#4 Posted by Alpha (8097 posts) - - Show Bio

U guys must be a comedy team!

LOL!

#5 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4306 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.  Massive ownage.

#6 Posted by Alpha (8097 posts) - - Show Bio
Alexander Anderson said:
"Hulk.  Massive ownage."

U think? He didn't seem that strong and the Thing lifted that ferris wheel over his head.
#7 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1500 posts) - - Show Bio

that don't make him stronger then the hulk   hulk still wins))  well that's the only letdown about the movie   hulk Abilities

#8 Posted by Alpha (8097 posts) - - Show Bio
DRDOOMSDAY-360 said:
"that don't make him stronger then the hulk   hulk still wins))  well that's the only letdown about the movie   hulk Abilities"

But it shows how strong he is in the movie. the hulk had a hard time turning over that truck.
#9 Posted by LightBright (4086 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"Hulk wins via edward norton being awesome"
#10 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1500 posts) - - Show Bio

hey like i said the only thing was a letdown was hulk downgrade Abilities but he not that super weak to lose by the thing plus hulk is bigger and faster  really he can't  do much to the cgi hulk lol)) 

#11 Posted by Meteorite (3479 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Alexander Anderson said:
"Hulk.  Massive ownage."

U think? He didn't seem that strong and the Thing lifted that ferris wheel over his head."
He also needed Invisible Woman's help and I think Mr. Fantastic's.
#12 Posted by Vrakmul (23828 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"DRDOOMSDAY-360 said:
"that don't make him stronger then the hulk   hulk still wins))  well that's the only letdown about the movie   hulk Abilities"

But it shows how strong he is in the movie. the hulk had a hard time turning over that truck."
Geometry states that no matter how strong you are, you will struggle to lift something significantly larger than you.
#13 Posted by Alpha (8097 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Alpha said:
"DRDOOMSDAY-360 said:

But it shows how strong he is in the movie. the hulk had a hard time turning over that truck."
Geometry states that no matter how strong you are, you will struggle to lift something significantly larger than you."

That's crazy. It can be larger than you but weigh next to nothing. Like a 7 ft long 3 ft wide piece of pine wood while the lifting it is 5 ft tall..
#14 Posted by Alpha (8097 posts) - - Show Bio
Meteorite said:
"Alpha said:
"Alexander Anderson said:
"Hulk.  Massive ownage."

U think? He didn't seem that strong and the Thing lifted that ferris wheel over his head."
He also needed Invisible Woman's help and I think Mr. Fantastic's."
Not to lift it over his head. He just let it sit on his shoulders until Mr Fantastic said lift it higher.
#15 Posted by Meteorite (3479 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Alpha said:
"DRDOOMSDAY-360 said:

Geometry states that no matter how strong you are, you will struggle to lift something significantly larger than you."

That's crazy. It can be larger than you but weigh next to nothing. Like a 7 ft long 3 ft wide piece of pine wood while the lifting it is 5 ft tall.."
I'd think that its not so much the weight, more of the awkwardness of where to grasp it and so forth.
#16 Posted by Alpha (8097 posts) - - Show Bio
Meteorite said:
"Alpha said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Alpha said:
"DRDOOMSDAY-360 said:

That's crazy. It can be larger than you but weigh next to nothing. Like a 7 ft long 3 ft wide piece of pine wood while the lifting it is 5 ft tall.."
I'd think that its not so much the weight, more of the awkwardness of where to grasp it and so forth."

OH, I see. That sounds right. Forgive my outburst!
#17 Posted by Meteorite (3479 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Meteorite said:
"Alpha said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Alpha said:
"DRDOOMSDAY-360 said:

I'd think that its not so much the weight, more of the awkwardness of where to grasp it and so forth."

OH, I see. That sounds right. Forgive my outburst!"
Thou art forgiven
#18 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2184 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk will always beat  ben, he don't stand the chance.  

#19 Posted by King Saturn (218436 posts) - - Show Bio
The Hulk wins here
#20 Edited by nathandan1222 (1886 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Alpha said:
"DRDOOMSDAY-360 said:

umm thats physics not good physics but physics