#1 Edited by HollowInside (56 posts) - - Show Bio
Unknown Soldier (Moses Lwanga)
Unknown Soldier (New 52)
Unknown Soldier (Original)

Solid Snake

Punisher
Lobster Johnson

And three bonus Team members! B.J. Blazkowicz (From Wolfenstein) and Duke Nukem aaaaaaaaaaaaaand Gordon Freeman!

Vs

Bat-Family

Bat-Family members: Red Hood, Batwoman, Batgirl (Barbara Gordon), Batman, Batwing, Nightwing, Robin, Red Robin, Cassandra Cain and Stephanie Brown

These Team was hired by US Government to Kill Bat-Costumed-Freaks-Family for turning Gotham-City into Capital-City of Psychos and for letting homicidal murderers live.

Unknown Soldier (Original) is at his Best. His age is about thirties but he has his whole life expirience of eighties.

Blazkowicz has full powered Thule Medallion and all weapons from all Wolfenstein games

Duke and Gordon as well have all weapons from their arsenals; even full powered Gravity Gun and weapons from Half-life 2 Beta. And of course Hev suit mark 5 for Gordon

Bat-family stays in Gotham for a while, so team doesn't need to track them down somewhere else.

Team has 2 months to learn how to work with each other. And 2 months of prep. Then they gonna hunt down these costumed-freaks once and for all, and clean this city.

Team doesn't know Bat-Family's members identities, they need to track them down for themselves. Team will have every equipmnet, weapons etc they need for this operation.

Bat-Family doesn't know anything about how US Government loves them.

#2 Posted by Om4zd (920 posts) - - Show Bio

Bat Family

#3 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Om4zd said:

Bat Family

#4 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@Om4zd said:

Bat Family

#5 Posted by HollowInside (56 posts) - - Show Bio

Come on guys! Anyone else? have some of you even read comics about unknown Soldiers? Or played MGS? or Bat-family Vs someone means auto win?

#6 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11977 posts) - - Show Bio

@HollowInside said:

Come on guys! Anyone else? have some of you even read comics about unknown Soldiers? Or played MGS? or Bat-family Vs someone means auto win?

No, Bat-family's FEATS vs people with less feats of lesser quality means auto win

#7 Posted by Typhion (640 posts) - - Show Bio

@HollowInside said:

No, but the feats, combat experience, coordination and intellect ALL favor the Bat family here. It's pretty easy to pick a winner. I've never been impressed with Solid Snake. MGS has been a mediocre series in general, its only saving grace the novelty of the place. The plot and character definitely aren't keeping it alive.

#8 Posted by darktiger (4403 posts) - - Show Bio

@Typhion said:

@HollowInside said:

No, but the feats, combat experience, coordination and intellect ALL favor the Bat family here. It's pretty easy to pick a winner. I've never been impressed with Solid Snake. MGS has been a mediocre series in general, its only saving grace the novelty of the place. The plot and character definitely aren't keeping it alive.

agreed

#9 Posted by TheDarkLord_267 (121 posts) - - Show Bio

no red robin dafuq

#10 Posted by HollowInside (56 posts) - - Show Bio

@Typhion said:

@HollowInside said:

Why do you think they have less feats? Well Moses may be have. But Original Unknown Soldier, Punisher and Unknown Soldier of new 52, are Truly Badass Soldiers. Original Unknown Soldier might have even more battle expirience than Bruce. I said he has young body but hie whole life expirience, even in his eighjties he still was badass. Bruce's secret identity as Matches Malone is nothing compared to Unknown Soldier's spy skills. New 52 Unknown Soldier is not just a soldier, he's got healing factor, he was genetically reconstructed to be perfect soldier, his whole body is like organic computer, he can ulpoad to himself any information he might need. I never said this was supposed to be a face to face fight. They may snipe them all, when bat-family's not wearing their costumes. Even if Team doesn't know fanily's secret identities, they will kill Wayne for simply founding Batman Incorporated.

