ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ThaMessenger07

Luke has his Chain Belt.
Savage Dragon has his 45 Caliber(not that it matters).
Thing is Ready to Clobber.
Vs.
The Wrecking Crew has Standard Equipment(yes Wrecker has his Crowbar). Current Power Level so the Wrecker retains max strength even while sharing his strength.
Rhino is Current Power level.

Everyone is Excited to Fight. Fight takes Place in a Mall Parking Lot. No Civilians and there is a Protective dome Put around the Battle Ground by Shield. Fight is until K.O.  The Wrecking Crew and Rhino were employed by Overloard to capture Dragon. Luke Cage was hired by Rapture behind dragons back to protect him. Thing was just a Passerby. When he saw there was about to be a confrontation he stepped in. 

Both teams are in accordance with one another and Ready To bring the Pain. Can the Heroes win????

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Vs.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ThaMessenger07

I thought this was a good one......well guess not lol

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By the creator

Well its not bad : ) 

Breaking it down in to basics, 

Thing vs Rhino  
Savage Dragon vs Wrecker 
Cage vs Thunderball, Piledriver and Bulldozer. 

Things beats Rhino (he's done it before and he's stronger now). 
Savage Dragon I don't think will beat the Wrecker, not with him being stronger than Dragon and the damage he can do with the wrecking bar. Dragon can keep him busy but the Wrecker would eventually win. 
Cage will lose against these three. Although he is stronger and more durable than the 3 of them, both Thunderball and Bulldozer due to their special attacks, hit almost as hard as Cage does. Additionally, the 3 of them have displayed good team work before. Again Cage can keep them busy - he's tough enough and a formidable fighter. 

All in all, I can see the heroes winning but it would be a hard fight. 
I think that the Thing can take down Rhino first and then if he takes Dragons place against Wrecker (who the Thing will also eventually beat), Dragon can help Cage overcome the 3 remaining members of the Wrecking Crew. If either Dragon or Cage folds before Rhino, the villians could win this, but I'm still backing the heroes for a close win.

ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ThaMessenger07
@the creator: 
Real good Break down! Thanks and I would have to agree. I thought Thing would help out in this battle a lot. I kind of got tired of all the martial arts based character battles and the cosmic or supper powerhouses. I wanted to have some brute street fighters punch each other, rip light post, tear out chunks of the ground and throw cars. lol