Thor and Hercules Vs WWH

• 91 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

alexandrinus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By alexandrinus

Thor and Hercules with ease. Both Hercules and Thor alone have proven to be ore than a match for Hulk. Both of them toghter? I'm soory to all Hulk fans but I think the figth would end rather fast.
Avatar image for fallenangel5991
fallenangel5991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By fallenangel5991

@Xan:  To me it seemed like Hercules was fighting back at first.  In fact it seemed like he was fighting back all the way until the point he was punched down.
@alexandrinus: Bot of them have proven to be a match for normal Hulk but this is WW Hulk.

In the end I see the team winning but I don't see them doing it easily.  I don't really see a stomp at all despite what some of you guys say.

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By karrob
@weaponx said:
" Herc and Thor win. "
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#54  Edited By The_Martian
@fallenangel5991 said:
" @Nobody said:
" @fallenangel5991 said:
" @Nobody said:
" Thor should solo this fight. Hercules might have taken WWH on his own if he actually fought back. "
nah I wouldn't go that far. "
Why? Hercules is strong enough and durable enough to exchange blows with WWH. He is way more skilled than he is as well. Hercules should beable to take it. Not as easily as Thor, but he could do it. "
Yes but can you at least admit that Hercules lost the fight?  Also, that was the beggining of World War Hulk so Hulk wasn't nearly as strong as he was when he fought, say, Juggernaut, or when he defeated Sentry. "
Hercules didn't fight back because he was trying to ally himself with Hulk. So no, Hercules didn't lose. You can't lose something you never participated in. As for Juggernaut, Hulk couldn't hurt him. Sure they were exchanging blows, but Hulk's hits weren't affecting him. That is why he had to trick Juggernaut into running in the pond which shouldn't have taken him out anyways... As for the Sentry fight, they pretty much tied. Also, Sentry didn't use any of his other abilities.  If he would have used his flight or speed it, he would have beat Hulk in a curbstomp.
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By blackadam
@fallenangel5991 said:
"@Xan:  To me it seemed like Hercules was fighting back at first.  In fact it seemed like he was fighting back all the way until the point he was punched down. @alexandrinus: Bot of them have proven to be a match for normal Hulk but this is WW Hulk.  In the end I see the team winning but I don't see them doing it easily.  I don't really see a stomp at all despite what some of you guys say. "

the fight would be over pretty fast, actually. both of them can solo
Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

#56  Edited By turoksonofstone

No Caption Provided

@blackadam said:

" @fallenangel5991 said:

"@Xan:  To me it seemed like Hercules was fighting back at first.  In fact it seemed like he was fighting back all the way until the point he was punched down. @alexandrinus: Bot of them have proven to be a match for normal Hulk but this is WW Hulk.  In the end I see the team winning but I don't see them doing it easily.  I don't really see a stomp at all despite what some of you guys say. "
the fight would be over pretty fast, actually. both of them can solo "
I call bullshit. Can one of you "experts" please cite the issue where Hercules defeats the Hulk in battle? I think you might be full of crap otherwise. What about Thor? In which issue does he DEFEAT the Hulk? Good luck finding that issue #.Liars.
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By blackadam
@turoksonofstone said:
" @blackadam said:
" @fallenangel5991 said:
I call bullshit. Can one of you "experts" please cite the issue where Hercules defeats the Hulk in battle? I think you might be full of crap otherwise. What about Thor? In which issue does he DEFEAT the Hulk? Good luck finding that issue #.Liars. "

i week and this is all you can come up with? dude, first read comics. second, hulk has only beat thor two times. hercules is stronger than hulk he can defeat the hulk, but, he would have trouble with wwhulk, but at the end he would win. thor on the other hand only going by feats, he could beat wwhulk pretty easily. in all of their fight he dont use his powers they way he should, and even do he still win in some. thor has manyways to defeat the hulk, is not even funny. so, instead of calling liars to other why dont you go do some research dont get mad because your favorite superheroe gets beat to crap.
Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

#58  Edited By turoksonofstone
@blackadam said:

" @turoksonofstone said:

" @blackadam said:

