Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

Thing and Colossus by themselves have gone toe-to-toe with pre-WWH Hulk, and I believe Grimm has even beaten him once or twice. I'm going with the team.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Rickbarry

Team wins this relatively easy. Colossus and Thing are capable of engaging Hulk by themselves and I want to say Rhino has gotten a significant boost over the past few years. Blob can eat a slice while they take him down.

Avatar image for phoenixforce217
PhoenixForce217

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By PhoenixForce217

i agree with the team has enough to take him out

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jashro44

Hulk easily. Even pre ww hulk was throwing fing fang foom to the moon.

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Army2442

bump

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jojjimbo

Team.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Hulk wins this.

An apt analogy would be to ask what would happen if we throw 4 bantam weights at the heavy weight champ.

Savage Hulk has gone toe to toe with Hercules, Wonder Man, Namor, Doc Samson all at once ... with the exception of Doc Samson, all are more powerful than the opponents in this thread. Hercules quite a bit so.

Rhino is easy pickings (a good one two combo has taken him out in the past). Blob gets KO'd too (don't care how 'unmoveable' he is). Boils down to the Thing and Colossus before too long. Battle of attrition even the two together should not be able to win. And this based off durability feats, strength feats and power. Hulk should win this. But I can be convinced otherwise with a good argument ...

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Team

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By cattlebattle

Hulk

Thing is the only one of those guys that can remotely challenge Hulk, and Thing cannot usually beat him

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Illuminatus said:

Thing and Colossus by themselves have gone toe-to-toe with pre-WWH Hulk, and I believe Grimm has even beaten him once or twice. I'm going with the team.
Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Havenless

I think Colossus and Thing could match the Hulk for awhile, Rhino is the wild card. He's gotten a major boost recently, and I believe he's nearly on Thing's level.

Blob is there to shrug off the haymakers, a bonus.

I think the team takes this

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By Floopay

As previously stated, Thing and Colossus can go toe to toe with Hulk for quite awhile before getting overpowered. Rhino with his boosts is about a 100 tonner these days right? And Blob is nobody to be underestimated. Individually the Hulk beats off of these guys. But as a group I think Hulk will go down before his rage overpowers them.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

I would love to see feats, modern or otherwise, showing how any of these blokes can put Hulk down. The Thing and Colossus may last a few rounds, sure, but they don't (even collectively) have the blunt force damage to put him down IMO.

Glad to see we all agree that they all get individually dropped at least. Though even collectively I don't see them holding the damage output necessary to drop Hulk. Conversely, any one of Hulk's haymakers can drop any one of these guys.

Thing is durable, but lacks the healing factor as does Colossus. With Hulk soaking four blows to their one, he'd still outlast due to said healing factor and due to the fact that he is significantly stronger. Rhino has a notorious glass jaw. Despite his apparent 'amp' we'd have to see him soak some damage before drawing any conclusions. Spider-Man KO's him consistently. Think about it. Blob doesn't really matter. He's a punching bag that can be safely saved for last. Or first, Or wheresoever Hulk choses really.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By Floopay

@Super_SoldierXII:

People who have beat the Hulk:

Namor

Wolverine (A couple times actually, though kind of lucky) (One was as Death)

Abomination (Much stronger than anyone here, but not as strong as them collectively)

Iron Man

The Thing (I think Hulk was depowered at the time though?)

Juggernaut (Again, well above these guys levels)

Spiderman with Uniforce I believe (double check me on that one)

Sentry beat WWH by stopping the Hulk's punches with his face.

Iron Man, and Namor I think are the best two examples of people who have beat the Hulk here. I think they are a good show of how a strong character can KO the Hulk BEFORE his regeneration, strength, and durability make him unstoppable. Wolverine was also a good example of how if you are fast enough you could potentially do this. But in the end, I think this team collectively can match Namor, Wolverine, Abomination (maybe, that's questionable), and Iron Man. Like I said, I have no doubt that if this weren't a full team fighting Hulk at once, Hulk would mop the floor with them, I won't debate this. But if all four of them attack Hulk when he is at minimum power, I believe they can put him down before his physical abilities get so far out of hand that he rips their limbs off and beats them to death with them.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@Floopay:

Wolverine has never beaten the Hulk (that I know of). If he has, it's PIS pure and simple. He came as close as he ever will (or should) as Death. But that is questionable. Even so, Wolverine is ramming six twelve inch claws through Hulk's noggin. Hulk seems more succeptible to such damage than he does blunt force. So the comparison is moot.

I am not aware of the fight wherein Namor beats the Hulk. Can you please provide a source?

Iron Man has tech to provide the type of damage output that might put Hulk out. He is not pure blunt force. So Iron Man beating Hulk does nothing to prove these four have enough power to put Hulk down.

