Thor and Silver Surfer VS Flash and Green Lantern

• 132 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By XiiX

Thor

and

Silver Surfer

VS

Flash(Wally West)

and

Green Lantern(Hal Jordan)

-Fight takes place on a(indestructible) planet roughly the size and makeup of earth.

-First round, fight is in character.

-Second round, all combatants are bloodlusted.

-Combatants start 1000 feet apart on the ground.

Jeronimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Jeronimo

Team 1 FTW all day.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By ChaosBlazer

Combatants start on the ground? team 2, Wally West solo

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@Jeronimo said:

Team 1 FTW all day.

nah, they start on the ground, and Silver Surfer isn't fast enough to react to Wally before he's a statue, Thor definitely isn't fast enough either

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SpideyPresence

Flash solos?

Xanax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Xanax

@Jeronimo said:

Team 1 FTW all day.

This.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@SpideyPresence said:

Flash solos?

yes he does

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally kills Thor and destroys Surfer before he can move into the astral form. Other wises Surfer wins.

society619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By society619

Flash ain't speed blitzing no one, Team 1

flamingmuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By flamingmuffin

@society619 said:

This

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@society619 said:

Wrong

@flamingmuffin said:

@society619 said:

This

Wrong again.

Surfers never reacted anywhere near Wallys reaction speed. No where close. Wally could speed steal AND IMP him. Both he and Thor can be knocked out. Wallys never been bloodlusted, if he is, they lose. Unfortunately we all have to waste a bunch of posts arguing so I'll make it easy.

Show a single scan of Thor/Silver Surfer with PICOsecondreaction time. Then show they are immune to being physically KO'd (you can't) by the hardest physical force possible (Infinite Mass > anything obviously)

flamingmuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By flamingmuffin

Oh here we go. One of ^^^ these guys again.

*sigh*

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So is this your valid argument? Or are you good with just.. "I Love Thor, hes MY Thunder god;)" I mean that's cool... Just wondering

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

To argue for the sake of arguing.

@Supermanwithatan01: Fight is in character. Show me somewhere Flash IMPS someone he has never met. Or speed steal someone first fight.

flamingmuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By flamingmuffin

@Supermanwithatan01: @Supermanwithatan01 said:

So is this your valid argument? Or are you good with just.. "I Love Thor, hes MY Thunder god;)" I mean that's cool... Just wondering

this guy ^^^

immediately assuming im a crazed thor fanboy because i said a marvel team wins this battle when i never mentioned thor's name once in this thread?

bro

besides aren't you being a hypocrite Mr. "flash 10000xspeedoflight speedblitz IMP alldayeveryday"

thor is an asset to this victory but the main guy i had in mind responsible is silver surfer

and like many have said in the past, flash does not IMP speedblitz at the start of every fight in character just as thor and silver surfer do not speedblitz or use huge blasts of power at the start of every battle in character

and as to your lightspeed or whatever reactions question, go read every "silver surfer vs. thor" or "silver surfer/thor vs. "insert DC powerhouse character here"" thread. its been debated over and over again

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

I hate speed blitz with a burning passion deep inside my soul.

On another note, I am pretty sure that Wally has never beaten someone as powerful as Silver Surfer, or even challenged someone in his category before.

TheThe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheThe

Silver Surfer solos.

gunmetalgrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By gunmetalgrey

Speed blitz a guy with cosmic awareness on the molecular level and a brain that can function at speeds ftl?

society619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By society619

@Man_of_Miracles said:

I hate speed blitz with a burning passion deep inside my soul.

On another note, I am pretty sure that Wally has never beaten someone as powerful as Silver Surfer, or even challenged someone in his category before.

The Flash "speed blitz one shot" argument is severely overused here.

Spiderman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Spiderman22

Flash is a wimp if he fought Thor he would do what he dose best RUN!!!!!!

Avatar image for destroyerofworld
destroyerofworld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By destroyerofworld

@Spiderman22 said:

Flash is a wimp if he fought Thor he would do what he dose best RUN!!!!!!

yeah i'm sure flash will run away from the guy that got his ass kicked by the dark avengers

@gunmetalgrey said:

Speed blitz a guy with cosmic awareness on the molecular level and a brain that can function at speeds ftl?

doesn't matter if he has cosmic awareness, surfer has never functioned at light speed either. surfer has shown to have nanosecond reaction time, flash is in the atto second range, his reaction time is trillions of times faster than surfers

flash solos this effortlessly.

@flamingmuffin: if their all in character then surfer isn't going to blow up the planet or some other hog wash that surfer fanboys bring up.

the only chance silver surfer has against Barry or Wally is if the flashes were holding back and surfer was blood lusted

both in character = flash wins

flash in character vs blood lusted surfer = surfer wins

flash and surfer both blood lusted = surfer dies a horrible death

Avatar image for blacklightning13
Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#22  Edited By Blacklightning13

Flash won't have enough time to pick up enough speed to easily blitz SS. Thor can handle GL 8/10.

uroborosphael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By uroborosphael

@Blacklightning13 said:

Flash won't have enough time to pick up enough speed to easily blitz SS. Thor can handle GL 8/10.

Flash won't have enough time? Really?

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SpideyPresence

@Spiderman22: Thor wouldn't really stand a chance against Wally if he was being serious.

@Blacklightning13: Flash is faster than Surfer by a significant amount.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Sufferthorn

@uroborosphael

Although Flash has incredible speed-blitzing ability, he still has the strength of a man. 

I do not think any amount of hits is going to neutralize the Silver Surfer or Thor. 

Plus...i believe this is the current 52 Flash and Green Lantern(unless otherwise specified) 

This is like having Iron Man go up against War Machine. It's not ultra-mega-easy. But SS and Thor still win.

daxamite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By daxamite

I think everyone knows that between G.L and surfer they both can go non solid and if they don't then then green lantern has the upper hand by putting a shield around him if so then surfers out of the fight, as for Thor well flash can punch him till he's out, remember for every punch at a speed that's super fast can do quite some damage , Thor can with stand a lot i'm sure but thousands of punches per second gotta do some damage don't you agree? G.L and Surfer can manipulate energies, but Flash can steal speed from any one or object making them slow so i think that the dc team win over marvel in this one, it's my opinion of this battle so if any one thinks otherwise please feel free to elaborate, all good with me :)

society619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By society619

When has Flash just one shotted anybody at the speed of light in character? Especially someone as strong as Thor and Surfer? So this idea that Flash is going to one hit Thor and Silver in a second something that he has never done in character is ridiculous. Flash has been beaten by lesser beings using lesser tactics so I can't see how Flash is suddenly strong enough to one punch Thor and Surfer as effortlessly as claimed.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By acer51

Thor and Silver win but not without a fight.  

Also I'm going to make the claim Silver Surfer is as fast as Flash (:  

I'll back it up with scans if you deny it.
stonerthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By stonerthps

@forceofworlds99 said:

@Blacklightning13 said:

flash can reach his top speed in mere attoseconds, he would kill surfer before he could blink once

@Sufferthorn: flash hits harder than superman does, his punches would kill thor and silver surfer, since he'll be able to land thousands of them before either could blink

@daxamite: thats also true, flash could easily steal their speed turning them into statues

@society619 said:

When has Flash just one shotted anybody at the speed of light in character? Especially someone as strong as Thor and Surfer? So this idea that Flash is going to one hit Thor and Silver in a second something that he has never done in character is ridiculous. Flash has been beaten by lesser beings using lesser tactics so I can't see how Flash is suddenly strong enough to one punch Thor and Surfer as effortlessly as claimed.

flash has one shotted white martians, characters that have superman and martian manhunter durability. no one even claimed that flash would beat surfer and thor with a single hit, what he will do is hit them thousands of times before they could blink and considering he hits harder then superman, neither surfer nor thor will survive that.

@acer51: you can make the claim but you wont be able to back it up, silver surfer has done nothing to suggest he's even 1% as fast as flash is. sorry but its true :(

anyone who thinks thor and surfer have a chance are idiots.

Nice call people idiots for having opinions. It's my opinion that them all being in character and with silver surfer's cosmic awareness that surfer would solo this.

Also regardless of how fast flash is them being in character is everything. When does surfer ever stay on the ground? First thing he'd do is fly. Then you have a really fast person that would be turning into a marshmallow rather quickly.

stonerthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By stonerthps

@forceofworlds99 said:

@stonerthps: your opinion is wrong.

Don't think so. They're in character. When has flash ever IMP anyone as soon as he's seen them? Never. Flash isn't winning this. GL is kinda a waste in this fight atleast give them superman although I still don't see that helping the cause since SS is still gonna stomp.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#31  Edited By ShootingNova

@forceofworlds99 said:

anyone who thinks thor and surfer have a chance are idiots.

This is unnecessary. It should be flagged, but seeing how new you are, I probably shouldn't. But you might get a warning.

You need to keep the debate civil.

Also, remember this is in-character.

stonerthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By stonerthps

@forceofworlds99 said:

@stonerthps said:

@forceofworlds99 said:

@stonerthps: your opinion is wrong.

Don't think so. They're in character. When has flash ever IMP anyone as soon as he's seen them? Never. Flash isn't winning this. GL is kinda a waste in this fight atleast give them superman although I still don't see that helping the cause since SS is still gonna stomp.

silver surfer is in character also which means he isn't going to blow up the planet or do some other ridiculous crap that surfer fans come up with

the only chance surfer would ever have against flash would be is if surfer was blood lusted and flash wasnt

blood lusted flash vs any surfer = surfer dies horrible

normal flash vs normal surfer = surfer loses since he can't land any attacks and wont level the terrain

normal flash vs bl surfer = only chance of surfer winning by blowing up the planet

these are the facts

First off surfer isn't going to be on the ground where flash can get to him so regardless flash isn't relevant like gl in this fight. Surfer's first move would be to fly into the air since he's never on the ground. Starting him on the ground is already something people do to give advantage to other people. He's never on the ground.

daxamite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By daxamite

@stonerthps: for one no matter what surfer do in the air flash can avoid it second even if surfer uses his cosmic awareness to see what happened won't change things cause with a mind that can be utilized faster than the speed of light surfer will be tooo slow to react. even if he goes back in time to a point to alter what happened flash is tooo fast his reaction time will compensate.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@society619:Please don't throw in the PIS/CIS/WIS factor. Try not to demean Flash on low showings.

What you should argue is Flash & Green Lantern in character high end feats of strength, durability, reaction time, & versatility. Out way the other teams in character high end feats.

@stonerthps: You are arguing with a troll on his alt. Do not engage.

No Caption Provided
stonerthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By stonerthps

@forceofworlds99 said:

@stonerthps: lmao, flash beats the crap out of flying opponents all the time, he can easily run up walls, buildings etc and get up high enough to beat the crap out of surfer, the only way surfer could avoid getting his ass kicked is if he's several miles about ground level and as you said, it's in character and surfer never does that.

fail

LOL? Surfer would be flying and flash isn't gonna be able to reach him. There isn't a mention of buildings anywhere in OP so he isn't gonna be getting to him.

@daxamite said:

@stonerthps: for one no matter what surfer do in the air flash can avoid it second even if surfer uses his cosmic awareness to see what happened won't change things cause with a mind that can be utilized faster than the speed of light surfer will be tooo slow to react. even if he goes back in time to a point to alter what happened flash is tooo fast his reaction time will compensate. and on another note if name calling hurts you then you shouldn't on this site we're all adults and i'm sure we are capable of giving and taking insults... but you should be focusing on the debate rather than the insults, if not there should be a site for people under the age of 18 more to your taste of anything under rated R, your profile picture looks like can take more insults than you do, in that picture he fights back... don't look civil to me... all in fun ok

Flash can't avoid matter manipulation. Nor can he avoid telepathy. Nor can he avoid death in the astral plane. Why do you guys act like surfer is going to brawl with these characters he's very very known to use matter manipulation and very very known to use telepathy. I wasn't hurt by the insult it's just against the rules and as per he shouldn't be calling people idiots when people are only giving their opinions and stances on different battles.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Sufferthorn

@forceofworlds99:

Well....Flash won't be able to Speedblitz.

Here we have Surfer traveling thousands of Lightyears within seconds

Quickly travels across the Universe

and searchs the entire planet of earth within seconds

Flash doees not have the power to match Surfer....so he will be quickly dispatched, leaving Thor and Surfer to Battle Green Lantern

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Sufferthorn

@hsinekubevuiz:

How are they out of context?

I have shown consistency. :)

stonerthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By stonerthps

@forceofworlds99 said:

@stonerthps: i know you're not very smart, so i'm going to speak very slowly to you. flash is immune to telepathy, read blackest night where he avoided martian manhunters telepathy by speeding up his brain waves. flash can also avoid matter manipulation by going intangible.

there isn't anything in the OP saying their fighting in a desert or some flat surface either, so nice try trying to handicap flash so surfer could have some hope of winning lmao

trust me dude im alot smarter than you are, you'd do best to keep your mouth shut so i dont have to keep embarrassing you. rofl

You haven't embarrassed me one time. Flash can't go intangible he can just speed up his molecules which is irrelevant since SS sees things on a molecular level and would change him into a potato. He said it was on an indestructible planet. I would assume the planet is empty since only beings create structures or buildings and since it's just a planet that the OP made up I doubt their are beings that inhabit this imaginary planet.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Sufferthorn

@hsinekubevuiz:

The only one who looks foolish...is you...for losing the Game.

also...it seems you have forgotten to read the 2nd scan, since you show no knowledge of it. :)

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash and Green Lantern are powerful but not on SS level. Power cosmic>speed force. Green Lantern would be drained by SS very quickly. Flash doesn't have the power to take out SS because he's pretty much indestructible an for the most part is unable to be killed since he can reform himself at will. In character Flash has trouble with the Rogues where SS could solo them easily in character. A bloodlusted SS would solo Flash an Lantern easily as well. SS is on another level than the both of them even Thor couldn't beat SS if written properly. He's a cosmic being and a Sky Father would have trouble putting down SS the same cant be said for Flash and Green Lantern. He has way too many ways to win this fight. It's not that Flash isn't powerful because he is and he's one of my favorite characters! I'm just being realistic about this battle. Set your fanboyism aside and really think about it logically.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Sufferthorn

@hsinekubevuiz:

Surfer is able to re-arrange molecules. He just isn't usually bloodlusted with morals off.

Also...you claimed that Flash is as strong as Superman, could you prove that with scans?

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Sufferthorn

@hsinekubevuiz:

You still lost the game...

You should READ the second scan.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Sufferthorn

@hsinekubevuiz:

Well...KMC is very resourceful, but that's not where i went.

But, your insults do not qualify as an arguement. More like the whining rants of a juvenile in his moms basement.

stonerthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By stonerthps

As I said SS solos.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Sufferthorn

@phaserforce99:

I'm sorry, i was talking to someone else..

Who are you?

stonerthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By stonerthps

@phaserforce99 said:

@stonerthps said:

As I said SS solos.

you can say it as many times as you'd like, he loses in most scenarios except for one's that are heavily in his favor such as starting in space and being blood lusted and able to blow up the planet.

Flash=Potato

SS solos.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Sufferthorn

@phaserforce99:

You have 2 posts left. Choose your words wisely.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is no reasoning with stupidity therefore I don't need to reply to petulant child who takes it personal if his character loses. I'll put it to you this way, I'm not a doctor but I could tell if a man was dead if he was missing his head. Basically what I'm getting at is you can look at SS feats and look at Flash feats and anyone should be able to figure out that SS>Flash. You resulting to insults pretty much means I've won this argument and there is no point in arguing any further since you are clearly biased. Btw telling other people that their opinions are wrong? Really? Fail! You sir fail epic fail.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Sufferthorn

@phaserforce99:

Yep, and you will remain....in your basement.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Sufferthorn

@phaserforce99: