THIS IS WAR: A Team-Up Tournament

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#101  Edited By _Atomikill_

Anyone wanna take a noob in for this? I highly doubt you would, and I wouldn't blame ya, but just looks like a cool tourney...

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Anyone wanna take a noob in for this? I highly doubt you would, and I wouldn't blame ya, but just looks like a cool tourney...

If my partner backs out (He very well could) than I'd be happy to, considering I'm a noob myself XD

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gularte2000 said:

If my partner backs out (He very well could) than I'd be happy to, considering I'm a noob myself XD

Ha, cool.... I'll just loiter round here then.

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Champion: Mirror Master (pffft @juiceboks I'm taking him)

Mirror Master has wacko powers quite overpowered for this genre of tournament.

^Powerful enough to 'shatter' reality.

1. More reality shattering.
  2. Turning people into glass.
  3. Blinding a superhero since there is a reflection in his eyes.

My Verdict:Not allowed :(

The Meatshield: Clayface

Clayface exceeds the Durability Limit:

• Durability:Can shrug off a .50 caliber sniper rifle shot like nothing happened. Anything above that will harm him. Intangibility not allowed.

Because of Clayface's malleable body, nearly all physical attacks are useless.

No Caption Provided

My Verdict: Not allowed :(

The Scout: Poison Ivy

Pamela is too powerful for Scout, or anything else for that matter. Her plants give her a full-fetched view of her surroundings from a ridiculous distance. Ivy's range with plant sight can expand across an entire city, allowing her to locate anyone she desires.

Plus she breaks the Strength Limit.....by A LOT.

• Strength:Less than 1 ton
No Caption Provided

My Verdict: Not allowed :(

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superdrummer said:

@gularte2000 said:

Thing is my partner is very interested in characters like Thor and Thanos, and other high level characters... Not so much low level like this.

What comic characters were you planning on using btw? Because I've got a lot of non-comic characters I can use.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By _Atomikill_

@gularte2000 said:

@superdrummer said:

@gularte2000 said:

Thing is my partner is very interested in characters like Thor and Thanos, and other high level characters... Not so much low level like this.

What comic characters were you planning on using btw? Because I've got a lot of non-comic characters I can use.

Well, I didn't look at the characters that were already taken yet, but maybe like, Bane, or Deathstroke. IDK, I'm going to think about it some more, write up a list.... Not talk about who I want to take right in the middle of this...

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By SuperDrummer

@superdrummer said:

@gularte2000 said:

@superdrummer said:

@gularte2000 said:

Well, I didn't look at the characters that were already taken yet, but maybe like, Bane, or Deathstroke. IDK, I'm going to think about it some more, write up a list.... Not talk about who I want to take right in the middle of this...

Yea, makes sense, lets discuss over PM?

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gularte2000 said:

@superdrummer said:

@gularte2000 said:

@superdrummer said:

@gularte2000 said:

Yea, makes sense, lets discuss over PM?

Well, I suppose so, but I don't want it to be awkward or anything with your other partner.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jokergeist Was meaning to ask, about my scout Kirito.

I'm unsure about somthing hes got one of those "Oddball" Powers you mentioned

He can use illusion magic to change his outward appearance into this tall monster thing, it doesn't increase his physical capability it just gives him a real long reach.

Just though I'd ask now.

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By StrictlyAnime
kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

#112  Edited By kidman560

@jokergeist: wow ok i would get back in on this except between Red Viper and everyone else me and Veithas entire original team has been taken

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Jokergeist

@strictlyanime: So.......he turns into Godzilla? I don't think I can allow that........

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: Veitha has been inactive on this site for a month. Anyway, @darkraiden is interested in partnering with you. You could form a new team with him if you'd like.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By StrictlyAnime

@jokergeist: Ok easy fix, Kirito in his Sword Art Online Avatar doesn't have that ability.

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By kidman560

@jokergeist: ehh he wants an all black team. I barely know enough about Black Panther. lol anyways it doesnt matter i am busy enough as it is ;) gots to many people to prove wrong and all that crap. speaking of which once you get some free time i want another shot at the madness (a debate) i am not as inexperienced as i was last time

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: "Free time" does not come easy around me haha. But sounds fun c:

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: "Free time" does not come easy around me haha. But sounds fun c:

dude i have ISS for the next three days and i manage "free time" you need to manage time better!

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Jokergeist
kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 the_red_viper  Moderator

@jokergeist: might as well ask about some of Eragon's more... creative abilities:

1. He has a spell that makes someone feel all the pain he's ever caused others (mostly mental pain). So if you're a true a$$hole like The Joker it basically one-shots you (it doesn't kill though but it's a very effective method of incapitation).

2. Eragon can use a certain spell to basically alter and/or remove any form of magic he wants. This spell can also be used to immobilize people and other not important things.

3. He can break bones with a word. He also has a number of insta-kill spells but I'm used to debating for him without using them so I guess it's ok.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By DireDrill

@jokergeist: We aren't teamed together anymore. :( After how awesome the Psychotic League of Psychopathic Psychos was going to be?

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Jokergeist

@the_red_viper: There seems to be no counter or defense against spells like those. Is there a weaker version of Eragon you could use?

@esquire: At least 10.

@diredrill: I'm really sorry mate! )': I don't have time to debate....(╯°□°)╯

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Esquire

@diredrill: Not sure I can match Jokergeist in pure psychopathy, but I am interested in discussing a team-up if you'd like to enter with a different partner.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 the_red_viper  Moderator

@jokergeist: Well as for the death words I can simply not use them (as I said, I'm used to it). The empathy spell is only effective against top-notch villains (making Spider-Man feel all the pain he's caused others probably won't be too effective for example. In the book, Eragon had almost 150 Eldunari [which enhance the spell] with him, in this tournament he only has one, so the spell is weaker as it is) and The Name of Names (the thing that can neutralize magic and stuff) is, well... mostly a counter to other magic. I used it in the Armageddon tournament which is hosted by KnightOfZero not too long ago. I'm from the mobile now but I can send you a link to the battle when I'm home.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad
deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I'm going to join. I'll post my ally and characters in a few hours.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@jokergeist

Me and juiceboks' team:

We're trading Bloodshot out for King of the Dead Black Panther (without vibranium suit)

Also, is Cap Cold cleared for our Wild Card slot?

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#130  Edited By ImmortalOne

@jokergeist: Well damn :(

Still, I only chose Clayface because you allowed someone like Sandman in. How is Sandman allowed if Clayface is not? And I'm pretty sure Spawn is way OP, unless the classic version was way weaker than I thought.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Well, new character slots.

The Champion: Gorgon

The Meatshield: Will decide later, when I get YourNeighbordhoodComicGeek confirms, or I get a new partner.

The Scout: Will decide later.

The Minion: (changing this because I realized that Daleks broke the durability limits) Cybermen

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You make a good point.........@fetts n' @sync1: Which "Sand Man" are you using?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ally: Loki9876

Champions:

Gilgamesh(Fate/Zero)

Green Goblin(616)

The leader:

Capain America(616)

The mastermind:

Reed Richards(616)

The meatshield:

Naotsugu(Log Horizon)

The Scout:

Batman(New 52)

Wilcard:

Fantomex(616)

Minions:

2 European vampires(American Vampire)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ally is Loki9876

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquire: Sure, why not. We teamed up pretty well last time.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 the_red_viper  Moderator
Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Jokergeist

@scorpion2501: Just so you know, @yourneighborhoodcomicgeek, never confirmed a partnership with you yet.

You pick a partner first, a team second. Don't build a team, and then call someone in as a partner as just a fill-in or as someone you can force to choose your team. Ask someone to be your partner, when they accept, you build a team.

Well as for the death words I can simply not use them (as I said, I'm used to it). The empathy spell is only effective against top-notch villains (making Spider-Man feel all the pain he's caused others probably won't be too effective for example. In the book, Eragon had almost 150 Eldunari [which enhance the spell] with him, in this tournament he only has one, so the spell is weaker as it is) and The Name of Names (the thing that can neutralize magic and stuff) is, well... mostly a counter to other magic. I used it in the Armageddon tournament which is hosted by KnightOfZero not too long ago. I'm from the mobile now but I can send you a link to the battle when I'm home.

The Death Words Spell and the Empathy Spell break two rules.

1. No insta-kills
  2. Limitations are Absolute:This means a character cannot exceed these limitations by any means. If you pick a character who is at the limits at their base, and has something that enhances it further, then they cannot have that something.

I'm okay with his Magic Cancellation Spell, since it's only for defensive purposes. But the other two he cannot use.

@loki9876@scorpion2501: You two are partnering?

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator

@jokergeist: Figured as much about the Deathwords. As for the empathy spell, though, it's not an insta-kill, it just makes the target feel craploads of pain. It's more of an incapitation. The only time Eragon used this spell was with almost 150 Eldunari and it was against King Galbatorix (who's caused A LOT of pain over the years) and it didn't kill him (he killed himself since he couldn't bear the pain but that's something else).

This spell doesn't kill and it's only effective against evil summab!tches (and since Eragon only has 1 Eldunari in this fight it's much weaker than it was in the book). Are you sure it's not OK?

Oh and the Name of Names isn't only defensive, it can be used to remove magical wards\forcefields and immobilize people. Just wanna make everything perfectly clear coz I don't want to have my champion DQ'd.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If any one wants to team with me, I'lll be in.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jokergeist: loki9876 knows me in real life. We already discussed everything. But if you really want confirmation, i'll ask him to post on this thread.

Regards.

Loki9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#141  Edited By Loki9876

It's all true, he's my cousin.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

If any one wants to team with me, I'lll be in.

I'm game.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Cjdavis103

Anyone still looking for a partner?

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 the_red_viper  Moderator
the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 the_red_viper  Moderator

@jokergeist: @dextersinister: Although, technically speaking, he's like Arya (who's used by someone else in this tournament) only more powerful. He doesn't break any Champion limit that I can think of, and the 2 most problematic spells he has are the empathy spell and The Name of Names, which aren't really above the rules.

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: I can predict a lota problems would happen in your debate if you keep Eragon. I recommend changing him to play it safe.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 the_red_viper  Moderator

@jokergeist: Well then you should reconsider Arya as well since she's a lot like Eragon. She's just less powerful overall. Eragon has taught her The Name of Names which grants her knowledge on any and all spells that were ever casted (which in turn also gives her knowledge of the empathy spell). She has no Eldunari so she's a lot less powerful in terms of sheer force, but just as versatile as Eragon, if not more so (she's way older and more experienced, and arguably better at melee).

I guess I could use Eragon without The Name of Names and\or the empathy spell, though I don't really think either of them are above the rules.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Dextersinister

@the_red_viper: I believe it was the name of names that caused all the problems

there is also this rule

• Not covered in limitations. You know the power level I'm looking for, and if you don't, ask. No picking a character with electrogeohemopyrokinesis and claiming I never specifically stated you couldn't use a character who could manipulate the earth's magnetic field in a capacity to cause intense friction in the iron in a person's body causing them to light on fire and explode. Oddball powers are to be okayed by me before they can be used.
the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator

@dextersinister: I can ditch The Name of Names if it'd make a difference, but I still think the empathy spell should be allowed. It's non-lethal and it's only effective against hardcore villains (especially so with only 1 Eldunari).