#1 Posted by sa5m (2100 posts) - - Show Bio

VS

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-No prep
-In character
-Starting 100 feet away in unpopulated city
Who wins and why?
Please use logic and reasoning
#2 Posted by slick23 (460 posts) - - Show Bio

HMMMMMMMMMMM. Team 2 loses, but the will give Team1 a lot of problems before winning.

#3 Posted by sa5m (2100 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump =)

#4 Posted by Saren (25116 posts) - - Show Bio

Goldilocks and the cosmic donkey win this.

Moderator
#5 Posted by Libertyprime (1386 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#6 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1. Thor > Wonder Woman. Beta Ray Bill > Power Girl.

#7 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1908 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1, in a hard fight.

#8 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2020 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one wins

#9 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7162 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one murders.

#10 Posted by Pokeysteve (8687 posts) - - Show Bio

This battle depends all on PG. WW, I think, can beat either of these 2 one on one so if PG goes down fast Diana succumbs to the 2 on 1. The ladies have a real chance here but Power Girl might be the weak link. Any Power Girl fans have any feats? Strength, combat or reaction time?

#11 Posted by comicdude23 (11331 posts) - - Show Bio
Team 1. Power-Girl is the weak link here.
#12 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Team 1. Thor > Wonder Woman. Beta Ray Bill > Power Girl.

OR we could put it as Thor = BRB > WW or PG.

@Pokeysteve said:

This battle depends all on PG. WW, I think, can beat either of these 2 one on one so if PG goes down fast Diana succumbs to the 2 on 1. The ladies have a real chance here but Power Girl might be the weak link. Any Power Girl fans have any feats? Strength, combat or reaction time?

Well it would be pretty hard for WW to win, the only thing i see in her favor is she might actually be faster than them but hammer should give them greater versatility. In raw power itself i have always felt PG had more than WW but WW is always better skilled so that should make a difference.

BTW i miss arguing with you about lobo and WW =) LOL

#13 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Team 1. Thor > Wonder Woman. Beta Ray Bill > Power Girl.

OR we could put it as Thor = BRB > WW or PG.

Doesn't matter. Team 1 still wins.

#14 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@Killemall said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Team 1. Thor > Wonder Woman. Beta Ray Bill > Power Girl.

OR we could put it as Thor = BRB > WW or PG.

Doesn't matter. Team 1 still wins.

I never said they wouldnt, :)

#15 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve said:

WW, I think, can beat either of these 2 one on one so if PG goes down fast Diana succumbs to the 2 on 1.

She cannot beat either of them.

#16 Posted by ReVamp (22798 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@Pokeysteve said:

WW, I think, can beat either of these 2 one on one so if PG goes down fast Diana succumbs to the 2 on 1.

She cannot beat either of them.

I disagree.

#17 Posted by super_psycho (2789 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@Pokeysteve said:

WW, I think, can beat either of these 2 one on one so if PG goes down fast Diana succumbs to the 2 on 1.

She cannot beat either of them.

Debatable .. I don't know much about beta to say something but wonder woman is more than a match for thor...

Thor can't escape the lasso..

#18 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

@super_psycho said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@Pokeysteve said:

WW, I think, can beat either of these 2 one on one so if PG goes down fast Diana succumbs to the 2 on 1.

She cannot beat either of them.

Debatable .. I don't know much about beta to say something but wonder woman is more than a match for thor...

Thor can't escape the lasso..

Wonder Woman can't the Mjolnir...

@ReVamp said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@Pokeysteve said:

WW, I think, can beat either of these 2 one on one so if PG goes down fast Diana succumbs to the 2 on 1.

She cannot beat either of them.

I disagree.

Explain?

#19 Edited by super_psycho (2789 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@super_psycho said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@Pokeysteve said:

WW, I think, can beat either of these 2 one on one so if PG goes down fast Diana succumbs to the 2 on 1.

She cannot beat either of them.

Debatable .. I don't know much about beta to say something but wonder woman is more than a match for thor...

Thor can't escape the lasso..

Wonder Woman can't the Mjolnir...

?????

#20 Posted by MyronLee26 (1090 posts) - - Show Bio

For those that say Wonder Woman could beat Thor or Beta Ray Bill, I surely would to hear there reasoning why..................

#21 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

@super_psycho said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@super_psycho said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@Pokeysteve said:

WW, I think, can beat either of these 2 one on one so if PG goes down fast Diana succumbs to the 2 on 1.

She cannot beat either of them.

Debatable .. I don't know much about beta to say something but wonder woman is more than a match for thor...

Thor can't escape the lasso..

Wonder Woman can't the Mjolnir...

?????

I forgot to put "escape".

Anyway, It doesn't matter if Wonder woman is faster or a better H2H fighter. Thor can defeat her with Soul manipulation, transmutation, and high powered Mjolnir throws. Thor is just too versatile for WW.

#22 Posted by ReVamp (22798 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001:

Wonder Woman is comparable to Superman, while not really as strong as him she's on his level. She's also quicker than him. Superman > Thor.

#23 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@venomoushatred1001:

Wonder Woman is comparable to Superman, while not really as strong as him she's on his level. She's also quicker than him. Superman > Thor.

Superman being > than Thor is HIGHLY debatable.

Wonder Woman being faster will make no difference.

Thor has also been compared to Superman, so I fail to see this as a reasoning WW superiority.

#24 Posted by super_psycho (2789 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@super_psycho said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@super_psycho said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@Pokeysteve said:

WW, I think, can beat either of these 2 one on one so if PG goes down fast Diana succumbs to the 2 on 1.

She cannot beat either of them.

Debatable .. I don't know much about beta to say something but wonder woman is more than a match for thor...

Thor can't escape the lasso..

Wonder Woman can't the Mjolnir...

?????

I forgot to put "escape".

Anyway, It doesn't matter if Wonder woman is faster or a better H2H fighter. Thor can defeat her with Soul manipulation, transmutation, and high powered Mjolnir throws. Thor is just too versatile for WW.

Yes Thor is versatile..Thor can do those things if wonder woman stays at one spot and let him do whatever he wants..Still i don't see how Thor is going to get away from lasso

#25 Posted by ReVamp (22798 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@ReVamp said:

@venomoushatred1001:

Wonder Woman is comparable to Superman, while not really as strong as him she's on his level. She's also quicker than him. Superman > Thor.

Superman being > than Thor is HIGHLY debatable.

Wonder Woman being faster will make no difference.

Thor has also been compared to Superman, so I fail to see this as a reasoning WW superiority.

Its not reasoning. If I were to use reasoning I'd make a proper case, I'm just expressing my opinion :P

#26 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

@super_psycho said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@super_psycho said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@super_psycho said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@Pokeysteve said:

WW, I think, can beat either of these 2 one on one so if PG goes down fast Diana succumbs to the 2 on 1.

She cannot beat either of them.

Debatable .. I don't know much about beta to say something but wonder woman is more than a match for thor...

Thor can't escape the lasso..

Wonder Woman can't the Mjolnir...

?????

I forgot to put "escape".

Anyway, It doesn't matter if Wonder woman is faster or a better H2H fighter. Thor can defeat her with Soul manipulation, transmutation, and high powered Mjolnir throws. Thor is just too versatile for WW.

Yes Thor is versatile..Thor can do those things if wonder woman stays at one spot and let him do whatever he wants..Still i don't see how Thor is going to get away from lasso

You act as if Thor hasn't tagged moving targets before. How exactly is Wonder Wonder gonna dodge having her molecules rearranged, having her soul released, or being hit by Mjolnir which has traveled hundreds of times FTL, destroyed by simply being thrown at it, and has hurt beings like Glactus?

#27 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@ReVamp said:

@venomoushatred1001:

Wonder Woman is comparable to Superman, while not really as strong as him she's on his level. She's also quicker than him. Superman > Thor.

Superman being > than Thor is HIGHLY debatable.

Wonder Woman being faster will make no difference.

Thor has also been compared to Superman, so I fail to see this as a reasoning WW superiority.

