User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By XiiX
icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Thor and sentry will have a hard time with some of them but I could them winning in the end

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see rougues winning with MM as the MVP.

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor n sentry after a hard battle.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Team 1 stomps

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By johnfrank120
Avatar image for mightyrearranger
mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

This is getting kinda crazy. O.O

Mirror Master would be a big threat (if Sentry's feeling really cocky, Len might take him out of the fight too). However, can't Sentry resist/counter transmutation if Evan hits him with that?

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RealityWarper
mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: Most of them have no traditional durability. They instead specialize on not getting tagged. Top is too fast (though may eventually get killed). Cold puts up a field of air that exists at Absolute Zero, stopping movement completely without the aid of the Speed Force. Weather Wizard is in some way connected to the weather, wherein it will protect him if he's threatened (not a huge help here, imo). And Mirror Master can fight from the comfort of a dimension that nobody else can enter or leave unless he says so. Grodd has his TP of course, his physical resistance outside of that is always fluctuating depending on the writer, to be honest.

And Alchemy's pretty much all offensive.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: Most of them have no traditional durability. They instead specialize on not getting tagged. Top is too fast (though may eventually get killed). Cold puts up a field of air that exists at Absolute Zero, stopping movement completely without the aid of the Speed Force. Weather Wizard is in some way connected to the weather, wherein it will protect him if he's threatened (not a huge help here, imo). And Mirror Master can fight from the comfort of a dimension that nobody else can enter or leave unless he says so. Grodd has his TP of course, his physical resistance outside of that is always fluctuating depending on the writer, to be honest.

And Alchemy's pretty much all offensive.

I don't see much a threat in them, I mean they are more a mix between spiderman villains and the xmens if we extremely vulgarize them.
I don't think they can be treath against guys like Thor, Sentry, Superman, Hulk, WW, MM...

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 juiceboks  Moderator

Evan could probably do this on his own..mirror versions of Thor and Sentry alone would challenge them greatly. Sentry can be BFRed as well..so there's that.

Hell..if Doc gets a chance to turn their blood into acid he could at least take out Thor. Sentry could probably recover from that but the team has so many options I don't see how they lose.

mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By mightyrearranger

@realitywarper: Which is why I said I don't think any of them can pull it off except Mirror Master (if Sentry can't defend against the Mirror Realm's powers). However, Evan can also port his entire team in there if he really wants to. Then make a ton of clones out of each of them, as well as clones of Thor and Sentry too.

Additionally, Wally is much faster than Spidey or any X-Man. It may seem odd when the Rogues can hold their own against him, but they've put in a lot of time and thought to figure out ways to do it. Against a less forgiving hero and without their morals, I always assume they'd have been killed before they became as formidable as they are.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: Which is why I said I don't think any of them can pull it off except Mirror Master (if Sentry can't defend against the Mirror Realm's powers). However, Evan can also port his entire team in there if he really wants to. Then make a ton of clones out of each of them, as well as clones of Thor and Sentry too.

Additionally, Wally is much faster than Spidey or any X-Man. It may seem odd when the Rogues can hold their own against him, but they've put in a lot of time and thought to figure out ways to do it. Against a less forgiving hero and without their morals, I always assume they'd have been killed before they became as formidable as they are.

What can the clones do ?

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Kingant27

Team 1 wins IMO.

Thor can deal with MM, with his ability to open portals etc, he is also immune to all temperatures; so he is the X-factor here IMO.

mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By mightyrearranger

@realitywarper: The image upload button doesn't show up on my Nook, but here's a link to a respect thread that TTBA made. It covers Evan pretty extensively in his section:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/the-rogues-respect-thread-1574370/

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mightyrearranger: He has very interesting abilities but it is not enough to handle Sentry and Thor I am afraid.

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could superman or Flash beat this team?? if the answer is yes then thor and sentry are to much but if not then obviously its no.... I don't know enough about the rouges to give a guess but that is two power houses on the marvel side going against b level villians with the exception of mirror master that is...

mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: I'm inclined to agree with you. Sentry is the terrifying one given what I've seen/heard he's capable of on a molecular level or whatever. I'd think Evan could destroy or incap Thor before he figures out his tricks. Then again the guy fights Loki, who tends to do magical versions of what Mirror Master does.

The only thing he has going for him is mirror-cloning his opponents like he did to The Flash.

Like I said, the Rogues battle ideas have gotten kinda bonkers lately, haha.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: I'm inclined to agree with you. Sentry is the terrifying one given what I've seen/heard he's capable of on a molecular level or whatever. I'd think Evan could destroy or incap Thor before he figures out his tricks. Then again the guy fights Loki, who tends to do magical versions of what Mirror Master does.

The only thing he has going for him is mirror-cloning his opponents like he did to The Flash.

Agreed :)

WeAreMany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By WeAreMany

Rogues

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By myerlanski

Team 1....like seriously...with difficulty...

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

the rogues win this

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm tempted to say the Rogues...

Jmarshmallow

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor or Sentry solos

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By HAMMER_OF_J2

if Thor and Sentry are fast enough don't some of the rouges get one shotted. If Captain cold doesn't flash freeze than team 1

TrionAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How will the Rogues stand up to some lightning from Thor or a lightspeed Mjolnir toss? Im really asking cause im not too familiar with the Rogues.

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trionace: Cold Field stops lightning no problem. Mirror Verse BFR stops Mjolnir. The Rogues are used to fighting a guy who is much much faster than lightspeed. Captain Cold has gotten a shot off on Zoom and he is faster than lightning and Mjolnir combined. They may not have the physical speed stats but Rogues are the quickest draws in comics, Cold especially.

Sentry is the only challenge here, Thor is a non-issue. Alchemy, Cold, and Mirror Master will have to work together to take him down.

It is a lucky thing that the OP gave Thor and Bob a break and didn't include Pied Piper.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mirror Master is too OP

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@jmarshmallow: Yes, say it!

You know, I was....

But now, just to rustle you up a bit, I'm gonna side with Thor and Sentry.

No Caption Provided

Jmarshmallow

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@jmarshmallow: Why? You evil, evil person.

Mirror Master is the biggest threat, but he'll go down. Oh yes, he'll go down.

Jmarshmallow

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By mjolnirson
johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By johnfrank120

@jmarshmallow: THEY ALL GET BFR'ED!!!!!!!!!!!!! 'NUFF SAID!!!!!!!!!! ALSO HOW ARE THEY GOING TO GET THROUGH THE COL FIELD, ALL ATOMS FREEZE SO HE CAN'T!!!!!!!!

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnfrank120: Good luck BFRing Thor who can just teleport himself back! And Sentry controls his own molecules, so he CANT be BFR'd!

And how are they gonna get through the Cold Field?!?

Who needs to get through it when Thor can just go all "FOR ASGARD" and spam lightning like it's nobodies business! And while he's doing that, Sentry is all like "Yo, I'm gonna control your molecules and stuff!"

And then Bam, everyone is dead.

Jmarshmallow

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: They can't get out! Alchemy also manipulates molecules! And good luck to Sentry getting out when the mirror dimension IS DESTROYED!!!!!!!!!!!!

TrionAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By TrionAce

@dedmanwalkin: ahh ok I see....my thing is....does Flash casually go lightspeed against the Rogues at all? Or merely holds back? I see mjolnir being a problem because Thor can open portals and BFR etc....lets not forget his abundance of abilities that make him a big threat here.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rogues...with MM and CC as MVP.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mightyrearranger said:

And here I thought you knew the Rogues, Rearranger.

Mirror Master really should have no problem porting them into a pocket dimension and destroying it, I mean, why not? Bob has no feats to suggest he can escape the light, and so what if Thor can port them out of the mirror dimension? Thor won't even know he's changed dimensions, it's fooled Wally, Jay and Bart before, all Speedsters who have extensive experience with McCulloch.

Hell, if he wanted to be mean he could just put them in his mirror dimension where time moves backwards, they'll even forget they were in a fight and they can just live out the rest of their days locked in that entropy until they blink out of existence.

There is virtually no way Mirror Master doesn't solo. The other Rogues go get a beer.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No-one's speed blitzing these guys for real.

Let me say this. Kudos to the OP for a battle in which is really hard to tell which weights more, raw power or versatility and creativity with powers.

Sure Thor and Sentry are among the most powerful Marvel superheroes, but truth be told, Mirror Master is one of the most creative and OP villains ever created in my opinion.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucano said:

No-one's speed blitzing these guys for real.

Let me say this. Kudos to the OP for a battle in which is really hard to tell which weights more, raw power or versatility and creativity with powers.

Sure Thor and Sentry are among the most powerful Marvel superheroes, but truth be told, Mirror Master is one of the most creative and OP villains ever created in my opinion.

Why not? Cold and Mirror Master don't have super speed.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By nickthedevil

@nickthedevil: Sentry can rip his head off with speed blitz.

How does he? He's not faster than Flash. And before you post a rebuttal about how he holds back, it's still faster than Sentry. Mirror Master has better reflexes than that, and it's a casual afternoon for him. That's a ludicrous statement.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper said:

@mightyrearranger said:

And here I thought you knew the Rogues, Rearranger.

Mirror Master really should have no problem porting them into a pocket dimension and destroying it, I mean, why not? Bob has no feats to suggest he can escape the light, and so what if Thor can port them out of the mirror dimension? Thor won't even know he's changed dimensions, it's fooled Wally, Jay and Bart before, all Speedsters who have extensive experience with McCulloch.

Hell, if he wanted to be mean he could just put them in his mirror dimension where time moves backwards, they'll even forget they were in a fight and they can just live out the rest of their days locked in that entropy until they blink out of existence.

There is virtually no way Mirror Master doesn't solo. The other Rogues go get a beer.

Bob control the light.
He can turn him and Thor invisible so that means no reflexion.
So that means Mirror Master is powerless.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bob control the light.

He can turn him and Thor invisible so that means no reflexion.

So that means Mirror Master is powerless.

You made this so easy on me, I don't even have to reply.