#11 Posted by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@Om4zd said:

Bat Family

#12 Posted by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

@HollowInside said:

@Typhion said:

@HollowInside said:

Why do you think they have less feats? Well Moses may be have. But Original Unknown Soldier, Punisher and Unknown Soldier of new 52, are Truly Badass Soldiers. Original Unknown Soldier might have even more battle expirience than Bruce. I said he has young body but hie whole life expirience, even in his eighjties he still was badass. Bruce's secret identity as Matches Malone is nothing compared to Unknown Soldier's spy skills. New 52 Unknown Soldier is not just a soldier, he's got healing factor, he was genetically reconstructed to be perfect soldier, his whole body is like organic computer, he can ulpoad to himself any information he might need. I never said this was supposed to be a face to face fight. They may snipe them all, when bat-family's not wearing their costumes. Even if Team doesn't know fanily's secret identities, they will kill Wayne for simply founding Batman Incorporated.

Please...stop.

#13 Posted by ChaoticSuperman (325 posts) - - Show Bio

If you come to Comicvine and put streetlevelers vs The Batclan don't expect everyone to be unbiased and not jump on the bat bandwagon.

#14 Posted by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

The only one team to be really dangerous and good is Punisher, but he can not beat alone all the bat-family.

#15 Posted by ded_redhood (24 posts) - - Show Bio

bat lol

#16 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (6570 posts) - - Show Bio

BatFamily has chemistry

#17 Posted by HollowInside (56 posts) - - Show Bio

Unknown Soldier of New 52 street leveler? D = really? jeez guys. Have you ever read even one unknown soldier comic? I bet NO. Unknown Soldier has more training than bats and expirience. The only weak link in team is Moses. I never damn said they have to beat bat-freaks face-to-face. Stupid psychos are giving hard time to these bat-dressed guys every time. Why do you think team of such proffesional gonna lose here? Especially when bat-family doesn't even know about them. I'm sure many of you who said "Bat team auto win" have heard of unknown soldier first time in this thread... If you don't know about some character doesn't mean he's gonna automatically lose. Why? Say something, someone, why would team lose?

#18 Posted by Typhion (640 posts) - - Show Bio

No feats. Punisher's the only one with enough feats to put on part with a team that has plenty of tech, alot more brains, more experience AS A UNIT, and TONS of feats. More training than Bats is a complete joke as well. You're clearly ignorant. I'd not put UKS above deathstroke frankly, and the whole bat family is more than enough to hand him his backside. Snake has few feats but has shown none against real comic level threats. Punisher is the only character with the feats to be taken seriously. The fact that you keep running back to how awesome soldiers are tells me that you're certain soldiers moreso than anyone else are the best at any form of fighting. Yeah, welcome to the world of comics, where soldiers are fodder.

Sure he can upload info, but information requires the intellect to utilize and leverage properly, otherwise it's just static. That intellect is ALL in favor of team Bats.

And why would a team of professionals lose? Compare a profession to an obsessive devotion. Which is more likely to make people work hard to be better at what they do? Batman alone has spent his whole life taking on different foes, training, training again, and doing more training. On top of that he's mastered statistics, the sciences, psychology and numerous other fields that give him a leg up not only in prep, but on the fly. He'll have a straight up advantage in combat vs anything non-super-powered. And I don't care how good they are, how much goes on in Gotham without the Bat-clan knowing about it? This thing ends before it starts.

Don't talk to anyone here about BIAS either, when your original post is inflammatory and insulting, and you clearly believe you've set up a mismatch from your following posts (which if that was your intent, would be against rules). You're just not smart enough to effectively play devil's advocate and guide the conversation in a way to spark good debate.

Just stop.

#19 Posted by HollowInside (56 posts) - - Show Bio

@Typhion said:

No feats. Punisher's the only one with enough feats to put on part with a team that has plenty of tech, alot more brains, more experience AS A UNIT, and TONS of feats. More training than Bats is a complete joke as well. You're clearly ignorant. I'd not put UKS above deathstroke frankly, and the whole bat family is more than enough to hand him his backside. Snake has few feats but has shown none against real comic level threats. Punisher is the only character with the feats to be taken seriously. The fact that you keep running back to how awesome soldiers are tells me that you're certain soldiers moreso than anyone else are the best at any form of fighting. Yeah, welcome to the world of comics, where soldiers are fodder.