Its not reasoning. If I were to use reasoning I'd make a proper case, I'm just expressing my opinion :P

Which is cool. I'm just basing mine on facts and showing :P

#28 Posted by Dex_Starr (4754 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@Pokeysteve said:

WW, I think, can beat either of these 2 one on one so if PG goes down fast Diana succumbs to the 2 on 1.

She cannot beat either of them.

Actually yes, she can, both Thor and Bill are too slow to contend with her.

#29 Posted by super_psycho (2789 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@super_psycho said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@super_psycho said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@super_psycho said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@Pokeysteve said:

WW, I think, can beat either of these 2 one on one so if PG goes down fast Diana succumbs to the 2 on 1.

She cannot beat either of them.

Debatable .. I don't know much about beta to say something but wonder woman is more than a match for thor...

Thor can't escape the lasso..

Wonder Woman can't the Mjolnir...

?????

I forgot to put "escape".

Anyway, It doesn't matter if Wonder woman is faster or a better H2H fighter. Thor can defeat her with Soul manipulation, transmutation, and high powered Mjolnir throws. Thor is just too versatile for WW.

Yes Thor is versatile..Thor can do those things if wonder woman stays at one spot and let him do whatever he wants..Still i don't see how Thor is going to get away from lasso

You act as if Thor hasn't tagged moving targets before. How exactly is Wonder Wonder gonna dodge having her molecules rearranged, having her soul released, or being hit by Mjolnir which has traveled hundreds of times FTL, destroyed by simply being thrown at it, and has hurt beings like Glactus?

Wonder woman has blitz amazo before he can finish a sentence..

you act as if thor is sky-father and he can do anything with a thought...

How old is that feat? not that as if it matters becoz its still canon..Thor was created to rival people like superman so he has done some crazy things like silver age superman..

#30 Posted by ReVamp (22798 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001: Aight. I'll do the same. @venomoushatred1001 said:

You act as if Thor hasn't tagged moving targets before.

He should be able to tag Wonder Woman if she's moving at her top speed.

How exactly is Wonder Wonder gonna dodge having her molecules rearranged,

Not sure how that'd harm her considering this is in character. Also, since this is in character he wouldn't end up relying on that.

having her soul released,

Same as above, but could you tell me more on this?

or being hit by Mjolnir which has traveled hundreds of times FTL, destroyed by simply being thrown at it, and has hurt beings like Glactus?

The hammer might be fast, but Thor isn't. He won't get a chance.

#31 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

@super_psycho said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@super_psycho said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@super_psycho said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@super_psycho said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@Pokeysteve said:

WW, I think, can beat either of these 2 one on one so if PG goes down fast Diana succumbs to the 2 on 1.

She cannot beat either of them.

Debatable .. I don't know much about beta to say something but wonder woman is more than a match for thor...

Thor can't escape the lasso..

Wonder Woman can't the Mjolnir...

?????

I forgot to put "escape".

Anyway, It doesn't matter if Wonder woman is faster or a better H2H fighter. Thor can defeat her with Soul manipulation, transmutation, and high powered Mjolnir throws. Thor is just too versatile for WW.

Yes Thor is versatile..Thor can do those things if wonder woman stays at one spot and let him do whatever he wants..Still i don't see how Thor is going to get away from lasso

You act as if Thor hasn't tagged moving targets before. How exactly is Wonder Wonder gonna dodge having her molecules rearranged, having her soul released, or being hit by Mjolnir which has traveled hundreds of times FTL, destroyed by simply being thrown at it, and has hurt beings like Glactus?

Wonder woman has blitz amazo before he can finish a sentence..

you act as if thor is sky-father and he can do anything with a thought...

How old is that feat? not that as if it matters becoz its still canon..Thor was created to rival people like superman so he has done some crazy things like silver age superman..

1. Okay.

2. I do not.

3. Thor has shown soul manipulation in recent years. He has freed Asgardian souls when they were trapped in human bodies, he brought back and communicated with Cap's soul, and, recently, brought Loki back to life. So yes, he does indeed have this power.

@ReVamp said:

@venomoushatred1001: Aight. I'll do the same. @venomoushatred1001 said:

You act as if Thor hasn't tagged moving targets before.

He should be able to tag Wonder Woman if she's moving at her top speed.

How exactly is Wonder Wonder gonna dodge having her molecules rearranged,

Not sure how that'd harm her considering this is in character. Also, since this is in character he wouldn't end up relying on that.

having her soul released,

Same as above, but could you tell me more on this?

or being hit by Mjolnir which has traveled hundreds of times FTL, destroyed by simply being thrown at it, and has hurt beings like Glactus?

The hammer might be fast, but Thor isn't. He won't get a chance.

1. He sure can.

2. ... I thought the OP would said they were bloodlusted....

3. Thor has shown this ability in recent years. He has freed Asgardian souls when they were trapped in human bodies, he brought back and communicated with Cap's soul, and, recently, brought Loki back to life. So yes, he does in deed have this power.

4. That is all it takes. One hit from Thor not holding back would at least stun her long enough for Thor to work his magic (literally).

#32 Posted by Dex_Starr (4754 posts) - - Show Bio

As far as Thor being able to throw his hammer to the edge of the galaxy, he would have to have sufficient reaction time in order to this before getting blitzed himself, on top of that he would have to KO Wonder Woman with one shot, otherwise he'll be without Mjolnir against Wonder Woman.

#33 Posted by ReVamp (22798 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said: .

1. Okay.

2. I do not.

3. Thor has shown soul manipulation in recent years. He has freed Asgardian souls when they were trapped in human bodies, he brought back and communicated with Cap's soul, and, recently, brought Loki back to life. So yes, he does in deed have this power.

Has he done this in battle? Its not feasible to assume that he can do it in battle, if he hasn't been shown to do it.

#34 Posted by Pokeysteve (8687 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: More raw power I could be convinced to agree with you. Skills + speed though I think WW takes PG any day of the week. Where did that WW vs Lobo thread go?! I don't even remember when that was haha good times.

@venomoushatred1001: Thor, Supes, and WW are all pretty much in the same strength department with WW last. Her speed and H2H skills make all of the difference here actually. Thor is slower than Superman (reflex wise) and Wonder Woman is faster. She has better fighting ability. You don't seriously think she's just going to stand at distance all duhhhh at him while he chucks his hammer at her repeatedly? She's going to get in and stop him from using it. Hammer strikes will be blocked easily by her Bracelets or just sidestepped. His last resort is going toe to toe and then she eventually beats him down. Assuming she doesn't get him in the Lasso that is haha. As for transmutation and all this other stuff, if he regularly did half of the crap people use in these battle than Marvel wouldn't need any other heroes. Just my opinion. I probably know more about her and you, no doubt, know more about him.

#35 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve said:

@venomoushatred1001: Thor, Supes, and WW are all pretty much in the same strength department with WW last.

I know, but Wonder Woman, however, is a peg weaker than Superman and Thor based on feats.

@venomoushatred1001:Thor is slower than Superman (reflex wise) and Wonder Woman is faster. She has better fighting ability. You don't seriously think she's just going to stand at distance all duhhhh at him while he chucks his hammer at her repeatedly?

No, but I do expect her to get hit by it since Thor has thrown Mjolnir Millions of times FTL (WW isn't even THAT fast). This will stun her long enough for Thor to take her out in various ways.

Hammer strikes will be blocked easily by her Bracelets or just sidestepped.

I doubt her bracelets are gonna stop something that injured Galactus and bursts plantets. And she is not fast enough to dosdge something at that speed.

His last resort is going toe to toe and then she eventually beats him down.

It certainly isn't his last resort.

Assuming she doesn't get him in the Lasso that is haha.

Thor has shown the ability to create force fields and go intangible. Unless Wonder woman Lasso has tagged intangible beings.

As for transmutation and all this other stuff, if he regularly did half of the crap people use in these battle than Marvel wouldn't need any other heroes. Just my opinion. I probably know more about her and you, no doubt, know more about him.

