team and know how they work.
Samurai X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Samurai X
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Samurai X said:
" Barda almost got killed by the Female Furies "
Because they know how she fights, seeing as they where all on the same team and know how they work. "
I don't think she should of lost though, given the huge gap of physical stats
SgtRYNO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SgtRYNO
@thatguy: ok, tell me what i need to know about kalibak, what has he done to walk over the hulk.
thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By thatguy
@SgtRYNO said:
" @thatguy: ok, tell me what i need to know about kalibak, what has he done to walk over the hulk. "
Put the hurting on beings like Superman, who the Hulk has no chance in hell of beating.........300 mph = Hulk       Lightspeed = Superman

Kalibak could simply out brawl Hulk.
SgtRYNO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By SgtRYNO
@thatguy: ok dude, the hulk has hit guys like the silver surfer who moves at lightspeed with objects hes thrown. he causes sonic booms with his hands. that means he can move extremely fast. hes punched missiles out of the air, broken the laws of physics, and he proved to be able to fight as fast as supes in the 1998 crossover. Even supes said (not the marvel dc big fight) that he was the strongest opponent hes faced, and that he was extremely fast.
Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Nova`Prime`
@thatguy: Just curious, alot of people look at Doomsday as a DC version of Hulk and he killed Superman. How does Hulk then not stand a chance against Superman?
SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By SwaggaB0y
@Samurai X said:
" @Baldy said:

" @Samurai X said:

" @Baldy said:

@Samurai X

said:
PIS "
@Samurai X said:
" @Baldy said:
" @Samurai X said:
" @Baldy said:

" @Samurai X said:

" @Baldy said:

@Samurai X

said:
PIS "
Nope. Doesn't change the fact that it's PIS.  You don't go from smacking around Superman to getting owned by Barda without it being PIS.  Should I point out when Thor got owned by Rulk? Or when Hulk got owned by Batman? "
Sorry but until you read or at least name the comic I was referring to, then you can't call PIS no matter how bad you want it to be PIS Kalibak hasnt smacked SUperman around in quite a while, and has been a joke for the last decade losing from everyone to Orion to Miracle to Barda and to Knockout   He's a joke now, Thor would win by himself "

Rofl owned lol
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By xan84
@Nova`Prime` said:

" @thatguy: Just curious, alot of people look at Doomsday as a DC version of Hulk and he killed Superman. How does Hulk then not stand a chance against Superman? "

Hmm good question. Let's see: 
DD has more strength  by a huge margin . 
DD is faster then Flash (as said by booster gold).
He can evolve on the fly. 
He is a pure killing machine with no fealings or fear (he feals no pain).  
He can't be killed the same way twice.

Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Nova`Prime`
@Xan: I understand all that, I even read those issues. So if he's this all powerful killing machine, how does he not kill Blue Beetle? He smashed him face first into a gas pipeline that exploded. I always found that odd that Blue Beetle survived that ass whooping but Superman didn't.

Also you can't really take what a character says in a comic at what he means... just because Doomsday is fast doesn't mean he's as fast as the Flash. Its as if a fighter jet streaks by you at mach 3 and then another one goes by you at mach 2... its fast enough you can't tell the difference, but that doesn't make them equal. Another instance of that is I believe Spidey stated The Sentry could beat Galactus... its never happened at least in any comic I've ever read... but people still take it as gospel.
BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By BatDance
Hulk solos in a good battle, throwing in Thor is spite. He can cook Kalibak with lightning even WITHOUT the use of his hammer 

@thatguy said:

" @SgtRYNO said:

" @thatguy: ok, tell me what i need to know about kalibak, what has he done to walk over the hulk. "
Put the hurting on beings like Superman, who the Hulk has no chance in hell of beating.........300 mph = Hulk       Lightspeed = Superman     "
 What crap

Luthor hits Superman, Batman hits Superman 

DO THESE STREET LEVELERS OPERATE AT LIGHT SPEED ???

Before you answer

(remmeber we are trying our best to stack the deck in DC's favor)
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By the creator
@BatDance said:
"Hulk solos in a good battle, throwing in Thor is spite. He can cook Kalibak with lightning even WITHOUT the use of his hammer  

You have obviously not seen the full range of Kalibak's durability then. 
Kalibak has withstood atomic blaster cannons and even the Astro Force (admittedly the last KOed him).
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By AtPhantom

I just thought of something. Does Kalibak get his Beta club? If so he has an advantage of having a ranged attack and the ability to inflict enormous pain.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By the creator
@AtPhantom said:
"I just thought of something. Does Kalibak get his Beta club? If so he has an advantage of having a ranged attack and the ability to inflict enormous pain. "

Well in the pictures shown for the combatants, Kalibak has his club and Thor is without his hammer........... 
The Beta clubs power is sufficient to make even Orion writhe in agony, at least for a short period. 
The force beams it projects can blow apart a New Genisis armoured attack ship. 
And finally using the club in melee enables Kalibak to hit a lot harder (it is almost indestructible after all).
BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By BatDance
@the creator said:

"  You have obviously not seen the full range of Kalibak's durability then. Kalibak has withstood atomic blaster cannons and even the Astro Force (admittedly the last KOed him). "

Wow I was really waiting for Mr uppity creator to make an appearance and tell me Thor and Hulk have no durability feats at all. I mean really  why do you have this snobbishly holier than thou attitude when it comes to DC characters you only seem to vote for a Marvel battle when Captain Britain or someone is in the thread.
Please don't bother replying to my posts anymore, I can't be bothered dealing with your up-nosed snobbery anymore. Only the old school DC fanatics take you serious most people on the vine see your posts as a joke and completely biased.

@AtPhantom said:

" I just thought of something. Does Kalibak get his Beta club? If so he has an advantage of having a ranged attack and the ability to inflict enormous pain. "

Why not its King's thread so we are after all trying to stack the deck in DC's favor and we will convinetly ignore that Thor can cook Kalibak with lightning even WITHOUT the use of his hammer   
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#40  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@BatDance said:
" @the creator said:

"  You have obviously not seen the full range of Kalibak's durability then. Kalibak has withstood atomic blaster cannons and even the Astro Force (admittedly the last KOed him). "

Wow I was really waiting for Mr uppity creator to make an appearance and tell me Thor and Hulk have no durability feats at all. I mean really  why do you have this snobbishly holier than thou attitude when it comes to DC characters you only seem to vote for a Marvel battle when Captain Britain or someone is in the thread.
Please don't bother replying to my posts anymore, I can't be bothered dealing with your up-nosed snobbery anymore. Only the old school DC fanatics take you serious most people on the vine see your posts as a joke and completely biased.

@AtPhantom said:

" I just thought of something. Does Kalibak get his Beta club? If so he has an advantage of having a ranged attack and the ability to inflict enormous pain. "

Why not its King's thread so we are after all trying to stack the deck in DC's favor and we will convinetly ignore that Thor can cook Kalibak with lightning even WITHOUT the use of his hammer    "
Did you just use the term uppity to describe someone? You do realize how much of a douche bag that makes you, right? And the fact that you're trying to speak for "most people on the vine" makes you the biggest joke on here, seeing as how next to no one shares your point of view in regards to The Creator. Don't feel bad because you're not as good, and don't take your misplaced rage out on others simply because the characters you like don't come out on top.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By the creator
@BatDance said:
"@the creator said:

"

Where's all the hostility coming from ? 
Take a chill pill and try to find some actual comics that display the range of the combatants abilities so you can make an informed argument. 

Please point out to me where I down played Hulk or Thors durability......... 

If you actually bothered to look through my postings you see what you said about DC characters and Marvel postings to be either an assumption or a lie on your part. 
Again do a little background reading to make an informed argument. 

Sorry most about 99% of the people on this site know I'm not biased. 
I just happen to read around to make an informed decision. 

I try not to reply to your postings because you take it this way - as an attack when  there wasn't one. 
It was simply an observation. 

Try be nice for a change as it is the holiday season : )
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By the creator
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @BatDance said:
" @the creator said:

@AtPhantom said:

Why not its King's thread so we are after all trying to stack the deck in DC's favor and we will convinetly ignore that Thor can cook Kalibak with lightning even WITHOUT the use of his hammer    "
Did you just use the term uppity to describe someone? You do realize how much of a douche bag that makes you, right? And the fact that you're trying to speak for "most people on the vine" makes you the biggest joke on here, seeing as how next to no one shares your point of view in regards to The Creator. Don't feel bad because you're not as good, and don't take your misplaced rage out on others simply because the characters you like don't come out on top. "

LMFAO
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By King_Saturn
I dont know how I forgot about this battle... I was looking for it and couldnt find it a few days ago...
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By MKF30

Team one should be able to take out Kalibak, he's no where near Darkseids level right? From what I remember about a few issues and the cartoon series anyway.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By the creator
@MKF30 said:
"

Team one should be able to take out Kalibak, he's no where near Darkseids level right? From what I remember about a few issues and the cartoon series anyway.

"

Kalibak is similar to Orion in physical strength and Orion is close to Darkseid. 
The cartoons are not cannon and don't really show the true powerhouse and absolute beast Kalibak is.
why so serious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By why so serious
@SgtRYNO said:
" @thatguy: ok dude, the hulk has hit guys like the silver surfer who moves at lightspeed with objects hes thrown. he causes sonic booms with his hands. that means he can move extremely fast. hes punched missiles out of the air, broken the laws of physics, and he proved to be able to fight as fast as supes in the 1998 crossover. Even supes said (not the marvel dc big fight) that he was the strongest opponent hes faced, and that he was extremely fast. "
i agree.   kalibak is tough but thor and hulk together are just too much for him, even though green hulk isn't the strongest version of hulk
Torpor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Torpor

Batman stopped Kalibak's punch and was making sport of him.  Superman said that Kalibak can't even beat Batman.

I think people are overestimating Kalibak here.
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By capall

i think ppl are underestimating kalibak here due to the cartoons
Torpor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Torpor
@capall said:
" i think ppl are underestimating kalibak here due to the cartoons "
I'm not, the guy is not the sharpest tool in the shed and jobs constantly.  Cartoon or not he is going down easily to either one of the team members.  Taking on Thor and Hulk at the same time is out of the question.
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By capall
@Torpor said:
" @capall said:
" i think ppl are underestimating kalibak here due to the cartoons "
I'm not, the guy is not the sharpest tool in the shed and jobs constantly.  Cartoon or not he is going down easily to either one of the team members.  Taking on Thor and Hulk at the same time is out of the question. "

why is it out of the question when thor's greatest tool has been taken away by the op?  kalibak does have greater physical attributes (strength, speed, reflexes, agility) not to mention he's been a trained warrior just like thor and hulk and has battled with dc bricks plenty of times