• 123 results
#1 Edited by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor and Iron Man

vs

Superman and Blue Beetle

All aware of each other's power, all morals off(out of character), win by death, no bfr, takes place in space.

-Thor is using all of his hammer's abilities

-both Thor and Superman possess nano second reaction time(speed is equal)

-Ironman has his thorbuster suit

#2 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman WRECKS Iron Man in a second while Blue Beetle tries to hold Thor back. Then both BB and Supes double team Goldylocks.

#3 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (3909 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

Superman WRECKS Iron Man in a second while Blue Beetle tries to hold Thor back. Then both BB and Supes double team Goldylocks.

THIS

#4 Posted by darktiger (4627 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

agreed

#5 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20446 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes but what if it is Blue Beetle vs Iron Man and Thor vs Superman.

#6 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Yes but what if it is Blue Beetle vs Iron Man and Thor vs Superman.

if ifs and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry christmas

#7 Posted by XiiX (9474 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

#8 Posted by Vorien79 (83 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

I'm not well read on Blue Beetle, but this seemed the obvious answer as well...

#9 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 stomps due to Superman doing most of the work.

#10 Edited by Nefarious (22945 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2. As we all know, Superman is far superior to THOR in every way. He is stronger and faster. Blue Beetle would beat Iron Man. BB has held his own against an angry Guy Gardner. That speaks volumes for someone who uses technology that can destroy a planet.  Hm.

#11 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious: @TERMINATORXX: @Vorien79: @XiiX: @YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: @darktiger: @TheAmazingImmortalMan: @Jayfournines: I changed OP.

#12 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Team 2

#13 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX said:

Still Team 2

Even OF Thor with time manipulation loses?

#14 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5697 posts) - - Show Bio

How is Supes beating OF Thor ?

#15 Edited by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW said: aw you were doing so well Maj =/

#16 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright, with this new OP giving Thor every advantage under the sun. Sundipped Supes for 2 hrs. is about 8 times more powerful than usual superman...so he WRECKS Iron Man in a femtosecond. Blue Beetle is no joke folks, that scarab has enough power to go toe to toe with the Specter...so...provided that he's in full control of it, he may be able to go one on one with OF Thor if I am not mistaken.

#17 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

#18 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (3909 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea Supes with 2 hours sun dip isone beast ass superman and it's no morals, and BB is no joke either it's tougher but team 2 still wins

#19 Edited by MyonKuro (83 posts) - - Show Bio
Thor wrecks Blue Beetle with his hammer at twice the speed of light or more.
Superman wrecks IronMan at the Speed of light...
It all comes down to Thor and Superman.
Thor is superior to Superman.
Team 1 wins due to Thor and Speed Blitz.
Odin Force Thor would Overkill.
Oh and Thor('s hammer) can dimension leap. He dimension leaps Superman from the Yellow sun Like a million light years away and Superman is over. Superman no longer has his powers. Thor Over~kills Superman from there.
#20 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2

#21 Posted by Spiderman22 (117 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 wins. C of sun dipped supes but after a gruesome fight

#22 Posted by RedRobinTimDrake (145 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines: thor could take out blue beetle quick leaving the battle between thor and supes

#23 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

Please...no...more...superman...vs...thor...threads...

#24 Edited by darktiger (4627 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer said:

team 2

definitively

#25 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedRobinTimDrake said:

@Jayfournines: thor could take out blue beetle quick leaving the battle between thor and supes

No, no he could not. I have no doubt Thor could beat Blue Beetle...but not quickly by any means, that scarab armor thing is a monster.

#26 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

Yes, you are right

#27 Posted by Big_Nasty (349 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman by himself and BB sits in the cut eating a sandwich .

#28 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue Beetle and Superman FTW. Thorbuster armor?... Isn't Thor on Tony's team?...

#29 Posted by Aasgardian (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 because superman has weakness against magic and thor is all magic, with odin force superman no more. And with thorbuster iron man should be able to handle BB if can't thor can easily beat BB...

#30 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aasgardian said:

Team 1 because superman has weakness against magic and thor is all magic, with odin force superman no more. And with thorbuster iron man should be able to handle BB if can't thor can easily beat BB...