Thor doesn't use these abilities often because he holds back and wants to give his opponent a fair chance. He won't be going easy on someone as powerful as Wonder Woman.

#36 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@venomoushatred1001 said: .

1. Okay.

2. I do not.

3. Thor has shown soul manipulation in recent years. He has freed Asgardian souls when they were trapped in human bodies, he brought back and communicated with Cap's soul, and, recently, brought Loki back to life. So yes, he does in deed have this power.

Has he done this in battle? Its not feasible to assume that he can do it in battle, if he hasn't been shown to do it.

He has done this in battle:

#37 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@super_psycho said:

You act as if Thor hasn't tagged moving targets before. How exactly is Wonder Wonder gonna dodge having her molecules rearranged, having her soul released, or being hit by Mjolnir which has traveled hundreds of times FTL, destroyed by simply being thrown at it, and has hurt beings like Glactus?

This is a little stretching it:

  • to rearrange molecule Thor has to point the hammer at her and hit her with the rays which shouldnt travel faster than the speed of light, basic science concept unless you have something in the comics to prove to the contrary and wonderwoman should be fast enough to dodge it or block it with her bracelate.
  • Soul release is a long long process would WW sit there and wait for it??
  • Hulk has tanked an unrestrained blow from the hammer, and i am not making the unrestrained part it was clearly stated on the panel and hulk survived, shouldnt wonder woman be able tpo do the same.
  • Hurting galactus? PIS + was a weak version, more emphasis on the PIS part because Galactus should have no problems fighting Odin let alone Thor.

@ReVamp said:

@venomoushatred1001: Aight. I'll do the same. @venomoushatred1001 said:

You act as if Thor hasn't tagged moving targets before.

He should be able to tag Wonder Woman if she's moving at her top speed.

How exactly is Wonder Wonder gonna dodge having her molecules rearranged,

Not sure how that'd harm her considering this is in character. Also, since this is in character he wouldn't end up relying on that.

having her soul released,

Same as above, but could you tell me more on this?

or being hit by Mjolnir which has traveled hundreds of times FTL, destroyed by simply being thrown at it, and has hurt beings like Glactus?

The hammer might be fast, but Thor isn't. He won't get a chance.

Man you yourself are short selling WW who's debating in her favour, if she can deflect OB who’s hurt COIE anti-monitor and Spectre she can most definitely dodge or tank the hammer on her bracelet.

@Pokeysteve said:

@Killemall: More raw power I could be convinced to agree with you. Skills + speed though I think WW takes PG any day of the week. Where did that WW vs Lobo thread go?! I don't even remember when that was haha good times.

@venomoushatred1001: Thor, Supes, and WW are all pretty much in the same strength department with WW last. Her speed and H2H skills make all of the difference here actually. Thor is slower than Superman (reflex wise) and Wonder Woman is faster. She has better fighting ability. You don't seriously think she's just going to stand at distance all duhhhh at him while he chucks his hammer at her repeatedly? She's going to get in and stop him from using it. Hammer strikes will be blocked easily by her Bracelets or just sidestepped. His last resort is going toe to toe and then she eventually beats him down. Assuming she doesn't get him in the Lasso that is haha. As for transmutation and all this other stuff, if he regularly did half of the crap people use in these battle than Marvel wouldn't need any other heroes. Just my opinion. I probably know more about her and you, no doubt, know more about him.

I totally agree with the reply you have posted for me.

Transmutation rays WW can either block it with the bracelate or dodge it, thats how i see it.

#38 Posted by ReVamp (22798 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001: From that I can see that its not in character to use it. With the "May Odin forgive me" it was apparent he was driven to the edge.

#39 Posted by super_psycho (2789 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@ReVamp said:

@venomoushatred1001 said: .

1. Okay.

2. I do not.

3. Thor has shown soul manipulation in recent years. He has freed Asgardian souls when they were trapped in human bodies, he brought back and communicated with Cap's soul, and, recently, brought Loki back to life. So yes, he does in deed have this power.

Has he done this in battle? Its not feasible to assume that he can do it in battle, if he hasn't been shown to do it.

He has done this in battle:

It says immortality..Again wonder woman is not going to stand there and let thor do this..

#40 Posted by Pokeysteve (8687 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001:

I know, but Wonder Woman, however, is a peg weaker than Superman and Thor based on feats.

Not enough to make a difference.

No, but I do expect her to get hit by it since Thor has thrown Mjolnir Millions of times FTL (WW isn't even THAT fast). This will stun her long enough for Thor to take her out in various ways.

Can he throw it that fast in Earth's atmosphere? There must be a wind up time.

I doubt her bracelets are gonna stop something that injured Galactus and bursts plantets. And she is not fast enough to dosdge something at that speed.

Sorry I meant if he just tries to hit her with it. Not throwing it. Close range Melee stuff.

Thor has shown the ability to create force fields and go intangible. Unless Wonder woman Lasso has tagged intangible beings.

How often? This is one of those things I was talking about. "Has Shown" Implies it's not a regular thing. Superman has shown Super-ventriloquism (felt ridiculous typing that) but no one ever says "Superman distracts Darkseid with ventriloquism then punches him". Wonder Woman has shown the ability to cross her Bracelets and create force fields. Might block the hammer.

#41 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve: :( no body even acknoweledge my reply, i am off to bed with a heavy heart. Btw why cant WW tank thor's hammer if hulk can or if she can tank OB with her bracelate?? Its not like thor is unbetable he lost to millinus who lost to silver surfer.

#42 Posted by buttersdaman000 (10575 posts) - - Show Bio

I like how everybody is saying that PowerGirl is the weak link......and how people use the same 20+ year old scans for Thor to try to prove his standing......

If you really want to get technical, Neither BRB or Thor have shown nano second reaction time (and dont use the BRB feat because that is clearly misinterpreted).

#43 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

This is a little stretching it:

  • to rearrange molecule Thor has to point the hammer at her and hit her with the rays which shouldnt travel faster than the speed of light, basic science concept unless you have something in the comics to prove to the contrary and wonderwoman should be fast enough to dodge it or block it with her bracelate.

You are mistaken. To rearrange molecules Thor would have to either:

-Throw his hammer at her (which can travel millions of times faster than light.

-Raise his hammer in the air

No beam is needed.

  • Soul release is a long long process would WW sit there and wait for it??

Not at all. Thor has instantly released souls. Once he freed Lady Sif's soul by basically saying "You are free".

  • Hulk has tanked an unrestrained blow from the hammer, and i am not making the unrestrained part it was clearly stated on the panel and hulk survived, shouldnt wonder woman be able tpo do the same.

Hulk barely survived. All I'm stating is that all thor needs is to stun WW, which Mjolnir will surely do.

  • Hurting galactus? PIS + was a weak version, more emphasis on the PIS part because Galactus should have no problems fighting Odin let alone Thor.

Its not PIS because Thor has hurt Galacctus MULTIPLE times. He even had him screaming in pain at one point. Also hungry Galactus >>>> WW in durability.

Man you yourself are short selling WW who's debating in her favour, if she can deflect OB who’s hurt COIE anti-monitor and Spectre she can most definitely dodge or tank the hammer on her bracelet.

The OB is energy while Mjolnir is a physical attack. WW's bracelet could just be more durable to energy than physical force. Also Superman was able to brake WW bracelets by punching them and Thor is roughly equal to Supes in strength, so h sould have no problem bracking it. Are you trying to say WW's bracelets are more durable than Galactus?

Transmutation rays WW can either block it with the bracelate or dodge it, thats how i see it.

As already stated, no beam is necessary.

#44 Posted by super_psycho (2789 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

The OB is energy while Mjolnir is a physical attack. WW's bracelet could just be more durable to energy than physical force. Also Superman was able to brake WW bracelets by punching them and Thor is roughly equal to Supes in strength, so h sould have no problem bracking it. Are you trying to say WW's bracelets are more durable than Galactus?

Alternative reality..

#45 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@Killemall said:

This is a little stretching it:

  • to rearrange molecule Thor has to point the hammer at her and hit her with the rays which shouldnt travel faster than the speed of light, basic science concept unless you have something in the comics to prove to the contrary and wonderwoman should be fast enough to dodge it or block it with her bracelate.

You are mistaken. To rearrange molecules Thor would have to either:

-Throw his hammer at her (which can travel millions of times faster than light.

-Raise his hammer in the air

No beam is needed.

My mistake, could i see the scan coz i am sure he cant do it instantly i am sure it take a lot more time/

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Hulk barely survived. All I'm stating is that all thor needs is to stun WW, which Mjolnir will surely do.

Ok lets see:

does that look like barely survived to you??? And WW's durability >>> Hulk's

@venomoushatred1001 said:

The OB is energy while Mjolnir is a physical attack. WW's bracelet could just be more durable to energy than physical force. Also Superman was able to brake WW bracelets by punching them and Thor is roughly equal to Supes in strength, so h sould have no problem bracking it. Are you trying to say WW's bracelets are more durable than Galactus?

Transmutation rays WW can either block it with the bracelate or dodge it, thats how i see it.

As already stated, no beam is necessary.

IF hulk can survive thor's attack, if thor's attack cant destroy an adamanitum statue, i dont think its hard to believe WW can tank it either.

WW's bracelate are forged by god and are more durable than any version of galactus THAT THOR CAN HURT =)

#46 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve said:

Not enough to make a difference.

It certainly does. Thor should have the strength advantage.

Can he throw it that fast in Earth's atmosphere? There must be a wind up time.

I SERIOUSLY doubt it.

.

Sorry I meant if he just tries to hit her with it. Not throwing it. Close range Melee stuff.

He won't have to rely on that.

Thor has shown the ability to create force fields and go intangible. Unless Wonder woman Lasso has tagged intangible beings.

How often? This is one of those things I was talking about.

When needed.

"Has Shown" Implies it's not a regular thing. Superman has shown Super-ventriloquism (felt ridiculous typing that) but no one ever says "Superman distracts Darkseid with ventriloquism then punches him". Wonder Woman has shown the ability to cross her Bracelets and create force fields. Might block the hammer.

I know, but there is no evidence that states he does not have this ability anymore. And its already beeen stated by Doctor Strange that he is still just as powerful as hes ever been.

Superman showing Ventrloquism was back in the silver age where Superman had a billion powers. it has been confirmed by DC that he no longer possess all of thsose powers.

As already stated her bracelets have to be more durable than Galactus to block Mjolnir.

#47 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2767 posts) - - Show Bio

ww > thor...comes down to pg and beta ray...

#48 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001: also where was the 1000s time FLT hammer when he lost to gladiator or was being handed his arse by Millennius??

#49 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

@super_psycho said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@ReVamp said:

@venomoushatred1001 said: .

1. Okay.

2. I do not.

3. Thor has shown soul manipulation in recent years. He has freed Asgardian souls when they were trapped in human bodies, he brought back and communicated with Cap's soul, and, recently, brought Loki back to life. So yes, he does in deed have this power.

Has he done this in battle? Its not feasible to assume that he can do it in battle, if he hasn't been shown to do it.

He has done this in battle:

It says immortality..Again wonder woman is not going to stand there and let thor do this..

Thor has instantly released souls like he did to Sif. WW's movements won't save her.

#50 Posted by ReVamp (22798 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@super_psycho said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@ReVamp said:

@venomoushatred1001 said: .

1. Okay.

2. I do not.

3. Thor has shown soul manipulation in recent years. He has freed Asgardian souls when they were trapped in human bodies, he brought back and communicated with Cap's soul, and, recently, brought Loki back to life. So yes, he does in deed have this power.

Has he done this in battle? Its not feasible to assume that he can do it in battle, if he hasn't been shown to do it.

He has done this in battle:

It says immortality..Again wonder woman is not going to stand there and let thor do this..

Thor has instantly released souls like he did to Sif. WW's movements won't save her.

Has he done so in Combat?

(I keep getting this in my pm box...)