thing vs juggernaut

• 107 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@foreverevil: again, do you not understand, replying to a message shortly after is not bumping.

How about you pm if you wish to continue replying?

I clearly said this was going no where, yet you chose to reply just to tell me to pm you, you could have done that. Please stop replying, this conversation is over.

- Pip

thats what ive told you 5 times....soooo ummmm whaaat??? this conversation IS over. so dont reply. thats what ive BEEN saying dude. are you lost?

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By pipxeroth

@pipxeroth said:

@foreverevil: again, do you not understand, replying to a message shortly after is not bumping.

I clearly said this was going no where, yet you chose to reply just to tell me to pm you, you could have done that. Please stop replying, this conversation is over.

- Pip

thats what ive told you 5 times....soooo ummmm whaaat??? this conversation IS over. so dont reply. thats what ive BEEN saying dude. are you lost?

That's kind of the point. You're telling me to send a pm when that's easily what you could have done. I just told you too not reply, and all you did was reply to say, don't reply. Are you stupid?

- Pip

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil said:
@pipxeroth said:

- Pip

That's kind of the point. You're telling me to send a pm when that's easily what you could have done. I just told you too not reply, and all you did was reply to say, don't reply. Are you stupid?

- Pip

lol umm noooo. What happend was you informed of the rules. i then told you what id do different and then informed YOU that it would have been better to PM me instead of commenting on this thread that you dont want bumped cause by commenting on it youre bumping it to the top of the list. then it seems you got angry and now keep posting on this very thread...which is baffling

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pipxeroth said:
@foreverevil said:
@pipxeroth said:

- Pip

- Pip

lol umm noooo. What happend was you informed of the rules. i then told you what id do different and then informed YOU that it would have been better to PM me instead of commenting on this thread that you dont want bumped cause by commenting on it youre bumping it to the top of the list. then it seems you got angry and now keep posting on this very thread...which is baffling

I'm not angry. And you're being very hypocritical.

"by commenting on it youre bumping it to the top of the list"

Then honestly, stop replying to me.

- Pip

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil said:
@pipxeroth said:
@foreverevil said:
@pipxeroth said:

- Pip

- Pip

- Pip

do you not see the irony? honestly? thats what im telling YOU. thats what i told you from the start. and since you were the one who said to stop bumping its hilarious cause now you wont stop bumping it.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By pipxeroth

@pipxeroth said:
@foreverevil said:
@pipxeroth said:
@foreverevil said:
@pipxeroth said:

- Pip

- Pip

- Pip

do you not see the irony? honestly? thats what im telling YOU. thats what i told you from the start. and since you were the one who said to stop bumping its hilarious cause now you wont stop bumping it.

*sigh*

This is just turning into an argument of telling eachother to stop replying. If you reply to this again, will be informing the mods.

- Pip

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil said:
@pipxeroth said:
@foreverevil said:
@pipxeroth said:
@foreverevil said:
@pipxeroth said:

- Pip

- Pip

- Pip

*sigh*

This is just turning into an argument of telling eachother to stop replying. If you reply to this again, will be informing the mods.

- Pip

do as you wish. i already had PM'd you. now you can stop bumping the thread that you didnt want bumped