• 66 results
#1 Posted by XiiX (9154 posts) - - Show Bio

and

Aquaman(Pre-New 52)

VS

Black Adam

and

Namor(No Phoenix)

-Fight takes place on a sandy beach near the ocean.

#2 Posted by xxxddd (3593 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.

Thor would beat Black Adam, and one shot Namor.

#3 Posted by jashro44 (23800 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know about aquaman but I'm pretty sure him and namor get 1 shotted (some one can correct me if I'm wrong about aquaman). I think this is pretty much thor vs black adam unless aquaman is more useful then I am giving him credit for.

#4 Posted by emad_ishtiaque (370 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 would take this only because of Black Adam.

#5 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2. Black Adam would solo (ignore my username, please, haha).

#6 Posted by SwordandShields (712 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor Solos, one Mjolnir to black adams face and thats a wrap.

#7 Posted by TitanTempest (347 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam and Namor for the Win...... Adam Fries Aquaman and then destroys Thor

#8 Posted by Deranged Midget (17854 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor isn't solo'ing this at all. Black Adam is powerful enough to give him a suitable battle and Aquaman is slightly under-matched against Namor. I'd say Black Adam could take down Thor due to his speed alone as their strength is arguably the same.

Team 2 should edge out the win.

#9 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3229 posts) - - Show Bio

@emad_ishtiaque said:

#10 Posted by Russel70 (58 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#11 Posted by TheCannon (19223 posts) - - Show Bio

I say team 2. I think Thor and Black Adam could hold each other off while Namor beats Aquaman. Then it's Thor against Namor and Black Adam.

#12 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd said:

Team 1.

Thor would beat Black Adam, and one shot Namor.

Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope.

Team 2 should win this.

Black Adam is capable of beating both of them, but Namor can at least hold Aquaman until Black Adam comes along after beating Thor.

#13 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 wins here. Black Adam is the deciding factor in this fight.

#14 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam solo's.

#15 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam is overrated and Thor is Under-estimated....That's all I can say.

#16 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor>Black Adam

Aquaman>Namor

#17 Posted by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam is over rated Honestly. I could definitely see Thor beating him and one shotting Namor.

#18 Posted by BlackWind (7056 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor is stronger than Aquaman physically, but is outmatched in versatility. Continuous mental bolts can take Namor down.

#20 Posted by TheTmac (472 posts) - - Show Bio

So this is basically Thor vs BA.Im going with BA.

#21 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@solesamurai said:

Black Adam is over rated Honestly. I could definitely see Thor beating him and one shotting Namor.

#22 Posted by Epicbeast3000 (956 posts) - - Show Bio
@blackadamFTW: You are forgetting Thor's energy manipulation. Thor could beat Black Adam
#23 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor would beat Black Adam. People need to stop basing his fight off of WW3, which was him taking on everyone. If people want to say that, it is said by Martian Manhunter that all Black Adam's punches were meant to kill, in which case no superhero in this specific battle was killed.

#24 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@Epicbeast3000 said:

@blackadamFTW: You are forgetting Thor's energy manipulation. Thor could beat Black Adam

I'm not forgetting anything, and no he couldn't.

@ThunderGodsWrath: Wow, you're using my picture against me, haha It's just hyperbole that shows how he doesn't hold back. I mean look at that first picture, and look at all the heavy hitters on the team against. He's beaten a lot of those heavy hitters multiple times, too.

#25 Posted by Nightflash (713 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor and Aquaman are nonfactors and Black Adam beats thor.

#26 Edited by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

@Epicbeast3000 said:

I'm not forgetting anything, and no he couldn't.

@ThunderGodsWrath: Wow, you're using my picture against me, haha It's just hyperbole that shows how he doesn't hold back. I mean look at that first picture, and look at all the heavy hitters on the team against. He's beaten a lot of those heavy hitters multiple times, too.

LOL :P I shall prove Thor is superior to Black Adam !

#27 Posted by BlueHope (360 posts) - - Show Bio

you know... BA vs Thor debates never end in this site...

#28 Posted by Nightflash (713 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath: Black Adam beats Thor. Black Adam once one shotted atom smasher, defeated martian manhunter and in that fight he resisted a mindrape plus trading blows with a guy who has lifted a third of the earth puts his strength level very high. He has also taken hits from Superman who we all know bench presses the earth on a regular basis. The marvel family has troubles with him. His speed alowed to keep up with jay garic.

#29 Posted by Jedisupermaster (1390 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor can solo.

#30 Posted by Nightflash (713 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jedisupermaster: no he cant. please provide scans showing he is superior to black adam

#31 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightflash said:

@ThunderGodsWrath: Black Adam beats Thor. Black Adam once one shotted atom smasher, defeated martian manhunter and in that fight he resisted a mindrape plus trading blows with a guy who has lifted a third of the earth puts his strength level very high. He has also taken hits from Superman who we all know bench presses the earth on a regular basis. The marvel family has troubles with him. His speed alowed to keep up with jay garic.

One shotting Atom Smasher? Impressive, but here is what Atom Smasher did to him in one punch, so his durability doesn't seem too nice now. Doesn't matter that he wasn't suspecting it.Durability doesn't depend on holding back or not. That says a lot for Adam right there,

Martian Manhunter one was not even a fight. He just punched John, and left. John wasn't even ko'd.

Superman never moved 1/3 of the planet. It was Ion Kyle Rayner who did it alone.

Keep up with Jay Garrick not trying.

#32 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@emad_ishtiaque said:

#33 Posted by Epicbeast3000 (956 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThunderGodsWrath: Plus black adam was amped up by Isis.
#34 Posted by Epicbeast3000 (956 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nightflash: Thor beat glory, a skyfather lvl being, Thor 3 shotted gladiator, Thor beat a amped up hulk and thing combined, using only his physical power. Thor beat ego. Made galactus flee with his godblast. Thor could matter transmute, go intaglible, summon winds of a thousand worlds. Thor could redirect energy and shoot it 10 times more powerful with his hammer. If Thor goes all out, Black Adam is dead.
#35 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath: Adam went on to beat the crap out of the JSA after that punch from Albert. Then Albert was like "oh, sh!t" and Black Adam tackled him and the JSA came and started fighting him and stuff. So that's how that went.

Also, Superman may have not moved a third of the Earth there (even though he kind of did), but he moved half (probably a little more) on another occasion while Starbreaker was moving the Earth towards our sun.

I should probably continue our debate on the other thread, but those type of responses take a long time, and I don't have a long time to give, haha :p

I will get to it at some point, though, I promise :)

#36 Posted by Nightflash (713 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath:

#37 Posted by Nightflash (713 posts) - - Show Bio

@Epicbeast3000: scans

#38 Posted by comicbookkid (43 posts) - - Show Bio

this is a unfair battle thor stumps

#39 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 win

#40 Posted by Jedisupermaster (1390 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightflash said:

@Epicbeast3000: scans

You know what, i dont wanna waste my time on you. I would not provide scans. Anyway, Thor beats BA.

#41 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightflash: Cool.

#42 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

@ThunderGodsWrath: Adam went on to beat the crap out of the JSA after that punch from Albert. Then Albert was like "oh, sh!t" and Black Adam tackled him and the JSA came and started fighting him and stuff. So that's how that went.

Also, Superman may have not moved a third of the Earth there (even though he kind of did), but he moved half (probably a little more) on another occasion while Starbreaker was moving the Earth towards our sun.

I should probably continue our debate on the other thread, but those type of responses take a long time, and I don't have a long time to give, haha :p

I will get to it at some point, though, I promise :)

Alright :P

#43 Posted by Epicbeast3000 (956 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightflash: I don't know how to put scans, I am new at comicvine, but I will tell you one of the issues, I cant tell the others because I have only seen scans of them so the glory fight is Thor:chaos war.

#44 Posted by Epicbeast3000 (956 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightflash: Here are thescans...

#45 Posted by Erick_Williams (758 posts) - - Show Bio

BA should handle thor

#46 Posted by SirMethos (1345 posts) - - Show Bio

In character, Thor beats Black Adam, and Aqua-man relatively easily takes down Namor.

#47 Edited by Raw_Material (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 should eventually win.

#48 Posted by Raw_Material (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#49 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Leaning towards Team 2.

#50 Edited by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio

Most people seem to think that it's a stomp one way or a stomp the other, it's rather amusing.