" @fallenangel5991 said:
I call bullshit. Can one of you "experts" please cite the issue where Hercules defeats the Hulk in battle? I think you might be full of crap otherwise. What about Thor? In which issue does he DEFEAT the Hulk? Good luck finding that issue #.Liars. "
i week and this is all you can come up with? dude, first read comics. second, hulk has only beat thor two times. hercules is stronger than hulk he can defeat the hulk, but, he would have trouble with wwhulk, but at the end he would win. thor on the other hand only going by feats, he could beat wwhulk pretty easily. in all of their fight he dont use his powers they way he should, and even do he still win in some. thor has manyways to defeat the hulk, is not even funny. so, instead of calling liars to other why dont you go do some research dont get mad because your favorite superheroe gets beat to crap. "
 "i week and this is all you can come up with?" Sorry I have a life. Case in point. You mention HULK defeating THOR twice. You cite no issue #'s where I can see Hulk be defeated by Thor or Hercules( BECAUSE NONE EXIST.) And then you babble about comparative feats that should allow Thor and Herc to win. EPIC FAIL. I read comics, and I RETAIN WHAT I READ, YOU need to do some research. Don't get mad cause' you're WRONG. Put up or shut up. Show me where they DEFEAT him..... until then say whatever you will. You Lie.Nuff' Said.
No Caption Provided
hdorman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#59  Edited By hdorman1

team 1 easy

hdorman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#60  Edited By hdorman1
@Nobody said:
" Thor should solo this fight. Hercules might have taken WWH on his own if he actually fought back. "
exactly
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By blackadam
@turoksonofstone said:
"@blackadam said:

" @turoksonofstone said:

" @blackadam said:

" @fallenangel5991 said:
i week and this is all you can come up with? dude, first read comics. second, hulk has only beat thor two times. hercules is stronger than hulk he can defeat the hulk, but, he would have trouble with wwhulk, but at the end he would win. thor on the other hand only going by feats, he could beat wwhulk pretty easily. in all of their fight he dont use his powers they way he should, and even do he still win in some. thor has manyways to defeat the hulk, is not even funny. so, instead of calling liars to other why dont you go do some research dont get mad because your favorite superheroe gets beat to crap. "
 "i week and this is all you can come up with?" Sorry I have a life. Case in point. You mention HULK defeating THOR twice. You cite no issue #'s where I can see Hulk be defeated by Thor or Hercules( BECAUSE NONE EXIST.) And then you babble about comparative feats that should allow Thor and Herc to win. EPIC FAIL. I read comics, and I RETAIN WHAT I READ, YOU need to do some research. Don't get mad cause' you're WRONG. Put up or shut up. Show me where they DEFEAT him..... until then say whatever you will. You Lie.Nuff' Said.

"

everybody got a life dude, dont think  you are so special. in the first fight they have one of the first issue of thor in journey to mistery, thor gaing the upperhand and then the whole buliding colapse and the hulk run away. in other thor issue, hulk ask thor to fight without mjolnir, they were fighting to a standstill, but, the hulk gain the upperhand. in hulk annual 2001 it shows both can beat each other; thor ko the hulk with a simple lighting bolt. the hulk have to caught thor offguard to ko and evens till he gets up. now i dont remember all of the issue on the top of my head, if you "read comics" you should know too. 

now goingby feats is valid reason to give the win over somebody else in battle threat. that been said, thor is more durable, maybe stronger, faster and a energy manipulator. yeah, in the comic thor fight the hulk like a retard because what would be the poitn of a fight that end in one panel. if thor uses mjolnir as he uses in his own comcis he should own the hulk reallly easy. thor with mjolnir is too much for the hulk, if you dont think this, the, try to proof me wrong and tell me how would teh hulk beat thor. second, her has a good chance at beating the hulk, he is more durable and is on par with him on strength,but, he is just a brick and he isnt as versatile as thor, thats why he would had a hard time figthing wwhulk. 

dude, you dont need to see a comic where superman and hulk fight, to understand that superman can beat him. this are hypothetical fights thats why we got by feats. so, instead of calling us liars and saying other stupid things, that make you look like a fool, by the way, try to proof us wrong by using actual arguments. if you think hulk can beat this two go ahead and proof with whatever you can, you will only be wasting your time.
Avatar image for deactivated-5a830f8074f3a
deactivated-5a830f8074f3a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

HULK WINS.

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Thor's hammmer

Thor Vol.2 # 73  

Thor killed the Hulk  

Thor also defeated the hulk with a single blast in hulk annual I think it was 2001 but later the Hulk woke up an knocked thor out

blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By blackadam
@ka385385 said:
"

HULK WINS.

