This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by TifaLockhart (14167 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Etrigan

2. Superman

3. Valor

4. Captain Marvel (DC)

5. Martian Manhunter

#2 Edited by comic_book_fan (5954 posts) - - Show Bio

pure brute strength no other powers?

if it's under these conditions

1.ben

2.superman

3.not familiar with valor

4.tie maybe a slight edge to marvel

5.ben by a hair.

#3 Edited by GhostRavage (9471 posts) - - Show Bio

To be honest... Thing gets outclassed overall, including strength wise.

#4 Edited by dondave (38895 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't get past Round 1

#5 Posted by Immortal777 (7735 posts) - - Show Bio

1.ben

2.superman

5.ben by a hair.

You're joking right? Unless you're talking about Swamp Thing

#6 Posted by GhostRavage (9471 posts) - - Show Bio

1.ben

2.superman

5.ben by a hair.

This list its SO WRONG i can't even describe how much im laughing...

#7 Posted by Immortal777 (7735 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: I thought about he/she may be talking about New 52 versions more I hope he/she is.

#8 Edited by FrozenPhoenix (1722 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman vs Thing?

ETRIGAN vs Thing????

Why not have the Presence merge with TOAA and weild the Infinity Guantlet and the HOTU and posess the cosmic cube ......... against the Thing

#9 Posted by XiiX (9474 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Doesn't get past Round 1

#10 Posted by GhostRavage (9471 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by LimpoyzLoan (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously? You might as well just pair up Pre Crisis Anti Monitor against the Thing. It'd be as much of a stomp as Superman vs The Thing, if not more.

#12 Edited by comic_book_fan (5954 posts) - - Show Bio

here is my logic Martian's best strength feat is pushing 1/3 of the earth and hurting superman with fists which is also because of his elasticity pushing the planet with superman isn't that big of a deal because going by other feats superman could have done it on his own and was just acting like he needed help to up moral for all we know.

captain marvel again best feat is hurting superman and beating him at arm wrestling

the thing has done his universes equal and has hurt hyperion who is superman's equal in strength and has matched thor hulk and herc in arm wrestling so they are pretty much equals or at least in the same ball park.

#13 Edited by FrozenPhoenix (1722 posts) - - Show Bio

the thing has done his universes equal and has hurt hyperion who is superman's equal in strength and has matched thor hulk and herc in arm wrestling so they are pretty much equals or at least in the same ball park.

Pics or it didn't happen.

#14 Posted by Immortal777 (7735 posts) - - Show Bio

here is my logic Martian's best strength feat is pushing 1/3 of the earth and hurting superman with fists which is also because of his elasticity pushing the planet with superman isn't that big of a deal because going by other feats superman could have done it on his own and was just acting like he needed help to up moral for all we know.

captain marvel again best feat is hurting superman and beating him at arm wrestling

I see you like telling jokes lol.

#15 Posted by Juiceboks (10805 posts) - - Show Bio

Never thought I'd see a Thing fanboy. Regardless he gets soundly beaten by Etrigan.

#16 Posted by GhostRavage (9471 posts) - - Show Bio

You are wrong... Captain Marvel best strength feat is lifting a continent. Superman best strength feat is benching the earth weight 5 days in a row without sunlight and without the slightest sign of tiring... Etrigan is WAY above 100-150 toner easily. While thing is 85-90 toner... he is not even considered a 100 toner... And before you even compare Thing to Hulk and Thor... I suggest you to look at the scan of Hulk vs Thing and Wolverine to see how easily stomped they are... I believe its from current Indestructible Hulk issues... And for some odd reason i can't upload scans anymore.. again... -.-

#17 Posted by comic_book_fan (5954 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage:

hulk was at an all time base high when he beat them and they are telling jokes and messing around neither of them are serious.

here is both 616 and ultimate of him fighting hyperion who is a slower version of hyperion looks like more than 100 toner to me if feats are so important like everyone says they are.

#18 Edited by comic_book_fan (5954 posts) - - Show Bio

oh and here incase you wanted lifting feats.

here shield ben is used in a training course to teach people how to fight class 100 bricks.

ben holds up 4 story building more than 100 tons.

blue whales weigh up to 200 tons that is more than 100 with out the force of the water adding force to it and ben stops it cold.

do I need more to show he is class 100 because I have it.

#19 Edited by dondave (38895 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_book_fan: That Thing vs Hyperion scan is from the Ultimate Universe, who's Thing is far stronger than 616 Thing. Why even bother?

#20 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12395 posts) - - Show Bio

Etrigan knocked Superman to the moon, never seen Ben do that.....

#21 Posted by comic_book_fan (5954 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave:

I said one of them was from the ultimate universe and the other is from 616.

#22 Posted by comic_book_fan (5954 posts) - - Show Bio

here is my final scan of the night to further drive in the class 100 point.

#23 Posted by dondave (38895 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_book_fan: Yes, but Ultimate Thing is stronger 616 Thing by quite a margin also The Thing body was visibly breaking just by getting punched by the Hulk, he doesn't last long here

#24 Edited by God_Spawn (38339 posts) - - Show Bio

Just because two characters are class 100's does not mean in anyway shape or form that they are in the same ballpark. Colossus for example is a class 100 but I would never compare him to the likes of Superman class characters when it comes to straight up feats. Same goes for Ben.

#25 Posted by God_Spawn (38339 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_son_of_czarnia: And you've been here long enough to know what are mismatches and what aren't and to at least do a proper OP.