User Lists: 0

Thanos. Hulk is useless here.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Team ftw Hulk has unlimited strength so he one shots Thanos.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Thanos backhands them both.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Why? It's WWH he actually has more chances to give Thanos a fight than Thor. *sigh*

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil said:

Why? It's WWH he actually has more chances to give Thanos a fight than Thor. *sigh*

cause he lacks diversity and cant fly. his one way of fighting thanos would be to have thanos close and punch him....oh i fogot about the little thunder claps. thor is better suited against thanos. but thanos still wins

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:
@foreverevil said:

cause he lacks diversity and cant fly.his one way of fighting thanos would be to have thanos close and punch him....oh i fogot about the little thunder claps.thor is better suited against thanos. but thanos still wins

Really, he's useless because he can't fly against someone that doesn't fly. Because Warrior's Madness Thor doesn't brawl at all... Not to mention Warrior's Madness doesn't give ANY boost to Thor rather than Strength... All his other stats stay the same. Hell, even his intelligence and battling vision gets nerf'd.

Oh i forgot about them too, Gamma Amped Thunderclaps that one shot people like Rulk, the same Rulk that took several hits from Odin Force Thor ultimately beating him and leaving him in the moon. The same Rulk that punched Uatu in the face... The same that absorbed Silver Surfer's powers in 2 panels...

Saying Thor is better suited against Thanos doesn't make Hulk useless, what kind of logic is that? Not only is wrong, but it doesn't make sense whatsoever.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil said:
@ghostravage said:
@foreverevil said:

cause he lacks diversity and cant fly.his one way of fighting thanos would be to have thanos close and punch him....oh i fogot about the little thunder claps.thor is better suited against thanos. but thanos still wins

Really, he's useless because he can't fly against someone that doesn't fly. Because Warrior's Madness Thor doesn't brawl at all... Not to mention Warrior's Madness doesn't give ANY boost to Thor rather than Strength... All his other stats stay the same. Hell, even his intelligence and battling vision gets nerf'd.

Oh i forgot about them too, Gamma Amped Thunderclaps that one shot people like Rulk, the same Rulk that took several hits from Odin Force Thor ultimately beating him and leaving him in the moon. The same Rulk that punched Uatu in the face... The same that absorbed Silver Surfer's powers in 2 panels...

Saying Thor is better suited against Thanos doesn't make Hulk useless, what kind of logic is that? Not only is wrong, but it doesn't make sense whatsoever.

this is warrior madness thor. didnt see that. my bad. still punching thanos isnt the way to beat him. thanos stomps

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:
@foreverevil said:
@ghostravage said:
@foreverevil said:

this is warrior madness thor. didnt see that. my bad. still punching thanos isnt the way to beat him. thanos stomps

Because i just didn't say that... Really... Why saying Hulk is useless? That was an overstatement.

Thanos stomps.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil said:
@ghostravage said:
@foreverevil said:
@ghostravage said:
@foreverevil said:

Because i just didn't say that... Really... Why saying Hulk is useless? That was an overstatement.

@ghostravage said:

Thanos stomps.

because i think he's useless. and if thor is in warrior madness and not using his plethora of abilities then that state is also useless agianst thanos unless thanos wants to show off and fight hand to hand. so thats why.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By GhostRavage

@foreverevil: Fine... Keep thinking who's useless and who's not like that. It's 100% accurate.

/s

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ForeverEvil

@foreverevil: Fine... Keep thinking who's useless and who's not like that. It's 100% accurate.

/s

thank you for not having a itch fit with my opinion. good day

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

We are likely to see a similar brawl in Infinity # 6 so that would be fun.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ForeverEvil

@foreverevil: What if it was World Breaker Hulk?

it still wouldnt matter. WBH is incredible. but it all depends on thanos and what he wants to do. if thanos wants to brawl then it definitely would be awesome to watch. but i just dont think the fight wold go that way.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos used his TP on hulk pretty easily to take down thor in there most recent encounter....I would remove TP. Maybe even create a second round where thor has the odin/thor force he had in JMS run.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: thanks to his increased rage, World War Hulk is not so easily TPed, seeing how Prof X struggled to TP him during World War Hulk - X men # 1.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By GhostRavage

@jashro44: Yup, @killemall is right... look at what he said to WWH, let alone World Breaker...

No Caption Provided

With this i can assume Thanos will have a hard time if not being unable to control Hulk's mind.

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

During Blood and Thunder Thanos fought a Thor who not only had Warrior's Madness, but also the Infinity Power Gem, and Thanos still held up against him for about 9 pages before he decided to end the fight by grabbing a stasis gun. World Breaker's big feat is destroying a planet as a side-effect of his fight with Red She-Hulk, which is really impressive, but Thanos did pretty much the exact same thing in his very first appearance fighting Drax, and that was before receiving some significant power ups from Mistress Death.

Basically, we've already seen him hold his own against a Thor who was amped beyond WM, and in his first appearance we've seen him cause the same level of destruction as Worldbreaker, and Thanos is much more powerful now (well, he's supposed to be, we'll see what the writers do with him). Even if he allowed them to close to melee (which is actually pretty likely, since Thanos kind of likes getting his hands dirty), I doubt they could put him down.

That's not even getting into his fights with Silver Surfer, Morg, Tyrant, or Odin.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Team ftw Hulk has unlimited strength so he one shots Thanos.

Hulk one shots Thanos .... hahahahahahahahaa seriously & Hulk does not have unlimited strength as that is marvel hyperbole nothing else .

We are likely to see a similar brawl in Infinity # 6 so that would be fun.

Yet theres still three Empires coming for him as well so it tells me it won't be a fair fight for the Mad Titan .

Thanos stomps.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By mjolnirson

thor already beat thanos and mangog alone... with the hulk and only thanos. come on... team wins WM thor and WW hulk >>>>>>>thanos. give one hour of prep to thanos and you got a match.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thanos win of course.

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thor already beat thanos and mangog alone... with the hulk and only thanos. come on... team wins WM thor and WW hulk >>>>>>>thanos. give one hour of prep to thanos and you got a match.

That was a Thanosi, and Thor didn't actually beat him until the end of the story arc, when he was equipped with his belt of strength, gloves, the Odin Shield, and what was left of the Odin Force. Thor has faced Thanos several times, and never been a good match up for him. As mentioned already, even with both Warrior's Madness and the Infinity Power Gem amping him, he couldn't put Thanos down even after several pages of fighting.

bunt947

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

StarkyStark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By StarkyStark

Thanos murders wally west

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos wins, maybe if this was strictly h2h team would fare better but honestly thanos has gone through a black hole with minimal damage and spoke as if were nothing but a minor nuisance. But I wonder what hulks incredible strength and adaptability would do at WWH or WBH levels,,I do recall seeing a scan where thanos mentions hulk as being a threat, or not to be underestimated,,something like that

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

How was this not locked?

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos. He already beat Thor with a power gem and makes Hulk his pawn. Hulks still vulnerable to TP and Thanos has done it before.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yet theres still three Empires coming for him as well so it tells me it won't be a fair fight for the Mad Titan .

Well we will see, there is going to be an oversized issue dedicated to the fight, and we know Thane and Ebony Maw have big roles to play, which sets them both off for future, so i think it would be an interesting issues. Lets see what happens.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos. He already beat Thor with a power gem and makes Hulk his pawn. Hulks still vulnerable to TP and Thanos has done it before.

How is WWH vulnerable to TP if Charles couldn't do anything to him?

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: Strange mind controlled Hulk for a short period, even if it was magically based.. It still happened. Charles is an undeniably better telepath but Thanos wouldn't need TP for a KO.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By GhostRavage

@iragexcudder: He didn't control him, it was more like an illusion that proved worthless when he broke Strange's hands.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: I'm positive he was in his mind, everyone was looking at him freak out while strange was in his mind. I'd call that a TP feat.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Thanos.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way. The team would have won if it were normal Thor, Warrior Madness Thor is just a brawler without using other abilities. Would War Hulk would put a good fight, I don't see how Thanos can put him down

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By MAZAHS117

DAT PURPLE PIMPHAND!!

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iragexcudder: Yes he was, but it didn't prove any good. Galactus has legendary TP immunity and assault feats yet Moondragonmanaged to enter his mind, but again, that didn't prove any good since he just dumped her out of his mind without trouble at all, which is the same case with Dr. Strange and Xavier.

Thanos would probably just enter his mind, control him? Hell no.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By GhostRavage
DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Yup, @killemall is right... look at what he said to WWH, let alone World Breaker...

No Caption Provided

With this i can assume Thanos will have a hard time if not being unable to control Hulk's mind.

I doubt Thanos can take over his mind. But isn't that Hulk screaming in the scan? For some reason I think Thanos can deal with the back lash better then Charles could. It seems Hulk was affected by the back lash also

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By GhostRavage

@pooty: Hulk was impeding Xavier from taking control, resulting in a feedback that enveloped everyone. Hulk didn't lose control over his mind once. He can do the same to other high end telepaths by anger alone...

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: Right. Thanos rarely takes over minds. He usually uses mental attacks like he did to Maker and Fallen.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos stomps. with ease. Thor in warrior madness is about 200x stronger than Hulk, going by a mix of feats and statements and even then, he couldn't hurt Thanos much. Hulk is likely oneshotted or 3 shotted at best, with Warrior Madness Thor losing due to his increasing madness and Thanos's skill and durability. Thanos might leave with a slightly swollen lip. Maybe.

r2datu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WWH is the wild card here and Thor's Warrior's Madness works against him rather than for him in this case, as Thanos has already shown to be more than capable of brawling with WM Thor + Power Gem.

Unfortunately, neither has shown to be capable of putting out enough power to kill or knock Thanos unconscious.

Thanos has stayed standing after prolonged attacks from Odin, has stayed conscious after prolonged attacks from Galactus, has tanked multiple unrestrained Black Bolt screams, has taken everything Surfer has had to throw at him on multiple occasions, etc

The best case scenario is that WWH goes World Breaker and destroys the planet. But again, that would lead to a Thanos win as he would be able to teleport away.

It would be interesting to see how a Godblast would affect Thanos.