"

no
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@blackadam: 

based on acctuall feats Hulk shouldn't even be able to hit Thor
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By blackadam
@Thor's hammmer said:
"@blackadam:  based on acctuall feats Hulk shouldn't even be able to hit Thor "

QFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Thor's hammmer:
but he did lots of time.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@ka385385: 

PIS Thor has FTL and naon second feats Hulk doesn't we have to assume Thor is fighting to the best of his ability which he never is against the Hulk in comics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Thor's hammmer:
but hulk against all avengers includ thor.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@ka385385: 

Hulk has nevr beat Thor and all the other avengers in a canon issue Hulk has knocked Thor out oncde in a canon issue and Thor has also knockedHulk out once in a canon issue
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By blackadam
@ka385385 said:
"@Thor's hammmer: but hulk against all avengers includ thor. "

i have only see this happening in avengers vs atlas, that was just pis.
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#72  Edited By Tradog

Thor

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#73  Edited By PowerHerc

Herc and Thor are both on par with WWHulk physically and it's possible either could beat him alone.   
Together they annihilate the him.  WWHulk is quite possibly the most bad-ass Hulk yet, but he's in deep shit this time. 

Hercules and Thor FTW, of course. 
Avatar image for blacklightning13
Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Blacklightning13

Thor might be able to solo this if he got some distance and used Godblast. With Hercules it would be WWH down. Hercules would distract him while Thor charged a God blast or just got some momentum to fly down quickly and pick him up and throw him into space. Or maybe they could just double team him.

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Thor solo's 

Avatar image for blacklightning13
Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Blacklightning13

@ Nobody 
Hercules could not solo WWH him and normal Hulk has stalemated many times before and because the fight would go so long Hulk would just get pissed enough to bring him down. Except for if Hercules used his golden mace (effectively i mean like classic Hercules did) then he could probably take him down after a very very long fight and a lot of collateral damage.

Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Achilles.

Either one in the team solos.

bgibs13390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By bgibs13390

This is way stupid. There is no reason this should have gone on for four pages. Both Thor and Herc can possibly solo this so both together is just overkill. They stomp. 

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#79  Edited By HellionVulcan

Thor or Hercules should solo here if morals are off for either they are power houses & can kill hulk easy ..

--Anubis--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#80  Edited By --Anubis--

WWH should take this

bgibs13390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By bgibs13390
@--Anubis-- said:
" WWH should take this "
How?
--Anubis--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By --Anubis--
@bgibs13390 said:
" @--Anubis-- said:
" WWH should take this "
How? "
by throwing a few punches

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@--Anubis-- said:
" @bgibs13390 said:
" @--Anubis-- said:
" WWH should take this "
How? "
by throwing a few punches "

False. 

Hulk loses horribly.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both characters solo

bgibs13390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By bgibs13390
@--Anubis-- said:
" @bgibs13390 said:
" @--Anubis-- said:
" WWH should take this "
How? "
Try reading some posts above you before just coming in and saying something like that. Both Thor and Herc could solo this Hulk goes down hard. 
GodDragonDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By GodDragonDevil

World War Hulk Freaking owned Hurc didnt he in his story, on a side not also along with ares in a single punch :P It is really a fight between the Hulk and Thor. But think about it, if the Hulks footsteps were destroying the eastern sea board and he was only getting madder and stronger by the second, what would happen if he were to punch someone, There sheer output of stenght from a single punch would most likey destroy the planet.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@GodDragonDevil said:
"World War Hulk Freaking owned Hurc didnt he in his story, on a side not also along with ares in a single punch :P It is really a fight between the Hulk and Thor. But think about it, if the Hulks footsteps were destroying the eastern sea board and he was only getting madder and stronger by the second, what would happen if he were to punch someone, There sheer output of stenght from a single punch would most likey destroy the planet. "

That was World Breaker Hulk, and his footsteps were NOT destroying the seaboard,
GodDragonDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By GodDragonDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@GodDragonDevil said:
" @comicdude23:
Stop at 5:10 in this video it was about to destroy the eastern Seaboard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzMlN4xScqc "

I've seen it, it wasn't his footstep, he was emitting radiation,
--Anubis--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By --Anubis--
@bgibs13390 said:
" @--Anubis-- said:
" @bgibs13390 said:
" @--Anubis-- said:
" WWH should take this "
How? "
Try reading some posts above you before just coming in and saying something like that. Both Thor and Herc could solo this Hulk goes down hard.  "
Hulk beat thor even as a weaker version. As WWH he would murder him, Herc is not a match for WWH.
GodDragonDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By GodDragonDevil
@comicdude23:
Arguably it was both as stated by the comic it was his footsteps but visually it was readiation.