• Morals On
  • The Darkness is Jackie
  • The Angelus is Celestine
  • No Prep
  • Random Encounter
  • Standard Gear
  • Win by KO, Death or Incap

#2 Edited by laflux (14128 posts) - - Show Bio

You've gone Top Cow maaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddd!!!!

Is that King Thor in the OP?

#3 Edited by Strider92 (16094 posts) - - Show Bio
@laflux said:

You've gone Top Cow maaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddd!!!!

Yes I hazzzzzz!!!!

@laflux said:

I think so yes but for the purposes of the scenario its current Thor. Couldn't find a picture of both Enchantress and Thor together besides that!

#4 Posted by laflux (14128 posts) - - Show Bio

I think so yes but for the purposes of the scenario its current Thor. Couldn't find a picture of both Enchantress and Thor together besides that!

Probably for the best. King Thor could manipulate time, defeat Hulk and Thing One handed, destroy cap's shield, atomize Wolverine. He was above Thanos level. I think given its Morals on Top Cow can win this. However, Morals off I would back Team One, with Thor being the MVP.

#5 Posted by Strider92 (16094 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#6 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92:

are they fighting the actual universal entities or Estacado and whatever lady has the Angelus these days?

#7 Posted by Strider92 (16094 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: Well fighting the entities would be unfair on Thor and Enchantress so this is Jackie and Celestine.

#8 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: Well fighting the entities would be unfair on Thor and Enchantress so this is Jackie and Celestine.

that's good

I'm thinking Thor's winning this against Angelus while Enchantress seduces jackie

#9 Posted by New_World_Order (12507 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#10 Posted by chiq (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by oceanmaster21 (7742 posts) - - Show Bio

i vote team darkness to win since mirals on

#12 Posted by dondave (34422 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2, Jackie could probably solo

#13 Posted by Darksider555 (399 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: what time of the day is it? because either of them could be weakend by the lack of darkness/light

#14 Posted by TheSuperHuman (856 posts) - - Show Bio

Any of these characters are willing to kill even with morals on. I see Enchantress casting a spell to freeze them in place, allowing Thor to God Blast them. That is, after learning how powerful the Darkness and Angelus are.

#15 Edited by Strider92 (16094 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: what time of the day is it? because either of them could be weakend by the lack of darkness/light

Current Jackie is no longer effected by light and can control the darkness practically anywhere. So as not to limit the Angelus i'll make it mid-day.

#16 Posted by chiq (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

@darksider555 said:

Current Jackie is no longer effected by light and can control the darkness practically anywhere. So as not to limit the Angelus i'll make it mid-day.

So what is Jackie's weakness now? How does one put him down?

#17 Posted by Strider92 (16094 posts) - - Show Bio

@chiq: Magic attacks do still effect him. Artifacts like the Rapture have been able to hurt him so I don't see why a hit from Thor's Mjolnir wouldn't hurt Jackie. Its just he's harder to weaken now.

#18 Edited by chiq (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: Cool. Thanks. So Thor and Amora still have a chance, hopefully the scans start rolling in especially from the Angelus, don't really know much about her feats. Seems like a good battle.