Thomas Anderson (The Matrix) vs John Matrix (Commando)

Horus_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Horus_1

This is Thomas Anderson outside the matrix with all martial prowess gleaned from jacking into the Matrix. Versus John Matrix, the virtual PIS machine as seen in Commando.

Both in character, no blood lust H2H.

Anderson also gets Tonfa's and light body armor

Can Anderson's speed and agility overtake Matrix's overall brawn? Who wins?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@horus_1: My name is NEO!!!!!! Whap..

Anyway why is Arnold from Commando a PIS machine? All of the badguys were just jobbers. So you're saying Neo has all of his Matrix H2H, but not his Matrix powers? He probably gets his *** handed to him.

While Neo's martial arts are incredible, he looked very unimpressive in a pyhsical in counter outside of the matrix when it comes to his own actual speed & strength.

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Horus_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Granted they wer jobbers as far as the guerillas he was fighting, but come on, they should have been able to shoot a man standing in the middle of an open field shooting a machine gun. Not one person even grazed him, that's why I called him a PIS machine. He could do no wrong in Commando.I was thinking skill over power would at least give Anderson a minority of wins, but If Matrix gets ahold of him it is indeed over. I was also thinking some of the skills he could have incorporated would also include pressure point, which should still take down Matrix. It was also a playful way to pit Anderson against the true Matrix (lol).

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mickey-mouse

@horus_1: That's not PIS. That's defeating typical 80's movie fodder. They are called fodder for a reason mate.

Anyway, without his Matrix powers, Neo wasn't very strong or fast. As soon as John gets his hands on him he'll break his neck. Only chance Anderson has is pressure points. I can't remember how often he used them though.

Horus_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero:

I can see that, but giving Anderson his Matrix power would be a sure fire stomp in his favor. I thought that if he were more skilled that could be an equilizer, but I can see where your coming from. Thought I made it more fair for both but I guess not *shruggs*.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mickey-mouse

@horus_1: Be a bit more fair if Neo was armed with a melee weapon & a shield, like a sword or something.

Horus_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero:

I'll edit the OP, and add Tonfa's to Anderson, and light body armor.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@horus_1: That should be good enough to make it even then. I could see the fight going either way, with the extra buffs for Anderson.