thor and hercules VS thorbuster ironman and wwh

svtballa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By svtballa

no bfr and team 2 has 2 days prep.  And this is not the current upgraded skyfather herc.
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By PowerHerc

Thor busts up Thor-buster Iron Man and Hercules hold his own against WWHulk long enough for Thor to join him in defeating WWHulk.  Hercules and Thor for the win.
kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By kagetaicho
@PowerHerc: Agreed team 1 wins. I am almost thinking Hercules could take WWH on his own though or at least would give a great fight.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@PowerHerc said:
" Thor busts up Thor-buster Iron Man "
Pray tell how Thor is going to do that.
Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5  Edited By Project_Worm
Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Project_Worm
@Morpheus_:  
I may be mistaken but didn't Tho r just get pissed when he found out Iron man turned the gift into a weapon, then broke the reactor.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Project_Worm said:
" @Morpheus_:  I may be mistaken but didn't Tho r just get pissed when he found out Iron man turned the gift into a weapon, then broke the reactor. "
Odin Force Thor. And despite being "pissed", the battle raged on, for nearly two issues in a row.

Based on such, that version of Iron Man can take on a prolonged period of time against a Skyfather, and Thor is most certainly not in that level currently.

So, how does Thor beat this Iron Man, when he barely did it while at a vastly more powerful state?
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By PowerHerc
@Morpheus_: 
By using the ammount of power necessary.  Thor has so much more power than he usually shows, certainly more than anything Tony has designed can handle.  Thor will destroy TB Iron Man

@Project_Worm: 
No.  Though I do indeed like Herc, I truly believe team one is more than team two can handle

@kagetaicho:

Yes, I agree.  In WW Hulk Hercules didn't really fight back, but I think he could've potentially beat him.  He certainly would have given him a tough fight.
Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Project_Worm
@Morpheus_:  
Oh well i still think they can win.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@PowerHerc said:
" @Morpheus_: 
By using the ammount of power necessary.  Thor has so much more power than he usually shows, certainly more than anything Tony has designed can handle.  Thor will destroy TB Iron Man
 "

The armor was designed to handle Odin Force Thor. It most certainly can handle current Thor.
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By PowerHerc
@Morpheus_:
I know it was designed to handle the Odin-force, but I don't think it can even handle current Thor.   

A lot of things are designed to perform a certain task but still fail a some level.   
Look a the dams in New Orleans and Hurrican Katrina.  When presented with that much water, that fast; the dam failed.   
Thor's real power would put a 'Hurricane Katrina' on Tony's 'Thor-Buster Iron Man' dam, imo.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@PowerHerc said:
" @Morpheus_: I know it was designed to handle the Odin-force, but I don't think it can even handle current Thor.    A lot of things are designed to perform a certain task but still fail a some level.   Look a the dams in New Orleans and Hurrican Katrina.  When presented with that much water, that fast; the dam failed.   Thor's real power would put a 'Hurricane Katrina' on Tony's 'Thor-Buster Iron Man' dam, imo. "
The level in which the armor failed (narrowly) does not indicate it would be destroyed by regular Thor, though.

But I guess it is your opinion, sir.
Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By Achilles.
@PowerHerc said:
" Thor busts up Thor-buster Iron Man and Hercules hold his own against WWHulk long enough for Thor to join him in defeating WWHulk.  Hercules and Thor for the win. "
OK now I agree with you...
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By PowerHerc
@Morpheus_: 
Yes, it is my opinion.  I guess we'll just have to respectfully disagree.  That's cool though.  :) 

@Achilles.:

It's nice that we agree on something. lol.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@PowerHerc:It's fine by me, also.: )
odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By odinforce
TEAM 2 WINS. 

Thorbuster took on rune king thor (who i think had odinforce) which was obviously wayy more powerful than just a plain old thor. WWHULK has shown the ability to hurt hercules and beat him up. Even if WWHulk couldn't beat hercules, thorbuster would go and help him after a small fight with normal thor.