• 135 results
#1 Posted by TGalinsky (236 posts) - - Show Bio

both Superman and Thor on a team versus the mad titan 

#2 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5471 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio

wow.........just wow

#4 Posted by OhTru (1583 posts) - - Show Bio

3 pimp smacks each, they are done

Or he can take Superman down with one hit, shot gun blast Superman with red sun rays 
and one shot the Thor God with a telepathic attack and mind wipe Thor

#5 Posted by jacobyLIVE (1828 posts) - - Show Bio

For after all, he is Thanos... 

#6 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos wins for sure! 

#7 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio

supes and thor would beat the sh!t out of thanos here
#8 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
" supes and thor would beat the sh!t out of thanos here "
#9 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio

If you mean they would be good at handleing his leftovers in the toilet, then yea...

But in actual battle they would'nt stand a prayer to Thanos!  
He's much above them...

It takes a team of highend characters to compete with the MadTitan!

#10 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
"

If you mean they would be good at handleing his leftovers in the toilet, then yea...

He's much above them...

"

lmao, there ain't no prep of tech here for thanos, that pretty much equals smack down
#11 Posted by OblivionKnight (3356 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
"supes and thor would beat the sh!t out of thanos here "

AGREEEEEEEEEEEED!!
#12 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy said:
"

He's much above them...

"
lmao, there ain't no prep of tech here for thanos, that pretty much equals smack down "

He does'nt need them AT ALL here... 

Only people getting smacked down is the team...
#13 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
@GamorasBigDaddy:
yes he does and you know it 
stop the denial it's getting kind of old now
#14 Posted by weaponx (1566 posts) - - Show Bio

I know Thanos is ridiculous, but still... I think the combined team can take him. 

#15 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy: yes he does and you know it stop the denial it's getting kind of old now "

LOL, maybe you should pick up some comics with Thanos in them! 

Thanos win this Large Majority! 
Obvious to a knowledgeable Comic Fan... 

#16 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio
@FLCL1 said:
" @capall said:
" supes and thor would beat the sh!t out of thanos here "
"
#17 Posted by GT-Man (4054 posts) - - Show Bio

thanos
#18 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman and Thor win. People give Thanos way too much credit.

#19 Posted by Neon_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman and Thor
Hell Kazar would own Thanos

#20 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio
@Neon_Nemesis said:
"Superman and Thor

"

That's not actually Thanos...sorry...

Thanos still wins

#21 Posted by Neon_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:
"Superman and Thor

"

That's not actually Thanos...sorry...

Thanos still wins

"
Looks like Thanos to me
oh and Thanos is going to die in this fight
#22 Edited by OhTru (1583 posts) - - Show Bio

I pretty cure that either has to be a clone, an alternate reality or a writer like McDuffie smoking the crack pipe. The weakest version of Thanos in his first fight with Drax had the planet exploded around him and all it done was dirty up the costume of Thanos a little
Thanos going down to Wolverine and Lava just seems like the biggest heap of garbage ever wrote but then again some Wolverine comics are kinda wacky like Donald Duck comics. Wolverine has this massive jobber aura and many of the writers who take him on have no clue about the rest of the cosmic characters in Marvel
 Thanos is near Skyfather level, he's got strength and durability that puts him near Pre Crisis Darkseid.
IMO it takes at least 3 herald level bricks to put Thanos down

The last time Thor fought Thanos he had warriors madness and the Infinity Power Gem and he still couldn't win, Thanos took his forzen body to Asgard went one on one with a Galaxy Buster like Odin to drive home the point of superiority 
Thor IMO has been downgraded since, he rarely wins fights, he has terrible showings against Rulk, Sentry, Hulk etc and I don't think his hammer has the power it once had. JMS might have put that classic power back into Thor but his story is over and he doesn't work at Marvel anymore.
Thor is no longer amongst the top bricks any more

As for Superman, he'd be even less of an annoyance than Classic Surfer. 
He's got a lot of achilles heels that Thanos can instantly exploit, Thanos has the brains to read him so all he needs to is shotgun blast some mystic spell at him and the fight is done.

