Thing(read op)VS Thor

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DemonKnights

I'm trying to see what Thing would need to beat Thor, so heres.my first attempt.

Thing with superman level speed

Vs

Thor

Who.wins?

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By BeaconofStrength

Another Thor speed thread? Color me surprised. Thor beats Thing; his durability if fodder.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DemonKnights

@beaconofstrength: And here u are complaining again. U DOOO know you can simply NOT click on these threads right??

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength: And here u are complaining again. U DOOO know you can simply NOT click on these threads right??

Complaining? I'm not surprised another Thor speed thread came up, but I'm not complaining about this thread. I just think Thor would win due to Thing's durability being garbage.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DemonKnights
ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why dafuq did ya give Thing the speed of Superman? How much would that even help him? Grimm relies on size, brute strength, power, durability an' brute force. He doesn't use speed in battle. I dunno why you think givin' him the speed of Superman will help him at all. Thor outmuscles Thing with ease.

Dont gemme wrong, the Thing is my favorite character in the entire fictional Universe an' I'm one of his fanboys, but wtf man.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BeaconofStrength
ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ssj_god

@demonknights:

hahaha..lol.. u never get tired :D

thor wins here.. give thing some more amp..like hulk's durability, some flying ability.. ability to stay in space if BFR happens.. then it'll be a good fight

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength: I SAID I'm glad you're not complaining, so idk what the hell you're talking about.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well that escalated quickly

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ilikedonuts: you're seriously asking me how giving thing far superior sPEED to his own would help him???

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ssj_god

@ilikedonuts: you're seriously asking me how giving thing far superior sPEED to his own would help him???

nah.. i think he's casually asking you

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why dafuq did ya give Thing the speed of Superman? How much would that even help him? Grimm relies on size, brute strength, power, durability an' brute force. He doesn't use speed in battle. I dunno why you think givin' him the speed of Superman will help him at all. Thor outmuscles Thing with ease.

Dont gemme wrong, the Thing is my favorite character in the entire fictional Universe an' I'm one of his fanboys, but wtf man.

Superman has immensely superior speed in comparison to thor so it would help actually since wolverine and spiderman have tagged thor.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By dondave

Ben has become such a jobber that even with Superman's speed I doubt that he could beat Thor.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ilikedonuts

@demonknights:

Yep, nice readin' skills pal. Again, Thing doesn't use speed in battle. I aint never seen him dodge nothin'. He is a slugger that clobbers dafuq outta people with brute force. His fightin' style is brute force, not movin' fast. I love the Thing, but Thor wins.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ilikedonuts: Why are u acting hostile? My simple logic, is that maaaaaaaaaybe he doesn't freaking dodge cause he can't. Cause he's too slow. Well now I'm giving him superman level speed. Are u good now, or was that too hard to understand for you?

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ilikedonuts

@demonknights:

Ah y'know what, you win. I guess Thing's smart enough to know that if he has such great speed he'd use that speed well to dodge stuff an' all. But still, as much as I love Thing, Thor wins. Speed aint everythin'.

Also, why I'm actin' "hostile"? Dunno, I'm always like this. But excuse me, I guess.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DeathHero61

@ilikedonuts: Tell that to wolverine and spiderman who were making him look like a fool.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: There's also feats that contradict the Spiderman and Wolverine showings.

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ilikedonuts
DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@demonknights: Thor was crated in the 60's. Think the feats were in the late 70's-80's. There is also some 2000's that show him tagging Surfer and Sentry too. If we go by 50's we could assume any earlier version of Thor :p.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonknights: Yup. Marvel hasn't really had a reboot. Also Thor occasionally rumbles with SS and Sentry which is fairly recent.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonknights: @ilikedonuts: @beaconofstrength: @deathhero61: i like the way.. how people don't count those feats where thor is fighting with silver surfer above light speed.. which has been shown through many years... through many writers writing the story (we all know SS got insane speed, can easily compair or pass superman's)...........

but counts those feats which were shown only once with one writer writing the story and can be easily considered thor's biggest jobberring.. like wolverine tagging thor and looking superior in speed (it's the same as batman punching out blood from superman's mouth)

hmm... some hating of certain characters maybe? :D

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor has better strength, durability, invulnerability(armour),fighting ability.

Thing has better speed.

Kind of a no brainer. (Thor).

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only thing that the thing would do with Supes speed is not get hit but otherwise I see Thor winning this

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By DeathHero61

@ssj_god said:

@demonknights: @ilikedonuts: @beaconofstrength: @deathhero61: i like the way.. how people don't count those feats where thor is fighting with silver surfer above light speed.. which has been shown through many years... through many writers writing the story (we all know SS got insane speed, can easily compair or pass superman's)...........

but counts those feats which were shown only once with one writer writing the story and can be easily considered thor's biggest jobberring.. like wolverine tagging thor and looking superior in speed (it's the same as batman punching out blood from superman's mouth)

Combat speed? Was it legit combat speed? if not then everything you are saying is pointless and irrelevant.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

Combat speed? Was it legit combat speed? if not then everything you are saying is pointless and irrelevant.

hmm? .. SS can react in lesser than nanosecond... if he figths in that speed.. certainly it indicates the insane combat speed... and btw.. thor has flew side by side with SS in a streight line top speed also..

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ssj_god

@deathhero61:

ohh and btw many seems to ignore bios too.. in thor's bio, he can track and react to objects above light speed

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Bio's don't mean too much about a character.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@dondave said:

Ben has become such a jobber that even with Superman's speed I doubt that he could beat Thor.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ssj_god

@ssj_god: Bio's don't mean too much about a character.

yes.. but thor occasionally tags sentry.. and almost regularly tags SS over all those years.. many writers writing stories.. that doesn't mean too much too then?.. and one or two pages where wolverine shown to be superior in speed means greater then?

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Thor.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers