#1 Edited by geodoc (270 posts) - - Show Bio

Cosmic strength vs Ionic power.     Fight takes place in a basement.  No where to run.  No where to hide.  Who wins.

caption
caption
#2 Edited by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Man

#3 Posted by Meteorite (3347 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonderman

#4 Posted by Wildstar (1012 posts) - - Show Bio

In a basement Wonderman can't fly around. I have to go with the Thing.

#5 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Man already beat the Thing

#6 Posted by Meteorite (3347 posts) - - Show Bio
caption

Not really its like i told you can pretty much hang with herc in every catagory, there so close its acutally a toss up, but he can blast ionic beams, he can augment his size, and he can fly that is enough to get him a tough victory against Herc.

caption

#7 Posted by Lantern Prime (13045 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats a dominating win.

#8 Posted by lionheart (1261 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Man

#9 Posted by Wildstar (1012 posts) - - Show Bio

That's not a good scan to go off of, Xemnu wrapped the barbell around the Thing then Wonder man threw him through a wall. That don't got shit to do with them fighting one on one. Show the part where The thing hooked off on him.

#10 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
Meteorite said:
"
caption

Not really its like i told you can pretty much hang with herc in every catagory, there so close its acutally a toss up, but he can blast ionic beams, he can augment his size, and he can fly that is enough to get him a tough victory against Herc.

caption

"
I wasn't talking about this...Getting owned by Xemnu though is worst than losing to Squirrel Girl.
#11 Posted by Wildstar (1012 posts) - - Show Bio

That happened because Ben is a freakin moron. lol

#12 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
Wildstar said:
"That happened because Ben is a freakin moron. lol"
The Thing is actually fairly smart.
#13 Posted by Wildstar (1012 posts) - - Show Bio

That scan says otherwise, Vance.

#14 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
Wildstar said:
"That scan says otherwise, Vance."
He's stupid because he was overpowered by Xemnu?
#15 Posted by Wildstar (1012 posts) - - Show Bio

No, he's stupid because of how he put himself in that position.

#16 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
Wildstar said:
"No, he's stupid because of how he put himself in that position."
How was he going to get away..he's slow as hell.
#17 Posted by Wildstar (1012 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, so since he couldn't get away, he rushed at him with one of Wonder Man's barbells. Which he could barely lift. That's just plain dumb, Vance. Even you have to admit that.

#18 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
Wildstar said:
"

Okay, so since he couldn't get away, he rushed at him with one of Wonder Man's barbells. Which he could barely lift. That's just plain dumb, Vance. Even you have to admit that.

"
He was trying to show his strength..You think if he knew Xemnu was going to own him he would have tried that? Xemnu is a POS...
#19 Posted by Wildstar (1012 posts) - - Show Bio

That shit was stupid. It wasn't the first time he faced him. So he should have had a better game plan. Growing and learning from past experiences is a sign of intelligence.

#20 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
Wildstar said:
"That shit was stupid. It wasn't the first time he faced him. So he should have had a better game plan. Growing and learning from past experiences is a sign of intelligence."
Ben Grimm isn't stupid....
#21 Posted by Iron Doom (864 posts) - - Show Bio

Thing in a close battle

#22 Posted by Wildstar (1012 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben isn't stupid. He just did a very stupid thing during that scan.

#23 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
Wildstar said:
"Ben isn't stupid. He just did a very stupid thing during that scan."
#24 Posted by King Saturn (222830 posts) - - Show Bio
Wonder Man should win here
#25 Posted by kinggamer97 (1013 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonderman pretty easy

#26 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio

At the time of that scan, Wonderman was quoted at a strength level of 95 tonnes, while the Thing was rated at 85 tonnes.
So not much of a difference. I think that the writer might have been overselling the difference somewhat.

Today Wonderman is Class 100 while the Thing is around the 100 tonne mark.
That might amount realistically to a Wonderman being fractionally stronger (maybe 20% in my opinion).
Wonderman is more durable, can fly (not much advabntage in a basement) and has faster reaction speed.
The Thing is the better fighter.

Overall, I would say that Wonderman wins but the fight will be a knock down, drawn out bloody battle, and the basement won't be in 1 piece afterwards : )

#27 Posted by Meteorite (3347 posts) - - Show Bio
Wildstar said:
"In a basement Wonderman can't fly around. I have to go with the Thing."
Ah, but Wonder Man could break through the ceiling of the basement and go outside for more maneuverability.
#28 Posted by geodoc (270 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"At the time of that scan, Wonderman was quoted at a strength level of 95 tonnes, while the Thing was rated at 85 tonnes.
So not much of a difference. I think that the writer might have been overselling the difference somewhat.

That might amount realistically to a Wonderman being fractionally stronger (maybe 20% in my opinion).
Wonderman is more durable, can fly (not much advabntage in a basement) and has faster reaction speed.

Overall, I would say that Wonderman wins but the fight will be a knock down, drawn out bloody battle, and the basement won't be in 1 piece afterwards : )"

Agreed, though I think WM's strength is greater than things.
#29 Edited by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
geodoc said:
"the creator said:
"At the time of that scan, Wonderman was quoted at a strength level of 95 tonnes, while the Thing was rated at 85 tonnes.

Overall, I would say that Wonderman wins but the fight will be a knock down, drawn out bloody battle, and the basement won't be in 1 piece afterwards : )"

Agreed, though I think WM's strength is greater than things."
It is.
#30 Posted by geodoc (270 posts) - - Show Bio

Strength feat for WM:

caption
#31 Posted by spidey209 (571 posts) - - Show Bio

wonderman

#32 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Man

#33 Posted by Fresh Prince (4939 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Man