Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By oceanmaster21

No morals

No prep

Wrecking crew gets Loki to make a spell that enhances there strength to be on par with thing.

Battle is in New York who wins and why

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@oceanmaster21:

With no morals, the Wrecking Crew could do some serious damage here. But at the same time, no morals means that the HT could unload a low yield nuclear blast-level attack upon the entire city they're fighting in. Hmm.. I say the FF members 6/10.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heraldofganthet: seems were on the same page again i totally agree but its gonna be one hell of a fight

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Most of the Wrecking crew aren't even close to things level as he'd probably tear through them adding Human Torch just adds to the slaughter .

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: i see your point but they have powerful wepons do u think it be better if i gave the wcrew more guys

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: i see your point but they have powerful wepons do u think it be better if i gave the wcrew more guys

Nah the wrecking crew need a serious upgrade as most of them only have 10 tons of strength if u made them double their normal limit than it'd be a serious fight .

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the thing and torch win.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wrecker has been upgraded. 40 tonner even with the others staying at 10 tons. His crowbar can now be thrown and returns as as well. They still can't take the Thing solo though.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: ok i change it

I think it'll be in the Wrecking Crews favor now if they can take out Human Torch since i don't know if they can handle his nova blast . .

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: they mighy idk human tourch is alot more powerful than he gets credit for

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@oceanmaster21: @hellionvulcan: I think it'll be in the Wrecking Crews favor now if they can take out Human Torch since i don't know if they can handle his nova blast . .

We share this concern because while we know that Thunderball (as just one example for his team) can spin his wrecking ball at tremendous speeds and shield himself from all manner of attacks. And that's magically based, energy based, and physical, actually. It's the upper limits of his ability to do this that remains in question.

Does anyone have info on this detail that might help us make an intelligent decision on this?