User Lists: 0

#252  Edited By Karazyn

@sophia89 said:
@mezame said:

@98115 said:

@mezame said:
@98115 said:

doesnt sentry attack with fire or something if so team wins

he attacks with molecule manipulation since his fight against the molecule man...... besides that martian manhunter isn't vulnerable to fire anymore, just like green lanterns are not handicapped by the color yellow and superman doesn't give a damn about kryptonite, derp derp

even so cant he still use the same attacks from wwh its just not an auto win anymore

he can, but martian manhunter is not vulnerable to fire anymore.... dc has removed that weakness of his

Pre52 they removed it.

In the N52,he is scared of mental fire

that's interesting.... i would have argued that even pre 52 martian manhunter would have lost badly to someone like the sentry / void in the telepathy department.... while he had great telepathy showings, i think that his past was haunting him pretty badly and that always looked like voids go to move and sentry has done it against the super adaptoid and recently against wasp........ once sentry confronts martian manhunter with the loss of his family, race and planet, he'd end up drooling all over the ground again imo

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/119238/2596592-jla_39_p07.jpg

BigAssBiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#253  Edited By BigAssBiscuit

Thor beats them both by himself easily because Disney needs to make more money.

BulletTimer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

People underrate Bob, it seems, his mental state isn't that great of a weakness

I'm thinking he could solo

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the team wins both round manhunter would be doing good to beat either of these 2.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@mezame said:

@98115 said:

@mezame said:
@98115 said:

doesnt sentry attack with fire or something if so team wins

he attacks with molecule manipulation since his fight against the molecule man...... besides that martian manhunter isn't vulnerable to fire anymore, just like green lanterns are not handicapped by the color yellow and superman doesn't give a damn about kryptonite, derp derp

even so cant he still use the same attacks from wwh its just not an auto win anymore

he can, but martian manhunter is not vulnerable to fire anymore.... dc has removed that weakness of his

Don't he keeps his phobia of fire ?

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258  Edited By Iragexcudder

Jonn isn't afraid of Fire in new 52

militaryMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor and Sentry

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 Team 1

Round 2 debatable but still team 1.

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262  Edited By axle124
RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@axle124 said:

@realitywarper:

new mmh only has a fear of mental fire??

It seems ! :D

@sophia89 said:

Every time I click on this thread,I get taken to page 4.

Must be the Illuminati :P

What's this obsession with the Illuminati ?

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper:

what the heck is mental fire?? lol... so the guy who can mind rape everyone can have images of fire projected in his head??? lol

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@axle124 said:

@realitywarper:

what the heck is mental fire?? lol... so the guy who can mind rape everyone can have images of fire projected in his head??? lol

I have no idea ^^

Avatar image for batmanalways_wins
batmanalways_wins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@axle124: He can both phase through him and mind rape him. As well as being stronger and faster. Thor doesn't have tp resistance. He has once in a blue moon had a wierd tp resistance feat but it's so inconsistent thst it's not even worth mentioning.

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanalways_wins:

he does have tp resistance... and stronger?? no he isn't.... He can't phase through thor this has been shown many times on this site.... A stable sentry beats mmh easily and thor and him would have a good fight with thor winning 7-8 out of ten....

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270  Edited By Fallingcliffs

@sophia89: I know ;) I read Stormwatch and I read and buy the other JL books :) MMH is a beast when they dont screw with him. He made Despero his b$## prior to Forever Evil totally mind screwing him like nobody's business and took on the entire JL years ago.

batmanalways_wins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@axle124: No. Literally completely wrong. MM at least takes a majority against sentry. He beats thor easily. This site has consistently decided that. He has the power to phase through him. I don't know why you're convinced otherwise. Mm is faster, stronger, smarter, and can phase through all of Thors attacks. Not to mention his tp would work against thor.

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Sentry solos

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanalways_wins:

He couldn't do anything to sentry... As far as speed that is way overblown,, there is never a time when MMH is just faster than his opponent.. There is never a time in which thor does not hit his opponent. The tp thing is hit and miss with thor tho, so that could work at certain times throughout his history. MMH can't phase through thor due to magical barriers... He isn't stronger than thor. Thor literally has powers that would destroy mmh unless he stayed abstract and then he could just open a portal and drop him in a black hole.... I can agree that mmh could take thor if he is at normal tp resistance but that isn't always the case... As far as sentry goes,, It could be argued he is better at tp than is MMH(I am not going to make that argument).. He literally doesn't need his body to survive.... so MMH can't do anything to him.... He can't tp him, going abstract does nothing for him,, he isn't stronger or faster than sentry... Sentry also has matter manipulation(grant it this probably won't work on mmh),, but again I disagree that he takes a majority vs sentry.. I probably could be convinced that he takes a slight majority over thor...

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

batmanalways_wins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@axle124: No. Just look at all the thor vs martian manhunter threads on this site. They all have mm stomping. Besides one or two ridiculous fanboys. Mm is faster than thor and sentry. Sentry doesn't have many good combat feats. Mm can go intangible and wreck thor with tp because he only has pis tp resistance, no actual tp resistance. Not to mention his healing factor. Mm healed from a single Martian droplet while inside a fiery volcano (yes fire) in a couple seconds. Sentry gets killed all the time by guys less powerful than mm. Round 1 the team takes it. Round 2 is heavily in mms favor.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@axle124: Don't waste your time with him. :)

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanalways_wins: I can agree with the thor sediment but not because of speed. The tp resistance is inconsistent for thor at best... so I can give a slight majority to mmh against thor... I just don't agree about sentry tho...I can post some feats tomorrow. ... sentry when stable is an absolute beast....

militaryMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279  Edited By militaryMan

Sentry solos

batmanalways_wins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@axle124: This guy has posted no scans to back up is claims and he pretends that other users are trolls.
Don't take him seriously.
He don't worth it my friend. ;)

Avatar image for deactivated-6137545428734
deactivated-6137545428734

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Flames are beginning to light.

batmanalways_wins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@axle124: Have you looked at the thor vs martian manhunter threads here? Just do it. As far as the battle, the op has a pic of pre 52 mm. He solod a justice League comprised of Orion, WALLY WEST , Superman, Wonder Woman, Steel, Plastic Man, along with 2 others that I forget at the moment. That whole team would destroy Thor and Sentry. Mm solod them.

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes I have looked at the thor vs mmh threads and its not that one sided and mmh has been beaten by lesser characters than any of the justice league that you named so I am guessing there is some sort of plot there because I am pretty sure that happened at a time when he was still scared of fire?.. but again I can agree on the thor assessment of your conclusion and can see arguments for both characters. .. I can even agree that mmh takes 5.5 to 6 out of 10 against thor...but that is because of thor's inconsistency in tp showings..not because mmh is stronger or faster or abstract ability.. i think sentry is a completely different animal tho...I can post some scans tomorrow in which back up my argument...

FoolsGold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

J'onn both rounds.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@axle124: There is a lot of scans that have been posted in that thread and that this guy ignored by pure fanboism. ^^

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper:

yeah but I still like posting scans to back my argument up,, It is what makes this fun... Besides maybe I will learn something about MMH I don't know...lol..

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288  Edited By axle124
Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@axle124 said:

@realitywarper:

yeah but I still like posting scans to back my argument up,, It is what makes this fun... Besides maybe I will learn something about MMH I don't know...lol..

:))

batmanalways_wins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@axle124: It was very one sided. And mm has healed from a little drop of himself while inside a fiery volcano. In a couple seconds. All from a single little drop of martian.

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanalways_wins:

how does mmh beat sentry?? he can't mind rape him... he can't physically do anything to him... He isn't faster than him.. Going abstract does nothing for him.. .Sentry literally has to many ways to beat him....

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@batmanalways_wins said:

@axle124: It was very one sided. And mm has healed from a little drop of himself while inside a fiery volcano. In a couple seconds. All from a single little drop of martian.

I remember him regenerating from a severed arm, unless that was the same instance? Thought that was very cool.

Aside from that, I think he loses to Thor and Sentry in round one, but could pull a win in round two.

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295  Edited By axle124
No Caption Provided

@thesuperhuman: This is more impressive than regenerating an arm tho??

aftershafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hrm... Let's see... A guy whose weakness is fire VS Thor and a guy whose powers result in raging infernos flying all over the place whenever he cuts loose... Hrm, that's a tough one....

ComiKing24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Martian Manhunter wins both rounds. He is a completely different tier than Sentry or Thor.

batmanalways_wins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batmanalways_wins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can't do anything to harm Sentry you say? Hmmm...
He can't do anything to harm Sentry you say? Hmmm...
This is more impressive because he regenerated while in fire. It's like if Superman was at full power while around kryptonite.
This is more impressive because he regenerated while in fire. It's like if Superman was at full power while around kryptonite.
Here he is taking on the Justice League. Wally West is down. Supes is struggling. Orion is incapacitated. Wonder Woman is pinned to a wall. Plastic Man can't even outstretch him. And nobody can hurt him. This is a win for J'onn.
Here he is taking on the Justice League. Wally West is down. Supes is struggling. Orion is incapacitated. Wonder Woman is pinned to a wall. Plastic Man can't even outstretch him. And nobody can hurt him. This is a win for J'onn.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@axle124: I back you up on this :

No Martian Manhunter has NO ways to hurt The Sentry.

Not even in his wildest dreams.