#1 Posted by spartan92 (2520 posts) - - Show Bio
Wesley Snipes from the "Blade" trilogy of films
Ozymandias in the movie.

vs

The team have been dropped in the game preserve from predators movie

Round 1 - h2h only

round 2 - both teams get standard get that they have in their movies.

to the death

who wins ?

#2 Posted by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 both rounds.

#3 Posted by Pope052 (2982 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1, nearly any of those characters could solo....

#4 Posted by spartan92 (2520 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pope052 said:

Team 1, nearly any of those characters could solo....

i dont think so

#5 Posted by NeonGameWave (7695 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.

#6 Posted by mk111 (3140 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1, easy.

#7 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10001 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.

#8 Posted by nick_hero22 (6734 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#9 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@Qpzmg said:

Team 1 both rounds.
#10 Posted by PALADIN_ (265 posts) - - Show Bio

da hell?

team 2 wins all rounds.

#11 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@Qpzmg said:

Team 1 both rounds.

and pretty easily, too.

#12 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2780 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one handily

#13 Posted by PALADIN_ (265 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer said:

@Qpzmg said:

Team 1 both rounds.

and pretty easily, too.

lol no I don't see any of them countering the cloaking + plasma spam combo.

#14 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@PALADIN_ said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

@Qpzmg said:

Team 1 both rounds.

and pretty easily, too.

Sabretooth's enhanced senses ( i forget if he has good feats in the movie for this, if not then I guess he won't be as useful), Ozymandias is probably smart enough to see them or predict where they go, spider sense + insane agility (dodging point blank bullets), Captain America's got good agility + reflexes and of course his shield will tank any plasma blast easily. No Predator is durable enough to take a few good shield bashes, claw swipes (Victor's healing means the predators are never gonna take him down with his team backing him up), or super strength punches, or Blade's sword. Plus, how are the Predators taking down Terminator or Sabretooth? With a team backing them up, they have time to heal/ regenerate from any wounds and are powerful enough to inflict good damage on any of the Predators. Team Predator goes down easily, maybe taking out V or Ozy.

#15 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2611 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one due to being a lot more versatile

#16 Posted by PALADIN_ (265 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer said:

@PALADIN_ said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

@Qpzmg said:

Team 1 both rounds.

and pretty easily, too.

Sabretooth's enhanced senses ( i forget if he has good feats in the movie for this, if not then I guess he won't be as useful), Ozymandias is probably smart enough to see them or predict where they go, spider sense + insane agility (dodging point blank bullets), Captain America's got good agility + reflexes and of course his shield will tank any plasma blast easily. No Predator is durable enough to take a few good shield bashes, claw swipes (Victor's healing means the predators are never gonna take him down with his team backing him up), or super strength punches, or Blade's sword. Plus, how are the Predators taking down Terminator or Sabretooth? With a team backing them up, they have time to heal/ regenerate from any wounds and are powerful enough to inflict good damage on any of the Predators. Team Predator goes down easily, maybe taking out V or Ozy.

wrong on so many levels

1. None of them have feats even suggesting they can detect an invisible predator before they die via plasma spam

2. None of them are healing from a plasma blast have you see the movies? the wounds will be cauterized instantly if they do survive and Sabertooth has shown no high levels of regeneration to suggest he can survive an arm getting blown off or a hole in his chest

3.Spiderman has been tagged by tazers because he has no spdey sense the only reason he avoided those bullets because he knew the cop was going to shoot at him, but these aren't generic fat slow cops he's dealing with

4. Mister Black took several claymores to the face at point blank and laughed it off uninjured he would whoop captain Americas ass who's best feat is one shotting a punching bag several feet.

5. Xenomorphs by cannon are in the 20 ton range predators are strong enough to wrestle with them which means everybody cept spiderman gets dominated in h2h

6. LOLOL?!? Have you ever seen a terminator movie? their N1 weakness is extreme heat which is kind the pred's number 1 weapon.

7. Wolf's there a high ranking pred, he can take out nearly everyone here by himself via stealth.

#17 Posted by New_World_Order (12507 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.

#18 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19910 posts) - - Show Bio

Precisely how many Predators are there?

#19 Posted by nick_hero22 (6734 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Precisely how many Predators are there?

5 Predators excluding the Super Predators since they are fodders here.