#1 Posted by Jade1977 (600 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins?

#2 Posted by TERMINATOR1000 (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmm this is a hard one.

I'll go with Thor and Loki since i'm more familiar with them.

#3 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor and Loki 

#4 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5432 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely Thor and Loki.

#5 Posted by Triple_J (46 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor and Loki. They're just too much for Dante and Virgil

#6 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor or Loki could solo

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

hmmm this is a hard one.

I'll go with Thor and Loki since i'm more familiar with them.

Either of Thor or Loki can solo

#7 Posted by TERMINATOR1000 (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: Thor is more powerful than Loki in many ways.... So i'll go with Thor.

#8 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor Solos.

#9 Edited by EVILRYUX2fold (423 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante=Time stopper his Majin form with Beowulf stomps and Anime vs Comics IS BANNED

Dante can also space travel and he has the speed advantage here Vergil is dead already but His Nelo Angelo form is definately overpowered. Dante can also fly, and he can use Yamato so i see him having no trouble with thor. i mean seriously Thor's hammer would make a great Devil arm for Dante... He would learn it within seconds

#10 Posted by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio
@EVILRYUX2fold said:

Dante=Time stopper his Majin form with Beowulf stomps and Anime vs Comics IS BANNED

Technically not anime as they are part of a video game.
#11 Edited by EVILRYUX2fold (423 posts) - - Show Bio

then how come my jedah vs Superman thread got locked? Jedah originated in a game then had a Manga/Anime series just as Dante did

#12 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wrecks.

#13 Posted by Nessy (569 posts) - - Show Bio

Either Thor or Loki could solo the DMCverse

#14 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

@jeanroygrant: Thor is more powerful than Loki in many ways.... So i'll go with Thor.

Thor is not more powerful than Loki in many ways, just some. It's not even like there facing each other here.

@EVILRYUX2fold said:

Dante can also space travel and he has the speed advantage here Vergil is dead already but His Nelo Angelo form is definately overpowered. Dante can also fly, and he can use Yamato so i see him having no trouble with thor. i mean seriously Thor's hammer would make a great Devil arm for Dante... He would learn it within seconds

Dante faster than Thor or Loki?? -___- lol hell no. Thor has flew to the sun in minutes, outfaced Ego moving at hyperspeed, and Mjolnir has outraced Silver Surfer, unless your talking about there speed while standing on the earth. Actually while not flying i would put Loki faster than Thor, Dante, and Vergil, Loki has ran around the world very fast. Plus what's stopping Loki from turning them into frogs, or Thor transmuting them?

#15 Posted by EVILRYUX2fold (423 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante has space traveled before and you know how fast things are actually moving space even if they appear to move slow cuz moving slow is really just people picturing you moving on the moon with no gravity most time but Dante in his majin form is invincible so any attacks thor uses will not work. Even without this he still has other forms like Sparda (Close to majin) Agni/Rudra, Nevan etc. imo Dante would use Quicksilver and by this time he would be moving 100000000x faster than thor and he would decimate thor with a pluck then aquire the might Thor's hammer then it'd show a quick clip of Dante using thors hammer and he'd do the exact same with Loki. Vergil's also moves very quickly and his Majin form (at 100%) Can also take them

#16 Posted by superman69 (334 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 easily.

#17 Posted by SuperPrime1M (200 posts) - - Show Bio

@EVILRYUX2fold said:

Dante has space traveled before and you know how fast things are actually moving space even if they appear to move slow cuz moving slow is really just people picturing you moving on the moon with no gravity most time but Dante in his majin form is invincible so any attacks thor uses will not work. Even without this he still has other forms like Sparda (Close to majin) Agni/Rudra, Nevan etc. imo Dante would use Quicksilver and by this time he would be moving 100000000x faster than thor and he would decimate thor with a pluck then aquire the might Thor's hammer then it'd show a quick clip of Dante using thors hammer and he'd do the exact same with Loki. Vergil's also moves very quickly and his Majin form (at 100%) Can also take them

#18 Posted by EVILRYUX2fold (423 posts) - - Show Bio

we meet..... AGAIN.... so you said Dante couldn't fly huh? what does he have wings for then? You also lied about what Dante couldn't do. just saying. Also thor and loki cannot Solo dmc and i don't think you played any Dmc completely through (Probably the first 5) Just sayin heres a quick video of Dante flying and btw he never almost died from a Rock... HE SMASHED IT

#19 Posted by Mercy_ (92674 posts) - - Show Bio

@SuperPrime1M: Stop posting pictures like that. Either debate or don't, but there's no need to demean people's posts like that.

#20 Posted by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

So should I post because if it is about to get locked there is no point.

#21 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20117 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor and Loki.

#22 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@SuperPrime1M said:

@EVILRYUX2fold said:

lol

#23 Posted by Sci_Fi_Rulez (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor and Loki stomps

#24 Posted by TheRealDeal153 (72 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor or Loki solos

#25 Posted by GodOfMischief (641 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think it's going to be much of a stomp, Thor and Loki would win. However I still think Dante and Vergil both put up a good fight, they are both beasts.

#26 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7011 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread makes me sad. Thor or Loki solo so bad. Gods versus mortals.

#27 Posted by Relentless1 (233 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor or Loki would solo Dante and Vergil.

#28 Posted by TheSuperHuman (856 posts) - - Show Bio
@jeanroygrant said:

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

Thor is not more powerful than Loki in many ways, just some. It's not even like there facing each other here.

Yes he is. Thor is more powerful than Loki in just about every aspect except Magic/Trickery.
#29 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSuperHuman said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

Yes he is. Thor is more powerful than Loki in just about every aspect except Magic/Trickery.

How about Intelligence ? Planning ?

#30 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor solos

#31 Posted by Sorceror_Swift (535 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

Thor solos

So does Loki

#32 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sorceror_Swift said:

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

Thor solos

So does Loki

Yep.

#33 Posted by ComicKID777 (287 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmgOmgWtfWtf: Neither Dante or Vergil are mortals.Play the games you might know a thing or 2 about them.

#34 Posted by Sorceror_Swift (535 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicKID777 said:

@OmgOmgWtfWtf: Neither Dante or Vergil are mortals.Play the games you might know a thing or 2 about them.

Neither Dante nor Vergil can contend with Thor or Loki. Read some comics you might know a thing or 2 about them.

#35 Posted by ComicKID777 (287 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sorceror_Swift: I do all the time but comparing video game characters to comic characters is just dumb. Apples to Oranges an when did i ever state anything about the twins winning? I was just stating what you said was incorrect and that you lack of knowledge about them an should play the games. No reason to get rude.

#36 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7011 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicKID777: Whats with the rude and condescending tone? I actually have played the games, well the first two. Vergil and Dante are outclasses so bad here. They are 'mortals' fighting 'gods'. Being the sons of demons won't help them out at all. You can sit here and nick pick my choice of words, but it won't help much in this fight. No amount of game play mechanics is going to change it.

#37 Posted by Sorceror_Swift (535 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicKID777 said:

@Sorceror_Swift: I do all the time but comparing video game characters to comic characters is just dumb. Apples to Oranges an when did i ever state anything about the twins winning? I was just stating what you said was incorrect

In a rude and condescending manner. Also, it's not what I said, since my post in response to you was the first one on this thread.

and that you lack of knowledge about them an should play the games.

I do not lack knowledge of them. I have played all of the games.

No reason to get rude.

Same goes to you.

#38 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (902 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Thor and Loki.
#39 Posted by ComicKID777 (287 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmgOmgWtfWtf: when did i ever state they would win? There also not "mortals" so no matter how many times you say it doesnt make it true.

#40 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7011 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicKID777: My use of 'mortals' and 'gods' is to highlight the large difference between both contestants. If all you have to say is my choice of words, then you should really not comment at all. If you have no side in this fight, but still comment to incite some form of response, then you are in fact trolling, no? Your comment did not add to the debate and did nothing but come off as rude. If you really had a question about my choice of words, you should have asked, not rudely state that I should "play the games to learn and thing or 2 about them." Unless you can prove how they are not mortals, i.e. how they can't die, then Dante and Vergil are indeed mortal. They are susceptible to being killed. Just because they are not human, does not mean they are not mortal. So please enlighten men, instead of being rude and arrogant. Thank you.

#41 Edited by Sebast_Allen (1456 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor or loki solo, go to their respect threads and come back to argue for devil may cry