#51  Edited By super_psycho

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@super_psycho said:

@ReVamp said:

@venomoushatred1001 said: .

1. Okay.

2. I do not.

3. Thor has shown soul manipulation in recent years. He has freed Asgardian souls when they were trapped in human bodies, he brought back and communicated with Cap's soul, and, recently, brought Loki back to life. So yes, he does in deed have this power.

Has he done this in battle? Its not feasible to assume that he can do it in battle, if he hasn't been shown to do it.

He has done this in battle:

No Caption Provided

It says immortality..Again wonder woman is not going to stand there and let thor do this..

Thor has instantly released souls like he did to Sif. WW's movements won't save her.

Wonder woman instantly tied amazo(he had flash's speed) before he can finsh a word..Thor can escape the lasso..

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Killemall

@super_psycho said:

Wonder woman instantly tied amazo(he had flash's speed) before he can finsh a word..Thor can escape the lasso..

Why are we comparing Thor's combat speed with flash when thor has been speedblitz by wolvering (recently) and spiderman in the past.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53  Edited By super_psycho

@Killemall said:

@super_psycho said:

Why are we comparing Thor's combat speed with flash when thor has been speedblitz by wolvering (recently) and spiderman in the past.

Just refreshing memory of my friend venom..Thor getting blitz by wolverine has to be case of PIS.Thor might not have superfast reflexes but wolverine blitzing is over the top..Wolverine can sneak up on him but straight forward blitzing is something i refuse to accept..

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Killemall

@super_psycho said:

@Killemall said:

@super_psycho said:

Just refreshing memory of my friend venom..Thor getting blitz by wolverine has to be case of PIS.Thor might not have superfast reflexes but wolverine blitzing is over the top..Wolverine can sneak up on him but straight forward blitzing is something i refuse to accept..

thor himself admitted Wolverine was faster =)

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By super_psycho

@Killemall said:

@super_psycho said:

@Killemall said:

@super_psycho said:

Agile = yes

Faster = no

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@Killemall said:

My mistake, could i see the scan coz i am sure he cant do it instantly i am sure it take a lot more time/

It is instant
It is instant

Ok lets see:

does that look like barely survived to you??? And WW's durability >>> Hulk's

No Caption Provided

Yeah, Hulk really tanked that one (sarcasm). Might I add that Hulk was in a mindless state and thus couldn't feel pain, only anger.

IF hulk can survive thor's attack, if thor's attack cant destroy an adamanitum statue, i dont think its hard to believe WW can tank it either.

WW's bracelate are forged by god and are more durable than any version of galactus THAT THOR CAN HURT =)

Hulk only survived because:

A. He couldn't feel pain.

B. He was mindless, thus kept getting anrier at everything he saw, (thus stronger and more durable).

Untill her bracelets can tank universal explosion and attacks from abstract-level beings, they are far from more durable.

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_psycho said:

The OB is energy while Mjolnir is a physical attack. WW's bracelet could just be more durable to energy than physical force. Also Superman was able to brake WW bracelets by punching them and Thor is roughly equal to Supes in strength, so h sould have no problem bracking it. Are you trying to say WW's bracelets are more durable than Galactus?

Alternative reality..

Canon. Superman saw it and was ashamed to look Wonder Woman after seeing what he done.

@Killemall said:

@super_psycho said:

Thor getting blitzed by Wolverine was PIS.

Spider-man blitzed Eric Masterson, who was a noob Thor.

@Killemall said:

Bad writing.

@ReVamp said:

Has he done so in Combat?

(I keep getting this in my pm box...)

That was a combat situation.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Killemall

It is instant
It is instant
No Caption Provided

@Killemall said:

My mistake, could i see the scan coz i am sure he cant do it instantly i am sure it take a lot more time/

Ok lets see:

does that look like barely survived to you??? And WW's durability >>> Hulk's

Yeah, Hulk really tanked that one (sarcasm). Might I add that Hulk was in a mindless state and thus couldn't feel pain, only anger.

IF hulk can survive thor's attack, if thor's attack cant destroy an adamanitum statue, i dont think its hard to believe WW can tank it either.

WW's bracelate are forged by god and are more durable than any version of galactus THAT THOR CAN HURT =)

Hulk only survived because:

A. He couldn't feel pain.

B. He was mindless, thus kept getting anrier at everything he saw, (thus stronger and more durable).

Untill her bracelets can tank universal explosion and attacks from abstract-level beings, they are far from more durable.

• the hammer was never said to be travelling at even FTL in order to do so, therefore WW can simply dodge it
  • That scan proves nothing, and i remember we went through it, this is simply balder recollecting how the battle went we dont know if the battled had laster hrs, or days NOT TO MENTION APART FROM BALDER SAYING YOU ALMOST KILLED HIM THERE IS NO EVIDENCE TO SEE HULK WAS KOED EITHER. Can u show me a instant where thor has one shotted hulk?? because thor has lot to hulk , he was beaten and converted into Dr. Blake.
  • Thor regardless of whether is savage will not have lesser durability than Wonder Woman.
  • Couldnt feel pain, so what he wasnt knocked out?? what makes you think WW would be knocked out??
  • When was a hungry, dying galactus TANKED A UNIVERSAL EXPLOSION???
super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By super_psycho

@super_psycho said:

The OB is energy while Mjolnir is a physical attack. WW's bracelet could just be more durable to energy than physical force. Also Superman was able to brake WW bracelets by punching them and Thor is roughly equal to Supes in strength, so h sould have no problem bracking it. Are you trying to say WW's bracelets are more durable than Galactus?

Alternative reality..

Canon. Superman saw it and was ashamed to look Wonder Woman after seeing what he done.

Far from it .. superman and batman were brothers which they are not..It an alternative reality and you can't say that wonder woman is as strong as wonder woman from main reality and her bracelets are same as wonder woman from main reality..Wonder woman has fought superman in main continuity and guess what her bracelets weren't broken.. Wonder woman has blocked ares's attacks and a blast from greek pantheon ..

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By progenitorigin

@CitizenBane said:

Goldilocks and the cosmic donkey win this.

Yeah, basically.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Killemall

@super_psycho said:

@Killemall said:

Agile = yes

Faster = no

Actually no, we had a whole thread about his and specially the contribution came from Buckshot who did explain how thor hasnt used FLT reaction time AT ALL in the last 20 years and hence its not so hard to assume on earth Wolverine could be faster.

@Killemall said:

@super_psycho said:

Thor getting blitzed by Wolverine was PIS.

Spider-man blitzed Eric Masterson, who was a noob Thor.

@Killemall said:

Bad writing.

@ReVamp said:

Has he done so in Combat?

(I keep getting this in my pm box...)

That was a combat situation.

Again you were a part of the whole thread where buckshot was explaining stuffs still you say its PIS when evidently thor hasnt shown FLT on a combat in nearly last 20 years. Coz if i remember correctly all those scans were pretty much refuted that you showed.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By super_psycho

@Killemall: Link? If buckshot explained it then i m pretty sure it's true

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Killemall

@super_psycho said:

Far from it .. superman and batman were brothers which they are not..It an alternative reality and you can't say that wonder woman is as strong as wonder woman from main reality and her bracelets are same as wonder woman from main reality..Wonder woman has fought superman in main continuity and guess what her bracelets weren't broken.. Wonder woman has blocked ares's attacks and a blast from greek pantheon ..

Yes and if alternate reality counts, Hulk has broken Thor hammer by his mere hand (absolutely horrible writing i know)

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

• the hammer was never said to be travelling at even FTL in order to do so, therefore WW can simply dodge it

I doubt WW will dodge something this fast:

No Caption Provided

• That scan proves nothing, and i remember we went through it, this is simply balder recollecting how the battle went we dont know if the battled had laster hrs, or days. Can u show me a instant where thor has one shotted hulk?? because thor has lot to hulk , he was beaten and converted into Dr. Blake.

How does that scan prove nothing?!?!? The scan specifically stated once Thor lost control and stopped holding back he almost killed him. Howabout you showed me where Hulk converted Thor into Donald Blake (which he is impossible to do anymore because they are now separate entities)?

• Thor regardless of whether is savage will not have lesser durability than Wonder Woman.

Despite having better durability feats?

• Couldnt feel pain, so what he wasnt knocked out?? what makes you think WW would be knocked out??

Him feeling not feeling pain had lot to do with it, since pain is the main cause of one being KOed. I didn't say Mjonir will KO her, I said it will stun her long enough for Thor to hit her with various magical attacks.

In Annihilation wave.

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

@super_psycho said:

Yes and if alternate reality counts, Hulk has broken Thor hammer by his mere hand (absolutely horrible writing i know)

That was in a dream. Sorry :P

@Killemall said:

Again you were a part of the whole thread where buckshot was explaining stuffs still you say its PIS when evidently thor hasnt shown FLT on a combat in nearly last 20 years. Coz if i remember correctly all those scans were pretty much refuted that you showed.

I remember others disagreeing with him, including Morpheus, our greatest debater.

My scans weren't refuted, only the one where he was "as fast as the lightning he commands" was :P

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Killemall

@Killemall said:

I doubt WW will dodge something this fast:

No Caption Provided

• That scan proves nothing, and i remember we went through it, this is simply balder recollecting how the battle went we dont know if the battled had laster hrs, or days. Can u show me a instant where thor has one shotted hulk?? because thor has lot to hulk , he was beaten and converted into Dr. Blake.

How does that scan prove nothing?!?!? The scan specifically stated once Thor lost control and stopped holding back he almost killed him. Howabout you showed me where Hulk converted Thor into Donald Blake (which he is impossible to do anymore because they are now separate entities)?

Despite having better durability feats?

Him feeling not feeling pain had lot to do with it, since pain is the main cause of one being KOed. I didn't say Mjonir will KO her, I said it will stun her long enough for Thor to hit her with various magical attacks.

In Annihilation wave.

• Not the same thor as matter manipulation, can you prove he can do matter manipulation at FLT?? then i would see your point.
  • Almost killed Hulk as stated by Balder who is not even a credible source, besides Hammer and Snew is a 13 page comic (as oppose to 22 pages normal comics) which only talks about their recollection.
  • Better durability feats for Savage hulk?? because he survives most stuffs by healing not tanking.
  • IF it couldnt stun Hulk long enough i find it extremely far fetched that it would stun WW long enough.
  • READ WHAT I SAID BEFORE, NO GALACTUS THAT THOR HAS HURT SURVIVED A UNIVERSAL EXPLOSION AND IF THOR CAN HURT ANY VERSION WW SHOULD BE ABLE TO BEAT HIM AS WELL.
  • And how does that ever account for thor getting his back kicked by Gladiator and Mellinius
  • As per thor being converted to Donald Blake here you go:
  • Just a side note if i had shown you hulk breaking thor's hammer by his bare hand would u have known its alternate reality, :)
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Killemall

@Killemall: Sorry missed the last scan.

No Caption Provided

In case you like to check it out, its hulk 255

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Not the same thor as matter manipulation, can you prove he can do matter manipulation at FLT?? then i would see your point.

He can throw his Hammer FTL, so one can assume it can transmute at those speeds as well.

• Almost killed Hulk as stated by Balder who is not even a credible source, besides Hammer and Snew is a 13 page comic (as oppose to 22 pages normal comics) which only talks about their recollection.

Stated by Balder AND Thor. So? Recollections are something that actually happened that you remember. It still happened. NEXT!

• Better durability feats for Savage hulk?? because he survives most stuffs by healing not tanking.

I meant Thor had better durability feats. I mean the survived having the weight of 20 planets crushing him. He is THAT durable.

• IF it couldnt stun Hulk long enough i find it extremely far fetched that it would stun WW long enough.

Again, that was Savage Hulk who couldn't feel pain and durability sky-rocketed every passing second due to being mindless. WW does not have condition. BIG DIFFERENCE.

• READ WHAT I SAID BEFORE, NO GALACTUS THAT THOR HAS HURT SURVIVED A UNIVERSAL EXPLOSION AND IF THOR CAN HURT ANY VERSION WW SHOULD BE ABLE TO BEAT HIM AS WELL.

WW beat Galactus? Riiight. A even weaker Galactus than the one Thor fought survived the explosion.

• And how does that ever account for thor getting his back kicked by Gladiator and Mellinius

Thor has beaten Gladiator. I don't know who Mellinius is.

• =

Hulk was only able to do that due to the 60 second rule on Mjolnir. Thor no longer has this weakness so there is no point in bringing this up.

@Killemall said:

No Caption Provided

Read above.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@Killemall:

And SC whom has quite the collection of comics also explained why in Thor's defense.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Killemall

He can throw his Hammer FTL, so one can assume it can transmute at those speeds as well.

Stated by Balder AND Thor. So? Recollections are something that actually happened that you remember. It still happened. NEXT!

I meant Thor had better durability feats. I mean the survived having the weight of 20 planets crushing him. He is THAT durable.

Again, that was Savage Hulk who couldn't feel pain and durability sky-rocketed every passing second due to being mindless. WW does not have condition. BIG DIFFERENCE.

WW beat Galactus? Riiight. A even weaker Galactus than the one Thor fought survived the explosion.

• =

Hulk was only able to do that due to the 60 second rule on Mjolnir. Thor no longer has this weakness so there is no point in bringing this up.

@Killemall said:

Read above.

1. Just because he can thor hammer on FLT DOES NOT MEAN he can transmutate at that speed that's just pure speculation.
  2. Balder stated you almost killed hulk, Balder hasnt fought hulk nor does he know how durable he is, thor did not say anything.. recollection of thor hitting once also means that they might have been fighting for hrs days, months or even years.
  3. So what does durability got to do with the fact that WW is faster and can avoid his attack?? and my point was if Hulk wasnt KOed WW wouldnt be as well.
  4. Still savage hulk is not as durable as WW, that is sth most ppl will not agree.
  5. When did thor beat Annihilation wave galactus??? SCAN??
  6. Thor has beaten Gladiator but where was his 1000s FLT hammer when gladiator was beating him up?? or his matter manipulation ??
  7. Ok i showed the scan because YOU ASKED ME TO SHOW IT. :) My point was WW can tank thor's attack, Hulk has tanked them, gladiator has tanked them so can WW.

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@Killemall:

And SC whom has quite the collection of comics also explained why in Thor's defense.

Which post are you replying to?? i have no clue .. sorry lost =(

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@Killemall:

1. Thor has beaten Gladiator but where was his 1000s FLT hammer when gladiator was beating him up?? or his matter manipulation ?

Same reason why Thor doesn't destroy the planet within his fights.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Killemall

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@Killemall:

1. Thor has beaten Gladiator but where was his 1000s FLT hammer when gladiator was beating him up?? or his matter manipulation ?

And what reason is that??

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@Killemall said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@Killemall:

And what reason is that??

To not destroy Marvel continuity. Superman has used heat vision on a level that's immeasurable by technology (Human technology in real life can measure things 40x hotter than a supernova) but he has never utilized this in a battle when it could've possibly saved him. The writer's want a good fight, not a stomp. Thor's written to always fight on par with his enemies nowadays before he died.

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

• =

@Killemall said:

Read above.

