Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Pic Squad: Wally West, Hunter Zolomon, Gorilla Grodd, Captain Cold, Weather Wizard and Murmur.

The deal: Everyone in the picture is working together as a team. They have 1 week preparation time to defeat each round in an effort to save their Universe from destruction. They are rejuvenated after each round.

The Rules:

Rounds 1-5 are morals on or typical morals for each character in the picture. Their opponents are however bloodlusted.

Rounds 6-10 are morals off for everyone. New members are added to the pic squad.

Winning is by KO, Incapacitation or permanent BFR.

Prep time is only equal when stated so.

NO ARTIFACTS (HOTU, IG, Sword of Superman, etc.)

NB: Some characters will be used more than once.

The setting: is Keystone city.

The time: is 3:30 p.m. every round.

The Gauntlet:

Morals on (typical, "in-character" morals) for

only

the pic squad. Pic squad has 1 week prep every round.

Round 1: The X-men. Team consists of: Jean Gray, Wolverine, Professor Xavier, Beast, Nightcrawler (age of apocalypse), Colossus, Magneto, Jubilee, Rogue, Storm and Cyclops.

Round 2: Spiderman and his rogues. Team consists of: Spiderman (Peter), Green Goblin (Norman), Hobgoblin (Kingsley), Venom, Carnage, Anti-Venom, Toxin, Mysterio, Scorpion, Rhino, Lizard, Electro and Sandman.

Round 3: The Avengers. Team consists of: Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Iron man, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Ant man (Hank), Wasp, Vision, Scarlet Witch and Black Panther. This team has 1 week prep.

Round 4: Green Lantern corps. Team consists of: Sodam Yat (as Ion), Hal Jordan, John Stewart, Kyle Rayner (Green Lantern), Sinestro (Green Lantern), Jade, Simon Baz, Kilowag, Abin Surr and Ganthet.

Round 5: New 52 Justice League. Team consists of: Superman, Flash (Barry Allen), Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Batman, Cyborg, Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Martian Manhunter. This team has 1 week prep.

Morals off for everyone,

HOWEVER! Now, New 52 Barry Allen, Professor Zoom, Bart Allen and Walter West are now a part of the pic squad. Pic squad has 1 week prep. Gauntlet teams do not.

Round 6: Thanos and his gang. This team consists of: Thanos, Adam Warlock and his "Guardians of the Galaxy", Nova, Silver Surfer, and Quasar.

Round 7: New Guardians. Team consists of: Kyle Rayner as the White Lantern, Hal Jordan as the Green Lantern, Larfleeze as the Orange Lantern, Saint Walker as the Blue Lantern, Sinestro as the Yellow Lantern, Atrocitus as the Red Lantern, Carol Ferris as the Star Sapphire Lantern (Violet), Indigo of the Indigo Tribe, Black Hand as the Black Lantern. This team has 1 week prep time.

Round 8: Sinestro Corps War dudes. Team consists of: Superboy Prime, Cyborg Superman (with his qwardian rings), Sinestro, Nero and the Anti-Monitor (obviously the SCW version). This team has 1 week prep.

Round 9: Team Beast. Team consists of: Doomsday (H/P), Juggernaut (8th Day), Despero, Mongul (PC), Validus (PC), Solomon Grundy, Hulk (World War), Thanos (classic), Thor (classic) Black Adam (WWIII), Captain Marvel (current) and Superman (current).

Round 10: Prep Gurus. Team consists of: Reed Richards, Doctor Doom, Thanos, Doctor Strange, Hanky Pym, Bruce Banner, Doctor Fate, Batman, Vandal Savage, Ras Al Ghul and Magneto. This team has 1 day prep, NO Artifacts (I.e. HOTU, IG etc..).

BONUS: The Justice Legion Alpha. Team consists of: Superman Kal Kent (not Prime 1 million), Batman (1 million), Hourman, The Atom, Owlwoman, Starman, Flash John Fox, Resurrection Man, Wonder Woman. This team has 1 hour prep.

Can the team clear it?

***EDIT*** Mogo is no longer in the battle.

Anal_Vomit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Anal_Vomit
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They stop at Round 9 due to me not seeing how they get past 8th Day Juggernaut and they'd definitely lose Round 10

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: 8th day just tapped into the power more due to his emotional state right? It's kind of like Black Adam World War 3, is still regular Adam.. I didn't know if the speed steal could affect him. Also, not saying it changes much but they aren't doing graduation rounds. I mean they don't have to win round 5 to get to round 6 etc..

