Vs

Spartacus and Agron

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Conditions:

• Morals On
  • No Prep
  • Random Encounter
  • Standard Gear (Just swords for Artemisia)
  • Win by KO, Death or Incap

No Caption Provided

Huey_Freeman34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Huey_Freeman34

Great battle OP.

Even though I'm a huge fan of Spartacus, I think that team 1 is slightly more impressive so I'll go with them.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Agron wins my heart

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 has sex with Artemisia while Themistocles kills them.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_buck: Agron is more likely to have sex with Themistocles while Artemisia kills him.

Arrows > Gladiators :(

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

I win.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

But seriously if we go by shown feats the Spartacus team curbstomps. The-Mystic-Cleese and Artemisia fought nobody of note besides each other.

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would be a good fight but spartacus has way too many feats. I give it to team two

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#9  Edited By Strider1992

@joygirl said:

But seriously if we go by shown feats the Spartacus team curbstomps. The-Mystic-Cleese and Artemisia fought nobody of note besides each other.

Even though Spartacus does have more feats I would argue that the RoAE has the feats to compete. For example we know a Spartan's training regime was shown to be just as servere and hard as anything we saw in Spartacus. We saw said Spartans matched and even defeated on some occaisions by Immortals. Themistocles was able to take on 5 of said Immortals in close combat even fighting 3 of them simultaneously without even needing to see to block some of their attacks. He also demonstrated very impressive physical stats kicking a guy off his feet and sending a Persian solider flying off his feet and through a wooden door with nothing but a back-hand from the hilt of his spear. As I had also said prior he demonstrated incredible spacial awareness. In his first fight he was blocking attacks he wasn't even seeing being thrown at him very close to how Achilles was in Troy. In terms of pure combat ability Themistocles is the best fighter we have seen thus far in 300.

Artemisia we know was able to beat the crap out Greek soldiers who were shown in the movie to be superior to Persian ones and she was also able to stalemate Themistocles although he was handicapped only having 1 sword and no shield.

All in all I agree Spartacus has more feats against established characters but he was also tagged multiple times by Roman soliders whereas the only time Themistocles ever seemed to be at risk was against Artemisia not even against Immortals or Persain Captains who were outright stomping multiple Greek soldiers and Spartans.

Personally I think this is a very decent fight and not close to a stomp on either side.