In case you forgot, here are the rules..
You will NOT post spam, questions, accusations, etc. etc. in this thread.
You have received a private message that contains everyone in this debate, in addition to Floopay and myself. If you have questions, accusations, and random spam you want to post, put it in the PM. This thread will not be clogged.
Someone asks you a question who isn't in the tournament, or makes a comment your direction? Reply by posting on that user's Wall. You may post as much spam and etc. after this thread is open for votes, however, once the thread is open to votes you CANNOT debate for your team in any way, shape, or form. Minor clarifications are allowed, but no challenging every vote against your team, no showing off feats and stuff you forgot to post for your team earlier. Once it's open for voting, the debate is done.
Opening Post: You're reading it.
Second Post: I will make the second post. I have sent you another PM, in which you will describe your team make-up in the match. Be sure to include:
- Whether or not you bring your Wildcard
- Mastermind's Prep
- Leader's Prep
- Scout's Prep
- Battlefield starting positions
In this PM, you will disclose this information for me to record in Post #2. It cannot be altered once I have made the post.
Nobody's information will be posted until both teams have made their decisions; Neither of you has any clue of how the other will be using prep, and there will be no way someone can alter their opening prep over and over again based on what they think would have been the best way to prep to guarantee victory. Plain and simple, you're stuck with the tactics you decided.
Remember, there are 2 people in each team. I will refer to teams as Team 1, and Team 2 for this portion. As well as Member 1A, 1B, 2A, and 2B. Corresponding of course with their team.
I have chosen post orders, which is disclosed in Post #2 below.
- First Post: Team 1, Member 1A
- Second Post: Team 2, Member 2A
- Third Post: Team 1, Member 1B
- Fourth Post: Team 2, Member 2B
- Fifth Post: Team 1, Member 1A
- Sixth Post: Team 2, Member 2A
- Summary Post: Member 1B
- Summary Post: Member 2B
Make your posts count, because this is all you get. 2 posts from each team member, unless substitutions are made. If you post spam, ask questions and etc, they will count as one of your posts. Again, I will not allow clutter to fill up your battle threads, other than the few miscellaneous posts from outside viewers.
*Each Member will have 3 days maximum to submit his post. If the deadline is reached without posting, you'll be skipped and the next person follows.
- Champion: Seras Victoria
- Champion: Vergil
- The Leader: Shadow
- The Mastermind: Otacon
- The Scout: Psycho Mantis
Minions: 7 Tengu Soldiers, 3 Lickers
- Champion: Omi
- Champion: Gorgon
- The Leader: Cable
- The Mastermind: Night Thrasher II
- The Scout: T-Girl
- Minions: 6 Skrulls, 4 Bat Shadowkahn
Location: Kiasar Railroad
This majestic alpine land is home to a large logging operation that makes use of this railway to maintain its supply line with shipments of timber. The rail lines serve a major strategic purpose for the two armies engaged in combat here.
Blue Zone = Team 1 territory, Red Zone = Team 2 territory
- Team 1 can start at A, B, or C, or anywhere within the Blue Zone.
- Team 2 can start at E, F, or G, or anywhere within the Red Zone.
|The Train Station contains many trains holding shipping containers and gas containers on the rails.|
|The Canoe Center is a small area with few wooden buildings and a dock with many canoes stationed at it.|
|The Water Tower is a small wooden fenced in compound with many log stacks, a water tower, and storage sheds.|
|The Bridge is surrounded by a few artillery batteries, a bunker and a radar station.|
|The Gas Station is a bright yellow gas station with a garage and a couple of sheet metal structures surrounding it. There are few containers and trucks nearby.|
|The Com Center is a logging station. There are multiple concrete building surrounding the center with multiple log stacks dotting the area as well. A large crane vehicle is directly in the middle of the area.|
|The Lumber Yard is on the east end of the railroad. Many small concrete structures and sheet metal portables dot the area.|
Prior to battle, both teams have the following:
- 2 weeks of prep.
- Basic knowledge of teammates.
- No knowledge of the enemy team, other than basic knowledge of the opponent's Leader.
- Fight to the death.
Reasons MUST be given. Votes will not count if no reasoning is provided.
- Team 1 may call in two voters.
- Team 2 may call in two voters.
- The only other votes that will count are from the other participants of this tournament, as well as notable outsiders. I will call in 3 random participants from this tournament who will be required to cast a vote on the debate.
Any other tournament participants are allowed to vote.
Outside Viewers are allowed to vote, but must meet certain qualifications.
- Must have a post count of 1000+
- Must provide reasoning. Votes without reasoning will not be counted.
- In the end, if the reasoning is deemed equitable, the vote will count.