#1 Posted by Shadow_KingOf Killers (524 posts) - - Show Bio

thor vs dormammu  superman vs helspont (upgrade)  who wins and why?

caption
this battle is in mars!!
#2 Posted by Shadow_KingOf Killers (524 posts) - - Show Bio
wow i guess it ain't easy  makeing a battle match :(
#3 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh sure put the Demonic Sorcerer Supreme of the Dark Dimension when Superman is weak against magic.  OH F***ING SURE!!!!!

#4 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

yes yes yes yes yes, another lost for superlame to get F up,  thor upgrades powers sould put up a good fight but i don't thank  he can't win i don't know,  i have not read comicbooks about helspont in a long time,  i did look up at his new powers oh forget it  team 2 wins.  

#5 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1273 posts) - - Show Bio

oh my a easy victory from both helspont and dormammu plus helspont went toe to toe with mr. majestic in the comics am i right?))

#6 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it just me or do Helspont and Dormammu look like very close relatives?

#7 Posted by King Saturn (225195 posts) - - Show Bio
Helspont and Dormammu should win here easy... Superman has no defense against magic and Thor is kind of left on his own here against these two
Online
#8 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

After Helspont and Dormammu are done playing Super Flaming Headed Brothers sluggers with superman's corpse.  Thor is destroyed in a Maelstrom of Magic not even he can comprehend.

#9 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1273 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Is it just me or do Helspont and Dormammu look like very close relatives?"

ha  yeah they do look alike)) 
#10 Posted by King Saturn (225195 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Is it just me or do Helspont and Dormammu look like very close relatives?"
I thought they were Cousins

LOL jk
Online
#11 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"After Helspont and Dormammu are done playing Super Flaming Headed Brothers sluggers with superman's corpse.  Thor is destroyed in a Maelstrom of Magic not even he can comprehend."
This is truth.  And I say it is because I am me.
#12 Posted by never give up (9731 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman and Thor lose...

#13 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"Superman and Thor lose..."

I agree. With the amt of mystical power that Dormammu can manipulate, Superman is in big trouble. Helspont is almost as strong as Majestic son he can handle Thor (unless this is Odinforce Thor). if so they way a equal chance then.
#14 Posted by never give up (9731 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"never give up said:
"Superman and Thor lose..."

I agree. With the amt of mystical power that Dormammu can manipulate, Superman is in big trouble. Helspont is almost as strong as Majestic son he can handle Thor (unless this is Odinforce Thor). if so they way a equal chance then."
But it would still be a cool battle.
#15 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"Alpha said:
"never give up said:
"Superman and Thor lose..."

I agree. With the amt of mystical power that Dormammu can manipulate, Superman is in big trouble. Helspont is almost as strong as Majestic son he can handle Thor (unless this is Odinforce Thor). if so they way a equal chance then."
But it would still be a cool battle."

Yes it would!
#16 Posted by never give up (9731 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"never give up said:
"Alpha said:
"never give up said:
"Superman and Thor lose..."

I agree. With the amt of mystical power that Dormammu can manipulate, Superman is in big trouble. Helspont is almost as strong as Majestic son he can handle Thor (unless this is Odinforce Thor). if so they way a equal chance then."
But it would still be a cool battle."

Yes it would!"
Superman would be out first.
#17 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know much about Dormammu or Thor...

But Helspont would own Superman

#18 Posted by King Saturn (225195 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"I don't know much about Dormammu or Thor...

But Helspont would own Superman"
Indeed...

But Doctor Strange has given Dormammu hell in the past... with that being the case I think Thor with Thor Force could handle Dormammu... but that will be a tough fight still
Online
#19 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor Force... hmmm....

#20 Posted by King Saturn (225195 posts) - - Show Bio
Dr. Victor von Doom said:
"Thor Force... hmmm...."
Yuppers
Online
#21 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL just noticed Superman is the monkey in the middle here

#22 Posted by King Saturn (225195 posts) - - Show Bio
Dr. Victor von Doom said:
"LOL just noticed Superman is the monkey in the middle here"
Indeed he is
Online
#23 Posted by lol (5388 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu solos

Helspont solos

#24 Edited by dondave (38907 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#25 Posted by Son_of_simba (698 posts) - - Show Bio

not sure how powerful helspont is but dormmamu could potentially one shot both of team one and if not he can deffo solo with little challenge this thread is a joke lol

#26 Posted by OreoAssassin (6301 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#27 Edited by TheKilBorne (482 posts) - - Show Bio

Dorm could possibly solo

#28 Posted by patrat18 (10910 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

Online