Sure he can upload info, but information requires the intellect to utilize and leverage properly, otherwise it's just static. That intellect is ALL in favor of team Bats.

And why would a team of professionals lose? Compare a profession to an obsessive devotion. Which is more likely to make people work hard to be better at what they do? Batman alone has spent his whole life taking on different foes, training, training again, and doing more training. On top of that he's mastered statistics, the sciences, psychology and numerous other fields that give him a leg up not only in prep, but on the fly. He'll have a straight up advantage in combat vs anything non-super-powered. And I don't care how good they are, how much goes on in Gotham without the Bat-clan knowing about it? This thing ends before it starts.

Don't talk to anyone here about BIAS either, when your original post is inflammatory and insulting, and you clearly believe you've set up a mismatch from your following posts (which if that was your intent, would be against rules). You're just not smart enough to effectively play devil's advocate and guide the conversation in a way to spark good debate.

Just stop.

Unknown Soldier has lots of intellect he was genetically reconctructed. For example I have one scenarion for the team. They'll get Alfred, and upload his whole life-time memories to unknown soldier, than they'll know every bat-family weakness, everything. Unknown Soldier also spent his whole life for government work, completing all dirty bloody work, making himself ultimate Soldier. All of you said team lose? Why they'll lose? How's that gonna end? Gimme some facts, not just words. Otto Netz given batman a hell of a trouble, almost killed him, when he was about his eighties. Unknown Soldier is like Otto netz from US but with yonger body. Jonah Hex has also given Batman trouble once I remember. Fatman Goatboy even was able to make clear shot in Batman's head, really really don't see why these guys wouldn't, they have better equipment and feats.

#20 Posted by Typhion (640 posts) - - Show Bio

@HollowInside said:

@Typhion said:

Just stop.

Unknown Soldier has lots of intellect he was genetically reconctructed. For example I have one scenarion for the team. They'll get Alfred, and upload his whole life-time memories to unknown soldier, than they'll know every bat-family weakness, everything. Unknown Soldier also spent his whole life for government work, completing all dirty bloody work, making himself ultimate Soldier. All of you said team lose? Why they'll lose? How's that gonna end? Gimme some facts, not just words. Otto Netz given batman a hell of a trouble, almost killed him, when he was about his eighties. Unknown Soldier is like Otto netz from US but with yonger body. Jonah Hex has also given Batman trouble once I remember. Fatman Goatboy even was able to make clear shot in Batman's head, really really don't see why these guys wouldn't, they have better equipment and feats.

Take your own advice. You're making GIGANTIC leaps of logic, awful ABC logic jumps and have based everything you've said on total conjecture. You take for granted they'll get Alfred. That means they'd

first- know who batman is up front - that's odd, the OP says they don't.

Second - be able to dig like that without Batman knowing...unlikely.

Third - be capable of exploiting said weakness.

Fourth - not tip off Batman with the upload thus triggering his infamous prep...and if he's prepped, UKS should probably just look for new work right then and there.

So you, yes you, the OP who moreso than anyone in the thread has the obligation of objectivity (which you left by the wayside from the word "go") if you want to fly in the face of convention, and take up a banner, further fly in the face of convention and give UKS the victory..YOU have the obligation. You need to back your arguments with feats. Batman has more feats against more capable foes than UKS has feats total. Sure he's had some low showings...that happens when you've been around for 70 years. But the body of work suggests a very high caliber in general. He's gone up against mechs, thought processors with 90 times human capacity (and regen), metas, and every kind of mastermind there is...and he's still standing. And you feel wronged that the comic community thinks that his multitude of showings are sufficient to defeat your fav?

And lol at facts. All anyone can do is offer words - this is fantasy you know. Just like that's all you've done. We're just better at it than thou art. The closest thing to facts you can have are feats, and with those, it's a clear bat family win.

#21 Posted by HollowInside (56 posts) - - Show Bio

Okey, I reedited first post to make this battle "a little more fair" if you say so, with a little more known characters.