1. Just because he can thor hammer on FLT DOES NOT MEAN he can transmutate at that speed that's just pure speculation.
  2. Balder stated you almost killed hulk, Balder hasnt fought hulk nor does he know how durable he is, thor did not say anything.. recollection of thor hitting once also means that they might have been fighting for hrs days, months or even years.
  3. So what does durability got to do with the fact that WW is faster and can avoid his attack?? and my point was if Hulk wasnt KOed WW wouldnt be as well.
  4. Still savage hulk is not as durable as WW, that is sth most ppl will not agree.
  5. When did thor beat Annihilation wave galactus??? SCAN??
  6. Thor has beaten Gladiator but where was his 1000s FLT hammer when gladiator was beating him up?? or his matter manipulation ??
  7. Ok i showed the scan because YOU ASKED ME TO SHOW IT. :) My point was WW can tank thor's attack, Hulk has tanked them, gladiator has tanked them so can WW.

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@Killemall:

Which post are you replying to?? i have no clue .. sorry lost =(

1. Alright.

2. It doesn't matter if he fought Hulk or not, he saw with his OWN EYES the Hulk nearly die from a blow from Thor. Please reread the scan. It said Thor got too into the fight and hit him as hard as he could. and Hulk was on the verge of death.

3. WW feels pain. Mindless Hulk didn't. I already explained the difference.

4. Again, that was not savage Hulk, that was mindless Hulk and I already explained way he survved that.

5. I never said Thor beat Annihilation wave Galactus. I said the Galactus Thor fought was more powerful, because the one in Annihilation Wave was on the verge of death.

6. Thor was holding back on Gladiator the 1st time. Thor even said it:

No Caption Provided

7. She can tank them, sure, but a full blow from Mjolnir would stun her long enough for Thor to transmute/ soul steal/ God blast.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Killemall

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@Killemall said:

To not destroy Marvel continuity. Superman has used heat vision on a level that's immeasurable by technology (Human technology in real life can measure things 40x hotter than a supernova) but he has never utilized this in a battle when it could've possibly saved him. The writer's want a good fight, not a stomp. Thor's written to always fight on par with his enemies nowadays before he died.

In short you are saying Thor holds back are you not?

Might I ask, have you read battle forum rules or OP in this instance? Unless otherwise stated everyone fight in character. The OP even spells out that the battle is in character. Therefore, since Thor doesn’t use 1000xFTL hammer in character he will not be using it in this battle as well, contrary to what Venom has been stating.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Killemall

1. Alright.

2. It doesn't matter if he fought Hulk or not, he saw with his OWN EYES the Hulk nearly die from a blow from Thor. Please reread the scan. It said Thor got too into the fight and hit him as hard as he could. and Hulk was on the verge of death.

4. Again, that was not savage Hulk, that was mindless Hulk and I already explained way he survved that.

5. I never said Thor beat Annihilation wave Galactus. I said the Galactus Thor fought was more powerful, because the one in Annihilation Wave was on the verge of death.

7. She can tank them, sure, but a full blow from Mjolnir would stun her long enough for Thor to transmute/ soul steal/ God blast.

1. Cheers!
  2. He did not say anything about Hulk dying, only Balder did, because that might be what Balder felt. Hulk did not die after being punched by a skyfather i find it EXTREMELY UNLIKELY hulk almost died here.
  3. Again WW has BETTER DURABILITY, if HULK can tank something WW can tank them as well, which i have been stating all the while. They have such a huge difference in power level, besides hulk wasnt even bleeding or really put down for a prolonged period, and savage hulk has been put down before, once by hercules and few avengers.
  4. You did explain why he survived difference is YOU DID NOT GIVE EVEN AN ACCEPTABLE EXPLANATION.
  5. Proof that Galactus thor fought was more powerful??? based on what???
  6. Thor holds back all the time, that is HIS CHARACTER and hence HIS PROBLEM.
  7. YEAH LIKE THOR DOES THAT TO WIN BATTLE IN CHARACTER =)
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@Killemall:

