#1 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

vs.

we are talking about if WW2 would have been won by the germans, and Taliban threatens hitler instead of Bush. who would win, how would it go down and why.
Post Edited:2008-06-01 16:25:31

#2 Posted by Dante V. Inferno (73 posts) - - Show Bio

WTF?

#3 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

Bare with me here, its just a thought that came to mind :P

#4 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

HAHAHAHAHAH...TALIBAN LELELELELEELLEELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELEELELELELEELELELEELLEEL. 72 VIRGINS DAAAAWG!!!!

#5 Posted by King Saturn (224186 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the Taliban would win here.

The Third Reich was Evil and Sinister but those Taliban fu@kers are Crazy as Hell dude !*

#6 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

strangest topic ever.

#7 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

well for one, the taliban never threatened us. It was al-Qaeda that did. The US attacked the taliban because they were sheltering al-Qaeda.

#8 Posted by The Devil Tiger (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, here's my advice, I find the topics...weird at best, and dubtous at worst. But, the winner is Third reich. Why ? Cause the tird reich would oblitarate all the people on sight they just believe who support the Taliban, and in the war of afghanistan, the only reason they stand against the soviet union was because they were supported by the USA. -Sorry- and the only reason they stand today is because the USA and the NATO won't go as crazy that the Third Reich did in poland OR the USSR in their fullest power and that the USA divide their power between the Irak and the Afghanistan.

More of that, the Third Reich had better training for their army and better equipement, and they won't hesitate to oblitarte one village, or one nation to kill a bunch of peasant with handmate kalashnikov. Sure, they will died for the cause, but the Third Reich will be happy to make their wish come true.

Like I said, Gloomy and dubtuous.

#9 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, Nazis own this, I can't think of any ways Taliban could win this. We kicked them out of Afghanistan in what, 2 months, now they're back, but thats NATOs fault

#10 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Dracula.

#11 Posted by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio

Taliban : religious lunatics, they behead old people and their greatest claim to fame is bankrupting the Soviets in a long war of arrition (I'm pretty sure Russia was already bankrupt before the war began) Taliban were also behind the attacking of the WTC and hijacking US aircraft.
weapons some tanks, lots of IEDs, suicide bombers etc no military aircraft, no battleships

Hitler : fascist military industrial power that committed some of the worse war crimes ever seen on Earth
weapons lots of Tiger tanks, V-2 rockets, experimental Aircraft, Sub Marines, Extermination Camps etc

Third Reich tactics "kill anything that breathes in a 10-kilometre radius" policy would probably work a whole lot better, Hitler's army was stuck inside insane bloodlust mode all the time. They round up anyone, men, old women whoever until the population becomes more managable and would have no issue with using IBM generated lists wiping out large percentages of the entire population

#12 Posted by AmazingScrewOnHead (712 posts) - - Show Bio

The Third Reich would far more advanced than us if they existed today, and instead of fighting a war you cannot win they would probally just deystroy Afganistan killing all the terrorists and millions of innocents in the process.

#13 Posted by Pyrogram (38286 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chameleone said:

Wow, Nazis own this, I can't think of any ways Taliban could win this. We kicked them out of Afghanistan in what, 2 months, now they're back, but thats NATOs fault

no, we did not.

#14 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

The Third Reich wins

#15 Posted by AmazingScrewOnHead (712 posts) - - Show Bio

The Taliban will never be beaten, NATO are wasting there time and money on a country that hates them.

#16 Posted by jsav777 (658 posts) - - Show Bio

Third Reich. As the topic says its as if they won WWII, which means they've got nukes. Do you really think Nazis would entertain the Taliban, while they're all doing guerilla warfare? Noooooo wayyy. They'd see them as lesser beings and just nuke the crap out of them without remorse. There would be no reason to engage in a war where the enemy has the environmental advantage when you have no qualms with obliterating the whole nation

#17 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

The Third Reich have zombies.

#18 Posted by Mirabel (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

Sometimes I think that the Vine's current weirdness is a new thing...then I look back at the threads that were made when my main account was still rather fresh and new...and I realize we've always been this odd.

#19 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

Third Reich is more bloodlusted than any nation that participates in Afghanistan... They'll beats the Taliban.

#20 Posted by fragmentmind (82 posts) - - Show Bio

Was on the toilet and laughed so hard you forced me to take a smal sh*t lol..I think the Nazi's got this one.

#21 Posted by WillPayton (9445 posts) - - Show Bio

Third Reich would stomp.

#22 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sethlol said:

The Third Reich have zombies.

and vampires, don't forget the nazi vampires.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay