Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#151  Edited By 0n1zuka

@ghost_rider1 said:

@0n1zuka

@ghost_rider1: Thor and Sentry aren't necessarily going to tank the beams if they get hit. They both could end up like Batman and suffer from the Omega Sanction. They will be hard pressed to deal with them.

That is true if they got hit. But wat are the chances of that when sentry hav reflexes to catch a sniper bullet that travels at mach 4 speed...not to mention he can teleport. Thor can easily deflect bullets himself with mjonir. With super reflexes like that plus both these characters can fly which giv them an advantage and move with super speed. OB will have a hard time hitting them. Superman has NO DEFENSE against matter manipulation. He will be at sentry mercy...and he is weak against magic. Superman isn't much of a factor here. And do u actiually think DS can solo a blood lusted sentry and thor when supes have beaten him one on one.

The Omega Beams/Sanction have moved fast enough to give Flashes problems. Flying isn't going to deter the beams, and I'm not sure teleporting will help the Sentry because once Darkseid fires them off, the beams will track you. (Feel free to correct me if that isn't the case, but I think I have that last point right.)

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By NerdsFTW

@0n1zuka: Don't waste your breath.

0n1zuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#153  Edited By 0n1zuka

@NerdsFTW: lol. Well thunderstorms might make me have to give up anyway.

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By NerdsFTW

@0n1zuka said:

@NerdsFTW: lol. Well thunderstorms might make me have to give up anyway.

Well there's your answer! lol

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By ghost_rider1
@NerdsFTW

How about u jus shut up since u dnt think sentry can use matter manipulation...smh

@0n1zuka

U are right about that but if the beams keep tracking them(which they will) thor can absorb it before it does any damage...they have good defensive capabilities to dodge or nullify the beams. Even if team 2 wins. If is not a spite thread. That's all I wanted to do. Idc who wins the fight. But if I had to take a side it would be team 1 because superman is weak against mjonir since its a magical weapon. And sentry matter manipulation which he can't defend himself against. DS will HAVE to solo to win this fight and I dnt think he can
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#156  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Darkseid Solos.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Pokergeist

@CitizenBane said:

@CadenceV2 said:

I did it was a great arc.

He was WWH until Miek's confession, which was what drove him into WB mode. Sentry was already unconscious by that point. He had used up all of his energy in the fight and was then KO'd by a punch from Bruce Banner. Additionally, in Heart of the Monster Hulk stated that he was consciously holding back in all his fights throughout the entire WWH arc, including his fight with Sentry, while Sentry during their fight stated that he was going all out. So.......Sentry going all out couldn't beat Hulk holding back. Lovely.

So either he was Mind Control or he wanst. which is it. if your Mind Control then your Mind is Controled. Crazy sounding I know. What your describing is Clark TRYING to be Mind Control. So which is it? Either way Benchpressing 1000 pounds max Batman KO Planet Tugging supes. LOL. as Funny as this.

He was ordered to kill Batman. He fought against the order. He could not overcome it completely, but he could fight it enough to pull his punches. It is that simple. And Batman never KO'd Supes in that fight.

Supes like surfer is such a tool.

Irrelevant.

1) My Scans show Senty Holding back while that Scan of yours is Sentry making a off hand banter. He could been going out with what he allowed himself too. No proof to say otherwise or for sure. Right about WB after re reading it. Also that was Sentry in his weaker beginings. How great to bring that up but no smack ccan be brought up against Sentry who cant die and beaten Molecule man at his own game. Thats the latest Sentry version. he understands his powers then.

2) The Wolverine analogy is terrible... seriously no one an kill Wolverine with a punch. Terrible analogy. Batman tagginfg and knocking the jaw of a guy who tugs planets and move FTL... right....

3) Hes a tool. A tool made popular after suing Wonder man (Who was before Supes) into nothing and Suing Capt Marvel who was better. Supes has been and always will be a tool. A force fed down your throat tool. lol

Empurios

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#158  Edited By Empurios

@bonesboy08:Thor fights better that Superman

i like all 4 people

but

Thor & Void win

(not sentry cause supes would absob his solar emission) + void is crazy

1cure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By 1cure

Wait, so Sentry uses solar emissions? Isn't that what gives Superman his powers; the Earth's sun? So Sentry would super-charge Superman

blackpanther1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By blackpanther1

Lol a blood lusted thor is like King thor and i am HIGHLY sure that superman nor darkseid can beat king thor blood lusted or not it's just not gonna happen

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#161  Edited By blackadamFTW

Definitely Team 2.

@blackpanther1 said:

Lol a blood lusted thor is like King thor and i am HIGHLY sure that superman nor darkseid can beat king thor blood lusted or not it's just not gonna happen

A blood lusted Thor is like King Thor? Since when? That's right. Since never.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid solos and then proceeds to destroy Supes after his victory. The JL couldn't beat Darkseid what are Thor and Sentry going to do?

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By XiiX

Darkseid solos.

thesilentghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By thesilentghost

Darkseid solos.

sommyt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By sommyt

Anyone who says darkseid. And superman vs Thor. Alone is a piece off cake ..has never read marvel comics ..and if u have...u haven't understood them

sommyt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By sommyt

@ghost_rider1: they don't kjow who. Thor and sentry is ....agreed. they don't understand. That the thor we are talking ab out and that we know ..uses 1/3 off his power. And he still a force to be reckoned at imagine. 100% that scarier than any superman

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By New_World_Order

Superman & Darkseid.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts