This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight to the death

vs

#2 Posted by Joygirl (20040 posts) - - Show Bio

Thing, I believe. Durability edge.

#3 Posted by nerdork (4038 posts) - - Show Bio

Thing, in a decent fight. But Ben's durability and fighting skill win it here. Not saying that Warpath wont hang for a while. But...

Thing FTW!

#4 Posted by comic_book_fan (5678 posts) - - Show Bio

the thing he is stronger more durable.

#5 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

Even with Warpaths vibranium blades?

#6 Posted by God_Spawn (37950 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, dear God. Thing slaps James around.

#7 Posted by laflux (16204 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight to the death

vs

@god_spawn: Make it classic versions and it would be alot more fair. As it is now its a mismatch. Current Warpath can't even beat Captain America (Apparently).

#8 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: I meant to make this the 75 tonner version of Warpath with his vibranium blades

#9 Posted by HellionVulcan (3803 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@inconvenient_truth said:

Fight to the death

vs

@god_spawn: Make it classic versions and it would be alot more fair. As it is now its a mismatch. Current Warpath can't even beat Captain America (Apparently).

Just pis writing during that event as gambit blew up caps costume & did no damage .... sigh but current warpath is so under written as i do think he could defeat the thing as i doubt thing is a better fighter than warpath as thing is rated 5 while warpath 6 plus speed go to warpath as well .In this i just think if their fight lasted over 24 hours warpath would tire first so he'd lose but his knifes should wreck the thing to .

#10 Edited by MisterWhisper (1942 posts) - - Show Bio

On paper Warpath should win.

He is not as durable or as strong but he is much faster, just as good of a fighter and has the ace in the hole of the vibranium knives.

However, he is not popular and is only used as a beating stick to make other people look better.

Warpath is one of the most under rated, and under written heroes in marvel.

#11 Edited by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

i see