Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By M9ke
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Fight takes place here.

• NO BFR
  • Rounds 1 & 2 Win is by KO; Round 3 is bloodlust and to the death.
  • Each round starts with combatants at opposite sides of plateau.
  • First Round lasts 2 hours and is straight hand to hand
  • Second Round lasts 2 hours; Thing gets Cap's shield, while Congorilla gets Hawkman's Thanagarian mace
  • Third Round they are both changed into their human form and each one gets a Bowie Knife
M9ke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sooo, what's the protocol on the amount of time one should wait before bumping his own thread?

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By nefarious

Its clobberin time!

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Does Congorilla actually have any feats?

M9ke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By M9ke

That's a good question TTBA....any DC fans on here know much about Congorilla's feats?

My matchup is pretty much based purely on abilities/strength/powers off of their wiki database.

I've been looking for an equitable DC hero matchup for the Thing for a while...(even posed the question in the Battle ideas thread - without a response)...and figured Congorilla would be close.

Thing has him on strength and probably in fighting ability, but Congorilla can augment his size (and thus I'm assuming his strength) and has him in agility. Does anyone know what Congorilla's limit is on size growth?

M9ke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m9ke said:

...any DC fans on here know much about Congorilla's feats?

Thing has him on strength and probably in fighting ability, but Congorilla can augment his size (and thus I'm assuming his strength) and has him in agility. Does anyone know what Congorilla's limit is on size growth?

Anyone?

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Is Congorilla physical stats above Grodd? If not, this is gonna be a major stomp for Thing.

M9ke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Congorilla physical stats above Grodd? If not, this is gonna be a major stomp for Thing.

Theoretically they could be, since he has the power of 'size augmentation'...and that was the primary reason I felt he'd have a decent chance in this matchup with Thing. While at his standard size (6'8/700) he is about equal physically to Grodd...both are probably 5-10 tonners...but if Congorilla is able to increase his size 10x than it would theoretically 10x his strength, perhaps more. In addition, if he is able to keep most of his agility intact at that size than he's definitely a threat to Ben.