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: 8th day just tapped into the power more due to his emotional state right? It's kind of like Black Adam World War 3, is still regular Adam.. I didn't know if the speed steal could affect him. Also, not saying it changes much but they aren't doing graduation rounds. I mean they don't have to win round 5 to get to round 6 etc..

Yeah I just realized. I thought 8th Day Juggernaut was Trion Juggernaut; that's why I didn't see them getting past him. Now I'd say they lose Round 10

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

They get stomped hard at round 8.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're not getting past 10, and if they somehow can, they'd lose horribly in the bonus round.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Stops at 10 unless you allow Juggernaut Cyttorak portals... But maybe time dump is an option...

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 mr_ingenuity  Moderator
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for mightyrearranger
mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

My only piece of input:

Hunter would spend the entire week trying to "makketthemmmabbbetterrrteammmmm".

If he did a good job with that, then they clear... :)

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000: Wally and Walter have stolen/lent kinetic energy from neurons.. Wally has from sub-atomic particles (electrons). They, with Bart, could turn him into a statue and bfr him into the speed force... (Just playing advocate). & I hope you're joking about Sinestro...

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@logy5000 said:

They get stomped hard at round 8.

Seriously? I have to hear this...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01:

Before AM incinerates them? I doubt it.

Reason I say Sinestro is because Lanterns are faster than Flashes.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000: the first implication is meant to be before the fastest beings in the universe react? Not hardly.

The second is a joke. If not then you're going to get hammered by people who actually know anything at all about a flash..

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01:

It's not really a quick process. Not to mention AM has killed Flashes before. It wasn't SCW version, but COIE isn't faster or anything.

I never joke like that. Green Lanterns have travelled halfway across a galaxy in a split second. No Flash is that fast.

If you're going to call me incompetent, then don't respond. I prefer to talk to those who can argue without insults.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not entirely sure whether or not they could get past Round 5. Morals off, Barry Allen can time travel and take people back with him (Turbine speedforce sequence).

If they do, they should clear everything but Round 10 (where they lose horribly.)

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 mr_ingenuity  Moderator
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000: Speed steal is instantaneous. Flash actually IS faster than that. Wally West circumnavigated the entire universe searching for the Spectre in 1 second. You're argument is invalid. Green Lanterns can do nothing faster than any Flash. COIE Am is much, much more powerful and he didn't kill any flash. I'm assuming you're referring to Barry sacrificing his life. Anyway. I apologize for coming off rides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Stop at 4

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01: They can't beat Mogo,he's a planet and with a blast can destroy the Earth. Sodam Yat is bascally Superman with a gl ring and being Ion's host is far more powerful

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: Well, again just playing advocate, Wally has stolen Kinetic energy from an entire planet. Zoom slapped the Justice League around noting that he was barely trying. Grodd is about as smart as Lex Luthor. Green Lanterns don't have a win vs a speedster. Even the more powerful Silver Age Hal Jordan (as powerful as Yat as ion) was toyed with by Kid Flash.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The picture clears it.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#28  Edited By Pokeysteve

@matchesmalone21:

I was wondering how they would stop Mogo too. Don't really see that happening.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: Me too

@supermanwithatan01:

Wally has stolen Kinetic energy from an entire planet.

Scan?? I believe he has done it while on the planet,not while in another planet.

Grodd is about as smart as Lex Luthor.

No,Grodd isn't smart as Lex Luthor since the 80's and isn't nearly smart as Ganthet,Grodd was already defeated by street levelers (Batman,Joker,Nightwing..)

Zoom slapped the Justice League around noting that he was barely trying. Green Lanterns don't have a win vs a speedster. Even the more powerful Silver Age Hal Jordan (as powerful as Yat as ion) was toyed with by Kid Flash.

Again Scan?? Zoom only beat Wonder Woman and Superman,despite doesn't have superspeed Damage catch him and Liberty Bell simply throwing an iron bar on the head,Sodam Yat was toyed and defeated only by Superboy Prime in 21/31 century and with the ring can increase his speed and strenght.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator

1. Leaning toward Xmen.

2. Flash & his bchz win here.

3. Avengers here, no doubt, I mean, cmon... Thor? Scarlet Witch? Plus prep for Panther.

4. Really hard to tell, I think it's a 50-50.

5. JL takes that one. Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Hal Jordan and Barry Allen and Aquaman combined, with prep time for Batman.

6. Thanos, pretty sure that's one a Thanos victory.

7. Leaning toward Flash & his guys.

8. The Sinestros most like.

9. The beasts stomp.

10. I have a feeling like they're going to argue. A lot. But they have some serious heavy hitters, lime Thanos, but I'm not really sure they can make it.

Bonus: No idea.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: he wasn't in the planet and Zoom vs anyone who can be physically harmed is laughable. I will post scans later or if you can tag @Dredeuced he could fill you in. He's got the scans.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 6. Thanos and gang.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: I read your post wrong I thought you said "in" not "on", apologies HOWEVER, Wally has stolen/lent kinetic energy from sub atomic particles which shows his control. Wally could easily get onto Mogo as he has run to other planets (believe it or not) before. Steals speed from a planet. He's never needed to touch anyone/anything to steal it's kinetic energy so I see no reason why he wouldn't be able to. Wally could also vibrate through Mogo causing him to explode. I'd wager they could bfr him into another dimension though with Wally running around him.

Sodam Yat is impressive, even as Ion. He's still never shown anything quite as powerful as Silver Age Hal, who was manhandled by Kid Flash. Even so, ABC logic doesn't work but Yat lost the battle to Prime, whom himself is deathly terrified of Bart Allen. There's a reason for that. The fact is Green Lanterns simply do not have even an "okay" track record vs any Flash. Barry and Jay have slapped around Alan Scott (yes I know he's not really a Green Lantern). Bart and Wally have shown they can easily vibrate through Green Lantern constructs. None of them are exempt from the Speed steal and Flashes have had little problem breaking those constructs via molecular control = friction.

As for Grodd being defeated by Batman, he's as smart as Lex. That point is moot. Nightwing, while not as clever, is smart enough to have an archenemy in Slade Wilson. Lex has been bested by Green Arrow. It's not like everyone has a perfect record and the only one in this thread who's better with prep is probably Batman. In terms of intellect Grodd's an impressive prepster. That's my point. I concede on this point however because I have no proof of Grodd inventing anything nearly as impressive as Lex and clearly doesn't have the following Luthor does anyway.

As for Zoom, he's NEVER been bloodlusted or there wouldn't be a DC Earth. He solo'd the justice league not trying to hurt anyone just improve them as heroes and he broke Hals constructs like they were a joke. Hits harder than Superman when not trying to even harm Wonder Woman..

Hunter snapping his fingers, destroys an entire building

Explaining Hunter's power

Hunters punch shatters windows for a 2 mile radius..

Hunter damn near killed Bizarro by accident. If he's not trying to "make someone better", even if it isn't morals off, he could defeat practically anyone who could be physically harmed and able to be punched.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gav said:

Stop at 6. Thanos and gang.

Care to elaborate? He has no prep and he's outmatched here in terms of raw force. His telepathy is useless, the team is bloodlusted and between Wally and Hunter, one might could argue they could either solog is team... Just curious. Thanks for the post btw.

@rogues said:

The picture clears it.

How come? (I'm not arguing just trying to keep it juicy). Thanks for the post btw.

1. Leaning toward Xmen.

2. Flash & his bchz win here.

3. Avengers here, no doubt, I mean, cmon... Thor? Scarlet Witch? Plus prep for Panther.

4. Really hard to tell, I think it's a 50-50.

5. JL takes that one. Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Hal Jordan and Barry Allen and Aquaman combined, with prep time for Batman.

6. Thanos, pretty sure that's one a Thanos victory.

7. Leaning toward Flash & his guys.

8. The Sinestros most like.

9. The beasts stomp.

10. I have a feeling like they're going to argue. A lot. But they have some serious heavy hitters, lime Thanos, but I'm not really sure they can make it.

Bonus: No idea.

Can you give a little detail on why... Especially with the feats the pic gang has. I'm trying to understand some of your logic here. If you don't know much about the team in the pic, then you can just say that and I'll just forget it. Otherwise, would you please elaborate a bit on what offense/defense could be utilized in each scenario. Thanks for the post btw!

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@matchesmalone21 said:

Zoom slapped the Justice League around noting that he was barely trying. Green Lanterns don't have a win vs a speedster. Even the more powerful Silver Age Hal Jordan (as powerful as Yat as ion) was toyed with by Kid Flash.

Again Scan?? Zoom only beat Wonder Woman and Superman,despite doesn't have superspeed Damage catch him and Liberty Bell simply throwing an iron bar on the head,Sodam Yat was toyed and defeated only by Superboy Prime in 21/31 century and with the ring can increase his speed and strenght.