The only thing these two over rated idiots can do is fly around Thanos and annoy him with their speed, but he's durable enough to soak it all up for months 

and btw I'm pretty sure this nonsense was done before  

@Neon_Nemesis

said:

"
 "

Weren't dozens of you obnoxious Superman fanboys already banned, JohnnyBlazed or Johnny Nemesis or whatever names you are all gong by now?

btw if you're trying to low ball
I prefer these ones

Thor's poor record

and Superman the dork 

suck on this one

#23 Posted by Neon_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio
@OhTru said:
"  I pretty cure that either has to be a clone, an alternate reality or a writer like McDuffie smoking the crack pipe. The weakest version of Thanos in his first fight with Drax had the planet exploded around him and all it done was dirty up the costume of Thanos a little
Thanos going down to Wolverine and Lava just seems like the biggest heap of garbage ever wrote but then again some Wolverine comics are kinda wacky like Donald Duck comics. Wolverine has this massive jobber aura and many of the writers who take him on have no clue about the rest of the cosmic characters in Marvel
 Thanos is near Skyfather level, he's got strength and durability that puts him near Pre Crisis Darkseid.
IMO it takes at least 3 herald level bricks to put Thanos down

The last time Thor fought Thanos he had warriors madness and the Infinity Power Gem and he still couldn't win, Thanos took his forzen body to Asgard went one on one with a Galaxy Buster like Odin to drive home the point of superiority 
Thor IMO has been downgraded since, he rarely wins fights, he has terrible showings against Rulk, Sentry, Hulk etc and I don't think his hammer has the power it once had. JMS might have put that classic power back into Thor but his story is over and he doesn't work at Marvel anymore.
Thor is no longer amongst the top bricks any more

As for Superman, he'd be even less of an annoyance than Classic Surfer. 
He's got a lot of achilles heels that Thanos can instantly exploit, Thanos has the brains to read him so all he needs to is shotgun blast some mystic spell at him and the fight is done.

The only thing these two over rated idiots can do is fly around Thanos and annoy him with their speed, but he's durable enough to soak it all up for months 

and btw I'm pretty sure this nonsense was done before  

@Neon_Nemesis

said:

"
 "

Weren't dozens of you obnoxious Superman fanboys already banned, JohnnyBlazed or Johnny Nemesis or whatever names you are all gong by now?

btw if you're trying to low ball
I prefer these ones

Thor's poor record

and Superman the dork 

suck on this one

"
Nice using a bunch of non canon and out of continuity scans, you're real smart =l
#24 Edited by OhTru (1583 posts) - - Show Bio
@Neon_Nemesis said:

"Nice using a bunch of non canon and out of continuity scans, you're real smart =l "

Yet you posted that ridiculous Kazar v Thanos fight which is either totally out of continuity or the writer employed to write it was addicted to crack
The only reason I ever flamed some of those threads was in response to CreatorGroupies like you Johnny Nemesis or Neon Nemesis or whatever names you go by these days 
If you guys never came into threads to crap all over the Imageverse, DBZ verse threads, the Starwarsverse threads, Thor threads, crap all over Thanos threads and Sentry threads I would have never bothered to post those Superman and 'Jobberseid' scans 
All you guys ever did was post Superman ftw and harass other fandoms

The only reason I ever got involved in the FlameWars was because a lot of you Creator/Superman fanboys like you Nemesis and Vance saturated this place and made it extremely hostile for other people to log in. Then when people called you out your gang started throwing hissy fits, flagging everything and tried to manipulate the overworked Mods to do your bidding. but there are enough Mods here on the vine today, they no longer listen to cry baby rats and snitches
there are enough Mods on the vine to police the place, they know whats going on know and they have banned dozens of you idiots

Anyway back to the thread title, like I was saying Thanos is near the power of Pre Crisis Darksied
Which means the teams chances are somewhere between slim and none

As for your comic

Here's how regular people review that issue 
 http://www.leaderslair.com/marvelvillains/thanos2.html
 Kazar #11- . Kazar leaps on Thanos. Thanos bats him away, yet Kazar is still not even knocked out much less killed. Kazar holds the medallion and somehow fools Thanos into thinking it matters at all. Kazar runs. Thanos catches Kazar at a volcano. He grabs him by the ribs (not dead), and then puts him in a bearhug (still not dead). Kazar decides he loves his son and again employs his obviously immense superhuman strength to break Thanos' bearhug. Kazar punches Thanos twice and then kicks the usually at least as strong as the Hulk but now even more powerful Thanos into the volcano. Thanos emerges from the lava. Kazar points out that Thanos is returning to his normal self (which has defeated the entire Avengers roster by itself) . Kazar shatters the medallion. The lava hot Thanos hits Kazar…dead? No. Thanos runs back to the Terraformer. SHEILD blows it up. And that my friends is why these books can probably be found in your store's quarter bin.
#25 Posted by Neon_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio

So it is in continuity then

#26 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
@OhTru said:
"@Neon_Nemesis said:

"Nice using a bunch of non canon and out of continuity scans, you're real smart =l "

Yet you posted that ridiculous Kazar v Thanos fight which is either totally out of continuity or the writer employed to write it was addicted to crack
The only reason I ever flamed some of those threads was in response to CreatorGroupies like you Johnny Nemesis or Neon Nemesis or whatever names you go by these days 
If you guys never came into threads to crap all over the Imageverse, DBZ verse threads, the Starwarsverse threads, Thor threads, crap all over Thanos threads and Sentry threads I would have never bothered to post those Superman and 'Jobberseid' scans 
All you guys ever did was post Superman ftw and harass other fandoms

The only reason I ever got involved in the FlameWars was because a lot of you Creator/Superman fanboys like you Nemesis and Vance saturated this place and made it extremely hostile for other people to log in. Then when people called you out your gang started throwing hissy fits, flagging everything and tried to manipulate the overworked Mods to do your bidding. but there are enough Mods here on the vine today, they no longer listen to cry baby rats and snitches
there are enough Mods on the vine to police the place, they know whats going on know and they have banned dozens of you idiots

Anyway back to the thread title, like I was saying Thanos is near the power of Pre Crisis Darksied
Which means the teams chances are somewhere between slim and none

As for your comic

Here's how regular people review that issue 
 http://www.leaderslair.com/marvelvillains/thanos2.html
 Kazar #11- . Kazar leaps on Thanos. Thanos bats him away, yet Kazar is still not even knocked out much less killed. Kazar holds the medallion and somehow fools Thanos into thinking it matters at all. Kazar runs. Thanos catches Kazar at a volcano. He grabs him by the ribs (not dead), and then puts him in a bearhug (still not dead). Kazar decides he loves his son and again employs his obviously immense superhuman strength to break Thanos' bearhug. Kazar punches Thanos twice and then kicks the usually at least as strong as the Hulk but now even more powerful Thanos into the volcano. Thanos emerges from the lava. Kazar points out that Thanos is returning to his normal self (which has defeated the entire Avengers roster by itself) . Kazar shatters the medallion. The lava hot Thanos hits Kazar…dead? No. Thanos runs back to the Terraformer. SHEILD blows it up. And that my friends is why these books can probably be found in your store's quarter bin. "

Nice to see you again truepawnage (or whatever it was). I see you are still posting nonsence. How many accounts of yours got banned up to now ? But keep posting those pics you love so much.
#27 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6135 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor and Superman would win .

#28 Posted by Goenitz (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos

#29 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

thanos
#30 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1 stomps

#31 Posted by Masterr (194 posts) - - Show Bio

The team takes it, but not easily.

#32 Posted by pooty (10829 posts) - - Show Bio

Basically 2 Thors. They get killed. Speed has never been an issue for Thanos.

#33 Posted by Nefarious (18760 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor and Superman should win here. 

#34 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty: how?!

#35 Posted by SHAZAM117 (2632 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor N' Supes is one hellu'va team....I don't seeing this being an easy win by any means for them, but without prep Thanos should go down.

#36 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2782 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos.

I.A.T.

#37 Posted by RetardRobot (182 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos picks up Thor by the foot and beats up Supes with Thor.

#38 Posted by Killemall (18268 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither Superman nor thor have any defense against Thanos's telepathy, and neither of them has what it takes to get past his sheild. Thanos has energy attack powerful enough to kill beings more powerful than Thor and Superman. I dont see the team winning at all.

#39 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither Superman nor thor have any defense against Thanos's telepathy, and neither of them has what it takes to get past his sheild. Thanos has energy attack powerful enough to kill beings more powerful than Thor and Superman. I dont see the team winning at all.

Thanos picks up Thor by the foot and beats up Supes with Thor.

#40 Posted by pooty (10829 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer: @Killemall said:

this. plus Thor/Supes are always compared to each other in terms of power. Thor is NOTHING to Thanos. So you add nothing+nothing=nothing.

#41 Edited by gonjasufi (173 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

Thank you. I love how no one in support of thor and superman really has any explanation.

#42 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5175 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos with the pimp smack of doom!!!

#43 Posted by pooty (10829 posts) - - Show Bio

@gonjasufi said:

@Killemall said:

Thank you. I love how no one in support of thor and superman really has any explanation.

I honestly think you could give the team SS and a couple other people and Thanos still wins. I personally feel there is a HUGE gap between herald level and Thanos but only a small gap between Thanos and Skyfather.

#44 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

thanos wins this easily he is galaxy level which is far beyond thor and superman

#45 Posted by Iju (102 posts) - - Show Bio

what can thanos do?

#46 Posted by SC (12703 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor and Superman I think have better odds more times than not. Especially if morals are off. Thanos telepathy isn't strong enough to effectively effect Thor. It hasn't in the past why would it now. In all their past confrontations without power upgrades, Thanos is still yet to even knock out Thor. Now supposedly his power offense is enough to casually kill Thor? Does he have attacks that could potentially kill Thor? Sure, can of worms. Thor has energy attacks that could potentialy/probably kill Thanos. (assuming this is a version of him that can be killed or Death isn't allowing him to not die) as they have killed characters like Glory and Durok. The greatest Thanos fanboy writer who also happened to create the character, Starlin did intend Thanos to be more powerful than Thor, but not by that much. His very own words. He was co writer of Blood and Thunder and has mad respect for Thor. In fact the issue clarifying Thor didn't have Warriors Madness was penned by Jim. In fact if Thor is nothing compared to Thanos, why would the guy who created him put so much emphasis on comparing his brand new character to Thor? Thanos is powerful enough to even take on Thor, not Thanos is a ZOMG he makes all teh characterz nothing, go wetdream fantasy wish fulfillment character to the X-Tremz!  

That's just Thor and Thanos history. Add in another character on the same level as Thor, or arguably higher or lower depending on who you are? That actually utilizes his speed a lot more, that actually tends to use his long range attacks smartly instead of rushing in with fists, that actually utilizes flight in combat. That has deus exa machina strength? I see a very good case for Thor and Superman winning. Hell we even have some legitimate comic writers who not only think Thor can beat Thanos by himself, but have written Thor beating Thanos by himself (Dan Jurgens) although Starlin didn't like what happened there and retconned that one on one victory.  

I give duo majority win.      

#47 Posted by DangerousLoki (715 posts) - - Show Bio

@Iju: From the marvel database. A wiki sure. But a fair assesment.

Powers

By far the strongest and most powerful Titanian Eternal, Thanos is a superhuman mutant whose massive, heavy-bodied body was born with the capacity to synthesize cosmic energy for certain personal uses. Thanos has increased his powers through bionic amplification, mystical enhancement, and as a result of being resurrected by Death itself.

Superhuman Intelligence: Possibly Thanos' most dangerous ability is his mind. Thanos' intellect is dedicated to enhancing his own powers and to the annihilation of all life. Thanos is a genius in virtually all known fields of advanced science and has created technology far exceeding contemporary Earth science. His intellect surpasses Earth's greatest minds, Reed Richards and Doctor Doom.

Superhuman Strength: Thanos possesses vast superhuman strength the full limits of which aren't known. Death has increased his strength beyond their original limits to levels rivaling or surpassing those of the physically strongest Eternals. Thanos is one of the strongest beings in the Universe and is capable of lifting far in excess of 100 tons without any effort. Thanos' strength is so vast he has destroyed entire planets with the simple force of his blows. He has proven capable of fighting both Thor and the Thing simultaneously for an extended period. His strength reserves are so vast that with only a handful of blows, he has been able to beat the likes of the Silver Surfer to the brink of death. Thanos can augment his strength with his cosmic energy when needed.

Superhuman Speed: Despite his massive muscular bulk, Thanos is capable of running and moving at speeds greater than the finest human athlete.

Limitless Stamina: Thanos' musculature produces almost no fatigue toxins during physical activity. As a result, he has limitless superhuman stamina in all physical activities.

Superhuman Durability: Before his "death", Thanos possessed an impressive degree of resistance to physical injury, even compared to other Eternals. After his resurrection, Death increased his ability to resist injury to a much greater degree and he is nigh invulnerable. He has withstood at point blank range planet destroying attacks without any harm. He has withstood blows and attacks from beings as powerful as the Silver Surfer, and even Thor unharmed. He possesses such an incredible resistance to injury, he has been shown to survive point blank blasts from universal level entities such as Odin and Galactus.

Immortality: Thanos, like all Eternals, is immortal in the sense that he is immune to all known diseases and infections and is immune to the effects of aging. Thanos is banned by Death itself from entering its realm, rendering him truly immortal. No matter the severity of any injury, Thanos was unable to die and completely recovered.

• Regenerative/Accelerated Healing Factor: Despite his extraordinary durability, it is possible to injure Thanos. Like all Eternals, however, Thanos is capable of regenerating damaged tissue with much greater speed and efficiency than a human being. His healing powers aren't as developed as those of some Eternals. Some Eternals are capable of regenerating any destroyed tissue. Given the circumstances of his latest death, Thanos is unable to regenerate missing organs.

Superhuman Agility: Despite his great size, Thanos' agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete. His agility is roughly equal to that of the average Eternal.

Superhuman Reflexes: Thanos' reaction time is enhanced to a level that is beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete. Like his agility, his reflexes are about average for an Eternal.

Energy Manipulation/Control: Thanos has displayed great versatility in the use of his energy projection abilities. He has demonstrated the ability to project pure energy as a concussive force, gamma radiation bursts, infrared heat-beams from his eyes, and disruptor beams, as well as form vastly strong shields, barriers, force-fields. The exact extent of Thanos' energy projection abilities are unknown, but a single eye-blast has been capable of rendering the Thing unconscious and knocking down the likes of Thor. His blasts are so strong and powerful he has been able to easily destroy planets and release In-Betweener from his prison created by Master Order and Lord Chaos. It has been speculated that the nature of Thanos' cosmic energy reserve may be quasi-mystical in nature.

Telepathy: Thanos possesses vast psionic abilities. His mind is invulnerable to most forms of psychic attack. So far Thanos has demonstrated the ability to project blasts of psionic energy, as well as being able to shut down another being's mind and can communicate telepathically with most if not all beings.

Matter Manipulation & Control: Thanos has demonstrated the ability to manipulate matter on the atomic level similar to other Earthborn Eternals. On one occasion, he turned the Skrull, Skragg into stone.

Teleportation: Thanos can teleport himself across unknown distances under his own power in the same manner that most Earthborn Eternals can. It is likely that Thanos, like most Earthborn Eternals find the process unpleasant and instead, prefers to use teleportation technology.

Abilities

Although he typically avoids physical combat, Thanos is a highly formidable hand to hand combatant. He is particularly skillful at using a combination of his physical and energy manipulative abilities during combat. He also has great knowledge of arcane and mystical lore.

Strength level

Class 100+

#48 Posted by pooty (10829 posts) - - Show Bio

@SC: Thor usually fights thanos with a team. and even then thor is just an annoyance. Thor didn't have Warrior's Madness, true. He had the Power Gem. Thanos has been seen casually swatting Thor away. And almost killing him with his eye beams. When Walker(a death god) came, Thanos stopped Mjolnir just by raising his hand. In the Designate a Thanos clone almost killed Thor until Odin gave him power ups. In the Abyss, Thor wound Mjolnir up and hit Thanos from behind. Thanos reacted like someone slapped him on his bald head. Comparing people they have fought. Thor has lost to SS and even when Thor wins he looks like hell. SS has never even hurt Thanos in power. When Thor fights Odin, Odin beats Thor just using strength and a couple blows. Odin had to use energy and get his spear to beat Thanos. I don't see how the two as close.

#49 Posted by SC (12703 posts) - - Show Bio
@pooty said:

@SC: Thor usually fights thanos with a team. and even then thor is just an annoyance. Thor didn't have Warrior's Madness, true. He had the Power Gem. Thanos has been seen casually swatting Thor away. And almost killing him with his eye beams. When Walker(a death god) came, Thanos stopped Mjolnir just by raising his hand. In the Designate a Thanos clone almost killed Thor until Odin gave him power ups. In the Abyss, Thor wound Mjolnir up and hit Thanos from behind. Thanos reacted like someone slapped him on his bald head. Comparing people they have fought. Thor has lost to SS and even when Thor wins he looks like hell. SS has never even hurt Thanos in power. When Thor fights Odin, Odin beats Thor just using strength and a couple blows. Odin had to use energy and get his spear to beat Thanos. I don't see how the two as close.

Yes, a team, because characters like Tigra really help Thor? In fact if all the Avengers see Thor and Hulk fighting and decide its better to just get out of the way, then their added value must be really significant? I question your logic here. One time when Thanos was after Quoi he employed two other characters to serve under him. Primo and Reptyl, and now say would it be fair if this team went up against Odin, and two of them were one shot it would be fair to discredit Thanos good showings against Odin on account of him being with a team?  

So your idea of casually swatting away seems as ill reasoned. Its a subjective term. I don't deal with subjective terms because it deals with a persons potentially flawed interpretation. In one scene during IG, Masterson Thor was "casually wacking" down Thanos in one scene. If Thanos can casually swat Thor away why can't Thanos casually knock Thor out? If Thanos can casually stop Thor's hammer once after prep in going to see him, to ask for his help, why doesn't he do that every single time? Like the times Thor has knocked him down or over?  

Did you not just admit that you personally view Herald level characters as vastly inferior to Thanos and that he is near Skyfather level? An admittance of potential personal bias or knowledge not objectively supported by fact? Also when has Thor lost to Silver Surfer? Please if you may what issue are you referring to? I also question your logic in trying to interpret Thanos reaction. Thanos smiled when he died, and he smiled when Thor with power gem was proving to powerful to deal with one on one so he resorted to a piece of technology he had that only carried one shot to put Thor in temporary stasis. For a guy that preps for everything and has so many resources that was probably cutting it a bit close. Comparing people they have fought Odin has one shot Surfer lol Thanos has also nearly beat Surfer to death. As in the comic actually tells us he is near death, not my speculation that he was. Compare that to Thor Odin fights and Thor Thanos fights. 

Anyway I don't think we will change each others minds **smile** I read your early post, and to you Thor is nothing compared to Thanos. Which to me is interesting, comparing to the guy who made Thanos and has wrote al his best feats and defined the character, who thinks so highly of the character that he used Thor as the measuring stick to give his character credibility and was vocal about this. Just says a lot to me. I respect your take though. **smile**   
#50 Posted by Remi (613 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman solos.