The Thing gets 'clobbered' more often than not against the Hulk. So if he has won 'one' of their tussles, I'd have to read it to comment. I do not know of said victory and as you state Hulk might have been depowered, I can discard it. Unless you can provide a source?

Point is, Hulk eats blunt force like no ones business. All these four offer is blunt force. Still running with Hulk but thanks for taking the time to provide an argument.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jashro44
@Floopay said:

@Super_SoldierXII:

People who have beat the Hulk:

Namor

Wolverine (A couple times actually, though kind of lucky) (One was as Death)

Abomination (Much stronger than anyone here, but not as strong as them collectively)

Iron Man

The Thing (I think Hulk was depowered at the time though?)

Juggernaut (Again, well above these guys levels)

Spiderman with Uniforce I believe (double check me on that one)

Sentry beat WWH by stopping the Hulk's punches with his face.

Iron Man, and Namor I think are the best two examples of people who have beat the Hulk here. I think they are a good show of how a strong character can KO the Hulk BEFORE his regeneration, strength, and durability make him unstoppable. Wolverine was also a good example of how if you are fast enough you could potentially do this. But in the end, I think this team collectively can match Namor, Wolverine, Abomination (maybe, that's questionable), and Iron Man. Like I said, I have no doubt that if this weren't a full team fighting Hulk at once, Hulk would mop the floor with them, I won't debate this. But if all four of them attack Hulk when he is at minimum power, I believe they can put him down before his physical abilities get so far out of hand that he rips their limbs off and beats them to death with them.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Namor hasn't beaten hulk in years he has gotten stronger since.

Wolverine really shouldn't have a chance against hulk based off of feats.  And hulk wins most of the time (wolverine fighting the hulk is only really relevant when fighting bricks weaker then hulk and street levelers)

Hulk most of the time beats abomination. (scans can be posted later)

iron man would solo everyone here as well besides a case can be made that hulk beats iron man.

Uni power Spider-man fought grey hulk (a much weaker hulk) and punched him into space but hulk was still conscious.

Why are people going off of the hulks lower end feats all the time? Why not bring up his fights against thor when he wasn't using mojlinir or the time he threw fing fang foom to the moon, hurting hyperion with a thunder clap, leaping into outer space, hulk beating kryptoman,  etc. The hulk is just to strong and his healing factor is just to good.  And as super solider said rhino is a non factor. He has been beaten by spider-man hulk (going by recent feats [pre world war hulk]) should 1 shot rhino. As for blob hulk bypassed his durability in the classic age. He can do it again. Thing isn't really a match for hulk same for colossus.
Quntumking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Quntumking

Team 1 slightly overkill. How about Team 1 vs HULK and RED HULK. That would be interesting.

Magneto14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Magneto14

Team 1 destroys Hulk

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@Magneto14: @Quntumking:

Prove how team one destroys Hulk. Until you can, your opinion is not worth much of anything. Show feats. Show something. Fact is, none have demonstrated the damage output necessary to put Hulk down. Not today's Hulk.

Megabeast1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Megabeast1

Hulk would win here, I don't see what any one from the team could do to take him out before he takes them down!!!

MadMattJaspers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MadMattJaspers

Hulk with ease.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#23  Edited By The_Martian

The team should win.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Rickbarry

@Super_SoldierXII: I've changed my stance to where it might not be an easy win, but I know Colossus has knocked Hulk out in the past. A knockout is grounds for a win in the battle, right?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Granted when he let his guard down Hulk did recover, but it still doesn't change the fact that Colossus did knock him out. I'm sure most people agree here that Ben and Colossus are close in terms of strength. It's a safe assumption that Ben is capable of doing the same to this version of Hulk.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@cattlebattle said:

Hulk Thing is the only one of those guys that can remotely challenge Hulk, and Thing cannot usually beat him
Avatar image for infinitemasspunch
InfiniteMassPunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Floopay:

Wolverine has never beaten the Hulk (that I know of). If he has, it's PIS pure and simple. He came as close as he ever will (or should) as Death. But that is questionable. Even so, Wolverine is ramming six twelve inch claws through Hulk's noggin. Hulk seems more succeptible to such damage than he does blunt force. So the comparison is moot.

I am not aware of the fight wherein Namor beats the Hulk. Can you please provide a source?

Iron Man has tech to provide the type of damage output that might put Hulk out. He is not pure blunt force. So Iron Man beating Hulk does nothing to prove these four have enough power to put Hulk down.

The Thing gets 'clobbered' more often than not against the Hulk. So if he has won 'one' of their tussles, I'd have to read it to comment. I do not know of said victory and as you state Hulk might have been depowered, I can discard it. Unless you can provide a source?

Point is, Hulk eats blunt force like no ones business. All these four offer is blunt force. Still running with Hulk but thanks for taking the time to provide an argument.