Zoom clears most of these rounds by himself anyways. Wally West and some of the Rogues is just overkill.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21 said:

Zoom clears most of these rounds by himself anyways. Wally West and some of the Rogues is just overkill.

Thanks for the scans. I broke the 2 clickers on my New (:-() laptop so I've been using the double click thing. I'm not pc savvy as you can tell. Thanks just the same.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Dredeuced

Round 1: The X-men. Team consists of: Jean Gray, Wolverine, Professor Xavier, Beast, Nightcrawler (age of apocalypse), Colossus, Magneto, Jubilee, Rogue, Storm and Cyclops.

Unfair stomp. Wally could most likely solo if he took the fight seriously. Pre-emptively knowing there are telepaths through prep pre-emptively negates the only hsot the X-Men have.

Round 2: Spiderman and his rogues. Team consists of: Spiderman (Peter), Green Goblin (Norman), Hobgoblin (Kingsley), Venom, Carnage, Anti-Venom, Toxin, Mysterio, Scorpion, Rhino, Lizard, Electro and Sandman.

Also a stomp. The only guys who could pose a problem are Electro and Sandman, and only if Electro is in his pure electricity form that he occasionally gets. Even still, Cold's gun would take care of either.

Round 3: The Avengers. Team consists of: Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Iron man, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Ant man (Hank), Wasp, Vision, Scarlet Witch and Black Panther. This team has 1 week prep.

The one week prep makes this interesting. Iron Man and Black Panther can do a lot with prep. That said, they've also failed a multitude of times with prep. Generally speaking, the Flash and Rogues team would stomp them but the Avengers might eke out a victory or two if Iron Man or T'challa could come up with some sort of device that could disrupt both Zoom and Wally's powers. Unlikely, but possible.

Round 4: Green Lantern corps. Team consists of: Sodam Yat (as Ion), Hal Jordan, John Stewart, Mogo, Kyle Rayner (Green Lantern), Sinestro (Green Lantern), Jade, Simon Baz, Kilowag, Abin Surr and Ganthet.

This one's tricky. While the normal, humanoid lanterns all pose little problem to the likes of Zoom and Wally, Mogo and Ganthet are a huge problem. Neither Wally nor Zoom can really destroy a planet, and Wally's BFR clearly wouldn't work on a planet either. While Wally HAS speed stolen the Earth before, the Earth isn't capable of consciously fighting back or shooting him with green energy beams and constructs while he tries. I say the GLs win because I don't see how the team truly defeats Mogo.

Round 5: New 52 Justice League. Team consists of: Superman, Flash (Barry Allen), Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Batman, Cyborg, Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Martian Manhunter. This team has 1 week prep.

Team stomps. The JL is a shell of its former self, powerwise, and Wally and Zoom could've already solo'd them pre-52. Zoom would probably be sad about beating up Barry, though.

Going into the bloodlusted rounds, with prep Wally can steal the speed of entire planets to obtain his Human Race level and then lend said speed to all his allies. He could time/dimension travel to different eras, stealing everyone's speed and giving it around till you have everyone on the team with speed equivalent to his Human Race levels. Hyper Speed Gorilla Grodd is actually quite the formidable foe. He probably wouldn't do this with his allotted preptime unless he were bloodlusted or given permission, so that's why I didn't bring it up until now. Walter West is also capable of doing this to cut down on logistics.

Round 6: Thanos and his gang. This team consists of: Thanos, Adam Warlock and his "Guardians of the Galaxy", Nova, Silver Surfer, and Quasar.

With no prep, the team gets blitzed pretty ruthlessly. Beyond the first zeptosecond(remember, 10 guys with Human Race Wally speed) the only guy left standing would be Thanos because of his shields, and they could just BFR him or speed steal at that point, or pummeled enough so fast by the concentration of speedsters to bust it.

Round 7: New Guardians. Team consists of: Kyle Rayner as the White Lantern, Hal Jordan as the Green Lantern, Larfleeze as the Orange Lantern, Saint Walker as the Blue Lantern, Sinestro as the Yellow Lantern, Atrocitus as the Red Lantern, Carol Ferris as the Star Sapphire Lantern (Violet), Indigo of the Indigo Tribe, Black Hand as the Black Lantern. This team has 1 week prep time.

There's a minor problem here for the team. While all the normal typical lanterns and Kyle would by easily killed by Zoom and such, Black Hand is unkillable and could turn all the deaths into Black Lanterns. Black Lanterns have only been shown to be permanently handled by Lantern powers (white, green, indigo) that the team has no access to. It would come down to Barry, Wally, and Bart speed force BFRing all of them after they go Black Lantern mode because they can't kill them.

Round 8: Sinestro Corps War dudes. Team consists of: Superboy Prime, Cyborg Superman (with his qwardian rings), Sinestro, Nero and the Anti-Monitor (obviously the SCW version). This team has 1 week prep.

Bloodlusted Wally has already wrecked the Anti Monitor's armor and that was without the Human Race amp. When weakened, Anti-Monitor pretty much loses when that happens. Prime was, also, beaten by the Flashes during IC. The main problem here would be Cyborg Supes. They can't permanently put him down and the only way to win would be to BFR the piece of machinery that his consciousness has inhabited. A difficult task, but doable.

Round 9: Team Beast. Team consists of: Doomsday (H/P), Juggernaut (8th Day), Despero, Mongul (PC), Validus (PC), Solomon Grundy, Hulk (World War), Thanos (classic), Thor (classic) Black Adam (WWIII), Captain Marvel (current) and Superman (current).

I think the team wins. The biggest problem would be 8th day juggernaut, but I believe the combined flashes could remove his helmet and from there, Grodd could exploit one of his only weaknesses -- telepathy. Everyone else would kind of be outmatched by speed and pummeling. Team Beast's biggest problem would be Despero countering Grodd's telepathy by shielding Juggs, even without his helmet. With prep, though, the team could suss out said weakness and deal with Despero instantly through Barry's BFR or super speed beatdown/brain removal/atomization. Their ONLY chance is if Grodd gets to TP juggernaut, unless this version is immune to telepathy (I don't believe he is but I could be wrong).

Round 10: Prep Gurus. Team consists of: Reed Richards, Doctor Doom, Thanos, Doctor Strange, Hanky Pym, Bruce Banner, Doctor Fate, Batman, Vandal Savage, Ras Al Ghul and Magneto. This team has 1 day prep, NO Artifacts (I.e. HOTU, IG etc..).

Could go either way. Without artifacts a lot of what Reed has pre-prepared could be rendered moot. It's kind of hard to go against Thanos, Doom, and Richards with prep. That said, they've all had their failings when prepared for a fight -- Thanos himself got schooled by someone who can move fast and hit hard by The Runner and, well, there's a long long history of Doom's failures with preps as well as his successes. Reed's a little less inconsistent, but hell, with a full day of prep he couldn't even beat The Hulk a few times. With prep inconsistencies counted I'll just call this one a split. Anyone could argue that the combined intellect of these dudes could figure out a way to disable the speed force and Zoom's time powers and from there it's a cakewalk, just as easily as you could say a single day isn't necessarily enough.

BONUS: The Justice Legion Alpha. Team consists of: Superman Kal Kent (not Prime 1 million), Batman (1 million), Hourman, The Atom, Owlwoman, Starman, Flash John Fox, Resurrection Man, Wonder Woman. This team has 1 hour prep.

Typically, Hourman would be able to make everyone on his team move as fast as the flashes, but with the 1 week of prep we literally have everyone on team Flash going so fast that they can cover the earth's surface a million times in a zeptsecond. With that level of speed and reaction time at the start of the fight, Hourman wouldn't be able to activate his powers before the team gets blitzed into the ground.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

Thanks for the scans. I broke the 2 clickers on my New (:-() laptop so I've been using the double click thing. I'm not pc savvy as you can tell. Thanks just the same.

No problem :)

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: That was simply brilliant. The only thing I disagree with is the Mogo. I completely agree and accept the premise of your points but I feel like they're falling short of remembering that Wally's reaction time; which I know for a fact you are the expert on. Hypothetically speaking, Wally could steal the speed from Mogo as Zoom just protects him. Hunter has already shown the ability to snap green lantern restraints like nothing anyway. Given the fact the snap of his fingers create shockwaves that potentially could destroy buildings, I believe Hunter could be the "X FACTOR" here. Another idea is that Wally could vibrate though Mogo, causing him to explode could he not? I see no reason why he couldn't. In any event, It isn't necessarily fair to dismiss the Infinite mass punch. IIRC it was stated that it could easily knock a planet off it's axis yes? Wally could do a million of those in a second or 2 correct? As for the Black Lanterns, Barry had no problem dealing with Black Lanterns in Blackest Night #7 when he fought J'onn. BFR is a viable asset in regards to Black Hand anyway. The speed still could stop him physically, then just send him to another dimension or something? I'm just playing advocate, Thanks for the post btw. (You're my favorite poster on the vine)

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01: Zoom couldn't protect him from Mogo. To steal the speed of a planet he had to be standing at the planet's north pole. And doing so strained him and took conscious time and effort. All Mogo would have to do is shoot a Mogo sized GL Beam from under Wally's feet while he tries to speed steal Mogo and Wally's at the GL team's mercy.

Wally wouldn't kill Mogo with vibrations if he could help it. He's got morals on for the fight. Also he's never made anything as big as a planet explode, even if it's theoretically possible for him.

Barry couldn't beat J'onn. He distracted him long enough for Hal to come in with some fire to disable J'onn temporarily. Without GL help Barry couldn't even harm a Black Lantern. As I said, the team still wins through BFR once a bunch of Black Lanterns are made, it's just a more difficult fight than it appears to be at first glance.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: Fair enough, due to the morals I suppose West wouldn't go for a kill anyway. I'm still not sold on whether Wally could or could not steal his speed. Why did he have to stand at the planets north pole? In the time it took Mogo to achieve anything Wally could just vibrate, which might break his concentration but its a give and take world. His power isn't the issue as opposed to his sheer size I guess.

I didn't mean Barry beat J'onn up, I meant he wasn't having any problems. They couldn't harm him. Bfr probably is the option here anyway. Of that we obviously agree.

Also do you have scans of Wally wrecking the Anti Monitors armor? If so could you post them. I remember Barry destroying the cannon scans. Anyway, Thanks for the post.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: Fair enough, due to the morals I suppose West wouldn't go for a kill anyway. I'm still not sold on whether Wally could or could not steal his speed. Why did he have to stand at the planets north pole? In the time it took Mogo to achieve anything Wally could just vibrate, which might break his concentration but its a give and take world. His power isn't the issue as opposed to his sheer size I guess.

I didn't mean Barry beat J'onn up, I meant he wasn't having any problems. They couldn't harm him. Bfr probably is the option here anyway. Of that we obviously agree.

Also do you have scans of Wally wrecking the Anti Monitors armor? If so could you post them. I remember Barry destroying the cannon scans. Anyway, Thanks for the post.

I dunno, that's just what he did in the JL issue. Batman told him to go to the North Pole and use his speed stealing to reduce the strain on the planet as Wonder Woman, Superman, and Martian Manhunter attempted to drag it back into orbit.

Scans you asked for:

Wally admittedly lost this fight, but that's because this was an even more powerful version of COIE Anti Monitor. Obviously, SCW Anti Monitor isn't the same beast.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: Yeah I posted a link to the scan up top. I wasn't sure if it's because of Batmans compensation for the stress on the planet in regards to protecting West by placing him in the most effective area rather than whether he could or couldn't siphon the KE. Thanks for the scans!!

DraZah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 6 take it

Round 9 take it

Round 10 take it

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@rogues said:

The picture clears it.

Nope

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see how the team can beat Mogo.

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Supermanwithatan01

Sorry for slow reply, I'm still on the 5 posts a day restriction and at work, so going to make this quick.

Thanos is just out of these other guy's league. He's busy interacting with Abstracts, battling Galactus and making plans (successfully) to overpower the entire universe. Thanos is one of the best tanks in all of comics, has strength that makes the Hulk/Thor/SS look weak, and energy blasts of cosmic proportions. And that's just Thanos, let's not forget about SS, a guy who many believe can solo the Justice League!

Now I know some people on this board think Flash/Zoom can speed punch their way out of any problems, but this is not one of them. I honestly don't see them blitzing SS or Thanos (whose avoided SS blitzes) and even if they did, I'd see Thanos tanking it and killing them right afterward. Thanos's team has MANY options to end this fight, including just blowing up the planet the fight is taking place, or just making a black hole there sucking in most of the combatants.

That's my reasoning, I'm sure others will disagree which is fine :-)

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gav: hey it's cool. Lol I'm on my iPhone anyway now so I understand. Anyway thanks for the post. The only problem I see with your logic is that Thanos required extensive prep to achieve the things you said and Silver Surfer never speed blitzed Thanos. As a matter of fact when Thanos fought the Runner with the Gem, Thanos knew he couldn't win. Wally and Hunter each could probably take Thanos solo due to their specific power set. Wally wouldn't necessarily have to touch Thanos to win. I see what you're saying and Thanos is durable but he's not Juggernaut and immune to physical harm.