Thing vs. Beast

beastmanX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By beastmanX

I think this would be a pretty close fight. Who takes this?

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By the creator

Thing should win fairly easily.

The Thing is well over 20 times stronger than the Beast, has much greater endurance (able to fight for up to a day where as the beast can fight for a couple of hours at most) and is much more durable (the Beast's best attacks would do little of no damage to the Thing, who can withstand light anti-tank weaponry).
The Thing is also a very compotent hand to hand fighter and although nowhere near as clever as Beast, has a lot od battle smarts and experience to call on.

Although the Beast is far more agile, eventually he will tire out and 1 good shot from the Thing could KO the Beast.

beastmanX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By beastmanX

i  think beasts agility will play a big role in this fight. he could dodge almost everyone of the things hits

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By the creator
beastmanX said:
"i  think beasts agility will play a big role in this fight. he could dodge almost everyone of the things hits"

Yes the Beast can dodge the Thing's attacks but he will be forced to keep a high pace up all the time and the Beast will tire out first.
All the Thing needs to do is keep up the pressure, wait for the Beast to slow down from tiredness and then it's  "It's Clobbering time!"
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By brainiac 1.0
beastmanX said:
"i  think beasts agility will play a big role in this fight. he could dodge almost everyone of the things hits"

Do you think beast wins because your screen name is beastman X
beastmanX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By beastmanX

brainiac 1.0 said:

"beastmanX said:

Do you think beast wins because your screen name is beastman X"

of course not. all i said is that beast is really agile. and i never said who would win.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By Korg

Thing doesn't even need to hit Beast to hurt him. Thing can alter the terrain. He can throw things at Beast, topple buildings over on him, etc. Beast isn't nearly as strong, and has no answer for Thing's invulnerability/stamina.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#8  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

It is a truth universally acknowledged, that on occasion it is clobbering time. -  Paul Cornell