Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Army2442

Random encounter no prep

They are fighting in the skies above metropolis

No Morals but not blood lusted

No BFR

gladiator has 100% Confidence and cannot waiver.

Regular versions of all

new earth versions of superman and black adam.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By AweSam

This is a tough one. With no morals and 100% confident, I believe Gladiator could take Thor, but it's debatable. Supes couldn't take Adam though, so I'll say it's a close tie, but I'm still leaning towards Adam and Glad. Good fight.

Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By GhostRider29

Sups beats Gladiator. Thor and Adam fight for a while till Sups comes to help then the team wins. Team 1 takes this.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jeanroygrant

Team 1

YoungThriller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By YoungThriller

Supes can take black adam,and thor can handle gladiator until supes comes and helps.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jeanroygrant

@YoungThriller said:

Supes can take black adam,and thor can handle gladiator until supes comes and helps.

Thor can handle Gladiator by himself

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By NerdsFTW

@jeanroygrant said:

@YoungThriller said:

Agreed.

A no morals Thor solos, though.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jeanroygrant

@NerdsFTW said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@YoungThriller said:

Agreed.

No he doesn't.

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By NerdsFTW

@jeanroygrant said:

No he doesn't.

It means he's using all of his hammer's abilities and his combat speed.

Soul manipulation, anti force, godblast, etc., all the first micro second of battle.

Thor does solo this.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

Superman > Black Adam

Thor > Gladiator

@NerdsFTW said:

No.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jeanroygrant

@NerdsFTW said:

@jeanroygrant said:

No he doesn't.

Soul manipulation, anti force, godblast, etc., all the first micro second of battle.

Thor does solo this.

And Black Adam, and Gladiator will stand there? Thor could beat either of them alone, but together he's not. There not gonna be like Hulk or the Wrecking Crew, and fight. There way faster than Thor's usual enemies.

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By NerdsFTW

@venomoushatred1001 said:

No.

Read the comment above you.

@jeanroygrant said:

And Black Adam, and Gladiator will stand there? Thor could beat either of them alone, but together he's not. There not gonna be like Hulk or the Wrecking Crew, and fight. There way faster than Thor's usual enemies.

1. I'm not saying they'll stand there. But speed isn't going to be the deciding factor in this fight.

2. Team 2 is slightly faster than Thor, which means nothing.

a. It has to be a large difference in speed for Thor to have a difficult time keeping up with them. He's tagged Surfer, who's faster than both members of Team 2 put together.

3. With differences in combat speed being minimal, the deciding factor will be not when someone is put down, but how. Thor's versatility is the answer to that question.

a. Anti Force, Thermoblast, Energy Manipulation,etc. are too much for anyone on Team 2 to handle, and will result in their downfall.

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@NerdsFTW said:

@jeanroygrant said:

No he doesn't.

Thor does solo this.

Black Adam and Glads aren't just gonna stand there and be desroyed by Thor. I agree Thor could beat either alone, but not together.

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By NerdsFTW

@venomoushatred1001: Read above comment again.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jeanroygrant

@NerdsFTW said:

@jeanroygrant said:

No he doesn't.

Thor does solo this.

Black Adam and Glads aren't just gonna stand there and be desroyed by Thor. I agree Thor could beat either alone, but not together.

That's what i said.

Spiderman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Spiderman22

Superman or Thor solos gladiator don't really stand a chance only for a while bx his confidence but not enough to verse the mighty Thor and supes

TheGraySon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TheGraySon

isnt BA > supes because of magic? or at least equal? i dont know much about gladiator but im sure thor could beat BA.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By blackadamFTW

@venomoushatred1001: What makes you say that Superman is above Black Adam?

@NerdsFTW: Eh....nope. He's still slower than the people on team 2.

@venomoushatred1001: What makes you say Thor could beat Black Adam? I don't see how that's happening.

Anyways, I'll go with team 2. I'd say Gladiator at his best is equal to Thor and Black Adam should beat Supes.

Black Adam could possibly solo.

TheGraySon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TheGraySon

@blackadamFTW: Okay Mr. namemyselfafterBA. i like BA as much as the next guy but i dont think he can solo this. Thor has too much versatility with his godly powers. and while i think BA can beat Supes i dont think he can do it with Thor on his ass.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#21  Edited By ChaosBlazer

Gladiator at best as knocked out Thor before. I don't believe this was a good writer for Thor, however it means that Thor will take a while to defeat Gladiator.

Black Adam IMO is stronger and faster than Supes. Neither Thor or Superman is defeating him on their own. I don't know if Supes can fight off Black Adam for long enough to get Thor to tag team him, so I'd give this to team 2 personally.