#22 Posted by HollowInside (56 posts) - - Show Bio

@Typhion said:

first- know who batman is up front - that's odd, the OP says they don't.

Second - be able to dig like that without Batman knowing...unlikely.

They don't need to, everyone knows Wayne founding Batman Inc. So Butler should know a lot.

#23 Posted by charlieboy (7158 posts) - - Show Bio
@HollowInside: are you talking about alfred?
#24 Posted by HollowInside (56 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

@HollowInside: are you talking about alfred?

where?

#25 Posted by charlieboy (7158 posts) - - Show Bio
@HollowInside: when you said the butler should know a lot?
#26 Posted by HollowInside (56 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

@HollowInside: when you said the butler should know a lot?

yes.

#27 Posted by charlieboy (7158 posts) - - Show Bio
@HollowInside: why would they assume that the guy that clean's wayne's house knows anything about batman. that is a bit of a stretch. 
#28 Posted by HollowInside (56 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

@HollowInside: why would they assume that the guy that clean's wayne's house knows anything about batman. that is a bit of a stretch.

well, they should dig somewhere. They can pick up lucius as well.

#29 Posted by charlieboy (7158 posts) - - Show Bio
@HollowInside: lucius makes more sense because he is a business partner. but if they kidnap someone wayne knows that is just going to tip batman to their presence. and he will be on them like a ton of bricks. 
#30 Posted by HollowInside (56 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

@HollowInside: lucius makes more sense because he is a business partner. but if they kidnap someone wayne knows that is just going to tip batman to their presence. and he will be on them like a ton of bricks.

Blazkowich or Freeman can handle Batman, especially B.J.

#31 Posted by charlieboy (7158 posts) - - Show Bio
@HollowInside: the problem being is if they tip their hands too soon then batman has the opportunity to find out what is going on. he does have barbara gordon on his side who is a genius at find out info. 
#32 Posted by YoungJustice (6723 posts) - - Show Bio

I read Unknown Soldier and they don't have any feats to put them near anyone on the bat-family. Bat Family wins via feats

#33 Posted by HollowInside (56 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

@HollowInside: the problem being is if they tip their hands too soon then batman has the opportunity to find out what is going on. he does have barbara gordon on his side who is a genius at find out info.

There is diffirent way of killing batman. They can kill Bruce on some buseness meeting or presentation. B.J. steps in, stops time, headshot's Bruce while he was speaking or something and no one even will notice what killed Wayne.

#34 Posted by charlieboy (7158 posts) - - Show Bio
@HollowInside: if they are looking for batman why would they kill wayne?
#35 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Om4zd said:

Bat Family

#36 Posted by HollowInside (56 posts) - - Show Bio

because he's founding Batman Inc. that's also crime. They can kill him just to make sure that he will never support some costumed vigilantes again.

#37 Posted by charlieboy (7158 posts) - - Show Bio
@HollowInside: actually in the dc universe batman is a member of the justice league and is accepted by the govenment. and there is nothing inherently illegal in what wayne is doing. you just want them to go in and shoot wayne because you personally know he is batman. but it would not play out like that. they would more than likely kidnap him. 
#38 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

If Batman can take down conspiracies as powerful as the Black Glove, the Court of Owls, and Leviathan, then why would he have trouble with a few mercenaries, no matter how good they are?

#39 Posted by TheCannon (18268 posts) - - Show Bio

@Om4zd said:

Bat Family

#40 Posted by rpottage (867 posts) - - Show Bio

@HollowInside:

Did you seriously suggest they try and get information out of Alfred? You mean the guy who was a military spy better than Bond? Who is an expert with a sword, bow, and shotgun? The guy who pretends to be Batman to help Bruce's cover? The guy who's been unsuccessfully captured 27 times and not once needed Batman's help to get away? The man who in one of those attempts not only escaped, but overwhelmed his captors without disturbing the cut of his suit? The guy who took out Ra's Al Ghul's personal bodyguard (I.E. the best of the best of the best[league of shadows]) with a single punch?

Dude; no, just no. Don't even; Alfred would take half the team on his own while successfully managing to escape, evade being trailed, and pass the information on to Bruce.