Thor and Asgard, superman, silver surfer, and martian manhunter..

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Clark_EL

Couldn't fit the title sorry.

O.k. Thor and Asgard (no Odin), Superman, silver surfer, Green Lantern(Hal), and Martian Manhunter v.s. Darkseid + Apokolips, and Thanos

Fight to the death

Asgardians and the evil team are blood lusted.

Classic versions for the marvel characters.

New 52 versions for the DC characters.

Darkseid Thanos and their armies are marching on the rainbow bridge.

The good team is prepared and knows they are coming.

Who wins?

Asagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Asagod

@Clark_EL: This should be on the battle forums.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Pokeysteve

The good team should be able to handle this. The bridge isn't that wide which will make it easy for any 2 of the 5 bigs to hold them off while the rest counter attack. All of them being able to fly is an advantage and then there's everyone else from Asgard.

cmartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By cmartin

i hate this stupid blood lusted term.....

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Pyrogram

battle forum and asgard wins

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By dondave

can you move this to the battle forum please

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Clark_EL

Sorry guys I'm new here. Apokolips has powerful troops and very good technology. Plus Darkseid and Thanos are some of the strongest villians in their universe. I'm not saying they would win but...

FiMFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By FiMFTW

Just to clarify, Asgard has a yellow sun, right?

Team 1 wins in a fight I would very much like to see.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Clark_EL

@FiMFTW: Don't know if it has a yellow sun or not.

Charetter115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Charetter115

Yes it does. and Team 2 wins. New 52 Darkseid is too strong for this team.

Franchise1590

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Franchise1590

Team 1 should win in an epic battle where Sif dies in Thor's arms and bodies and blood are laying everywhere.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@Franchise1590 said:

Team 1 should win in an epic battle where Sif dies in Thor's arms and bodies and blood are laying everywhere.

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jobbernos

darkseid solos.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@jobbernos said:

darkseid solos.

No. Darkseid can't solo the big 5...Darkseid and Thanos both combined effort is enough IMO.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Clark_EL

@jobbernos: No he doesn't...He would at least need his army to make a challenge.

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By deaditegonzo

@Clark_EL said:

@FiMFTW: Don't know if it has a yellow sun or not.

Doesnt really matter, seeing as this is New 52 Supes, and he was bench pressing earth's weight for five days without sunlight, and only dropped one bead of sweat. Clearly New 52 Superman's Solar Reserves are unfathomable (as this feat would be pretty amazing with a sun dip).

Anyway, we know Darkseid can stalemate the JLA, which in some ways was superior to this team, but your team has two huge positive additions in the Silver Surfer.and Martian Manhunter. If MM was the only change from the JLA, id still say Darkseid Solos, while his lackeys deal with Asgard. With SS added in, Thanos will have to handle him. IMO, they could handle the team just split up like that, Darkseid v MM, Supes, Thor, and Hal; Thanos handles SS; and the Armies and Weapons of Apokolips handle Asgard (for the most part with some overspill probably). But thats the hardest way, if they split it more evenly, say Thanos v SS and Hal, Darkseid v MM, Supes and Thor, and suddenly its pretty easy.

Team 2 has a solid victory.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Bo88gdan

Team 1 would win

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By dondave

Team 1, although Thanos escapes

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Clark_EL

@deaditegonzo: Well we only saw Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Aquaman, The Flash (he didn't really do anything though), and Cyborg (The only thing he did was boom tube him to apokolips). We actually saw supes do fairly well against darkseid(by himself). Considering I believe helspont is around darkseid level he wouldn't go down that easy(Superman). Anyways I would argue that Thor ans Martian Manhunter (I has a thread for Martian Manhunter vs. new 52 justice league...Martian manhunter is winning) are more powerful than any of the new 52 justice league members. Thanos is actually the most powerful member here..so Hal silver surfer get stomped.

So I say new 52 supes and thor>new 52 darkseid

And Martian Manhunter, New 52 Hal, and Silver Surfed hold of thanos till Darkseid goes Down where Superman and thor then help. I'm having a tough time with the armies. I mean we got got a bunch of gods who have enhanced strength and speed, have been fighting for hundreds of years, and have magic. Now the Parademons are strong, durable, advanced weapons and armor, and the biggest advantage is flight...I might give it to asgard considering they have fought much worse.

So I Think team 1 would win, but I'm not sure.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By jeanroygrant

Gaea solo's.

Thread/

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By deaditegonzo

@Clark_EL said:

@deaditegonzo: Well we only saw Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Aquaman, The Flash (he didn't really do anything though), and Cyborg (The only thing he did was boom tube him to apokolips). We actually saw supes do fairly well against darkseid(by himself). Considering I believe helspont is around darkseid level he wouldn't go down that easy(Superman). Anyways I would argue that Thor ans Martian Manhunter (I has a thread for Martian Manhunter vs. new 52 justice league...Martian manhunter is winning) are more powerful than any of the new 52 justice league members. Thanos is actually the most powerful member here..so Hal silver surfer get stomped.

And Martian Manhunter, New 52 Hal, and Silver Surfed hold of thanos till Darkseid goes Down where Superman and thor then help. I'm having a tough time with the armies. I mean we got got a bunch of gods who have enhanced strength and speed, have been fighting for hundreds of years, and have magic. Now the Parademons are strong, durable, advanced weapons and armor, and the biggest advantage is flight...I might give it to asgard considering they have fought much worse.

So I Think team 1 would win, bu I'm not sure.

See, id say Thor is the greatest weakness for team 1 and theyd be better served to get Wonder Woman back in his place, IMO. A lot of people are overselling a single page in a flashback about MM vs the JLA, there was no context, and I have yet to see anything to lead me to believe he is even on New 52 Superman's level, let alone a match for the entire JLA.

Darkseid, with half an Omega Effect, KOed Superman, and he couldnt even outrun it. Assuming he wants to, he could split his Omega Effect and KO any two of these characters he's up against save Silver Surfer (who im not convinced he could put down so easily) AND MAYBE Martian Manhunter (if he proves close to his Pre52 showings).

I think between New 52 Darkseid and Thanos, Thanos is definitely the more dangerous, and greatest overall threat, but I dont believe he would perform as well in a brawl. He'd better serve his team by taking a mostly tactical position.

Also, Darkseids army would include "Darkseid's Elite", and thats just not fair.

asIsuspected

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By asIsuspected

I give it to a team

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By jeanroygrant

@deaditegonzo said:

@Clark_EL said:

See, id say Thor is the greatest weakness for team 1 and theyd be better served to get Wonder Woman back in his place, IMO. A lot of people are overselling a single page in a flashback about MM vs the JLA, there was no context, and I have yet to see anything to lead me to believe he is even on New 52 Superman's level, let alone a match for the entire JLA.

Darkseid, with half an Omega Effect, KOed Superman, and he couldnt even outrun it. Assuming he wants to, he could split his Omega Effect and KO any two of these characters he's up against save Silver Surfer (who im not convinced he could put down so easily) AND MAYBE Martian Manhunter (if he proves close to his Pre52 showings).

I think between New 52 Darkseid and Thanos, Thanos is definitely the more dangerous, and greatest overall threat, but I dont believe he would perform as well in a brawl. He'd better serve his team by taking a mostly tactical position.

How does Wonder Woman serve better than Thor ?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By dondave

@jeanroygrant: probably because she's faster than him

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By jeanroygrant

@dondave said:

@jeanroygrant: probably because she's faster than him

But he beats her in every other category, other than fighting skills.

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would assume that Darksied and Thanos are prepped seeing as they are marching on Asgard, so I would say that they take this.

I mean, Osborn could've marched Asgard without Sentry if Heimdall's tower was already down.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Clark_EL

@deaditegonzo said:

@Clark_EL said:

Thor has taken hits from celestials, Thanos, Hulk, Galactus, Odin and much more...

And guess what he got back up and kept fighting. Thor's durability is far higher than new 52 superman, or Wonder Woman. Thor out classes Wondy in strength, Durability, Stamina/Endurance, and what everyone seems to be forgetting about is his power....Thor has a huge power set he can make storms that engulfs worlds, God blasts (which wave defeated galactus and can easily destroy planets, Anti force blasts (defeated Thanosi, and I think mangog don't take me on that), and of course lightning. Does everyone forget that Wonder Woman has no energy attacks at all.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Clark_EL

@Pwok21: It's the Odin sleep but they only think Thor and his army are there. The Asgard team is actually prepared.

Thanos and Darkseid are surprised to see that Martian Manhunter, Silver Surfer, Hal, and Kal-El are there.

Avatar image for supermanwins465
SupermanWins465

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SupermanWins465
@Clark_EL
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Clark_EL:

I think that I'll still give the win to the Invaders.

Thanos takes on cosmic level heroes regularly and Darkseid is no slouch either.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By dondave

@Clark_EL: Wonder Woman has a form of a lightning attack aswell, granted it probablt=y not as good as Thor's but it has affected a god, so it something

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Clark_EL

@dondave: I highly doubt it's even close to storm level.

And Thor lightning>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Storm lightning

BTW storm as in the marvel character.

Nightflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Nightflash

I beleive darkseid and Thanos has this sealed. Darkseid one shotted superman and flashed barely escaped omega beams.

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By robertloucksjr

@deaditegonzo: Yeah, how tough is Darkseid's Elite. Not a DC guy, so Kalibak is the only one I have a power scale in mind for. Wiki has 15 of them so there is a posse.

Of course, Asgard also have some elite besides the ones mentioned in the specifications (Loki/Enchantress/Baldur/Brunhilde/Frigga/Freya/Heimdall/Destroyer Armor/Karnilla/Roughhouse) and then some lesser elite (Sif/Tyr/Warriors 3/other Valkyrie).

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By dondave

@Clark_EL: I never said it was, I said it because you sauid she had no energy attacks

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Clark_EL

@robertloucksjr: In new 52 we have only seen Darkseid and his parademons.

In wonder Woman #15 we see Orion.

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By robertloucksjr

@dondave said:

@Clark_EL: I never said it was, I said it because you sauid she had no energy attacks

In an big battle like this I would rather have Thor anyway. Her speed advantage probably means less than the durability and large scale attacks (major lightning/Gaia earth powers/Mjolnir ground pound) that Thor can provide in pitched battle settings.

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By robertloucksjr

@Clark_EL said:

@robertloucksjr: In new 52 we have only seen Darkseid and his parademons.

In wonder Woman #15 we see Orion.

Was he for or against Darkseid?

Either way, with no Darkseid Elite known, it looks better for Asgard now.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Clark_EL

@robertloucksjr: I don't think it said.

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By deaditegonzo

@jeanroygrant: Because i'd say WW is stronger, MUCH faster, a better fighter, and comparably equipped with Lasso + Magic Bracers + Magic Tiara

Thor only has durability (over New 52 WW anyway) and Mjolnir. Thor is one of the brickiest bricks, and when he goes toe to toe with the likes of Silver Surfer, id call that PIS.

@Clark_EL: Most Thanos and Galactus fans ive talked to say Thor has never legitimately beaten them? Any Thanos/ Galactus experts want to chime in on that?

@robertloucksjr said:

@deaditegonzo: Yeah, how tough is Darkseid's Elite. Not a DC guy, so Kalibak is the only one I have a power scale in mind for. Wiki has 15 of them so there is a posse.

Of course, Asgard also have some elite besides the ones mentioned in the specifications (Loki/Enchantress/Baldur/Brunhilde/Frigga/Freya/Heimdall/Destroyer Armor/Karnilla/Roughhouse) and then some lesser elite (Sif/Tyr/Warriors 3/other Valkyrie).

- Mantis was killed Pre52, and I dont know if he's back, but if he is, he is extremely powerful. He absorbs energy, and was capable of even totally owning Guy Gardner and absorbing his GL Power. He fought toe to toe against Infinity Man who was a peer of Supes Pre-Crisis, a superior to Supes post crisis, and the status of which I do not know currently. He's worth specifically looking up, as he could likely be a problem for any one of the Heroes even.

- Kalibak is worth mentioning, as he has gone as far as to be a challenge for Supes, but also been a Supes' chump as well.

- Steppenwolf is Darkseid's uncle, and he actually has a New 52 showing, as he is the one who invaded Earth-2.

The rest of them wouldnt likely be a challenge for a herald level character.

There are also Darkseid's Furies.

I say Thanos and Darkseid win.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Clark_EL

@deaditegonzo: You are going to trust the fans who worship these characters? By the way what you read is considered Legit because it's comics...Writers can write what ever they want.

I haven't seen any good speed feats from Wondy except for in justice league #15 she flys and keeps up with supes.

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By deaditegonzo

@Clark_EL said:

@deaditegonzo: You are going to trust the fans who worship these characters? By the way what you read is considered Legit because it's comics...Writers can write what ever they want.

I haven't seen any good speed feats from Wondy except for in justice league #15 she flys and keeps up with supes.

Actually, to be perfectly fair, if you actually think Thor = Galactus, or Thor = Thanos, then I feel like youre maybe letting your Thor fandom preclude reason.

And yes, anything can happen in comics, but no its not always legit. Unless Black Panther can armlock the Surfer? And didnt Red Hulk bash Thors face in with his own hammer?

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Clark_EL

@deaditegonzo: I'm kidding..If you look on my top ten villains page you can see Thanos is my favorite. You may not like what happens in comics but it's still legit...You can ignore and pay no attention to it but technically it still happened...unless it's non-cannon. I wish characters had set power limits, but there are plots that require more or less abilities by the characters. And didnt Red Hulk bash Thors face in with his own hammer?" To answer your question Yes it did happen, it was stupid but yeah...

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Clark_EL

@deaditegonzo: By the way I know there are PIS and CIS but still.

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By deaditegonzo

@Clark_EL said:

@deaditegonzo: I'm kidding..If you look on my top ten villains page you can see Thanos is my favorite. You may not like what happens in comics but it's still legit...You can ignore and pay no attention to it but technically it still happened...unless it's non-cannon. I wish characters had set power limits, but there are plots that require more or less abilities by the characters. And didnt Red Hulk bash Thors face in with his own hammer?" To answer your question Yes it did happen, it was stupid but yeah...

Its all good, such is a the life of a comic fan. Hundreds of people will write and draw our favorite characters in our lifetimes, some portrayals we'll love, some we'll hate.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Clark_EL

@deaditegonzo: Yeah I read an issue of spiderman beating thanos easily and he had the cosmic cube...actually I think the scan is in this thread.