No knowledge

Fight to the death

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hmm. Shurikern kage bunshin vs c4 karura.

Going with deidara. Third is perhaps the best character completely ignored by kishi.. So unless he does something flashy in the new chapters, I'm not changing the vote towards him..

loumast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm gonna say Deidara too. Maybe if it was the third in his prime, but it would be one hell of a battle. hrm... are their respective suicide attacks allowed? Because that could make a difference... technically speaking...

Avatar image for deactivated-5fc70f4ba8f14
deactivated-5fc70f4ba8f14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: I don't know, Deidera would definitely be a handful but I do see 3rd taking this one. Haven't quite got up to the newest chapters for his feats but even so he does have a wide variety of jutsus at his disposal. I would say a 6.5/10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loumast: Even in his old age Hiruzen was a beast. Taking on the 9 tails and Orochimaru, who even had the previous Hokages at his disposal

loumast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By loumast

@paulson3lt: Taking on the nine tails? and again, he did it with his suicide move. Not to say it was a stomp, but I think he was gradually being overwhelmed and saw no other choice.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paulson3lt: Not really. The first and second hokage weren't at full power, so, even if it's a very good feat, isn't enough to completely put him above a strong member of akatsuki.

Now, we can obviously give him the age in taijutsu for keeping up with first and second, and nearly overwhelming oro. But deidara is quick to run away, as shown from his outrunning team gai.

What else? Earth/fire combo dragon missile, Earth walls, and pushing kyubi out of the village with adamantine staff enma. While all of that is awesome, I don't think it's enough to take on deidara just yet.

Deidara did one shot three tails, his c3 can go up to town level and he can adapt to situations very quickly. We're talking about a man who beat gaara in the desert here.

While I understand that sarutobi should be above deidara by scaling/hype, their feats say completely otherwise.

I'm going to say deidara as a protest to kishimoto's constant ignoring of hiruzen.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loumast: I guess I could of phrased that better. He (along with the hidden leaf...) managed to stave it off long enough for minato to get there. And I agree it was not a stomp. But a rather impressive feat I think should be accounted for. I understand they weren't at full power, but they still are the Senju siblings.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: I understand what your saying. I'm sure his earth walls could hold up to some of his explosives, though not long, but enough time to summon the Monkey king. Which honestly I don't remember exactly how long it took for him to do that..Either way I do see your side as a possibility. But I still give it to the 3rd

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By NighThunder

Could go either way really.

NVC1801

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hiruzen ftw

JdG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deidara probably only needs C2 to win

Avatar image for deactivated-65143d2f9f7f8
deactivated-65143d2f9f7f8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deidara bombs the all hype no feats dude

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hiruzen wrecks

Avatar image for sixpathsofcapra
SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime/edo Hiruzen bodies. Old Hiruzen vs deidara is debatable

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on the starting range

galaxium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deidara

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galaxium said:

Deidara

How? The War Hokage dwarve Deidara.

galaxium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galaxium said:

@maulsmacker: Dwarf Deidara with what?

He percieved movements from bloodlusted Obito in Ten tails form as well as react, understand, comment and move many meters during an event where KCM Naruto was not able to remotely keep up with whats going on.

galaxium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galaxium said:

@maulsmacker: That's called reaching.

...No? thats called fair feat representation, all four of the Hokage disgustingly outpaced KCM naruto during that event.

galaxium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maulsmacker: Him not understanding what's going on doesn't mean their speed is beyond his comprehension.

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galaxium said:

@maulsmacker: Him not understanding what's going on doesn't mean their speed is beyond his comprehension.

Naruto didn't understand whats going on, he straight up said he can't keep up with whats going on, Hiruzen did that and way more to the same event, you're reaching with trying to counter something so blatant.

galaxium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maulsmacker: He is so fodder you are digging for feats

You're not even worth a response.

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galaxium:Nah, unlike you who presents what he WANTS, I present what is

also,

Loading Video...

galaxium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By galaxium

@maulsmacker:

I remember that claim you made also about DSM Kabuto being below Orochimaru because of the bingo book, so this is not the first time you say utter BS

As I've said, you're not worth a response. Remind me not to waste my time with you again until you reach maturity

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galaxium:

I just used what Kabuto said, from his mouth, in front of everyone for us to read. you unironically tried to argue that Danzou would've stomped the Six paths of pain, don't talk to me about BS.

rich of you to talk of maturity while acting like an enraged child, don't ping me furthur if this is the behaviour you produce.

galaxium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maulsmacker: There is no comparison lol. Danzo, who scales above Pain in speed and AP above the Raikage, has Hashirama cells, Shisui's eye, and with complete invulnerability for 10 minutes, beating Pain is not far fetched in comparison with what you're trying to pass lol.

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MaulSmacker

@galaxium:

> Live visual of you wanking someone forever below the Third Hokage.

I'm just trying to pass whats shown and stated in the manga, its Just that I don't have any biases toward characters so I rate them fairly, you need The Third Hokage and Orochimaru to lose to BOS Sasuke, ofcourse you throw a tantrum when I don't downplay them to dirt lmao.

ofcourse, you're so disconnected with reality you think Danzou, who got stomped for 10 mins straight by a tired MS Sasuke, beating the six paths of pain is more realistic than Orochimaru, who is made of Kabuto's flesh, being Kabuto level.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

galaxium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By galaxium

@maulsmacker:

MS Sasuke is comfortably above Kage level in my point of view. He stated his MS could beat the entire hidden leaf village and he was Pain's replacement in the Akatsuki. I believe Danzo performed against him better than any other Kage could have at that point considering he drove him to near blindness. The Kages at the summit only performed well against him because he wasn't at full power, same goes for Killer Bee. The Danzo fight seemed easier because Sasuke there was closer to his peak, but Danzo is the only one to break out of MS genjutsu and penetrate the humanoid Susanoo's defense all by himself. Shisui's eye also was on cooldown so he wasn't at full. Normally he would've probably won. Danzo was most likely the strongest Kage.

Hiruzen may be above Danzo without Hashirama cells and Uchiha eyes, with them, probably not.

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galaxium:

Danzo was repeatedly getting one shotted, if Danzou didn't basically have cheats and ten goddamn sharingans on his arm, then Sasuke would've literally just made a susanoo, grabbed him and crushed him to blood and gore, the fight would be over in seconds, he broke the susanoo using a specific summon that Sasuke effortlessly dealt with, an injured and not fully healed Sasuke literally stomped Danzou so many times, his chidori spear blitzed him hard, and Danzo was never really close to killing Sasuke in actuality, Sasuke is above kage level, Danzo isn't close to Sasuke though, the only stat where he could compete was speed even there Sasuke was clearly superior.

Hiruzen managed to keep up and move several meters during the paper tandem bomb jutsu when Naruto in KCM explicitly couldn't, he downright percieved and reacted to attacks from Ten Tails Obito, he contributed equally in creation of a barrier that downrignt tanked Ten Tails attacks, he stalemated and countered a statue that exhausted and was about to wipe out the Shinobi alliance.

his war feats are clearly far beyond any of the Gokage, everyone knows any of the first four Hokage would own the Gokage, why cope only about the Third Hokage? because he isn't as flashy as the other three even though he has awesome feats in the war?

galaxium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maulsmacker:

Danzo was repeatedly getting oneshotted because he can afford to, his immortality allows him to fight recklessly, also he was testing Susanoo's abilities. His summon was beaten because its futon amps katon.

Anyway, I didn't say Hiruzen would lose to Danzo, but I'm still not buying his speed feats. Countering the statue is a good feat.

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galaxium:

Yes, so just about any good character with fire release would one shot his summon, Hiruzen's summon is explicitly the most powerful summon and has the feats for it too and Orochimaru's manda straight up tanked C0 while a normal Katon had Danzou's summon reeling, other than highballing his speed, he really has nothing that makes him impressive, Sasuke stomped him so bad so many times I dunno why you're trying to change it, he knew there was a limit to his Izanagi and planned to fight someone he thought was Madara, if anything he would be extra cautious to save power.

his speed feats are explicit asf, all four Hokage have explicit feats that put them absurdly above normal kage in the war.

Avatar image for masterbuster666
MasterBuster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers