This Marvel / Dc Team(Vs)This Marvel / Dc Team

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-57c7d84814d87
deactivated-57c7d84814d87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This battle will take place in :houston,texas.

No Caption Provided

The short battle story : polaris and her team finds out that doctor polaris and his team is coming to visit her universe to take down the high level telepath and telekinetic jean grey and powerful probability-altering / witchcraft student scarlet witch. Both jean grey and scarlet witch is under polaris and her team's protection.

Can polaris and her team stop doctor polaris and his team from taking down jean grey and scarlet witch?

The battle rules : It's defeat without killing.

The battle preparation time is : ten minutes for both teams.

Meet polaris team!

1) Polaris.

2) Magneto.

3) Storm.

4) Rainmaker.

5) Thor.

6) Iceman.

7) Magma.

8) Crystal.

9) Poison ivy. Note: she has plant control plus her poisons.

10) Meggan. Note : meggan is a powerful empath and elemental and shape-shifter who can gain a person's powers by taking on the person's appearance. Meggan can adapt to her physical environment and has some resistance to reality warping and can manipulate magical energy like deflecting simple spells.

11) Magik.

12) Doctor fate.

13) Amora the enchantress.

14) Nico minoru.

15) Blink.

16) Domino.

17) Sue.storm aka the invisible women.

18) Emma.frost. Note : she has her powerful telepathy and of course her diamond form.

19) Psylocke.

20) Rogue. Note : this rogue has all of ms.marvel powers and she can copy more powers.

21) Monet st. croix aka m.

22) She-hulk.

23) Hulk.

24) Juggernaut.

25) Kitty.pryde.

Vs

Meet doctor polaris team!

1) Doctor polaris.

2) Graviton.

3) Weather wizard.

4) Cyclone.

5) Fire.

6) Ice.

7) Icicle.

8) Killer frost.

9) Livewire.

10) Human torch.

11) Sunfire.

12) Dust

13) Mystique.

14) Zatanna.

15) Wiccan.

16) Raven.

17) Hela.

18) Nightcrawler.

19) Longshot.

20) Hellion.

21) Martian.manhunter.

22) Miss martian.

23) Armor.

24) The thing.

25) Spider-man.

Thanks for reading and posting !

Avatar image for crushyourenemies
CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

waaaaayyy too many characters.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crushyourenemies: It's a big battle / fight and therefor you are going to have many people -_- but thanks for umm the posting.

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kokemabb200: Pick a side or don't say anything at all. It's called a big battle but guess you don't know what big battle means.

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trickyman86: Dear it's not my fault if people can't think deeply about things. I would pick a side if a person created a big battle and not waste space by saying oh it's too many characters. -_-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trickyman86: This is my battle and you don't have to speak if you don't like it and i shall ignore you and keep on doing what i have basically been doing which is creating battles that is of my liking and i have never had any problems but now i have a problem? lol crazy. This is a big battle and therefor it will have many people just like any other big battle. I am the creator of this battle and i create what i like and always will.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 has Storm. It loses :P

jkjk...

Team 2 has MMH so it stomps hilariously.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 wins

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Team 1 wins this. They have a lot of powerful members, especially Storm

Grim187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Grim187

@stormweatherwitchgoddessqueenx: This has way too many characters.... No need to be rude to ppl who also say that. It honestly looks like you just threw out characters vs characters with no thought on how this would end.

What I'm essentially saying is you just threw random characters out just to have one giant, needs a giant story arc to explain this, battle. There are far too many variables in this and its also overwhelming. Who can effectively argue for which team??????

This is against battle forum rules.......

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grim187: Dear i created a short story as i do in all my battles and i pick out characters i feel go well together as a team for example storm's weather power and crystal's four classical elemental power along with magma fire and earth power would to me make a nice team and a nice team does not mean the most powerful team. Each character has strengths and weaknesses and while a character may not be able to take down a certain enemy alone but when working with someone who is as powerful as they are or more powerful could pull a win if working together which makes me think of the saying alone you are powerful but together you are more powerful.

This is my battle and i will treat it like my house which means if you don't like what i got,you don't need to say anything and you are welcome to leave and move on. I am the creator of this battle and i will as i have always done will create battles that is of my liking.

People don't like to think deeply about things and therefor got a simple mind and are just lazy bombs.

Against rules? dear i have heard that before but the comicvine overlords have not rained fire down on me which i believe it is because i have not really done anything wrong as far as they can tell plus i never had any problems in the past but now i do? lol please,i rule like a queen but make sure i stay in my place.

You are dismissed and have a wonderful day:)

Grim187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormweatherwitchgoddessqueenx:

I get that this is your thread, but you do not own it. Just because a mod hasn't closed this thread doesn't mean its okay lol, that's a fallacy. This is a community and multiple people have tried to help and point out the flaws in your thread. Your flawed thinking and attitude will get you now where here.

We all make bad threads, so just own it. You don't have to be rude to the people here.