And no way is Thor solo'ing. Thor cannot even defeat Black Adam by himself IMO. This fight is close, but to me Black Adam is the most powerful guy here. If Gladiator can hold off Thor long enough they will win.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By blackadamFTW

@TheGraySon: He's taken on people like Doctor Fate and Alan Scott at the same time (with the help of the rest of the JSA, including Power Girl, and Jay Garrick, too), so I don't see why he couldn't take Thor and Supes.

Also, as much as I love Black Adam, I do try not to let my bias get in the way.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@blackadamFTW said:

@venomoushatred1001: What makes you say that Superman is above Black Adam?

@venomoushatred1001: What makes you say Thor could beat Black Adam? I don't see how that's happening.

Anyways, I'll go with team 2. I'd say Gladiator at his best is equal to Thor and Black Adam should beat Supes.

Black Adam could possibly solo.

I don't think Black Adam can solo. If Thor defeats Gladiator quick enough and they tag team him, BA is going down. Black Adam isn't that much more powerful than Superman, having 2 superman level characters on him will not end up in him winning.

I do agree that team 2 should take a majority.

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackadamFTW: Superman much faster than Black Adam and there by should beat in a fight.

Thor is far too versatile to lose to Adam IMO.

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ChaosBlazer said:

Black Adam IMO is stronger and faster than Supes.

Based on what feats?

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By blackadamFTW

@ChaosBlazer: I don't see Thor beating Gladiator very quickly.

@venomoushatred1001: Far faster? I don't think so. They're about equal in speed (both being able to stalemate Jay Garrick, well basically stalemate, in speed). Black Adam has more rage (even with morals off), and I'd say he's stronger than Supes (being able to take Superman level beings with basically just his speed and strength).

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackadamFTW said:

@venomoushatred1001: Far faster? I don't think so. They're about equal in speed (both being able to stalemate Jay Garrick, well basically stalemate, in speed). Black Adam has more rage (even with morals off), and I'd say he's stronger than Supes (being able to take Superman level beings with basically just his speed and strength).

Garrick was holding back in that fight and wasn't going full speed (he even managed to tag Adam multiple times before Teth could react).

I do believe he is stronger than Superman though.

TheGraySon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TheGraySon

@blackadamFTW: i know but usually in a more concentrated fight characters get more serious and can show a variety of their abilities, especially a god with an OP hammer.

@ChaosBlazer: i agree, it all depends on who goes down first so the other team can gang up on the remaining guy.

@venomoushatred1001: How is Supes MUCH faster than BA?

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By blackadamFTW

@venomoushatred1001: I'm not talking about who beat who (Adam has beaten Jay multiple times, though), I'm just saying that they've both been able to keep up with him, going around light speed.

@TheGraySon: Those powers usually only happen as a last resort, though.

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheGraySon said:

I'll tell ya what, you give me proof Black Adam has Nanosecond reaction time, I'll rethink my answer.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#31  Edited By Saren

@blackadamFTW said:

They're about equal in speed (both being able to stalemate Jay Garrick, well basically stalemate, in speed).

If you're talking about the fight in JSA #6, that was not a stalemate. That was Adam forcing Jay to leave the fight by putting civilians in danger because he could not keep up with him in the first place and was getting hammered prior to that.

TheGraySon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TheGraySon

@TheGraySon said:

I'll tell ya what, you give me proof Black Adam has Nanosecond reaction time, I'll rethink my answer.

Okay so are you talking about movement speed or reaction time/senses...?

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@ChaosBlazer said:

Based on what feats?

He has fought several times with Superman. In one fight he blocked a punch from Supes with one hand. in another (older fight) BA was dodging all of Superman's hits and beating the crap outta him. Also, in alot of his fights with Captain Marvel he defeats him, sometimes even defeats Marvel and Marvel Jr at the same time, sometimes he beats their whole family up. He has fought the JSA a few times, one version had Power Girl, Sentinel (Alan Scott), Hawkman, Mr. Terrific, Wildcat, Dr. Mid-Nite, Hourman, Flash (Garrick), Hawkgirl, and Dr. Fate. The other JSA was Dr. Fate (Hector Hall), Hourman (android), Sentinel (Alan Scott), Atom-Smasher, Hawkgirl, Black Canary, Flash (Jay Garrick), Sand, Star-Sprangled Kid, and I believe BA had a brain tumour at the time. He once lent his speed to Jay Garrick, and he was clocked at MACH 500.

If you want scans, they are over on the KMC respect thread. some of them dont work though.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@blackadamFTW said:

@ChaosBlazer: I don't see Thor beating Gladiator very quickly.

I'm conflicted on that, which is why I think team 2 should win

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By blackadamFTW

@CitizenBane: That did come to mind, but, I was just talking about their fights in general.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#36  Edited By Saren

@ChaosBlazer said:

Also, in alot of his fights with Captain Marvel he defeats him, sometimes even defeats Marvel and Marvel Jr at the same time, sometimes he beats their whole family up.

The Marvel family's power is divided among active members, so Adam beating three Marvels at the same time is actually not as impressive as beating up a single Marvel would be.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ChaosBlazer

and black adam has also defeated Martian Manhunter in like 4 panels IIRC. I think he defeated him twice, now that I think of it...

And I suppose I can give that Black Adam is not faster than Superman... Stronger and more brutal though, yes

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ChaosBlazer said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

Based on what feats?

He has fought several times with Superman. In one fight he blocked a punch from Supes with one hand. in another (older fight) BA was dodging all of Superman's hits and beating the crap outta him. Also, in alot of his fights with Captain Marvel he defeats him, sometimes even defeats Marvel and Marvel Jr at the same time, sometimes he beats their whole family up. He has fought the JSA a few times, one version had Power Girl, Sentinel (Alan Scott), Hawkman, Mr. Terrific, Wildcat, Dr. Mid-Nite, Hourman, Flash (Garrick), Hawkgirl, and Dr. Fate. The other JSA was Dr. Fate (Hector Hall), Hourman (android), Sentinel (Alan Scott), Atom-Smasher, Hawkgirl, Black Canary, Flash (Jay Garrick), Sand, Star-Sprangled Kid, and I believe BA had a brain tumour at the time. He once lent his speed to Jay Garrick, and he was clocked at MACH 500.

If you want scans, they are over on the KMC respect thread. some of them dont work though.

Saying that a character is fast because he tagged so and so is not a speed feat. Thats like me saying Hulk is fast because he tagged Silver Surfer or Vision is fast because he tagged Hyperion.

Also most of the feats you stated was from WW3, which was one most PIS written stories ever.

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheGraySon said:

@TheGraySon said:

Reaction time.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@ChaosBlazer said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

Based on what feats?

Saying that a character is fast because he tagged so and so is not a speed feat. Thats like me saying Hulk is fast because he tagged Silver Surfer or Vision is fast because he tagged Hyperion.

Also most of the feats you stated was from WW3, which was one most PIS written stories ever.

I admitted that Black Adam was not faster than Superman... I still think he is stronger though... All I'm saying is that in a straight-up fight Black Adam would defeat Superman. He already has pummeled him around a few times, and defeated characters like Martian Manhunter and Power Girl, he has the feats to win

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ChaosBlazer said:

I admitted that Black Adam was not faster than Superman... I still think he is stronger though... All I'm saying is that in a straight-up fight Black Adam would defeat Superman. He already has pummeled him around a few times, and defeated characters like Martian Manhunter and Power Girl, he has the feats to win

I agree that BA is stronger than Supes, But I still think Supes is superior due to his speed, power versatility, and fighting skills.

Also, Black Adam defeating Manhunter is major PIS.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By XiiX

Probably Team 1.

SavageDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#43  Edited By SavageDragon

Thor and Supes.

TheGraySon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By TheGraySon

@TheGraySon said:

@TheGraySon said:

Reaction time.

well im not sure if he has faster reaction time.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#45  Edited By TDK_1997

Team 1 wins.

Avatar image for redrobintimdrake
RedRobinTimDrake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By RedRobinTimDrake

quite a few people say supes can take adam but it is a lie!!! supes is weak against magic giving team two the upper hand thor gladiator preety even match untill adam and gladiator jump thor giving team 2 the win

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By NerdsFTW

@blackadamFTW said:

That's what I said. But it has to be slower by a large margin to make a difference.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By blackadamFTW

@NerdsFTW: Depends on what you mean by "a large margin".

Anyways, I don't see Thor reacting to Adam's blitz, and if Gladiator isn't a tard, I can see him having an advantage because of his speed.

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By NerdsFTW

@blackadamFTW said:

@NerdsFTW: Depends on what you mean by "a large margin".

By large margin, I mean BA possessing combat speed that makes thor look like a statue.

@blackadamFTW said:

Anyways, I don't see Thor reacting to Adam's blitz

He can, his speed feats are few and far between, but Thor has enough to where he can react to Adam's attacks...assuming Adam isn't dead from the 20+ abilities Thor is going to use in the first micro second of battle.

@blackadamFTW said:

Anyways, I don't see Thor reacting to Adam's blitz, and if Gladiator isn't a tard, I can see him having an advantage because of his speed.

Already addressed speed.....

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By blackadamFTW

@NerdsFTW: Black Adam isn't that fast, but he's still substantially faster than Thor.

Once again, Thor's not that fast.

He doesn't use those crazy abilities to start out with.

He can't react to Adam's blitz (he couldn't react to Quicksilver).