I wasn't arguing now was I? I was merely pointing certain things out. For the Hulk scan:

Hammer and Sinew -

(In an interview with Kevin Grevioux; He stated that the artist accidently put Thor in his "current" armor, in the top half of the panel. Thor was supposed to be in his "classic" costume)

according to an interview with the writer Kevin Grevioux, when asked about that issue; He stated that the sequence was written to be a flashback

discussing a battle with "Green" Hulk. The artist was instructed to show Thor in his Classic costume, but he made a mistake

that wasn't caught until after print. The artist accidently drew Thor in his current armor which gave the appearance that it was a current battle with Rhulk.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Killemall

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@Killemall:

I wasn't arguing now was I? I was merely pointing certain things out. For the Hulk scan:

Hammer and Sinew -

(In an interview with Kevin Grevioux; He stated that the artist accidently put Thor in his "current" armor, in the top half of the panel. Thor was supposed to be in his "classic" costume)

according to an interview with the writer Kevin Grevioux, when asked about that issue; He stated that the sequence was written to be a flashback

discussing a battle with "Green" Hulk. The artist was instructed to show Thor in his Classic costume, but he made a mistake

that wasn't caught until after print. The artist accidently drew Thor in his current armor which gave the appearance that it was a current battle with Rhulk.

oH COOL! CHEERS

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

1. Alright.

1. Cheers!
  2. He did not say anything about Hulk dying, only Balder did, because that might be what Balder felt. Hulk did not die after being punched by a skyfather i find it EXTREMELY UNLIKELY hulk almost died here.
  3. Again WW has BETTER DURABILITY, if HULK can tank something WW can tank them as well, which i have been stating all the while. They have such a huge difference in power level, besides hulk wasnt even bleeding or really put down for a prolonged period, and savage hulk has been put down before, once by hercules and few avengers.
  4. You did explain why he survived difference is YOU DID NOT GIVE EVEN AN ACCEPTABLE EXPLANATION.
  5. Proof that Galactus thor fought was more powerful??? based on what???
  6. Thor holds back all the time, that is HIS CHARACTER and hence HIS PROBLEM.
  7. YEAH LIKE THOR DOES THAT TO WIN BATTLE IN CHARACTER =)

2. He said Thor ALMOST KILLED HIM MEANING HULK WAS DYING. Hulk surviving Zeus was more than likely Zeus holding back as we both know Zeus could have instantly won.

3. I know WW has better durability than MOST Hulks. This Hulk's durability kept sky-rocketing by the second and could not feel pain, which allowed him to tank Thor's blow.

4. Read 3.

5. Because the Galactus he fought wasn't on the verge of death (he was just hungry), while the one in Annihilation was.

6 & 7. I saw that Thor is in character in the OP so I guess he won, kill WW.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Killemall

@Killemall said:

2. He said Thor ALMOST KILLED HIM MEANING HULK WAS DYING. Hulk surviving Zeus was more than likely Zeus holding back as we both know Zeus could have instantly won.

3. I know WW has better durability than MOST Hulks. This Hulk's durability kept sky-rocketing by the second and could not feel pain, which allowed him to tank Thor's blow.

4. Read 3.

5. Because the Galactus he fought wasn't on the verge of death (he was just hungry), while the one in Annihilation was.

1. And how would Balder exactly know if he was dying??
  2. WW has better durability than ALL hulk, unless you factor in the healing factor. Hulk did not use healing factor in that occasion.
  3. READ 2
  4. he was hungry? how do we know he wasnt on verge of death???
  5. every battle here is done in character, sth i was reminded by buckshot, unless otherwise stated in OP.
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

@Killemall said:

4. Read 3.

2. WW has better durability than ALL hulk, unless you factor in the healing factor. Hulk did not use healing factor in that occasion.
  3. READ 2
  5. every battle here is done in character, sth i was reminded by buckshot, unless otherwise stated in OP.

1. He could have been there.

2. Scans?

3. SCANS?

4. Because the one in Annihiation Wave stated he cannot go on much longer.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Killemall

3. READ 2

2. Scans?

3. SCANS?

Scans about WHAT??

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#83  Edited By Pokeysteve

@Killemall said:

@Pokeysteve: :( no body even acknoweledge my reply, i am off to bed with a heavy heart. Btw why cant WW tank thor's hammer if hulk can or if she can tank OB with her bracelate?? Its not like thor is unbetable he lost to millinus who lost to silver surfer.

Aww it's ok we love you. I think she can block just about anything with her bracelets.

@venomoushatred1001: Her bracelets were shatter in the alternate reality. Things were different. Her attire most notably. Everything was different except her name and Lasso. We have no idea where she got those bracelets from. To my knowledge they have NEVER been broken. Thor can throw his hammer at thousands of times the speed of light sure, but how fast has he been shown throwing it in Earth's atmosphere? There is a difference.

@super_psycho said:

@super_psycho said:

Alternative reality..

Would alternate timeline be more accurate? Three baddies from the future changed the past which impacted the present (at the time).

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

3. READ 2

2. Scans?

3. SCANS?

Scans about WHAT??

Scans that prove Wonder Woman has better durability than a Mindless Hulk.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Killemall

@Killemall said:

Common knoweledge really, mindless hulk has shown to bleed in the past, which wonder woman does rarely. Hulk has also been stabbed and cut rather easily, most notably by wolverine which doesnt happen to Wonder Woman. Therefore, wonder woman has better durability than hulk UNLESS YOU FACTOR IN THE HEALING FACTOR.

I could just as easily ask u the same thing, what has mindless hulk tanked that you think wonder woman cannot???

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

@Killemall said:

Common knoweledge really, mindless hulk has shown to bleed in the past, which wonder woman does rarely. Hulk has also been stabbed and cut rather easily, most notably by wolverine which doesnt happen to Wonder Woman. Therefore, wonder woman has better durability than hulk UNLESS YOU FACTOR IN THE HEALING FACTOR.

I could just as easily ask u the same thing, what has mindless hulk tanked that you think wonder woman cannot???

Whica explains how he survived the hit from Thor, his healing factor.

@Pokeysteve said:

@venomoushatred1001: Her bracelets were shatter in the alternate reality. Things were different. Her attire most notably. Everything was different except her name and Lasso. We have no idea where she got those bracelets from. To my knowledge they have NEVER been broken. Thor can throw his hammer at thousands of times the speed of light sure, but how fast has he been shown throwing it in Earth's atmosphere? There is a difference.

1. it was still acknowledged by mainstream characters as canon.

2. If Thor can throw it fast in space, why couldn't he do it that fast on Earth.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Killemall

@Killemall said:

@Killemall said:

We wasnt bleeding to show that. See how Hulk bleed when hit hard enough thor's attack wasnt it =) Zeus attack now that was it, he was bleeding and coughing goo from his mouth. There lies the difference. WW should be able to tank it.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Pokeysteve

@Pokeysteve said:

2. If Thor can throw it fast in space, why couldn't he do it that fast on Earth.

1. Not arguing with you about cannon....ness. It probably is. So much was changed in that story though you can't just assume those were the bracelets made from Zeus' Aegis. And as someone stated, her bracelets have easily tanked shots from a bloodlusted Superman. Unless someone can come up with a scan, they are unbreakable.

2. Air. There is no air in space. No friction to overcome. No gravity to weigh things down. Superman, Green Lanterns, Silver Surfer, can all travel way faster than light in space. With the air here though it's different. I hope I explained it well enough =/

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

We wasnt bleeding to show that. See how Hulk bleed when hit hard enough thor's attack wasnt it =) Zeus attack now that was it, he was bleeding and coughing goo from his mouth. There lies the difference. WW should be able to tank it.

That was Mindless Hulk who was more powerful than the one that fought Zeus.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By super_psycho

@Killemall said:

@Killemall said:

@Pokeysteve said:

It's an alternative reality. Wonder woman has blocked blasts from Greek pantheon,Ares and Nekron..lots of things were changed in that alternative reality, how can you possibly say that wonder woman's bracelets are same..All the amazons were bracelets but they are not made from aegis

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Killemall

@Killemall said:

That was Mindless Hulk who was more powerful than the one that fought Zeus.

First WWHulk bleed too so should mindless hulk. Secondly mindless hulk is not the only character to have tanked Thor's attack, Gladiator has, Hyperion has and Superme has (i think not 100% sure on this part) why is it so hard to believe WW cant tank it??

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Pokeysteve

@super_psycho said:

@Killemall said:

@Killemall said:

@Pokeysteve said:

It's an alternative reality. Wonder woman has blocked blasts from Greek pantheon,Ares and Nekron..lots of things were changed in that alternative reality, how can you possibly say that wonder woman's bracelets are same..

Lol I'm not. I've been arguing her Bracelets are pretty much indestructible and it shouldn't be assumed they are the same in that story.

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_psycho said:

It's an alternative reality. Wonder woman has blocked blasts from Greek pantheon,Ares and Nekron..lots of things were changed in that alternative reality, how can you possibly say that wonder woman's bracelets are same..

Because the mainstreme charactors considered it canon there ore they believe it could happen.@Pokeysteve said:

@Pokeysteve said:

1. Not arguing with you about cannon....ness. It probably is. So much was changed in that story though you can't just assume those were the bracelets made from Zeus' Aegis. And as someone stated, her bracelets have easily tanked shots from a bloodlusted Superman. Unless someone can come up with a scan, they are unbreakable.

2. Air. There is no air in space. No friction to overcome. No gravity to weigh things down. Superman, Green Lanterns, Silver Surfer, can all travel way faster than light in space. With the air here though it's different. I hope I explained it well enough =/

Note: this is after Superman punched them.

2. I doubt friction is going to stop Mjolnir's travel speed.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By super_psycho

@Pokeysteve: when did i say that you are the one questioning about wonder woman's bracelets

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By super_psycho

@venomoushatred1001: All the amazons wear bracelets but they are not made from aegis in mainstream reality wonder woman has blocked hits from many characters in superman's league but they weren't able break the bracelets..

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_psycho said:

@venomoushatred1001: All the amazons wear bracelets but they are not made from aegis in mainstream reality wonder woman has blocked hits from many characters in superman's league but they weren't able break the bracelets..

But that was a bloodlusted Superman who hit them.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Pokeysteve

@super_psycho said:

Because the mainstreme charactors considered it canon there ore they believe it could happen.@Pokeysteve said:

@Pokeysteve said:

2. I doubt friction is going to stop Mjolnir's travel speed.

I know the story very well. It's cannon and in it Superman breaks her bracelets. Look at her cloths. No Tiara. No red. She looks more like Donna Troy than Diana. Aside from the lasso and her name, nothing about her is the same. Why do you assume those are the Bracelets crafted from Zeus' shield? This is one instance. She blocked blows from Superman and probably even stronger characters numerous times over the years. He breaks them once in an alternate timeline where no one knows what's what and you're using it as fact?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#98  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@super_psycho said:

WW Bracelets has taken shots from Nekron Lighting and Darkseids Omega Beams WW Bracelets can take Thor Mjolnir.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Pokeysteve

@super_psycho: You didn't that was my fault. I'm getting a lot of PMs for conversations I'm not even in and I'm having trouble hahaha.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By super_psycho

@super_psycho said:

It doesn't change the fact that superman is no where near sky-fathers and wonder woman has blocked attacks from sky-fathers and even more powerful characters..