Wrong, iron man has knockedout hulk cold through the use of blunt force. Although iron man's suit had malfunctioned afterwards, iron man did infact solo the hulk. I believe that the team combined definitely has more blunt force than tony can muster up in his regular suit. I have uploaded these scans myself. And how about you provide evidence as to how hulk can take on the team instead questioning others as how the team can take hulk.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
rd2race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By rd2race

Hulk is extremely resistant to blunt force trauma. His healing factor and increasing strength overpower the team before they can take him down probably 6 out of 10 times. I see a scenario where hulk uses colossus as a weapon to beat thing and blob with. lol

Magneto14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Magneto14

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Magneto14: @Quntumking:

Prove how team one destroys Hulk. Until you can, your opinion is not worth much of anything. Show feats. Show something. Fact is, none have demonstrated the damage output necessary to put Hulk down. Not today's Hulk.

Well, Thing and Colossus have been able to show us that they can stand toe to toe with Hulk, alone they obviously wouldn't win. However, alongside eachother, plus Rhino and the Blob they would probably be able to defeat Hulk. Rhino has grown in strength through the years, Blob, well Blob may just provide a distraction. But Thing and Colossus certainly would give the team a major advantage, I mean, imagine what those two could do if they were united.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@Magneto14: @Rickbarry:

The problem is Hulk has had so many incarnations and obvious amps since those early books ... he is not anywhere near the same creature as before.

Which book is that Colossus tussle from? That's got to be his best showing by far. I was unaware of that fight.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Rickbarry

@Super_SoldierXII: I believe it's X-men vs. Hulk. Logan wants to give Colossus a serving of humble pie so he arranges Colossus and Hulk to bump into one another. Shenanigans ensue and eventually Hulk gets the upper hand, but reverts back to Banner and the two have an epic handshake. I think it came out after Jean died, but I'm not sure.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#31  Edited By TifaLockhart

I could see either side winning. It depends on how angry Hulk is.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@Rickbarry said:

@Super_SoldierXII: I believe it's X-men vs. Hulk. Logan wants to give Colossus a serving of humble pie so he arranges Colossus and Hulk to bump into one another. Shenanigans ensue and eventually Hulk gets the upper hand, but reverts back to Banner and the two have an epic handshake. I think it came out after Jean died, but I'm not sure.

Lol. Logan can be such a d_ck sometimes.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By 202122

Team 1 STOMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Army2442

bump

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By lady_liberty

Hulk should have this.

unopen7639

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By unopen7639

hulk might when if the he gets really angry. i can see both teams winning. hulk has shown impressive feats that make team 1 look like kids.

now a days hulk can become world breaker if he wants to.

when you stack up the stats it can go either way.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By czarny_samael666

Team, since Rihno will try his horn against Hulk and his horn now is now Midgard Serpent's tooth. 

Without it? I am no sure, it can go either way.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Rickbarry

@Super_SoldierXII: He certainly can be. I want to say you see Colossus knocking him out towards the end of the issue.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#39  Edited By AssertingValor
No Caption Provided

Hulk no problem...... the highlighted box is supposed to include the rest of Iron man's sentence in the next frame.........

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Guardiandevil83

Current Rhino has a horn made from the tooth of the Midgard Serpent so I believe he should be able to prove a problem. He took down Thor, (Thor wasn't really paying attention, but the fact that the horn was able to pirece his skin was the thing.) Blob or Thing hold him, Pete and Alexi pound and then Impale.

sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#41  Edited By sa5m

The team I believe =)

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#42  Edited By TDK_1997

The team wins.

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Army2442

@TDK_1997: why

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By TDK_1997

@Army2442 said:

Thing has been up against WWH and almost won once.Colossus also went toe-to-toe with WWH and fought well and with two guys to the team with power that is enough big,they would win but still with problems.

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Army2442

@TDK_1997 said:

@Army2442 said:

Thing has been up against WWH and almost won once.Colossus also went toe-to-toe with WWH and fought well and with two guys to the team with power that is enough big,they would win but still with problems.

Thing was destroyed easily by world war hulk as was colossus.

silverlord90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By silverlord90

Hulk. the Team has a big chance but i belive that if they don't hit him hard enough hulk is going to get only madder and stronger.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By TDK_1997

@Army2442 said:

@TDK_1997 said:

@Army2442 said:

Thing was destroyed easily by world war hulk as was colossus.

Then I am wrong.

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Army2442

bump

TwinUzuamkis2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By TwinUzuamkis2

I go for Hulk. Its true that colossus can go toe to toe with WWHULK for a maximum of say 5 seconds. Same for thing and Rhino. Blob will probably sit their eating his cakes or something , even if hulk cant beat them in WW hulk he would easily beat them in World breaker Hulk.

Batman12321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hmmm..... Hulk is still WAY OP. They might have a chance if Hulk can only stay in a low form of range.