Superman doesn't have a weakness against magic, he has a vulnerability, not the same thing. However, it's a usual misconception.

#31 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

What do you mean?

#32 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

T 1

#33 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW said:

@Jayfournines said:

What do you mean?

I mean the original OP you had was actually pretty balanced

#34 Posted by XiiX (9474 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

#35 Posted by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1 in a stomp

#36 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13122 posts) - - Show Bio
@NerdsFTW said:

@Nefarious: @TERMINATORXX: @Vorien79: @XiiX: @YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: @darktiger: @TheAmazingImmortalMan: @Jayfournines: I changed OP.

haha of course you did
#37 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch said:

haha of course you did

Did you even read it?

@Jayfournines said:

Who wins now?

#38 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

I've decided to not change OP anymore whenever I make new battles.

#39 Edited by texasdeathmatch (13122 posts) - - Show Bio
@NerdsFTW: I think slight variations are fine, but you shouldn't completely change a character's power set to try to balance the battle. 

Sometimes people make stomp threads, no big deal. Just move on and try to think of new, creative fights (and maybe not use Thor and Superman?)
#40 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW said:

@texasdeathmatch said:

haha of course you did

Did you even read it?

@Jayfournines said:

Who wins now?

Honestly? I think the weak link in here would be Iron Man, I still give it to team 2 based on the firepower Blue Beetle carries. It's been mentioned that his weaponry is powerful enough to even damage the Specter. The downside to that is of course...the beetle somewhat depends on Jaime Reyes...

so...hrm....

#41 Posted by Nefarious (22945 posts) - - Show Bio

Did you change the OP for Thor's sake?

#42 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch said:

@NerdsFTW: I think slight variations are fine, but you shouldn't completely change a character's power set to try to balance the battle. Sometimes people make stomp threads, no big deal. Just move on and try to think of new, creative fights (and maybe not use Thor and Superman?)

I was thinking about making a "Beta Ray Bill and Hulk vs Sentry and Rulk" battle. Would that be a fair fight?

Or making a Thor and BRB gauntlet(with no speed force or odin force or superman).

#43 Posted by Aasgardian (4 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

@Aasgardian said:

Superman doesn't have a weakness against magic, he has a vulnerability, not the same thing. However, it's a usual misconception.

Hmm sorry its still under weaknesses category. Still this gives Thor an advantage...

#44 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

Did you change the OP for Thor's sake?

Changed it back to make it balancd, no more making unfair thor battles.

#45 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13122 posts) - - Show Bio
@NerdsFTW: Eh, I don't like Sentry threads because I feel like the majority of the site doesn't have a firm grasp of his power levels. So there's always these tiresome debates about whether or not a feat was done by Sentry or Void based on his eye color.  

A gauntlet would be cool, just keep the characters the way they are without any random upgrades or that nonsense.
#46 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aasgardian said:

@Jayfournines said:

@Aasgardian said:

Hmm sorry its still under weaknesses category. Still this gives Thor an advantage...

Not at all my good man, take for example Hulk, he has no magic protection whatsoever (such as Superman) so magic affects him in a way it would any person of his durability. Now, Superman's durability is much greater than Hulk's so...you've never seen Thor go "Have at it Hulk! Magic! Magic will bring you down now!!!!"

#47 Posted by Nefarious (22945 posts) - - Show Bio
@NerdsFTW: Oh, I see.
#48 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch said:

@NerdsFTW: Eh, I don't like Sentry threads because I feel like the majority of the site doesn't have a firm grasp of his power levels. So there's always these tiresome debates about whether or not a feat was done by Sentry or Void based on his eye color. A gauntlet would be cool, just keep the characters the way they are without any random upgrades or that nonsense.

What if I replace Sentry with Gladiator?

#49 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines: Are you arguing about the difference between vulnerability and weakness?

What's the point?

@texasdeathmatch: Who is your avatar?

#50 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW said:

@Jayfournines: Are you arguing about the difference between vulnerability and weakness?

What's the point?

@texasdeathmatch: Who is your avatar?

eh, just clarifying some stuff, not arguing